Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Kirano blushed as he got close to commit and watched ulf go deep inside commit she made an soft moan.kirano was still hard as he wrapped his arms around her chest he put his full shaft deep inside commit as she let out a loud moan seeing she loved it. And also seeing she loves pain. Kirano sign and startednto play with her breast. Coming did a soft sign as she kissed ulf deeply and moved her hips to both the cocks deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:40 pm

“That's all I needed to hear,” whispered the black wolf as he removed himself from Kirano after giving him another kiss, “you hear her... she wants it both ways so let give our bitch what's coming to her.” As the two wolves came to Comit, Ulf picked her up and held her in his arms, “be sure to wrap your legs around me tight,” he said to her and set his cock inside her tight wet pussy, “Kirano... you can have her ass.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:50 pm

kirano puppys sound was slowly getting louder the more he thrust into him ,comi moaned more pushing kiranos head down more into her as he moved her hand from the back of his head and bit her lip seeing ulf making out with kirano, as kirano kissed him back. kirano sign from the kiss.comit blushed badly and smiled"I.. yess I want both of you inside me~"she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Ulf kept his chuckles to be uttered so evilly, at the sight of all this. Comit being so dominant with Kirano as the young wolf obey and kissed her pussy clean, but more to it when Kirano pushed into his thrust. “Ahhhh good boy... good good boy,” he mouth out and playfully slapped him on the ass and for a moment he took Kirano's lips away from Comits pussy to kiss him in tongues in front of her. “Comit baby... dose my good little slut want her special treat? Two big wolf cock in both her holes?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:25 pm

kiarano smiled and noded"yess.. I woul love that.. ulf.."he moaned licking her pussy out more comit did a soft moan and soon turned into a loud moan."ahh lick me faster kirano..~!"she yelled, as kirano was licking her pussy out kirano did his best moving his hips to ulf thrust .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Ulf felt the need to give Kirano a hard squeeze on his ass cheek and did so when the young wolf moan like a cute puppy. But Comit continued to be a turn on of herself, not only acting so slutty to masturbate in front of the two male wolves, but also her acting dominate with Karino to have him eat out her pussy. “Mmmm... that's my girl,” he moan and got ever harder at this sight, “Karino... after we're done here... how about we give Comit a good fucking with both our cocks in both her holes?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Kirano did soft puppy maons still new to this. As comit stoped playing with her self she got closer to kirano and picked his head uo and put his head on her wet pussy."lick me clean wolf."she maoned as she layed down as kirano licked her pussy as ulf moved around in his hole which was oddly getjng him much harder
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 pm

All the way inside Ulf came with a loud moan while baring his fangs in delight of this sensation, how Kirano's hole felt so nice, “Ahhh good boy,” he whisper and lead over to lick his ear and cheek. “Mmm it feels so good, doesn't it Kirano,” the black wolf started thrusting his anus, slowly until he got use to the feeling. Then setting his sights on Comit Ulf smirked< “you may join us at any time you feel lonely Comit.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:17 pm

comit gasped seeing kirano suck on to ulfs shaft which got her more turned on as she used her other hand to play with her cilt ."mmm this is soo amazing"she moaned as kirano moved his lips from ulfs hard shaft ,kirano as back on all floors and putting his hands into a fist trying to clam down he felt something very large going inside his hole. it felt wered but again it felt good too.kirano did a soft sign when he felt all of ulfs shaft deep inside him. comit stick her tong out and moving her hands much faster."oh my kirano on the bottom how cute.. you look kirano and sexy as well.~!"she moaned as kirano did a cute puppy sound almost like a moan.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 pm

