Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Aaron was glad that the three of them acted like a family even in the age that they were, even if that meant having to mediate the two's little disputes, "Alright you two. Let's cool it for now and get everything." He said to them then he leaned in and kissed Lovern on her cheek before whispering to her, "And I don't mind by the way. They are perfect for me." He said to her referring to what Rika had said earlier about her breast size and that really was the truth.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

lovern felt his love of a family .lovern smiled and was glad to have him.later ,lovern got the keys and locked the door and started to walk with aaron and rika .lovern put her keys in her bra .rika was going make to normal"why do u have every thing in her your boobs are not that big?"she asked the lovern gave her a death look .as they were walking to aaron home.lovern grawled"my boobs are not small and i have nothing more but my backpack but i have my books in there "she grawled.the rika was surprized"your this old and your still in school,lete me geuss 4th"she said .lovern put her fist in the air geting ready to hit her .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Aaron smiled hearing Rika then he patted her back, "It's alright Rika. I'm not going anywhere." He said to her enjoying the way that Rika treated him like a father which triggered a purring fit that lasted as a short time. He then felt as Lovern came up and hugged him. He felt like he was with a family again and it felt good to him, "I'm alright going over there a bit." He said in response to Rika's question where he looked to Lovern since he wanted all of them together.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 pm

rika then started to calm down and hugged back "am sorry"she said as she looked up to him and smile"am just scered you might lefe me or worse die .i did not mean to get you mad"she said hugging tighter ."daddy"she said feeling a little batter the lovern walked in the room and hugged rika and arron as well"it;s ok sweet heart "lovern said rubing the back of her head .then lovern kissed aaron for helping rika"your a good daddy"lovern smiled at him ."do u feel better rika ?"lovern asked .rika noded "so can we go to daddys house?"rika asked .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Aaron pulled Rika in and hugged her keeping the young girl in his arms and slowly began to run his hand up and down her back in a comforting way, It's alright Rika. I'm not mad at you. You just worry me and Lovern when you act like this." He said to her keeping the fatherly demeanor to him while he stayed near Rika with his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:57 pm

rika said nothing but heard him asked why she called him daddy.rika looked at him kinda sad"i never had a dad before the last foster dad i had was just like you.but the only sad thing is he died and you remind me of him."she said trying not to cry".and ..and i...I.I.."she then got closer to him and started to cry."am sorry am sorry.."rika said trying to stop her crying "am soorrryyyy"she yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Aaron shook his head hearing Rika telling him that it was nothing, "I know that there is something bothering you Rika. You can talk to me." He said to her moving and placing a hand on Rika's shoulder, "If you don't want to talk right now, maybe you can talk about how you called me daddy before." He said to Rika trying to be comforting to the young neko. It certainly seemed like he would be a good father figure even if he was a little young to actually be a father whether what he did with Lovern earlier ended up making them parents.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 pm

lovern noded and lete him do as he wished .to see if was going to clam rika down.
while rika was on the bed pouting like normal but quite.when aaron asked whats up she yelled in his face"nothing go awaay"she said cralwing in to a ball trying her best to hid her face.she did not wanted to tell aaron that ,she never had a REAL family each one of the 7 familys that sayed thay wanted her .were lieing .her real mother did not wanted her rikas mother had her when she was 14 .and her father was just some man she hooked up with for sex .thats all rika knew about them also .her mother was poor but now,shes rich .rikas mother knows about rika but said nothing about it.and said rika is not hers .her mother sold milk to other big store's and got rich.thats why rika hats milk .rika said nothing but just looked depesst .rika was playing with her hair trying not to remember what her mother looked like,which she knows what she looks like.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 am

Aaron scratched the back of his head then looked to Lovern, "I'll be back." He said to her then he went to follow Rika into the room she went into and took a seat on the bed to talk, "So what's the matter?" He asked figuring it was something dealing with her birth mother.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:52 am

rika looked at him and noded "fine ,will talk"she said as she went to her room waiting got aaron
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Aaron sighed hearing Rika's attitude and then the way that she cussed at them even under her breath which his new hearing picked up right away, "Come on Rika. Let's just talk for a couple minutes. I promise that I won't make you answer anything. I am just concerned alright?" He spoke to Rika treating her like a daughter and less of just a random girl that just walked into the house. It was mature for a young man his age. Almost out of high school and he already had some fatherly qualities about him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 pm

rika then gralwed "am not telling and butt out"she yelled .lovern was still washing the plats "love can you take rika to your room and talk things out i do not wish for her to talk like this"she asked then.rika got away from them both"its none of your bessness and am fine "she said trying to act cool.then walked away saying very quitly for lovern and aaron to hear "ass holes "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Aaron figured that Rika was just being finicky with her food though he went to eat his own meal and finished it rather quickly. Soon he picked up his own bowl and went to the sink next to Lovern and looked back to Rika, "Do you think this has anything to do with her mother?" He asked Lovern concerned. He then jumped up when he heard Rika cursing, "Rika. Those are not words a girl your age needs to know. Where did you learn that?" He asked Rika leaving the washed bowl in the sink and kneeling down to be at her level.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

rika said nothing but she was not drinking the milk at all only eating the top part .she felt sick eating the milk part.you could tell from what her face looked like .she she stoped but i looked like she ate nothing .she sat there very quite .which kinda scered lovern .when lovern finished her food she looked closer to rika "are you ok?"she asked .rika then looked at lovern and noded"yea fat stack".lovern then got her plat and started to wash them .knowing she was ok.but she was not .she did not feel good iner and felt very sad.she teyed her best not to show it."why are you looing at me like that damit"she yelled then lovern looked at her mad ."dont say that"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Aaron smiled to Lovern when she thanked him, "No problem beautiful." He said to her before he then took his seat in the center seat in between Rika and where Lovern was going to be eating their breakfast, "Something wrong Rika?" He asked her seeing the way that Rika stared at her breakfast. Aaron then shook his head before picking up his spoon, "That's not very nice Rika." He said to her once more taking that fatherly tone. He then looked to Lovern seeing that she had a red mark where she was burned then went to eat the simple breakfast set in front of them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 pm

rika got a little mad .when he covered her mouth .then say lovern puting her hand under cold water ."thanks sweet heart"she said happy he helped her.rika looked at the milk and said nothing .she knew she hads problems with milk .she took a nother deep breath as she got up and started to eat some bread with her sceril ."so are you better yet?"rika asked .lovern smiled "oh thanks for asking .am-"rika roundy asked "i was not talking to you i was talking to my bear ."she added .lovern then said nothing once she took her hand out of the water .but left a very dark red mark.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Aaron shook his head while he had his hand over Rika's mouth, "No. That is the answer. I'm just trying to do what's best for you." He said to her since he didn't want her to grow up in a bad way like he was sure that Rika's mother was border line dead beat to let her daughter go out like this and do whatever she wanted, "Are you OK Lovern?" He asked her hearing the pain in her meow when she had burned herself, "Put the burn under cool water for a minute. Then we can go to the store for some burn cream." He spoke to Lovern then he got up to pick up the bowls of the cereal and hot milk to set them on the table to serve and cool while Lovern got to recover
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 pm

lovern smiled and got up and started to heat up the milk .rika was stiting at the table kinda grumpy ."why are you so grumpy aaron "she asked then lovern got the milk to heat up she then put it in 3 little blows and smiled .then one the last blow she burned her hand "meeoow"she yelled .then licking her self.rika tryed not to laugh "and you said .."befor she could say more aaron covered her mouth .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:59 pm

When Lovern explained what they had left in the fridge, Aaron got what they were going to do today and maybe for later on in the afternoon, "That's alright hun. We can make due for now. And I do work some so I could go grocery shopping or even bring in some things from my home so we have something for lunch and dinner." He added in where he then looked at Rika and groaned, "No candy in the morning. Wait until you have a good lunch." He said to Lovern in a caring and father-like tone then he heard the question for cereal, "That's fine with me. After this why don't we take a little walk to my place and get my things over here?" He asked seeing as he wasn't far off from where they were now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:54 pm

lovern let out and frecked out smile that showed that she hade nothing left .lovern got in to the frege to see what she hade left ."sorry i only got is some milk and bread "she said very sad ."and some frut and green stoff "lovern added.rika then smiled "to good thing i have some candy "she said when she was about to eat it .lovern took it and though it away .rika then yelled"hey".lovern gave rika a scery face"i dont want you to have suger this early "she yelled then tryed to look for some more things .and lucky found some corn flacks ."who wants some serile? "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Aaron let a small laugh come up when she brought up explaining, "No need. I understand that everyone needs a release in some way." He said to Lovern about to place a kiss to Lovern's lips only to have Rika come up between them, "So. What's going to happen today?" He asked seeing this little situation and wondering how to make this, "To start. How about we get some breakfast going?" He asked seeing that he was getting hungry and more than likely the two girls were hungry too.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

lovern then saw aaron going in the middle stopping this fighting yelling war"am sorry and you think am not fat thanks "she said very happy .rika then pouted "fiiinnnnne"she said very mad .lovern took a deep breath and looked at aaron "i can explane the porn .i used to be lone so yea ."she said blushing very bad .then rika smiled and got in the middle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Aaron groaned his way awake and got up from the bed hearing Lovern and Rika having an argument about what happened last night then he got out of the bed and made sure that he had his pants properly on as he left the room. He walked in right in the part about her having porn. The bra part didn't bug him since it was more or less needed for her to support herself, "I think I came in at a bad time." He spoke scratching the back of his head when the yelling stopped, "Now come on you two. Let's just talk about this in a civil manner. Try not to kill each other." He said to them before walking in between the two of them to keep Lovern from killing Rika, "You are not fat Lovern." He said to Lovern then moving to Rika, "And you need to understand that money is not that easy to come by. If we don't have the money then we can't get it. I can try and work a little more during the weekend and maybe sell my house to live here and we can talk more about what we can get." He said to Rika trying to get everything understood.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:23 pm

lovern got closer to her love and went to deep sleep.then later in the morning you hear rika and lovern yelleing at each other back and forth .lovern yelled first"no way rika i have no monie .nit even for my self ."she yelled.rika then grawled "no fair you buy your selfs bras and porn books"rika yelled back then lovern blushed "how did you know that..wait i do not"she yelled back .rika then did an evil smile"your a pussy ,but you have candy and you said there is no candy "she said in a smart ass voise .lovern crose her arms ."sorry i know what you want your not haveing that doll."she said befor rika could say any thing .lovern also added"AND now i have to save monie .i used to live here all alone but i dont mind shareing but you have to help out.that mean we all have to help out."rika yelled geting mad ."no fair your saveing fat in your folds on your stomic"lovern give her a very mad fave and gralwed "are you calling me fat!!"she yelled she tryed her best not to kill rika .then rika noded .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Aaron sighed to Rika when he heard the celebration when she left to get to bed. Aaron then gently set Rika down onto the soft mattress in their room then he placed another soft kiss to her lips as he laid down beside her, "Good night Lovern." He said to her nuzzling in close to Rika and keeping her close while he shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next