Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Hear his words regarding his father and how Kirano was cast out of the pack, a gentle hand caressed the cheek from the kindly hand of Ulf, long after the two made love. “You came forget the past, here and now is what's important,” he whispered and a little bold on the black wolf's part, to kiss him in a lovingly even if Kirano isn't into guys. An evil chuckle came from his muzzle lips hearing Comit's words, “yes... but be a good cocky little bitch slut. Now that you tow have forgiven each other, why not make me feel happy. I felt left out when I could only watch.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

(ohh mai teheheheh I love guys that are bi it makes me happy.)

comit looked at ulf and smiled at him."ulf.. "she said kissing him back cutely.kirano was still making love to comit ,kirano looked up at ulf and was suprized that he licked his face."umm t-thanks ulf.. after being kicked out of my fathers pack i though i would never be in a nother, but now am happy that am in a pack.. "he said looking at comits cute blushing face kirano blushed more and started to ove his hips much more as comit move her and she di a light moan."aghh kirano am cuming."she moaned then kirano moved as much as he can to making her and him self orgasem ,and not to long theboth cam at once. kirano took deep breaths and sign."i promiss i wont be mean t you comit"he said nicely hen comit got up a little"i cant make any prommisses "she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Still remaining where he is, watching the two of them finally making amends by expressing love through love-making, the black wolf smile out of gladness, proud of the both of them. Ulf couldn’t hold be his hardness from watching as his wold dick pop out of his loincloth. He was yet to join them or not but he did came over to stroke Comit's cheek loving with his paw hand before kissing her lips, “understand why I had you do this, because we're a pack and pack don't fight among ourselves. I my not have known Linda long enough but she was a member of our pack and her death pains me as dose the both of you.” Turning to Kirano Ulf also gave him a pet and even licked the side of his face, “I love the both of you, the are important to me so it pains me to see you two fight.”

OOC: Yes Ulf goes both ways if you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 pm

kirano was always the sweet guy to every ones eyes. kirano started to move his hands a little faster playing with her wet clit making comit more wet."aghh kirano.."she moaned moving her hips a little bit.comit looked at ulf then noded softly"kirano am sorry for being a bitch"she said kissing him softly after the long kiss ,which got kirano hard he sign and stoped playing with comits wet pusssy"lets cum together.."he said softly before slindin his shaft inside comit and started to injoy this hot sex the both were having.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Off standing a little from afar, Ulf watched them as Kirano and Comit began doing what was being forced unwillingly. It was good a least to hear them say sorry to each other with a kiss. Furthermore with the young wolf being ever so gentle with Comit, “for now Kirano... be gentle and loving with my Comit, this isn't the playful rough sex she likes, this is make-up sex and make-up sex is done with tender loving care,” he whispered. Then looking over to Comit, “Comit... show Kirano your sorry to, words won't only do, express it.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:03 pm

comit and kirano looked at him a bit scared and shocked. kirano looked at him scared then did as he was told by taking off his clothing as for comit her clothing was riped off "no.. ulf am sorry"she said crying as she feel to the floor.kirano did as told ,as he got on top of comit and pin her hands up. kirano looked up and down takeing a good look at her lovly body."k..kirano.."she said softly then comitopen her eyes feeling his soft kiss.. kirano looked at her and sign."should I be rough.. I don't wish to.. but sometimes you tend to be cocky.."he said moving his hand down and lightly rubin her pussy."ahh u..ulf am sorry.. kirano am sorry.. agh"she moaned moresoftly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:28 pm

