Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cluster (howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Cluster (howling moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Harrison grunted feeling the wave hot him like a truck and nearly knock him over. With a bit of effort, he pulled himself upright and walked his way inside. Again that woman had made herself almost spotlighted just for him despite the many, many males, devil or otherwise, just waiting for her. He instead, focused his attention at the bar and the thankfully male bartender with the purpose of getting information on his current target.

Milthis let a small smile curl up her lips when she mentioned Harrison, "There's no reason to worry for him little rabbit. Just you and me. He will have his own demoness to pleasure." She whispered pinching softly at her clit, "It will be alright. Being my pet has a few little benefits." She giggled focusing a small amount of her magic through her fingers to make it seem like Jessica had just spent an hour with Harrison, just without the warm sensation when he spread his seed, "That was just one of many."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 2:38 pm

The bouncers watched Harrison the one catching the coat and almost fell over. he carried it to the window and grabbed a ticket to give Harrison. The bouncer said “don’t cause any trouble. Devil eater. You may enter have fun. Hopefully the succubis want drain you dry.” They mover over to allow him entrance. Once inside he would find the pull of the sucubbis was a lot strong than any enchantment could block. Witch just meant they were very powerful ones. The sounds of moans and screams of pleasure and pain could be heard. Kira sat at the bar drinking many of inccubis were drooling wanting her but they stayed there distance.

Jessica reconized her from giving her and harrisons the mission. She could tell by the aura. She panted and breathed when milthis allowed her to. She said “why are you….here. Harrison….” She shutter her body was very sensitive . she gave a moan as milthis touched her wet and swollen nub. she tried to resist alittle she saud “im…no pet.” She blushed as her body begged for more attention
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 8:36 pm

Harrison sighed after hearing that he would've had to disarm then pulled off the long jacket, "Honestly, it would be faster just to hand you this." He stated before tossing the jacket at one of the bouncers revealing that it was much heavier than it looked, "I find one thing out of place in there, I'm tearing your spine out." He warned while the symbols glowed and pulsated over his arm and much more clearly on his chest. The woman he spotted, one that had more or less trapped him in his dreams, entered and enraptured his attention if just for a moment, "So are we good?"

Milthis slowly trailed a finger nail along Jessica's stomach as the kiss continued. The closer she went the more moist she found her rabbit after her prior session with the human, "You have nothing to worry about little rabbit. I have no interest in hurting you." She added to give them both room to breath, "You had my eye when you walked in that door. You must feel it too." She added more as her finger slowly rubbed at Jessica's still swollen nub, "A desire to be a beloved pet."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 8:06 pm

One bouncer said “no weapons allowed. You may enter once all weapons have been check at the window. “ the bouncers looked at him and showed him where the window was. Til he surrendered the weapons he held they wouldn’t let him past. Though they did smirk at his efforts to block the succubis influence. They knew that enchantment wouldn’t hold once he was inside. As they waited for him if harrision watched he would see a woman walking inside exactly like the one he been dreaming about for months.

Jessica mmed in her sleep. She felt someone get in bed with her. she said “mmm Harrison.” She didn’t want to wake dreaming of harrision, sshe felt her mind go fuzzy as she sleped feeling a pull to open her eyes. she felt her eyes open seeing milthis. She didn’t have a chance to react as milthis kissed her. Jessica tried to fight but milthis hypnosis was strong and hard to fight.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Harrison, now feeling like he really should have gotten a bit more out of his system, approached the two bouncers with a faint glow present under his jacket, "Afternoon gents. I have access inside?" He asked casting one spell for a minor shield, mostly for the succubi influence, and preparing for them to try to attack him for any reason.

Milthis, now seeing a moment infiltrate, approached the sleeping rabbit with a soft whisper, "Hello little rabbit." Her voice held a tone that penetrated into Jessica's mind intent on a slow burn as she swayed her to be her pet, "Open your eyes little one." Her voice remain hypnotic as she leaned in to her ear. With that she pressed a soft kiss to her lips, the faint taste of Kira's man still fresh on her lips.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Jessica kissed him back. She watched as he got up to get dress. She sad “I promise to have something good made for you when you return. She smiled praying he returned safely. She laid back don to rest some drifting off to sleep. Being alone made her more vulnerable to someone like milthis

Meanwhile when Harrison arrived he could see the club was busy. The power of the succubus could be felt even from the outside. At the door stood two hooded demons who were powerful as bouncers
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 5:12 pm

Harrison smirked then placed one last kiss to Jessica's cheek, "I swear on my life that I'll be making it back. Make sure you have a little something going for when I get back. You always did know my favorite food." With that he went for his clothes and slipped everything back on again before his trip into a succubus den.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Jessica said “I know your strong but doesn’t mean I want worry.”  She sighed and tried to relax. She sighed and mmed as he pulled out of her.  she kissed him and said “if you don’t comeback im resurrecting your ass and kicking it”  she smiled as she did have faith in him unaware what waited for him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Harrison trailed a hand along her back to help her relax, "I can make it out there Jessica. I'm a hard guy to take out. I'm sure our many future children will share that." He whispered softly savoring their touch, "Just have a little faith in me." His other hand softly massaged her hip before he placed Jessica on her back once more, "I promise I'll be back before tonight." He added before slowly pulling his shaft from her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 10:17 pm

jessica laughed and said "im addict...mister I don't think im the only one addicted" she laughed kissing him. she continued "I can take what ever you give. I just want you to be safe while away. im afraid you going alone." she felt her breast pressing against his chest her harden nipples poking him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Harrison took a few deep breaths while he pulled Jessica tightly into his chest, "For the next little bit. I'm sure that I'll be fine." He answered enjoying the feel of her breasts to his chest, "Is that enough for you though? You're the one that's become the addict." He added in as a bit of a joke while he waited to soften and hopefully be ready to go back out and finish this job.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 3:59 pm

jessica was in heavon.  the pleasure was so intense. she fought to hold off on her climax but after Harrison  hit her gspot her mind melted as she orgasmed hard shaking  as she collapsed against him panting as she felt him shooting his load into her womb.  she said panting "amazing.you sure that's enough to curve your urges."  she blushed wanting him to be  safe when he went on his mission
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 3:12 am

Harrison held himself back long enough in the current position before Jessica felt another surge of warmth flooding into her. He slowly pulled his lips from hers as the moment faded and let himself calm down while they savored the afterglow, "I think that might be good for now." He spoke up as he massaged his lover's hips
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 12:03 am

Jessica moved on Harrison moaning as she held onto his shoulders. she rode him like he was a prize stallon. her ears flopping about as she moved. she kissed Harrison leaving little love bite and marks along his neck as she felt the climax rising quickly to it peak
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 9:10 pm

Harrison softly caressed Jessica's hips while she rocked her hips on his. He continued pressing deep and passionate kisses to her lips. After a moment letting his rabbit take her ride, he started rocking his own hips wager for another release and opportunity to satisfy his future wife.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Jessica laughed and said “haven’t you figure out I cant get enough of you. Though I think you cant get enough of me either.” She laughed as she panted. She mmed as he massaged her breast. She said “well I do hope I can fulfill those urges.” She didn’t hesitate as she got up and lowered herself onto his lap moaning at the new position. She kissed him and slowly rocked her hips against him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Harrison pressed another deep kiss once they parted for air and the high slowly faded, "I promise. Until you decide you don't want more, we'll keep going. Time after time." He shifted up and started to massage one of her breasts while he slowly pulled his shaft free, "Depending how I feel in a bit, we might go once or twice more before I have to go alone. Can't be a faithful husband if I get urges with a succubus nearby." He added sitting up and staying above Jessica as if seeing if she'd climb in his lap.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 2:09 pm

Jessica was at harrisons mercy. She moaned and arched to his every thrsust her insides squeezing around him wanting to milk every drop of his sticky seed. She shook and screamed her pleasure as her own climax swept from her. she panted looking up into her soon to be husbands face and smiled. She said “oh you think so. You promise.” She smirked as she pulled him down into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 12:45 am

Harrison leaned in and pressed several kisses against Jessica's neck while he continued with his thrusts. That steady pace continued, every inch pulsating inside as he neared his climax. When it arrived he slammed himself down as hard as he could before coating Jessica's womb in the sticky fluids. Harrison looked to his lover, and hopefully soon wife, before deeply kissing his rabbit, "If we keep going like this we won't be waiting long for kids."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Jessica watched him as he backed away for only a moment to remove the rest of his clothing. She blushed as he was so handsome. She then felt him go between her leg. Gasping as his member sowly enter her folds. Jessicas insides were warm and tight as ever. She moaned softly to his movements. Jessica said softly “feels so good…” she blushed as she looked deep in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 9:54 am

After a moment, Harrison pulled his lips away long enough for him to focus on the last piece of his clothing to make him filled uncovered and ready. Jessica could then feel her lips widen as his girth was fully enveloped in her folds. His thrusts started slow, enough to get Jessica to start enjoying herself while he tried his focus on his own stamina and the finish to come
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Jessica blushed as the last bit of clothing was taken away. She couldn't help blushing seeing the way he looked at her. It was like he was seeing her beauty again for the first time. She mmed to his kisses. She felt his hand examining her every inch. She nodded and let everything melt away but them. She reached up to pull him down for a kiss
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Harrison slowly undid every button on Jessica's shirt and just like she did with him, her shirt just about nearly flew off as he stripped her of everything covering her. Instead of diving in and taking her again, he placed soft kisses down her neck seeing how far he'd take her before she begged for him, "Just remember. It's just us now. No worries, no outside world. Just you, me and our future children." He whispered softly while sliding his hand along her frame to feel every last curve on her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 10:06 pm

Jessica tried to relax and be in the moment. She blushed at how bold he was being feeling her panties and her skirt being. Removed. She undid his shirt to run her hands over his chest. She said " I'll try" she blushed

Kira smirked as she held her milthis. She ran a hand over her cheek lovingly. She said " I suppose we could cuddle for a while." She wondered what milthis was thinking in her beautiful mind.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 9:35 pm

Harrison slowly slipped a hand up into the skirt of her uniform and began to pull her panties down, "You're going to be just fine Jessica. You just need some time." He assured her pressing one more kiss to her lips, "But right now. Let's just focus on us and forget the job." He undid the buttons on the skirt revealing everything underneath.

Milthis savored her mistress's touch again and held her as close as Kira would let her. She felt that tender touch on her belly and immediately felt the need for Kira to share that gift with her, and grow her mistress's spawn in her womb, "Since the human and his pet will not be asleep for some time, may we cuddle together mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cluster (howling moon)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next