Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:24 pm

comit looked at kirano still not wanting to move,kirano bloacked him self away from every one and just layed there with his face still on the earth.comit looked up at him crying as she felt his strong hands lefting her up"m-my love.."she said looking back at kirano, she whent deep into his mind and tryed to talk him out of it but his mind seem to be blocked, comit sign softly and waved goodbye"bye kirano"she said picking picked up by ulf and now,looking for the time jumper"ulf.. .. a time jumper. is to smart for you or me.. or anyone .. for you to out smart one you have to go inside a time zone and wait for him to get to you, but the thing is you dont have one, kirano dose. and mine was blocked."she said as her left arm was now gone"aghhh"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 pm

A look of horror came replacing the black wolf's hard expression, learning what fate calls his beloved Comit. Even in the serious of things such is the moment to get over one's feelings of their own depression for the behalf of another, thusly it came as a further disappointment to see Kirano wallow in self-pity as the one he called his sister slowly rots. "I take back everything I said about you, you're no Wolf... you're not even fitting to be garbage since garbage can be more useful than you." Within one of his massively powerful long arms, Ulf scoop up Comit to carry her," do whatever you want with yourself, I on the other hand will not sit here and allow our Comit to die and let Linda's death go unavenged, sense you're not even man enough to avenge your woman's death." That said the black Wolf ran off into the woods within this darkened night with his mate, seeking out the sense of Linda's killer, "when I find him I'll be the cure out of him, after that I'm going to rip them apart slowly as he slowly dies watching me feast on his flesh."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:30 pm

kirano hade dark yellow eyes still depressed about all this, no matter how much ulf would make sence to him kirano was still in deep depressen ,he feel to the floor and looked at him with the same blank face. comit felt ulfs lick and it stayed the same."w-w-what is this?"she asked the same time ulf did. then kirano got up and looked at them both."no wonder.. no wonder he missed you.. comit.. a time jumper never misses there targes. so he didn't wanted to kill you not yet, but insteed slowly.. so when he shot your arm.. the built turn in to some kind of asid pouder looks like it already mixed into your blood vain its a matter of time.. before it gose allover your body."he said as he full body whent back to the floor still in deep though.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:10 pm

In times of compassionate and empathy within dark moment of losing ones love to murder are necessary for such a time, however sadly Ulf felt differently despite Kirano’s predicament. Even after the young wolf was wanting to be left alone Ulf didn’t care to heed him. Grabbing the hair on his hand he’d pulled him back on his feet, “while your sitting here and crying like a pussy ass bitch the bastard who killed our beloved Linda is somewhere getting off on the idea he bested us until he comes back for us to get his next fix. And what about Comit? You mated with her so it is your duty to pretest her and you can’t do that while your wallowing in self pity.” Talking about Comit draw his attention to her wound and found she not healing, “what is this,” he ask and down Kirano from his grasp to lick her wound, “what the hell is this? It should be healing up after I licked it.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:24 pm

comits deep wouds for some odd reson would not heal something he did to her made it worse if anyone tried to help her. comit felt the loving hands of ulf into his arms to find kirano, the tree was now dead as well for kiranos heart hearing thoughs words made him feel better but he did not move from the one spot."please.... j-just.. go... I wish... to... be... alone..."he said crying while holding him self."GO AWAY!!!"he yelled trying to calm him self down."love.. it better if.. we... go"she said softly as her wound got worse to worser from just a hole to almost her full arm.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:39 pm

OOC: Sorry my bad, there’s some missing parts in my last post where Ulf helped Comit heal when he licked her wounds and he told her to leave Kirano alone for awhile as he gave Linda a proper funeral.