“I DON'T CARE... WHO STARTED IT,” shouted the now angry wolf to the both of them, and even now themselves refusing to take orders from their alpha wolf, Ulf growled and snarled viciously. Then became aggressive with Comit as she try getting away, “fine... be that way,” that said the black wolf ripped off her clothing with his claws as Comit stood naked in front of them. “Young wolf... I'm giving you two options, either make-up with Comit by mating with her and be loveable with with... or... I'll rap you here and now. Your not the first male I raped,” he used in threatening words, “and as for you Comit... if you don't make-up with Kirano and love him, I'll let you get raped by the lust plate back at the black woods.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:19 pm

comit and kirano looked at ulf a bit scared"but he started it"she said pointing at kirano then kirano looked away, but hearing the words and orders to b striped kirano backed away and comit looked out side."look at the time i'll be going bye"she said trying to leave the house before being dragged back by ulf."but I don't want to.. I know we did it already.. but.. I hate him.."comit said turning her back from ulf still with her arms crossed. as for kirano he was looking at the wall with his face all red.then kirano turned to look at ulf"we know who are oponit Is .. we know far from this.. it was not like this before.. comit.. you acting better then this.."he said softly at comit ,but comit still was not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:46 pm

New events unfolding to turn the situation on its head, made the hunt all the more difficult with one blinded in his scene of smell, as the other was unacknowledged to these unfamiliar surroundings of the black fog. Sadly they had to stop as the fog got thick, therefore to take shelter inside a cabin. It got even worst from here on as Comit and Kirano remain at each others throats, fighting one another instead of the real enemy. “ENOUGH... THE BOTH OF YOU!!!” Shouted the black wolf as he growled viciously, “have you forgotten who the real enemy is? Since word won't reach your closed ears and leaking the since to get over your feeling towards each other... then you leave me no choice. Young wolf... Comit... strip... NOW!!!” He shouted, “until the fog clears up, we're going to kiss and make-up.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:22 pm

kirano was starting to get lost .. he was so used to using his smell.."umm.."he said stoping and lefting his noise up. comit looked at ulf and pouted even after the lick she was a bit mad.kirano let out a heavy sign."we have to wait for the fog to get off..."he said "am so used to smelling the path.."he said signing he keeped walking until kirano found a old house."i may not be abole to smell but I know its going to rain right about now."after he said that it started to rain and comit was still out side"why did you give me a worning?"she yelled the kirano sign."hey not my falt.."fuck you.. you know what its your falt. why this all happen"no its yours, even though I still have to find that ass hat..and do my revenge.."comit then took out her fist ready to punch."i well bet the shit out of you."she said then kirano open the door."ulf.. lets check the house if he was here.. it have a feeling that here is a nother time belt in here. and if that is the case you can have that one and I can have mine back. for us all to go though the time zone"he side then comit noded"yea"she said softly comit walking in the house to see if it was near..then kirano smiled"comit.. am "comit took out a pan and hit him on the head."sorry you scared me"she said then kirano grawled."I give up."he said walking away."fine fucker"comit yelld.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:29 pm

The hunt was becoming more difficult now that Kirano lost his sense of smell, furthermore giving their hunted five steps ahead, now that he knows their on his tail. “No matter… I can still sniff out his stink, and beside he’s only got one leg so he couldn’t of gotten far,” said Ulf with a smug tone knowing they’ll eventually catch the bastard. Taking the lead the black wolf sniffed out but kept Kirano to lead since he knows the layout of this dark world, “he’s about north west of us, Kirano be sure we don’t get lost in this dark fog,” that said he also picked up Comit within his arms and lick her face, “try not to be so mad at him and try to let him avenge Linda, but don’t worry I will let you have a turn at him before Kirano is allow to kill him.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:21 pm

comit sign and crossed her arms looking at kirano. kirano was happy to ge some help from ulf"thanks lets see"he said sniffing around.."umm.. bad news... I don't smell him any more."comit looked at the trap and sign".no wonder.. kirano when you bit into this fake doll in side it is a oil ,the one for painters and such and now that you sniffed that up yor nose you cant smell any more until the pain comes off."she said then kirano looked down sad."ether that or that was more then a trap and that was to see how far we are from him.. so when he heard the trap he now knows were on his ass.. I bet he is gone by now.."he said taking in some of his anger. comit looked at the sky and it was now pich black.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Still the two continue mocking each other, which was upsetting for Ulf thusly the feeling of frustration inspired a low tone growl. Why? Instead of working together in hunting their prey there was still lacking of cooperation from Comit, rather be it better for her to help Kirano. "Comit... this is not the time to be a bitch, right now you should be putting your feelings aside and focus your anger entirely on the bastard where hunting and not your comrade." That said Ulf helped the young wolf to his feet after having to been tracked, "don't let this discourage you, he shouldn't have gotten far if he took the time to set up this ridiculous trap. Clear your mind and sniffing out his stink, then go to kill once we know it's him for sure." Ulf used his nose to sniff out, "hmmm... he's not too far off, Kirano you lead."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:58 pm