The fangs of the black wolf came clamped together at this feeling, to feel Kirano's mouth give him pleasure. For the most part his fangs opened up to part, when gasping in moan as well to speak, “Mmmm... your not as good as our dear Comit but your good non the less Kirano,” Ulf whispered within moan he uttered out. For awhile he let him do this, until his cock throbbed to a longing and wanting a hole to plug up, “I think we'd waited long enough,” that said he took Kirano to came back down on all fours again in front of Comit and mounted him from behind. There the young wolf would feel Ulf's cock tip brushing on his ass hole, “here I come, just try to relax,” slow he brought it inside, “ohhh Kirano... mmmm your so tight, mmmm it's been so long since I had a cute pup like you to fuck Yaoi style.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 pm

kirano blushed more sticking his toung out and taking in deep pants ,kirano shaft was also driping of precum from comits little show which he liked very much. kirano looked at ulf large shaft now infrount of him as h took a deep breath and lightly touced it."i have never done this before.. so if am doing it wrong please tell me"he worned as he softly put ulf shaft into his mouth as he move his head up and down and also the us of histoung to lick the shaft t self.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:11 pm

While the sight remained on Comit, the black wolf held his evil grin as she put on a little show of her own. How he love watching her masturbate as it got his wolf dick very hard to the point of himself dripping with cum. And the more she's played with herself all the more Ulf fingered Kirano's tight ass, “so you like it young wolf,” he whispered in his ear, “then you'll love something much bigger, so how about getting me ready.” The black wolf stop with what he was doing, to stand up and direct his cock to the other wolf. “We're still putting on a show for Comit so show her Yaoi wolf love by giving my cock a good wash down.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:40 pm

very little lick ulf did to kirano felt good as he pant heavly comit moaned more lovling enjoying this show,"mm I love this"comit moaned more kirano looked at comit more the way she played with her pussy and the way ulf was pleasureing him this felt beond good."do wha..whatevery you want.."h said feeling kiranos finger move around his tight hole as he bit down on his teeth ,"w..why do I like this feeling.?"he asked him self moving his hips alittle.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:53 pm

A little far from enjoying what he is doing to Kirano, rather... he liked how Comit is reacting to this little show, which made him what to preform more for her. More of his hole her licked as Ulf's eyes kept on Comit. He even licked on his ball's and shaft, jacking it of a little before going back to licking his anus. Once it felt good for Kirano, again the black wolf tried the fingers and thrust lightly with just a finger, “you like Kirano? We are putting on a show for Comit,” he said to him and looked to Comit, “what do you want me to do now?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:26 pm

kirano bluhed wildly whent he felt that until he looked at ulf and did as told he whent on all floors and kirano never felt this but he felt something wet on his hole, it felt odd yes but after a little bit he was starting to like this, the feeling and adding it was ulf rubing his member as well. comit was started to finger her self injoying this."mmm yes very much soo"she said wish a soft moan.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:44 pm

It seemed as though Kirano wasn't really for that yet but Ulf wants him to get use to the felt and enjoy it, “so it hurts? Then let us try this instead.” Taking the young wolf Ulf set Kirano on all fours to have his ass stick out, “now lets try this again and make you scream in lust.” Come his rolling tongue on his anus entrance while one hand pawed his ass check as the other stroke the member, all for Comit to watch as Ulf smile evil at her while doing this to Kirano, “is it good young wolf? And Comit... you seem to be enjoying yourself.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:27 pm

kirano was lost in lust once again ,comit rubed her wet clit more seeing what ulf was doing to kirano."mmmm.. yess I love it very much"she said getting more wet, kirano kissed ulf back with the same amount of care, then kirano looked at him and noded biting his lower lip he could feel the hand of ulf trace down to play with his hard member. kirano did a light puppy sound whe he felt ulf finger pushing into his hole."ah mm"he said tring to calm him self down he never felt this before and it was starting to hurt
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 pm