IC: Seeing Comit still suffering under her own injuries, kindly Ulf took her in his arms and carried her off into the woods, to look for Kirano and found him as he was, under a tree and slumped over with his face hugging into his knee. “Young Wolf… morning over our dearly departed female or feeling sorry for yourself comes later. Now’s the time to hunt down the son-of-a-bitch who dared miss with our pack. For your mate you must do this for her as a wolf would. We’re going to make him suffer in a legendary pain. We’ll shower the trees in his blood. We’ll feed on his guts and organ. And in a final insult we’ll piss on his bones and make a pissing cup from his skin and leave his rotting corps to be fucked by horny wild pigs.” It shows that Ulf is in a furrious rage for revenge, to do such things.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:41 pm

]comit was still on the floor and felt bad.."i.. I think kirano needs time alone. recall this is the second time some one he loves have died"she said getting up. once she was up she used her other arm to stop the bleeding from her right arm."ulf.."she said following her love to find kirano. kirano was already out of the forist. kirano was under a tree that was slowly dieing from kiranos power and anger.kirano curled up into a ball,hiding his face into his knees.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Linda... though we may have had bad introduction, we quickly learn to get along well as I considered you a member of my pack. Therefore you will be avenge in a rain of blood of enemies. One no... kills my females and get away with." His words ignited and anger that made him howl to the night sky as he draw blood from a balled up fist. "Comit... lets go find Kirano.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:58 pm

kirano smiled at him seeing that ulf was being more nicer to him. kirano did felt odd when he told him that he did have to mate with comit but good thing comit hade a boyfriend.this was a bit sad when kirano smelled that comit and linda was in danger.kirano ran to help the both women even ulf as well.first kirano saw comits arm."ooh god.. she bleeding.."he said turning his head to see if linda was okay, until his eyes open wide."no..."he said looking down at her."i.. didn't even get to say good bye.. why... why her..."he said crying .. seeing she was shot on the head. with blood coming out off her eyes."linda..."he said crying a bit more seeing her liveless body.kirano took out his hands and once he did that lidnas dead body turned into ash` and her soul was now gone. comits lower the same flower that time zone number 4 soul is. now the soul of lindas was now in there.kirano looked to comit and then back at the floor where linda died at... my..my.."he got up and started to walk away."kirano"comit said as she got up a little bit then her arm started to bleed more."aghh"she yelled in pain.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Muttering on about all of his worries and concerns, for once Ulf took a kind approach by placing his big paw like hand upon the top of Kirano's for a soft pat. "I know this whole story, Comit and Linda told me, or at least somewhat. This is good, you worrying about them and not cowering, a good wolf above all mate worries over his female in order to protect them, even at the cost of their own life. Now do you see Young Wolf? Why we all mated together? I know how much you live Linda and that is why I gave her to you even though she's mind, however I didn't want you to love Comit any less so I thought it would also be good to have you meet with her in order to form a deeper bond. But keep in mind even though you're allowed to mate with Comit she is my bitch." What stop this so-called warming male bonding moment and the company of wolves, is the sound of gun fire and the smell of blood which cough Ulf's attention within the instant of Comit and Linda's dire situation, "come Young Wolf, something is wrong," he said to him in order to make haste back to the camp, then again for the seemed Kirano had already made head way, "good boy." Finding themselves back to camp the black wolf smelled a faint sign of another male and blood, "Comit what happened here," he called out, "Linda?" He also called outs and waited for a reply, "that bastard... when I find him... blood will rain."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:15 pm

