Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Mark growled at Rika then he crossed his arms over his chest, "Rika. Don't instigate her. You're just going to make things worse." He said to the girl which he closed his eyes hearing her, "I swear to god Rika. You're just trying to drive me insane." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Mark groaned hearing Rika, "Your welcome for saving your life." He said to her as he got off the ground and dusted himself off and looked up at Lucy where he growled and shouted back at her, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking like a spoiled brat!" He called out to the young girl and then he rubbed his forehead, "Rika. Just try and stay out of the street. It will be best for both of us if you don't get hit by a car." He said to Rika where he then took a seat on the curb, "I wish her mother was around to punish her." He said speaking about his sister and her attitude.
rika then got off and got a little mad .then she said a little quit for him not to hear."i wish it hit me"she said then laughed when luce was yelled back at by her brother."your in big trable your ass in going to get spanked "she moked at her.then looked at him.and smiled very evil"if you need me am going to get bored so am going to play in the street "she said playing with mark a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Mark groaned hearing Rika, "Your welcome for saving your life." He said to her as he got off the ground and dusted himself off and looked up at Lucy where he growled and shouted back at her, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking like a spoiled brat!" He called out to the young girl and then he rubbed his forehead, "Rika. Just try and stay out of the street. It will be best for both of us if you don't get hit by a car." He said to Rika where he then took a seat on the curb, "I wish her mother was around to punish her." He said speaking about his sister and her attitude.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 pm

rika saw mark on her .rika saw if he had not saved her she would have been dead ."hey my ball ,thanks alot now its gone"she gralwed mad at him.then looked at him and shock her head no."my mother left me i live with lovern ,and no i did not know you have to look both ways."she grawled then pushed him off."thanks allot ,i need a new ball."rika yelled at him.then luce was watching from her window and yelled "why did you save her.?it would be better if she was dead!!"she yelled then rika yelled back."fuck you to"rika yelled back
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Mark saw the vehicle moving toward Rika which he jumped and grabbed Rika at the last second to take her out of the danger, "What the hell?" He asked out of breath from the stress while he was on the ground to keep Rika from getting hurt in his dive to save her, "Your mother ever teach you how to look both ways before crossing a street?" He asked her looking to see the ball was now flattened by the vehicle that sped by.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Aaron liked the way that the two of them were so close so quickly that it even lead to this physical act, "Then I'm glad I came into your life." He said to her then he rested himself into the pillow enjoying the way Lovern felt in his arms.

The male sighed hearing his sister cuss at him which he then looked to Rika when he gave her the drink, "It's Marcus. But just call me Mark." He said to her which he then walked up to her, "So. Feel like telling a long story? I've got all the time in the world right now." He said to her walking outside and then taking a seat on the porch
lovern smiled back and huged him"and am glad too"she said falling asleep
then rika ran out side and saw mark on the porch .rika grawled "no i dont feel like telling a story and you wont make me ."she said acting cool then she kicked the ball and it went to the street."i got it "she yelled then she had no idea there was a car coming.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Aaron liked the way that the two of them were so close so quickly that it even lead to this physical act, "Then I'm glad I came into your life." He said to her then he rested himself into the pillow enjoying the way Lovern felt in his arms.

The male sighed hearing his sister cuss at him which he then looked to Rika when he gave her the drink, "It's Marcus. But just call me Mark." He said to her which he then walked up to her, "So. Feel like telling a long story? I've got all the time in the world right now." He said to her walking outside and then taking a seat on the porch
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Aaron chuckled lightly to Lovern keeping his tail entwined with Lovern's tail and his nails gently tracing down her sides and back, "Are you just saying that because I am good in bed?" He asked in a joking tone.

The young man groaned hearing Lucy then he yelled at his sister, "Lucy. Go to your room. And don't come out until I tell you to!" He called to his sister while they were bickering between the two of them, "You tried to get her killed and the butler gone to prison so this is the least sort of punishment you can get." He explained further then he moved to the kitchen and then he went ahead and poured a glass of apple juice for Rika and handed it to Rika, "So. Why do you hate Lucy so much? And why does Lucy hate you?" He asked her.
lovern smiled and laughed alittle "of course not love .well your sex is great but i love you is why you helped me see the good of things,in life hehe"she said playing with his tail.
luce then yelled at her bro "i hate you ass"she yelled then ran to her room.rika was laughing to bad .but then stoped and followed luces big brother to the kitchen and give her juice."thanks "she said then drank it.then heard his questons ."well ..its a long story "she said then finished ."if you need me am playing out side"she said then ran out side .and stoped "wait whats your name?"she asked.before playing on the sdie walk
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Aaron chuckled lightly to Lovern keeping his tail entwined with Lovern's tail and his nails gently tracing down her sides and back, "Are you just saying that because I am good in bed?" He asked in a joking tone.

