Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:05 am

After the violent behavior he displayed while in the defense of Lovern, his body began to cool down and his mind came back to him, "Lovern?!" He called out looking around trying to get his bearings after he lost his mind for the short time. He looked at his knuckles seeing the blood and clenched his eyes shut realizing that it happened again. He didn't know what to think. Did Lovern hate him now? Was she just too afraid of him and would never be near him again? He was afraid now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Aaron wouldn't mind getting out of his way to go and follow Lovern home, especially since she was considered a less accepted race in their school even if he liked being around her. He started to follow and saw the small group coming up behind Lovern. He rushed forward increasing in speed before the males could get close enough to touch her. He grabbed the closest male and a loud cracking could be heard and soon after the male yelled out loud in pain while his arm limped in unnatural ways.

Aaron then kicked the male to the ground and took a stance, an almost inhuman look in his eyes as he stared the group down. Again he rushed at the group seeming to be effortless in beating the males down even before they were able to hit the ground. His knuckles were covered in blood though none of his blows were lethal. Some of it was his own blood as his knuckles were cut up on metal pieces on their clothing and the male's teeth. Those however were the only injuries he had while the rest of the males were either unconscious on the ground or picking up their unconscious buddies and pulling them away. Aaron however had not calmed down enough and let out a loud primal bellow at the males that scared them even further.
lovern stared to run once her new friend was hurting each man that was about to hurt her.as she saw the blood all over the floor and on aarons fist .once she was abole to see his eyes lovern now known .he was not human and felt how powerful is felling was.it scered lovern .and lovern started to run .as far as she can .untill she hid be hid a tree .and said not a word .as he was finsih he walked to the tree were lovern was and started to yell"please go away .am scered"she yelledcovering her face as she started to cry
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

Aaron wouldn't mind getting out of his way to go and follow Lovern home, especially since she was considered a less accepted race in their school even if he liked being around her. He started to follow and saw the small group coming up behind Lovern. He rushed forward increasing in speed before the males could get close enough to touch her. He grabbed the closest male and a loud cracking could be heard and soon after the male yelled out loud in pain while his arm limped in unnatural ways.

Aaron then kicked the male to the ground and took a stance, an almost inhuman look in his eyes as he stared the group down. Again he rushed at the group seeming to be effortless in beating the males down even before they were able to hit the ground. His knuckles were covered in blood though none of his blows were lethal. Some of it was his own blood as his knuckles were cut up on metal pieces on their clothing and the male's teeth. Those however were the only injuries he had while the rest of the males were either unconscious on the ground or picking up their unconscious buddies and pulling them away. Aaron however had not calmed down enough and let out a loud primal bellow at the males that scared them even further.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Aaron took the paper again seeing the figure with the heart where he then gave her a smile before he wrote his name with hers in the heart saying in a quiet way that he felt the same way about her. He knew what she meant and what she was capable of, but his was a different case where it was possible that she might not like to be around him if he were to tell her about it. He let the lecture move on waiting for the bell to ring for their time to leave school so that he could spend time with Lovern
lovern felt his feeling for her and blushed happy.then a while later when it wa time to leve .sadly her home was far and she had to take the other way .lovern then looked at her new friend and smiled"sorry but my home is this way"she said kinda sad .and the day got a little dark and she .was afred of the dark .she then started to walk away .then trable came .some of the kids from school started to folw her.lovern was in her world not to noties.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Aaron took the paper again seeing the figure with the heart where he then gave her a smile before he wrote his name with hers in the heart saying in a quiet way that he felt the same way about her. He knew what she meant and what she was capable of, but his was a different case where it was possible that she might not like to be around him if he were to tell her about it. He let the lecture move on waiting for the bell to ring for their time to leave school so that he could spend time with Lovern
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 am

Aaron looked to Lovern then gave her a small smile as he nodded to her before finding an empty space on the same paper and wrote back to her 'Thanks. I really didn't want to get violent. I'm glad the teacher intrupted me." He wrote handing the note back to her not exposing himself enough to be noticed by the teacher. Of course he didn't want to be violent because he wasn't sure if he could have stopped himself if things did get that far.
lovern got the note back and smiled.and then wrote'am a cat i can feel your feeling inside out .am not the fighting type i almost killed someone befor and i dont want that to happen again 'then she drawed stick figer of her holding a heart'am so happy you care and i hope you dont hurt no one .if some one tryes to hurt ether you or me .are best chane is to smile that always scere the bad guy'she gave the note back .when the techer was explaning a main idea.she gave the paper to him and smiled with a cute blush
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 am