comit smiled at him as she felt his hot seeds in side her,looks like right after she cam she feel right to sleep, comit smiled when she felt ulf geting her to bed.linda kissed kirano good night before linda was now in the same tent with comit. kirano watch ulf softly puting linda in a safe and worm place.kirano noded to ulf and followed him. kirano heard him and took a deep sign."it did .. it felt wonderfull.. and i never know comit felt wwonderful"he said looking at ulf."i do want to protect these women, and you do know.. there is a killer on the loss.. am afrade that he might kill comit.. and worse linda.."he said in a soft tone."thats why me and comit came here , to hide... even if i got stronger.. how will a low trained wolf like me? bet a powerful time jumper?"he asked in a woryed tone.
~0~
a soft sound came from lindas cell phone, linda made a low groun picking up the phone?"yess?"she asked softly then a man on the other side of the phone told her."miss linda , this is master number 1, alon.. leson to me, make sure comit and kirano are safe.. because the time jumper is near your time line."dont worry he wont find us"she said in a hopeful tone."but-"the phone was cut off before he said a nother word"master?"she asked then a shadowy figer was next to her."imposible.."she said , all she could see was a male with dark white hair, and glowling red eyes."human.. you well never win this war.. you have to kill me to get my time zone"she yelled, the male smiled and took out a silver gun and poniting it to her head. her eyes open wide as a smirk crosed her face."i dare you"she grawled"kirano ,.. well kick your sorry ass"she said .comit got up to find out who was linda talking to untill a loud gun shot was heard"moster"comit yelled as she took out a gun. the figer turned his head ,once that he ponited his gun to her and shot her but only on the arm, then he dissapred like a shadow.
~o~
kirano open his eyes and ran off ."linda"he yelled smelling her blood.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Coming to her peek Ulf didn't letup even for a moment as his wolf dick continued to pound away at her pussy, as he too join her louden moans. He love the feeling of both pain and pleasure when she bit down on his neck which likely lead to his howling, that and her tight walls milking his seed. In the end he licked the drool off her lips before passionately kissing Comit, "you are also wonderful my dear, I love how much of big slut you've become, it makes the sex even greater." Picking her up from the ground the black Wolf then took Comit inside the big tent and bundled her body up in the sleeping bag, "get some rest, I'll be with you momentarily." Coming outside he found his way over towards Kirano and Linda, to take her away and placer inside the tent with Comit, "it looks like its now you and me young wolf, it's about time you and I have a male bonding moment," with that said Ulf took Kirano away from camp but not too far wether he liked it or not. "Congratulations boy it looks like you're coming along well, so... how'd you like having sex for the first time with someone you love? But above the all... having sex with Comit... didn't feel good? It's quite natural for wolves to share their mates among all for pack members to create a deeper bond, do not feel much closer with these girls now? Do you not want to protect them? Do you do not want to get stronger so you can protect them?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:54 pm

kirano sat next to linda and sloftly played with her hair, then he turned to ulf."what ever i well be hinding"he said laying next to linda tired like her, then comit started to drool from how powerful and fast ulf was going , she yelled in pleusure when she felt how hard he was geting to her tight walls."aghh ulf."she moaned as she felt him licking her ears, she got to his neck and bit down hard ,coming to a powerful climax."aghh"she gasped puting her head back down and taking deep breaths from the hard sex they just had."ooh god ulf you were just wow"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:49 pm

The sight of the other wolfs expression of a childish pout brought Ulf to sigh heavily as he shook his head out of utter disappointment. "Wolves usually have high stamina, therefore it would have taken even a young wolf several climaxes before tiring out and already you're exhausted after one. Looks like I'm going to have to put you through stamina training tomorrow." Nothing else was said as his attentions came back to Comit, in seeking to give what he gave to Linda, "you would've really like a double fuck so please try to bear with one cock. I promise the next time around will be very enriching pleasured." With that said the Blackwolf pounded away in a hard thrust, humping her like an energetic horny beast without bound nor mercy until she comes to an explosive climax. His meat got even fatter to stretch out the inner walls adding to Comit's pleasure while hitting the g-spot, "you'll have to cum eventually my love, stop holding it back and let it all, you'll feel so good," seductively he whispered in her ear before licking the earlobe.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:09 pm

kirano sat on the floor and his ears got down."hey recall it was my first time.. so i.. am so sorry.. am sorry comit"he said feeling very bad for what he did.comit blushed and peted him."its okay kirano"she said then she blushed ,at him"agh ulf"she moaned wraping her lags around him wanting him to go deeper."yes ulf"she moaned kirano walked to linda and put on some clothing on her and puting a pellow on the back of her head for her to rest better.comit blushed more and yelled out ulf name"aghh am cuming too ulf"she yelled kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:05 pm

