Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:16 pm

As her heat grew stronger he could almost feel the way her scent seem to smash into his senses egging him further to continue with the act and even started to press Lovern into the shower wall deepening the kiss just about forgetting about washing up and wanted to move straight to them being one. His free hand moved to her leg where he started lifting her leg up widening her opening as he took his hand from her womanhood and did the same to carry the woman in front of him while he stayed between her legs.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 pm

lovern was blushed very red .and her heat was getoing stranger .as she rubed his cock more .then moaned louder once she felt his hands going in her opening .she started to deepness the kiss as they both touch each other
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Aaron enjoyed and even felt more turned on hearing her moan after she explained that she couldn't help herself, "It's alright. I don't want you to stop." He said to her before she started back on rubbing his shaft while he moved his hand down to start rubbing her opening while they were kissing further .
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Aaron was loving how the two were growing so close together in such a brief time where he moved his hand down to her hips while she started to stroke him which was feeling amazing just from the brief contact, "No. It's alright." He said to her slowly running his hands down her hips, "Do you want to finish washing up and go to bed?" He asked her wondering if she had a sort of fantasy that she had dealing with the shower or something else.
lovern then blushed"i could not help my self"she started to moan very sexy when she felt his hean going down her hip area .wanting more.she then rub is cock again and smiled"i wish to wish up a little more"she purred and kissed him again .trying to make him feel good.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Aaron was loving how the two were growing so close together in such a brief time where he moved his hand down to her hips while she started to stroke him which was feeling amazing just from the brief contact, "No. It's alright." He said to her slowly running his hands down her hips, "Do you want to finish washing up and go to bed?" He asked her wondering if she had a sort of fantasy that she had dealing with the shower or something else.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:27 pm

lovern rubed his body more and loved the way he was washing her hair .and was loveing geting close to him .in the deep kiss she had no idea her hands was going down and her body was taking over as her hand started to rub is cock with the soup and .she could not help her self.then she looked down and stoped"am sorry "she blushed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Aaron felt as Lovern had started soaping up his chest as well as his shaft where he began to massage the shampoo in her hair keeping her close to him while he moved in to kiss her lips deeply while the two of them were as close as they were. Something about her was drawing him closer to her all the while they were close, almost as though her scent was hypnotic to him to a degree that he could still think. He however was able to keep his mind together through the process which only made him want her more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Aaron loved the kiss they were sharing, while not his first kiss since they had kissed previously it still had the deep emotion. He felt as it separated long enough for her to pull him back into the shower where she placed the kiss back on her lips as well as the lick she placed on his neck as well, "Sure." He said to her before she felt his shaft tap into her leg and in between, "S-sorry." He spoke wondering what she would do with him after she felt the contact.
lover blushed and going in to heat once aaron shaft tap between her lages ."um."she moan .she stoped trying to stop her self as she put soup on is body and his shaft
.she then put shampo on his hands for him to wash her hair"its ok"she said rubbing his chest
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Aaron loved the kiss they were sharing, while not his first kiss since they had kissed previously it still had the deep emotion. He felt as it separated long enough for her to pull him back into the shower where she placed the kiss back on her lips as well as the lick she placed on his neck as well, "Sure." He said to her before she felt his shaft tap into her leg and in between, "S-sorry." He spoke wondering what she would do with him after she felt the contact.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Aaron undressed in front of Lovern when they were inside of the bathroom feeling embarassed, but at the same time he wanted to be like this, "Your sure this is alright?" He asked her. He was bigger than average, but he wasn't the hulk in bulk and length, "Just..." He paused before going in for a long and deep kiss unable to make the words come up to say that he wanted her.

lovern smiled again "its ok .tehe"she said .then once he came closer to her she .felt his lips again and deepen the kiss .they started kissing to toung kissing .lovern then stoped the kiss and licked his neck .and pulling him in to the show the water was worm and felt so good.she then started to kiss him more .and smiled"want to wash each other"she pured
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 am

Aaron undressed in front of Lovern when they were inside of the bathroom feeling embarassed, but at the same time he wanted to be like this, "Your sure this is alright?" He asked her. He was bigger than average, but he wasn't the hulk in bulk and length, "Just..." He paused before going in for a long and deep kiss unable to make the words come up to say that he wanted her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 am

lover smiled and.saw him got up.and nicely undress him .and her self."ok get in"she said as she got to the shower and saw aaron dick .she blushed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:04 am

(it's fine. I was just busy at work)

Aaron wanted to just go and say yes so he could be with her while she was naked in the shower though he had to argue with himself in his mind a few seconds before he let the blanket down and followed her over to the shower, "Yes. I would like to." He said to her wondering how far this night would go and if they would sleep in the same bed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 am

sorry its short
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 am

Aaron let his blush glow on his face hearing that he was her first kiss, "I'm glad. You were my first kiss too." He admitted to Lovern not knowing that she had dirty thoughts in her head regarding them being a couple. He watched her get up and was completely surprised when she started taking off her top off showing her breasts to him. His nose bled just a drop seeing the way Lovern was which he asked, "You are used to undressing out of your room aren't you?" He asked her feeling turned on by the sight, but at the same time he didn't want her to think he was after her body even if he was having ideas about them. Part of him even wanted to ask if he could join her.
lovern smiled.then looked at him"you ok".she then got his hand and said ."want to come with me to the shower"she askede .then she noded again"yea am used to this
.she then started to walkk to the shower and started the water
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:50 am