The young man groaned hearing Lucy then he yelled at his sister, "Lucy. Go to your room. And don't come out until I tell you to!" He called to his sister while they were bickering between the two of them, "You tried to get her killed and the butler gone to prison so this is the least sort of punishment you can get." He explained further then he moved to the kitchen and then he went ahead and poured a glass of apple juice for Rika and handed it to Rika, "So. Why do you hate Lucy so much? And why does Lucy hate you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:47 pm

(yeah. That's how I intended him to be.)

Aaron felt how tightly Lovern had hugged him then he nuzzled his cheek into her, "You know all those mean things Rika said? I don't care. You're perfect like you are." He said to her.

The teen shrugged his shoulders when Rika asked if he was going to boss her around, "I don't really care about bossing you around. You aren't a brat because you get everything you could ask for and more." He spoke twirling the weapon on his finger and then tucking it into his pocket, "And Lucy!" He called out to his little sister and then he turned his body, "I hear any sort of problems started and it's your butt on the line. Don't do anything stupid!" He added in before turning his attention back to Rika, "Want to have a drink or something? I'm sure we've got some juice in the fridge." He said to her being nice to her after someone had attempted to put a bullet in her.
lovern blushed and smiled "oh thank you ,your perfect too"she said huging him happyly

rika was surprized that this guy was nice .then once lucey heard that .her bro asking her to come in for some thing to drink .luce then yelled at him"WHAT DONT BRING THAT NO GOOD "before she could say more rika but in "hey at lest i have good freedom ass hack "rika yelled at her then luce yelled back "ass wipe "luce yelled ."dum ho".rika yelled back ,all you can see was them yelling back and forth at each other .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 pm

(yeah. That's how I intended him to be.)

Aaron felt how tightly Lovern had hugged him then he nuzzled his cheek into her, "You know all those mean things Rika said? I don't care. You're perfect like you are." He said to her.

The teen shrugged his shoulders when Rika asked if he was going to boss her around, "I don't really care about bossing you around. You aren't a brat because you get everything you could ask for and more." He spoke twirling the weapon on his finger and then tucking it into his pocket, "And Lucy!" He called out to his little sister and then he turned his body, "I hear any sort of problems started and it's your butt on the line. Don't do anything stupid!" He added in before turning his attention back to Rika, "Want to have a drink or something? I'm sure we've got some juice in the fridge." He said to her being nice to her after someone had attempted to put a bullet in her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Aaron trailed his fingers along her frame then he licked her on her cheek, "Then I'll do what I can to make things better for you." He said to her moving so that Lovern would be more comfortable in the bed with him.

In the house a man in what looked like his teens walked in and then grabbed the weapon that the butler was holding, "As far as I instructed you, your weapon is only for self defense. This kid is not a threat." He spoke before pulling the weapon from the butler's hand and dropped the magazine as well as pulling the slide back to take the bolt out of the chamber of the hand gun, "Now. Get inside. And don't let me see you do something like that again." He spoke which there was a demonic glow to his eye before looking to Lucy, "And how many times do I have to tell you not to sick anyone on people that you don't like." He spoke which an ominous glow (figurative. not literal) seemed to flow from his body as he stared at Lucy, "Now get in the house and go to your room before I get mom and dad." He said to her then looking to Rika, "Sorry about her. I'm trying to get her out of her brat phase." He said to Rika with his arms over his chest.

lovern smiled and huged him tight

rika was shocked to see this.then the bulter noded "sorry sir"he said walking in side .then rika could not help but look .then smilked back at lucey "hey at less i dont have a big bro .to be bossed around "rika moked back .lucey grawled and looked at her big brother ."ok i'll go to my room now .and i'll deal with you leter"she yelled then ran to her room .rika was alughing her ass off ."at lest am free form you and other asses"she laughed .then saw her brother and smiled "am a brat too ,are you going to boss me around too?"she asked sticking her toung out and moking him as well.
(i see the guy in his teens as luces bro is that ok?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Aaron trailed his fingers along her frame then he licked her on her cheek, "Then I'll do what I can to make things better for you." He said to her moving so that Lovern would be more comfortable in the bed with him.