The whole sensation brought Ulf to thrust Linda harder then he ever did, as she took it in the ass from Kirano. "Good boy, make your woman scream," as hard as Kirano anal fucked her came the same with Ulf as Comit added her pleasure with a kiss, "that's it Linda... enjoy because its all for you." After she came Ulf set her down to rest, "Kirano... bad boy! You cum before you'd finished pleasing Comit, didn't you think she wanted a double fuck? Oh well." Ulf came back to Comit and thrust his cock back inside, "I'm sorry... maybe next time."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:48 pm

kirano blushed at her and noded"o-okay"he said he got out of comits pussy and was now near lindas ass."aghh"he said softly ,he put his full shaft inside her other hole"mmm so tight. just like comit.. but much more aghh"he moaned moving his hips back and fourth injoying the feeling of her hole."agghhh ulf this is amazing."comit was near linda kissing her lips softly, this made linda moaned more."faster fasteer aghh"she moaned moving her hips more"am cuming"she yelled as her walls get tighter around both ulfs shaft and kiranos shaft"aghh shes going to make me cum"he yelled as she cumed and so did kirano.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:44 pm

The black wolf smirked evilly, seeing the young wolf boy fuck his friend and enjoyed it. Even more as they kissed which made his cock harder at the sight. "I told you your going love wolf cock Linda," he said as she moan and kissed her lips while squeezing her ass. "Don't cum just yet, we're just about getting to the good part. Kirano get over here! You'll fucked Comit long enough." Ulf spread open her ass cheek, "lets really make her cum, fuck her ass as I fuck her pussy."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:19 pm

kiranos took his toung out injoying how tight her pussy was."mm comit.."he moaned huging her body.comit made a loud moan"aghh kirano"she moaned comit looked at ulf and blushed more seeing him fucking linda.linda moaned to his fat cock deep inside her"aghh yess fuck faster"she moaned wraping her lags around ulf,"mm thats it i cant hold it am cuming"she yelled as her walls get tighter to the pint of her making ulf cum.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Though they were only friends it was nice to see them like this, "how touching," Ulf whispered and happy to see Kirano take control and started fucking Comit's pussy, even after she said no. "As for you... how about I treat you lonely pussy," he said to Linda and picked her up and hold her as his big wolf cock came inside her hole and thrust while keeping her elevated. "Comit... your helping Kirano in many ways your not seeing."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 pm

linda was already geting her self ready for ulfs dick, comit looked at kirano and blushed"i.. i cant try.."she said then kirano smiled and kissed her deeply, he slowly put her down and slid his hard cock deep inside her."w-wow"he said starting to go faster in side her"wow.. comit you feel soo fucking good."he moaned kissing her more deeply.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:41 pm

With Comit refusing to do what Ulf asked of her, the wolf removed his dick from her tight pussy, "now how are we going to do a double fuck without any other male? Kirano is another male here." He lets her get use to the idea as the wolf boy played with her breast, "see, he like you so why not let him fuck you? Kiss him Comit and see if you don't want it."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:11 pm

comit blushed and shock her head no."please i dont want to.. kiranos is like my brother"she said making a loud moan."aghh"she moaned to ulfs thrust. kiranos blushed more to lindas licks to his hard cock. linda smiling at kirano."mm "she moaned tehn comit blushed more."i think i can try"she said softly then kirano got a bit closer to comit and rubed her breast."you do have cute breast"kiranos said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Apart from the enjoyment in which this orgy all unbelievable pleasurable through lust, wasn't all for pleasure and fun. Above all it helped Kirano come out of his shyness and fragile state of mind, if having Comit to lick his dick and become comfortable though he views her like a sister. "Now how about we all trade places? Comit... you don't mind get fucked by Karino do you?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:24 pm

kirano blushed at the two girls and thurst harder into linda."w-what.. b-but comits.. is.. "he said pulling his hard shaft from lindas wet pussy.once he did so he put it between lindas lips and comits."mm"he said softly.comit blushed and lightly licked the head.and as for linda licking the full shaft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: