Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm

inuyasha smiled and said "sure how long was i away for." he still felt something was different.he said "you got my hat " he was excited to be going out with kagome.

sango said "it alright shoippo." she kissed him and said "you were young. what we just did was very adult. it was what you truely felt. you know what we just did means to your kind right." she blushed as she felt him slip from her. she lead him to land so they could dry.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:26 pm

"its saturday no school " she told him "i was thinking to go to the movies with you" she said to him

"cause i felt the same for kagome and i felt the same for that sister of the thunder brothers and the other girl i felt feelings strong ones towards them i thoguht it was normal i mean kagome was like the mom i never had you was like an aunt or sister least while i was growing up i thought these felings was normal for family but then we not family your human and i am not and never will be" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 pm

inuyasha said "sorry i figure i go kill any demons then got caught up at the village."he looked at her somethign seem different. he said "how was school." inuyasha forgot time went by different than it did in the past.

sango blushed as she said 'why didnt you tell me you felt so strongly for me shippo." she kissed him knowing they were mated witch practically mean married in the demon world
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 pm

he found kagome in the shrine waiting for him "took you a while" she said

shippou held her touched by her words he didnt leave her he knew now he could never leave her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:22 pm

inuysaha told them he would return when he could.' he kisse dthem all rubbing there bellys knowing he miss them to unaware the woman would bare more daughters than sons. inuyasha left as he planned to give kagome everything he could. he jumped out of the weel in the future and went looking for kagome

sango soon joined shippo in her climax feelign him fill her up with his powerful seed that would provide the kitsume a strong heir. sango smiled and said "i love you shippo."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:15 pm

the women let him return home to kagome they knew he was missing someone and told him to go to her and give her all of himself telling him they would all be fine each of them taking care of the other and their children they would soon bear.

shippou moved to her shoulder his thrusts becomming faster and harder as he neared his climax and he bit her neck when his orgasum came filling her human body with his powerful demon seed
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 pm

inuyasha panted it didnt take long for inuyasha t mate all the woman who niow were all pregnanted he got up and dressed wondering what know he wondered about kagome he was unaware his mating the village would change things for human kind

sango gasped moaneding as shippo got harder and seem more dominate. she could feel her climax building she pushed her breast more inshppos mouth as she moaned "oh god shippo so good dont stop. her body warm ing up more begging shippo to give it his seed for him to completely claiming her his
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:55 pm

the next woman was waiting naked for him he eventually went to the next and the next claiming all the women in 'keade's village making tem his and giving hem his demon bloodline

shippou gave her more thrusting harder into her holding her to him kissing sucking her breasts as they made love in the water
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 am

inuyasha smiled and kissed her. he had gotten the first of many ladies pregnant. he knew that she would be special to him though being his first. he rubbed her belly before getting up and said "you were amazing to." he dressed leaving her to rest. he was shirtless when he came out the hut.. he looked for the next woman. soon the village woman would be all his and carrying his young.

Sango moaned pushing against him as he thrusted. sango kissed shippo knowing she met someone that loved her. even if he didn't know it. sango knew demons didn't mate unless they loved that person. she said "oh shippo more." she moaned pushing herself more into him wrapping her legs around him tighter not wanting him to stop.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:54 am

she cried out as he filled her "oh god yes~~~" she then colasped panting "that was amazing" she said and knew all the women were in for a treat if he could do that each time

shippou blushed and turned "i always cared for you i dont know how i feel for you but you deserve someone who will love you" he said "i dont know if i do but i know i can make love to you if you want me to" he said his body getting ahead of his words as he trusted into her wet pussy
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:13 pm

inuyasha loved her praises as he thrusted deepere pushign into her womb. he growled as he could feel himself ready to burst. he moaned and said "oh god..." he thrusted forwardand felt himself unable to hold it in any lkonger as he began to release into her.

sango blushed shippos words touched her. she blushed and said "you love me." she blsushed and gasped as he enter her untouched body. she kissed shippo she ingored the pain when he broke her hymen. her tight body begged for shippo ti ckaim her to fallow his instincts.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

"ah... ah...." she moaned her voice rising with each thrust "good" she praised him "feels... sooo.... good" she said arching agaisnst him "more" she said then cried out when he went harder "yes" she then mm-ed and cried out again when he twisted as he thrusted "ah.. yes... there, right there" she told him as his shaft found her gspot and fluids filled her womb as her climax came ever closer to its peak.

Shippou gave a nod and kissed her back "i hope we can still cur him but you deserve better you deserve to be loved" he said "and if that fool is too blind to see that and too stupid to tell you then its his fault when another takes you from him" he said he then gazed in sangos eyes eyes that told him she wanted what he offered wanted love wanted him her clit felt oddly good against his hard shaft and he unwittingly pushed forward and the youth was soon inside her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 am

inuyasah moaned he was to caught uo in the warmness developed around his member to notice her poain. he thrusted like she was his property. he didnt hold back the need to mate to give her what she wanted was strong

sango said "its okay shippo you dont have to defend him. i told my self that several times but he rather focus on those woman not me. i want o cure him but he doesn't care." she kissed shippo back deeply. she wanted shippo. she wanted to feel loved. she spread her thighs alittle feeling shippos member sliding between them his member touching her clit witch was warm and throbbing wanting the attention of shippo who was easy to see wanting sango.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 am

the woman e mated whimpered from a broken hymen and bled down her leg she bit her lip to keep from crying out when the pain turned to pleasure she released er brused lip and moaned softly two strangers to each other both with a need to be filled