In the house a man in what looked like his teens walked in and then grabbed the weapon that the butler was holding, "As far as I instructed you, your weapon is only for self defense. This kid is not a threat." He spoke before pulling the weapon from the butler's hand and dropped the magazine as well as pulling the slide back to take the bolt out of the chamber of the hand gun, "Now. Get inside. And don't let me see you do something like that again." He spoke which there was a demonic glow to his eye before looking to Lucy, "And how many times do I have to tell you not to sick anyone on people that you don't like." He spoke which an ominous glow (figurative. not literal) seemed to flow from his body as he stared at Lucy, "Now get in the house and go to your room before I get mom and dad." He said to her then looking to Rika, "Sorry about her. I'm trying to get her out of her brat phase." He said to Rika with his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:37 am

lovern acted like a little cat in his lap loveing every little touch ."i dont know what to do ..but i do know we have to try are best to make sure he or she is safe."lovern smiled .at him telling him what she would do if she has a child.
rika ran out side playing with a ball then saw a long rick back car ,passing by .rika was looking at it,"how cute"she said then on the other side of the street .the car stoped and a gilr just then same age as rika and the same size as her .but have so many dimmins and jews around her and a long yellow dress.rika blushed seeing her ,then got a little mad."i wish i was like her."rika said kinda sad then when the rick girl turned around .she smiled and waved at rika. rika then got a chill up her back."fuck it's her....lucey "rika eye twich seeing her.but good thing lucey was going in to the house .rika was wondering why would she being in a normal house then she came out in less then a seconed yelleing at butler "i said i wanted new shose not cheep shose "she yelled .rika backed away slowly 'maybe if i back away she wont see me.'she though in her mind.then luceys butler saw rika and her took out a gun .rika yelled "dont shot,"lucey looked back "oh look a it;s poor rika"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:50 am

Aaron smiled feeling her cuddling himself into her which he licked her cheek purring. He then slowly got himself up all the while keeping Lovern with him and pulling her into his lap, "What would you do if we became parents because of this?" He asked her not knowing that Rika went out
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 am

lovern smiled and felt aaron geting off of her she .looked at him and smiled "thank you sweet heart"she said cuddling him.
while rika was bored.rika got up and went out side .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 am

Aaron slowly pressed his body into Lovern's feeling her breasts pressed his chest then he ran his fingers over her frame, "I'm glad you're feeling better beautiful." He said to Lovern before he slowly began to pull himself out of Lovern where he rested his body next to her, "Just remember that I'm here in case you want to have a release." He said to her keeping his tail wrapped with hers while his seeds remained deep seated into Lovern's womb.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:02 pm

lovern then blushed very bad .and moaning very loudly then felt his seeds going in side her .she felt him going in to her deeper and deeper and then took a deep breath and looked at him"yess am better that you ,love"she said holding him close.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Aaron separated his lips from Loverns after a minute more which soon Lovern could feel as Aaron thrusted deep into Lovern as well as he came deep into Lovern. Aaron slowly unclenched his hands from the sheets while he forced himself inside of her to keep his seed from dripping out of her, "Feel better Lovern?" He asked her still keeping his dominate position on top of her while still inside of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:27 pm

lovern smiled kissing him in to a deep kiss and then she put her tail around aaron .she prred very loud loveing every minit of there love.she felt very hot being fucked by her lover .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Aaron gripped the sheets next to Lovern's shoulders as he thrusted his weight into Lovern in a repeating cycle. Just like Lovern, Aaron was enjoying every second that he had with Lovern. His tail then moved to hers and began wrapping his tail with hers while he continued. His lips pressed deeply into Lovern's that grew deeper and more passionate the longer the session lasted
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:14 pm

lovern then started to moan once aaron slid him self in to her.lovern then put her hand on his shoulders .loveing the love makeing scen ,lovern started to move her hips to his thrusting .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Aaron took his lips from her body then he moved up and began placing gentle bites to her now exposed breasts where he then lifted himself up and moved back to her lips while the two were now naked in the bed. Before much more she could feel him slide into her until the entire length was inside her and he started thrusting himself into her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 pm

lovern loved the way he tuched her and cared for her."i love you"she said huging him and then lovern started to kiss his neck and then started to undress him as well .like he was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Aaron took in the deep kiss which he then picked Lovern up to take his lover to their bed. He then lowered Lovern onto her back on the bed where he then released her lips where his hands moved to her clothing to help her undress, "Then I'll help you feel better." He spoke slipping Lovern out of her clothes all the while pressing kisses to her body as he undid her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next