comit looked at him and grawled"what no fair"she yelled then kirano put his hands in the air."whoot"he said sticking his toung out at comit and turning around."now back to bessiness the bastered whent this way."he said walking comit and ulf to a wall. kirano put his hand on the wall and for alittle while nothing happen until the wall open up ,once the wall open it there was a dark cloudly world"now becareful this place is very dark so you can get lost very fast.lucky for me I know every little twist and turn"he said grabing comits hand then comit looked at him mad."am not a small child"she yelled then kirano sign"sorry comit but I know your powers wont work here."he said then comit sign again and hold on to ulfs hand.it felt like forever walking though the mist until seeing a man with a gun in his hand.kirano gralwed there is that bastered"he yelled running up to him about to actack him then comit yeled idot no. its a trap"she yelled as kirano was shocked badly seeing that the man was a wooden figer." sorry comit but your powers wont work here"comit said moking kiranos words. then kirano looked at her mad"fuck you"he said as he put his head back on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Not the best time to argue as the black wolf found argument among the two, instead of themselves focused on the real matter at hand. "Comit... if you won't forgive your brother I will have to punish you. This is Kirano's kill however I'll allow you to torture him before hand, understands that he needs to take revenge for his mate. I know how much you love Linda but this is Kirano's right to kill him." After finishing his words Ulf handed Kirano's back the device, "I think this is also a good time to test your killer instincts further, or Young wolf you may lead us in the hunt."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:51 pm

comit looked away and shock her head."nope.. to me he is still a little girl."she said then kirano looked at her sad"your so mean" he said crying abit "oh ya.. he didn't whent to far .. he started to crawl..to the next world.. this ass dose not wont o gie up.. he whent to a different world.. but... now his in the forist.. so lets stalk him and slowly torment hi mind..""hy.. I wantedto do that"no I do"no ass I do"she yelled then kirano sign"no me"he said then comit gralwed.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:29 pm

It was a comforting feeling seeing one matter tended to before the situation reach an impending death. Ulf smiled to see that his cure took in effect, not only caring her of the sickness rot and as well restored Comit's missing limb. Now that's out of the way this site took to the main objective, "no matter, we'll find him," though it may seem however it sounded like somebody got to him first when the sound of gunshots and smell of blood took notice. To Ulf's it was Karino in full wolf form with the smell of enemies blood, "you surprise me uoung wolf, I really didn't expect you to show up and take first blood. I am very proud of you." It seems that way but on the other hand not so much with Comit, "anything now my good little slut bitch, praise our boy for not abandoning you and take responsibility, so forgive him or else I'll make the two of you make out through makeup sex even if it takes all night. Right now lets focus our rage on that bastard. Karino... Where did he run off to? With one leg he can't possibly get far."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 am

comit looked at him a bit scared at first ,now she is surpized that his is now a cure.."o-okay"comit said taking a deep breath. she looked at the blood on his finger and lightly licked is finger then sucking the blood from it.comit blushed more badly as she removed her lips from his finger ,comit looked at the part of her body that was roting away, but now it stoped"i-it stoped"she said happily . once it stoped it was wered but some new bones came to play on her missing arm, then the meat and fat, and last the skin comit looked at her hand and she smiled"thank you.. thank you love"she said ,comit looked around and sign."there.. is.. no way.. he is a slippery little brick.. I bet he is already leaveing."she said until there was a large sound , like a guns shot."the fuck"comit got up and ran to the noise. seeing a trail of blood, then she saw kirano in his ful werewolf form."don't worry.. I riped his lag off.. he dissapred but was lucky.. he got away."he said in a dark tone. with dark red eyes.comit walked up to him once she did kiano gave her a large hug and smiled"i miss you so very much am sorry I left you roting like that"he said hugging her more. then comit pushed him away and kicked him in the balls"hey.. don't hug me with out permesen"yes ma'ma"he said making a pout.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:47 pm

What he did, poisoning himself was not without good reason. "Not to worry my dear pleasure mate, he'll understand soon enough." Falling down on hand and knees, the wolf dug the one clawed arm into the floor, huffing and puffing before making anther louden howl. Shortly after his breathing calmed as the rotting slow to subside and stopped completely. Thusly what was left of the arms length began to form new bones, veins, muscle groups, scan, and fur. "As you can see my love, if I haven't mentioned this before that I am known as a rejuvenating hell beast. This was the only way to develop a quick cure, so... now that I am immune to this poison the cure now flows through my vanes." That said he dug his own claws into his palm, in order to draw blood and took red the droplets to Comit's lips after using an index finger to help tilt her chin up. "Drink..." He whispered. "Now then, now I have your attention come out! I can imagine the things I am going to do to you, very horrible thing to make your death legendary. Come out you bastard, you'll pay for what you did to my pack."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm

comit sat on the floor looking at him"wait what do you mean by that love?"she asked watching him leave to look for the posin waiting more until seeing him have it"ulf.. the fuck are you doing"she yelled , once she saw him bleeding bady"no why the fuck did you do that ?"she yelled cryig"ahhh stop this.. madness... now your in pain like me... no.."she said crying more then in the air was a sound of laughter
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:35 pm

The new types of smells, sounds within the air felt quite disorientating too Ulf as he found himself in a new surrounding completely unfamiliar to him. "This place is quite strange, it doesn't feel right," deeply he expressed his feeling of unease. And as Comit brought it to his attention, he found the sense of Linda's killer, that radiating at the house she directed to attention. Thusly Ulf entered with Comit in his arm, before setting her down to have a look around, "I'm not sure if we can find a cure for your rot but maybe if we find the poison he used on you we can find a cure." It didn't take long to find the poisonous bullets by carefully sniffing them out as he pick them up. Then taking the poison and his body the black Wolf pierce himself with the bullet by shoving them in his arm. Immediately the arm quickly rodded off as Ulf vomited blood while growling and snarling. His eyes glowed a demonic red color and howled in pain.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:56 pm

comit looked up at him and smiled.after thoughs words ."welcome.... the time zones is not working it looks like it.. how I know they took us to my old town, that is now a city.. that bastered could be anywere.. I mean anywere.. we should give up now"she said softly as her upper arm was roting."ulf....do you smill that.?"she asked comit turned around and seems like a lot of house ontop of each other" never mind.. I found his place."she said signing."for a mad man he dosent really know how to get a good place to hid.. or he might not be there at all."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Without delay within the moment of urgency, the black wolf did everything according to Comit said to activate the device, first pressing the red button. "In my happy place," he said mimicking the tone of voice Kirano would usually voice. Once the device activated Ulf held on to Comit tightly to take her with him, "I'm coming for you, you bastard! No one messes with my pack."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:28 pm

comit looked at him and sign"well first you have to press this red butten , but hold it as long as you can until all around you is a dark blue ,once that there will be a bright screen in frount of you asking for a password, I know kirano so well, just say' in my happy place'thats the password. its funny but ehh also try your best to sound like him"she said giggling ,she cryed a little bit woryed about roting away."am glad your here to help "she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:20 pm

This may seem hubris of the black wolf, but Ulf scoffed at Comit due to his confidence in himself highly and somewhat cocky. "You need not worry, I know what to do," from his other hand he pulled up the device in which time warp, "I took the liberty of taking this away from Kirano as he wallowed in self-pity, seeing how he wasn't going to act on your behalf I might as well use this device in order to find the bastard." Slightly alarmed to see her arm rock off Ulf licked her face as Comit started panicking, "not to worry, I no way you can grow it back but we have to hurry before your whole body rots away, so would you show me how to use this device?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: