Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm

she laughed "i mean to school then we wont have to miss each other its only for a week then im yours forever no school nothing to kep us apart" she said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

inuyasha wonderedwhat she had in mind and said "okay what you go in mind." he got up and dressed to fallow her.

miroku stopped blushing and said "im sorry i jumped the gun." he smiled he was indeed happy he got accepted even if it wasnt sango.

sango smiled and said "when my heart is racing fors is to. we are in love shippo. love is like being with someone you know you can't live without."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm

she tried to puss him off but he was a strong man and she didnt want to use her demon strenth and hurt him

shippo continued holding her "when your sad it hurts like my heart is being squeezed when you are hppy i feel like i am going to burst when your horny it makes me want you when your hurt i want to heal your wounds when your with another it makes me upset and want him dead" he said "i dont know if its love but thats how i feel"

'ditto" she said then had an idea "yasha why dont you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 pm

sango mmed and said "yes shippo tell me how you fele you cna always tell em how you feel."

miroku was alittle shocked at the answer. no one ever accepted he was so shocked and surprised and happy he grabbed ayame and kissed her .

inuyasha kissed back and said 'yes we do. every minute im gone im gonna miss you." he kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:32 pm

shipou got up and hugged her from behind "i wish i knew what love was and what my feeling meant can i tell you how i feel?" he asked her softly

kagome nodded and kissed him passionitly "least we still got tonight to be togehter " she said

ayane blinked again then unaware of her actions she nodded
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 pm

miroku said "i said your so beautiful will you do me the honor and bare my child." he looked into her eyes.

sango said "its okay shippo you dont have to explain. i understand" she contiuned to cook tryign not to show the heart ache she was feeling

inuyasha kissed her and said "of course keade asked me to return to help with a few repairs. of course i want to contiune having sex. w e discussed this. your my mate. i love you with all my heart and soul."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:15 pm

ayame blinked "come again?" she asked him not certin she heard him correctly

he watched her "its not that i didnt like it it felt good" he told her "it felt like nothing i eer experienced" he added wanting to bring baack her smile

"i know but summer will be here soon and i graduate next week can you hang on during the day for that long i will be home every night and we can keep haaving sex if you want " she said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 pm

miroku looked at ayame and said "not so great. " he smiled at ayme and saw she had grown alot since last he saw her. next thing he knew he was staring into her eye lovignly. his hand in hers and said "ayame wiht you bare me a child."

sango looked saden but respected his answer. she kissed him and said "if thats your wish." she got up and dressed in fress cloths and began to cook them dinner

inuyasha and kagome weren't see for theose three days all that could be hear was loud banging and screaming constantly. oon the third day. inuyasha panted had mated all most the whole time aside from restroom breaks and rest and food. if kagome hadnt been pregnant she was certain was now. inuyasha kissed her and said "i hate you go back to class tomarrow. im gonna miss you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:54 pm

ayame had finished hunting and greted him "well if it isnt the perv monk hows life?" she asked him

shippo nodded "i will but only when im sure i love you and not because your one of the ones who raised me you did say it was sacred i shouldnt had done it but i didnt know"

kagome nodded anbut instead took him to a hotel paid for 3 nights got a key and went to the room with him at her side her body humming with need wanting him again
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm

sango smiled as she was in a bed and she said "shippo make love to me again" she blsushed at her words mean while while miroku was out excersiing demon he ran into a old demon frine Ayame.

inuyasha mmed as it felt so good he pulled out and said "lets get you home." he smiled as he was tryin gto resust atung her again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm

he carried her bak to her tent in her village her home in the village he called home since kagome left with her husband inuyasha

kagome rubbed them gently then kissed each one blushing to his praise not knowing his mating would give her his young
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm

sango smiled in his arms shippo could smell he arousel. she kissed him back wondeing where shippo was taking her

inuyasha ears twitch in the air he didkntoe his ears were easy seen. something she always trye dto hide but for some reason she didnt care. he said "its okay now. your so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

he picked her up and returnd the kiss holding her in his strong arms

kagome smiled and blushe d 'sorrry i guess i didnt make it easy either" she replied
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:13 pm

inuyasha said "i know i didnt make it easy. but thats in the past i love you. you are mine now." he kissed he. he then said "i had waited so long i was begining to lose hope."

sango watched shippo and licke dher lips he was so sexy. she couldnt beleave that little fox turned into him. before he dress she pulled him down and kissed him passionatly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:05 pm

she kissed him "its okay guess i was hoping something would happen so its not completly your fault" she said blushing a bit "i am glad you love me i love you but i didnt know how you felt and sometimes you seemed so moody it was hard to even talk to you"

shippo finished and dried them off then dressed his eyes often looking to her amazed at her for doing that and accepting him as what she say again a mate? he liked that word it sounded intimate
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm

inuaysah marked kagome his as he held ber breathing heavy he jsut staredminto her eye deeply. he brushe dhair out her face. hewas unaware of the new life they created but he was happy. he blushed and said "sorry. i couldnt help my yself. i had to have you. i love you so much."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm

she closed her eyes murring as she felt him fill her passage her belly extended a bit to his seed which filled her womb and traveled her tubes to meet her eggs as they made their journey to her womb combining and each seed fought to enter it when one finally broke the shell it wiggled in and began to create new life
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 pm

inuyasha didnt care if anyone saw them. he was showinfg his mate how much he loved her. inuyasha moaned and grunted "kagome.." he thrusted deep and felt himself release into her. he kissed her deeply as he thrusted more milkign himself into her as he said "i love you to." he held her as they kissed .

snago laid on the shore as shippo washed. shippo could see how seductive hius mates body was in the sun light. sango watched shippo as she never thought she have these feelign towards him. she blushed as she was in love with ademon.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Kagome was too caught up by surprise at first to fight but then she had planned to woo him today she had been shocked he did this but wasn't complaining "inuyasha~" she whispered his name breathless on her lips as her breathing labored from their public mating "i love you" she admitted but wished they had a bed instead of the hard wall the though however died when he kissed her so passionately and she returned his kiss gasping to each deep thrust each one making his phallus hit her cervix which shook her womb.

shippo kissed her again as he slipped out of her he then washed up in the river he was also unaware their mating created young all he knew was how good it had felt to be inside of her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:48 am

inuyasha moaned as he thrusted harder and deeper into the woman he wanted ever since they met. he was surprised kagome didn't resist. he kissed her hungrily loving the sounds of her moaning

sango cuddled with shippo kissing him and just laid there thinking she could never trust the monk he had let her down so much. sango wondered what shippo was thinking. she was unaware of shippo's child she would bare for him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 am

kagome moaned as he inpaled himself into her she groaned and wrapped her legs around him "mm dont stop" she said

shippou sighed "if thats what you beleive i wont bring it up again" he said and just cuddled her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:54 am

inuyasha lets her robes fall and he growled hs kissed kagome more passionatly than any of the other ladys he then pivke dfhrer up and pushed himself into her gasping are her wwarmness. he thrusted hard and deep wanting to pleasure kagome. he leaned down and took a nippl in his mouth

sango said "miroku doesnt love me shippo he wanted me to bare him a heir so his curse will be lifted. i dont want to be used i am not gonna be used. though see your protective of me not wanting anyone but you to have me." sango didnt know shippo could since somethign was different with sango somethinginside her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 am

kagome eeped when he took her into th alley she was shocked when he ripped her top then he kissed her making her maon his name feeling his shaft against her thigh under her school skirt which today she wore nothing underneath

"i dont know i will feel hurt id want to kill him but i dont think i would cause i know he loves you and the only reason i know is he told me one day when he and hachi had been drinking sake all night and i had to bring him to his hut
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 am

inuyasha didnt tell her about the village he said "the village is safe and everyones fine i didnt stay long i went hunt thought i had a few trail but didnt find any." he smelled kagome she smelled so good he didnt know kagome was ovulating. he pulled kagome into a lly kissing her deeply it was time to take what he wanted. he growled as he ripoped open her top and grabbed her breast as he kept her agaisnt the wall she could feel his massive erection."

sango blushed. well to a demon what we did was mate. mating is sacred to a demon. a demon doesnt mate anyone who they dont find attractive and feel so deeply in love they conncect and mate. it like we just got married. it can;t be taken back. you claimed me as yours. tell me what would you do to miroku if he tryed that now."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:42 am

she noddedand gave him his hat unsure why he wanted it but didnt fight it "so did you kill any demons hows keade and sango and miroku do you know if shippou is okay?" she asked him as she walked along side him on the way to the movies her hand in his he didnt know it but she was ovolating and his demon nose told him she smelled desireable

he shook his head "remember my father passed while i was still very young so i was not educated like a kitsune" he sid to her "i know i did what miroku only dreamed of doing to you he told me many times how tis would be the day he admit his feelings but then he would chicken out and go on a exorcisim trip"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next