Aaron let his blush glow on his face hearing that he was her first kiss, "I'm glad. You were my first kiss too." He admitted to Lovern not knowing that she had dirty thoughts in her head regarding them being a couple. He watched her get up and was completely surprised when she started taking off her top off showing her breasts to him. His nose bled just a drop seeing the way Lovern was which he asked, "You are used to undressing out of your room aren't you?" He asked her feeling turned on by the sight, but at the same time he didn't want her to think he was after her body even if he was having ideas about them. Part of him even wanted to ask if he could join her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 pm

lovern the sign ."thats not very nice"she grawled.then smiles"i have bean alone for a very long time"she smiled looking at him then felt his kiss."she blushed and smiled very cute."your the frist person that ever kissed me".she then got closer to him and blushed.and was thinking of different was to do with him in bed.she was a perv as well and she did not wanted to show it.so she .got up again ."am sorry i have to take a shower"she said undressing her shirt showing her larg breast to aaron.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Half of Aaron was thanking god that Lovern didn't think he was some sort of pervert or fiend when he finally parted the kiss from her lips. He accepted the blanket that she offered him which he wrapped around his shoulders while sipping his drink, "They won't freak out. Then again I don't think they really care. They abandoned me one day and now I'm working to keep myself from starving." He said to her looking at his cup for a few seconds, "And honestly. I'd rather stay here with a girl I like instead of being alone again." He said to her looking to Lovern then moving to place a kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Aaron let Lovern go so that she could get everything ready after the milk was ready for them to share the warm sweet drink. He waited for her trying to get his heart back into the proper pace after he had shared that sweet moment with her. He may have been a little scared of the claws and her being angry, but he was not petty. Slowly he placed his hand into Lovern's letting her know he accepted her as she was, "You don't have to be sorry. I forgave you before you said anything." He spoke before placing a gentle kiss to her lips. The action was unconscious, but he wanted to be closer to her even if that was considered social suicide.
she smiles feeling his hand then .when he got close to kiss her which he did a light pink when on her face.then her tail got more fluffyer and smiles"thank you"she smiled and took a drink from her hot coco .she sat down next to aaron and used her tail to get a blankic it was going to be cold to night"want to relaxe befor you have to go home?"she asked then .hours later lovern looked at the time "oh my is your famile going to freck its 12:00 "she worred
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Aaron let Lovern go so that she could get everything ready after the milk was ready for them to share the warm sweet drink. He waited for her trying to get his heart back into the proper pace after he had shared that sweet moment with her. He may have been a little scared of the claws and her being angry, but he was not petty. Slowly he placed his hand into Lovern's letting her know he accepted her as she was, "You don't have to be sorry. I forgave you before you said anything." He spoke before placing a gentle kiss to her lips. The action was unconscious, but he wanted to be closer to her even if that was considered social suicide.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:38 am

she then felt something .in her hear something sweet like candy .a little while ago she felt anger and so much power .now she fells some kind of sweeet .she then pured .and huged him more not leting go till the milk was ready.she got up and turned off the fire and but the milk in to a cup then put the choclit in it and mixed it .lovern walked up to him and gave him his the hot coco .and smiles"i know that feeling ."she replyed"am a very kind person but every on thinks am some kind of moster .my family was killed .becouse every one thing we were mosters but we WERE NOT"she yelled as her claws cam out .then she stoped her anger ."am sorry"she said crying a little
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:32 am

Aaron felt the embrace that started calming himself down with Lovern and wrapping his own arms around her while she was with him, "It's fine. I'm not mad at you." He said to her enjoying how close he was with her, he let her go when she said that she wanted to heal him. Of course he didn't know what she meant by that so he let her go and followed her into her home. He let her do as she wanted where he took a seat right until he felt her lick his hands to take care of the cuts in his fists and the pain he felt was now gone instead of the dull pain that lingered in his hands. He felt her hug him again which he closed his eyes enjoying the warm feeling he had when she hugged him, "I'm...more or less...unstable when I get into a fight. You saw how brutal I was. That's actually not the worst I've ever been. Last time I nearly killed someone. I don't remember what happened to trigger it, but it just came out." He said to her enjoying that warm feeling that she gave him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am

she then felt that he was telling the truth and strated to cry and ran to him giveing him a hug"am sorry ."she yelled them grabed his hand and started to run with hin to her house"i want to heal you please letes have some hot coco and talk .to calm each other down" .she smiledand open her door and took him to her liveing room and truned on the light."have a set"she pured then .took out a pan and put milk in it then put it on a hot stove and waited for the milk to heet up.
.she then stat down nexted to him"am sorry i broght you here kinda fast but i just cant stand blood ."she licked his fist to heal him .the blood from the fist started to close and the blood started to disapre"can you tell me more .of what you got"she said wanting to know more about aaron"i know you are scered to lose me ."she said huging him more
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 am

Aaron moved forward taking a hold of one of her hands a few tears rolling down his cheeks as well, "No. I'm not a demon or some sort of monster. It's a psychological condition I have. Doctors call it berserker syndrome. I just lose control when I see something that makes me that badly angry. It rarely happens. I swear that I'll never try to do this. I swear to god." He said to her trying to be calm even if he was more afraid than she was of him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 am

lovern felt his felings and got out from behid the tree .scered and you can see it .she was crying and her ears were down.and her lags were shacking in fear.as she got close to him"are you a demon?"she asked .haveing her claws out just incase.she then felt bad .she turned around and started to walk home .and was walking with her lages shacking at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next