"he loves you he goes to other women to make you jealous but i can tell when you smack him he feigns it when he is hurt he knows you hit him cause deep down you love him too" as he spoke his voice wavering shippou held her his manhood twitched agaisnt her theigh why was he standing up for the blind monk why and why didnt miroku ever tell sango his true feelings shippo held her tighter he was a fool she deserved better then that better then that baka monk and so did he he kissed her gingerly on the lips a sign telling her he wanted her but shyness and inexperience kept him from going further then this
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 am

inuyasha didn't argue with the woman. and pushed his massive shaft into her. he kissed her he gave her time to adjust beign gentle fore a few moment before going all animelistic on her thrusting into her he growled his instinct was to pregnant them all no matter what. the real woman he wanted was so sexual frustrated with was kagome he craved her beyond anyone.

Sango said sharply "that monk doesn't love me hes just useing me. i want what he can give. i want to start my village back. something he wants to do with other woman. he doesn't love me." sango blushed "shippo i desire you " she blushed shippo could sense her fertility a chance for his race.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:38 am

the others left him alone with is chosen woman each one returning to their tent as they each waited their turn on his huge shaft all who had seen it masterbating themselves fantisizing him with them instead of her. meanwhile the chosen woman held him to her "take me" she said rubbing her virgin pussy against his massive dick.

shippou kissed her softly "i wont if you dont want me sango but even while your lips say no your body is saying yes or isnt it me you desire at all and are thinking of that monk who loves you deeply"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 am

inuyasha mmed as the woman comforted him. the youngest one kissing him was very good. inuyasha was unaware he was about to change the future. he got up and pulled the youngest in the tent. he growled and rippedf her cloths off and pushed her on the bed kissing her grabbing her breast. he was losing control as he undressed his member was the biggest any of the woman ever saw.

Sango moaned more. she turn blushing. she stared at shippo blushing looking over his naked body. she said "we shoudlnt shippo.' she leaned forward falloing for his seduction. sango didnt realize if she did this she would never beable to cure miroku.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 am

5 women surrounded him instantly one rubbed his shoulders another rubbed his feet a third played with his ears the forth just sat next to him and hugged him while the fifth sat on the other side kissing him showing him he was wrong they not only accepted him they desired him and each tent watched and waited eyes aplenty was on the dog demon all saying mate me

shippo washed her shoulders then her brests being very gentle he then genly washed her genitals all the while watching her his eyes heavy lidded as if tring to saduce her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 am

inuyasah wanted to argue but it seem futial. he didnt believe the woman would accept him. he left the tent. not sure what to say. he went and sat on a bench to think he could smell many women were rip and ready, he didnt know why but he could sense it.

sango was shocked at shippo joining her if it had been miroku she slap him. she felt the cloth and a moan excapped her mouht.. she looked at shippo not fighting. shippo was handsome something in dhippod eyes look like somethign was calling him to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:02 am

"even demons are welcome here if they wish no one is turned away" he said "and i wish i knew what happened to all the men but its alright you can have the village of women and bear them many sons"

shippou smiled and waited a few then shifted and joined her "let e help" he said as she grabbed a cloth and began washing her body
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 pm

inuyasha was confused even more. he said "huh what happen to the man. and even still im half demon." he was unaware he was eye candy for the woman. he was still kinda in shock but it didnt seem to effect the guy before him.. he yurned for the battle but why was he not arguing about this situation.

Sango was a bit in shcok at how sexy shippo was. he was very musculer. it was easy to see he been training. she was staring at him not thinking he was demon. she shook her head and said "huh oh yeah sorry. maybe i should go wash this dirt off. theres a stream over ther." she walked away quickly blushing she undressed behind a rock and sliped in the water washing unaware shippo could be watching
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 pm

he wasnt dreaming the person just smiled "things have changed i am glad you came back we need you since we lost our men our women need a ew one one with your stamina someone to give them strong young please stay and give them everything they need"

shippo nodded and threw her a vine "grab this tie it around you and i will pull you out?" he said once out of the hole and in the sun she could see he had indeed grown alot he was now as tall as her and strong as any male viral demon "you should be more careful" he said brining her out of her thoughts of his strong adult viral body
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:12 pm

inuyasha rubbed his eyes. he was trying to see if he was dreaming. he saw he wasn't. he said "ugh.... yeah its been a while sorry about that. so what with all the women in the village i thought there were more men or used to be." he was confused

sango rubbed her head and said "i was distracted and hit a branch. i must of rolled in when i was unconcious. can you get me out." she lpooked at shippo he looke much old than she saw him last. he had grown alot.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:05 pm

he found keades tent in the center of the village however instead of the frail old baba he was met with a jiji instead "greetings inuyasha" he said and somewhere deep in those old mans eyes he senced the baba keade "its been a long time"

a shadow appeared at te top of the hole then a familier face "sango?" shippo shouted "why are you in my trap?" he asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 pm

inuyasha was curious about the village. it was odd. he never seen this many woman in the village. he went looking for keada wondering if he could get some answers. unaware of all the stares as he enter the village.

sango groaned as she woke up dazed looking around it was dark in the hole. she rubbed her head she saw movement. she grabbed her weap but it wasnt nowhere to be seen it was at the top of the hole. she sighed and took a fight stance she was wobbly she said "show yourselves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next