Aaron looked to Lovern then gave her a small smile as he nodded to her before finding an empty space on the same paper and wrote back to her 'Thanks. I really didn't want to get violent. I'm glad the teacher intrupted me." He wrote handing the note back to her not exposing himself enough to be noticed by the teacher. Of course he didn't want to be violent because he wasn't sure if he could have stopped himself if things did get that far.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

the techer was a young women .and got upset when the studens were saying mean things about lovern.and slamed her ruler to her desk"eyes on me or the ones that are talking well stay here with me after school only doing work"sh e yelled the turned and started to writ on the chockbored .lovern stayed quite and sayed nothing but got a note book and writ something on it .and gave it to aaron .and the note said'i know you wanted to hurt them thank you .at lest u care'she smiles at him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Aaron was half tempted to go and smash a few of the students' heads into their desks while they were talking about Lovern like she was some other creature. His temptation was broken when the teacher came in which not only shut the students up, but made most of the student fawn at the attractive looking teacher.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:48 am

lovern smiled.and took a set next to him .she looked around and people were saying some mean things .her cat ears went down and felt bad .and tryed not to show her face much.
the techer came a little late and was in frount of the class
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 am

Aaron laughed lightly to her when she said that she wasn't going to go about just about giving him the flying treatment, "Alright. Next time I'll be sure to wake up earlier." He said to her with a small chuckle as he moved to a seat which he took an open seat so that Lovern could take the seat next to him even if people acted disgusted that he wanted to be near a neko.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 am

she smiled"yea ma happy "she said then stoped at the class ."no am not going to do this at lunch.i only run this fast in the day"she said then the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:46 am

Aaron nodded to Lovern when she asked if they could be friends, "Yeah. I'm fine with being friends." He said to her smiling before suddenly being taken by the hand and just about pulled off his feet as she rushed him to class which he felt he finally was able to plant his feet firmly on the ground when she finally stopped, "So. Do this again at lunch?" He asked feeling mildly shaky from the sudden rush as she sped him along.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am

lovern smiled"i waited for you ,can we be friends ?"she asked then looked at him and almost laugh "sorry am lovern neko "she said grabing him hand and takeing him to class as fast as she can
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:36 am

Even with him on his bike, Aaron felt himself wobble a bit when she blew past him on foot, "Alright. Meet you there!" He called back getting himself back on balance as he followed the dust cloud that Loveren left him in while he was trying to keep himself from being too late, "You know you could have gotten to class if you were this far ahead." He male spoke catching his breath as he parked his bike and strung it up, "So what's your name? I'm Aaron." He spoke to her as he pulled his pack onto his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm

the neko fell on her butt from the impack "am sory about that too"she pured . she smiled hearing that he liked her cat ears.she now knows that this is a new start .when she sow him bult off.she ran pasted him in a speed of a car .cats are very fast so she was able to run very fast .she made it too school.but waited for the guy that crashed in to her a little while ago .she was kinda happy that she found a new friend .when she saw him comeing she waved hello to him as he came in though the school doors
(its ok this is not my drawing this is my good friend .i wish i was this good and .every one can draw ..meow)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

(sorry for lack of picture. i can never find one that looks right+i can't draw.)

Aaron had been rushing down the route with a slice of toast hanging out of his mouth which wobbled up and down the more he hit bumps through his route to school. He tried not to be late for school, but since he had to work to support himself he was usually tired out and exhausted at the end of the day that it wasn't alwas possible. He turned the coner just about having his head skidding on the sidewalk in such a fast turn which he the ran into the girl just about launching himself over the handle bars before landing on his back, "Sorry. I'm just in a rush." He spoke rubbing his back from the sudden impact that lead to his crash, "You're just as guilty as I am since I don't have the magic ability to see around corners." He said to Lovern stretching his back out and grabbing his bike, "Wait." He started looking at her ears and seeing she didn't have human ears, "Cool we finally have a neko in class." He said grinning as he got back on his bike, "See ya in school." He said before speeding off.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 am

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 Neko_by_iSohei
~this is the story about a girl name loveren neko .all her life she has lived alone and bean working alone .one day she was at her home looking for a new school to join .then it hit her .she found a school nere her area .she was kinda bored of reading books .so she got herphone book and staed to call the school .she has saved up a good number of monie to go to a school
~a week later she got ready for school .her clock was an 1hr late .she then looked back at the time and saw that she was about to be late .she than ran to her new school .she ran to the corner .mean while there was a boy riding a bike he was going to the same place .same as lovern .as as he got a little faster and was about to turn to the coner .he crashed into loveren .the bike feel to the side ..loveren ears got up "hey watch were you are going"she yelled.
the man was a kind person and dose not like to start fights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9