An evil grin parted while play on the black wolf's lips, at the sight of Comit getting herself comfortable and played with herself while enjoying this little show. Turning back to Kirano Ulf keeled beside her where the teasing continued, with him licking his ear while the hand caress the chest to paw down his body and pawed the member to the orbs. “Just relax and enjoy,” he whispered in Kirano's ear and kissed him again ever so passionately. With that a finger draw near the anus hole, lightly massaging and slow sticking it half way inside, “Hmmm doesn't it feel good,” whispered the black wolf and set his sights on Comit, “you like what you see?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:34 pm

comit smiled while licking her lips to hear that the to will do a yaoi fun infrount of her."mm what a lovly idea "she said and the idea of it was getting her wet. as she sat back and watched the two kirano did as told and layed down on his back ,seeing what plans is ulf ging to do to him, comit started to lihtly rub her pussy lips seeing the two kiss each other,
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:20 pm

From the way Comit took in both wolf's cock to give oral pleasure, Ulf felt his own member still being rubbed off on Kirano's while being sucked off. How this felt so good it made him moan into the other wolfs mouth as the kiss remain. And happy to hear Kirano willing to try new things with him, “good... so then we're going to put on a show for our dear Comit. The thing call yaoi that all girls love seeing boy do.” Still as he kiss the hand caressed over Kirano's cheast, “okay Comit... you can sit back and watch, and do feel free to masturbate. Kirano... I want you to lie down and relax.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:01 pm

kirano was still lost."i never did this before.. and thanks fo saying that ulf.. "he said softly , kirano looked at ulf and back at comit and blushed badly seeing how hot it was seeing comit sucking ulf off. comit was injoying sucking ulf off,untill he removed his shaft from her mouth."oh okay"she said softly she gasped when she saw some yaoi going on with ulf and kirano making her much more hoter."oohh"she moaned softly putting both there cocks in her mouth using her both hands to play with both there boyes. kirano was lost in lust when he was being kissed loving by ulf and being sucked off by comit.kirao was lost in lust and didn't mind tring new things"s..sure"he said taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:22 pm

In truth... Ulf didn't think Kirano swing that way as it would take time to get use to the idea. Instead happily to him find him loving this little Yaoi wolf loven moment, “I had to admit when I first saw you Kirano... you were quit cute enough for me to want to fuck you, but I was happy having Comit as my little dirty pet sex bitch. Mmmm you see why she's grate.” One hand came down to Comit's head petting her as she sucked him off hard. Then having her to pull out Ulf press his cock to Kirano's and rubbed off as his kiss remain on his lips and the hands caress the chest while teasing the nipples. “Comit... why not take both cocks in your mouth,” the black wolf suggested to her, “Kirano... you want to try something new with me?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:04 pm

comit was sucking away at ulfs shaft ,as comic did as told she puther hand on kiranos shaft and started to move it around ,kirano did a soft sign injoying this, kirano turned his head as he was kissed deeply by ulf,kirano blushed a little bit and kissed back softly injoying the feeling comit was doing to both ulfs shaft and rubing at his shaft, kirano sign and moaned a little"y.yes I injoy this.. "he said taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Comit's reaction of seeing both the male wolves kiss was not of Ulf's intention, however he did love how she reacted in lust. And happily so to see her take care of her big bad wolf, likely another evil smile showed on his muzzle, when she first kiss and then drop to her knees to give his cock a welcome part inside her mouth. While she was at it, he took her hand to place it one Kirano's shaft, “while we're all here we mite as well...” he whispeder and gave Kirano another kiss, a big and wet one and his hand caressed his chest, “...enjoy ourselves.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:55 pm

kirano looked up at ulf and smiled at him."okay am glad to be al-his words stoped as h was kissed for the frsit time ever by a male. comit looked and drooled a little bit."oh mai"she said before looking at ulf."ooh I would love to help my ulf"she said walking up to him and givinghim a deep kiss. kirano was still lost in his little world .then comit pulled kirano to her "ah"he said as comit was in the middle of two larg male wolfs.."ooh ulf am sorry for leaveing out of this."she said rubing his shaft.she got down a little to be face to face with his shaft then comit would start to lick it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: