Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia Girl [open m/m]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 pm

Quinn shrugged his shoulders with the mention of cooking after being a waitress, "Fair enough I suppose." He mentioned watching as Charlie's face seemed to glow when he mentioned his plans, "I mostly just like seeing you flustered." He draped the towel over his shoulder after catching it, "I've also got a few things I can bring back here if you like. Maybe some handcuffs?" He seemed to be making a game about how he much he could get away with saying especially with him likely coming back frequently for more, "We can worry about that all later though."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:27 pm

Charlie raised a brow back at Quinn as she shrugged her shoulders, “You try working as a waitress and see if you want to cook food after a long shift” she said smirking at him. Listening to his plan for the day Charlie blushed and grabbed a tea towel and threw it at Quinn with a laugh, “Of course you are already thinking about that” Charlie said with a shake of her head when he mentioned what position she would want to be in. Pouring out the coffee she walked over to the kitchen table and put them down with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:12 pm

Quinn arched an eye brow seeing Charlie in just her bath robe with next to nothing left to the imagination, not that he really needed that anymore after last night, "Well. Maybe that may need a bit of change. Pricier to eat out than it is to eat at home." He flipped the eggs in the pan with a little separation to ensure they both got enough to work with, "Main plan, check in and see what little tasks need to be done. After that I show up at work and see where we can get a little privacy. From there, depends on what position you feel like being in." With little more wait breakfast was ready on a couple plates with the plan of the day still somewhat up in the air.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:02 pm

Finishing her shower Charlie walked into the kitchen only wearing a satin bathrobe, pulling her hair up into a bun she glanced at Quinn as she got a pot of coffee going. "Yes I don't keep much food in the apartment since I mostly eat out" she said with a shrug of her shoulders as she grabbed two mugs for the two of them to have a coffee, "So what are your plans for today? Besides coming to my work and teasing the other girls there with your good looks?" Charlie asked with a smirk as she crossed her arms over her stomach and lent her right hip agains the counter by the coffee pot.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:50 pm

Quinn took his invitation to go in and make up some breakfast though he was thinking something a little more filling than just bacon and eggs. That was until he saw what was in the fridge and pantry to see how much assistance he was going to need to hand out so it wasn't going to be constantly pizza for dinner every day. For now it was bacon and eggs with a special lunch for later, maybe she'd need someone to watch out for her a little bit more than he was already expecting to. Thankfully work was light and he could take the opportunity to get things a little more habitable for later.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Charlie groaned softly when the sun began to come through the windows, opening her eyes with a frown she moved her head and looked up at Quinn for a moment still frowning before she smiled "Good to see I didn't just dream I had sex with you" she said croakily with a soft laugh. Sitting up on the bed she stretched out her body with a soft moan before she climbed out of bed, "There's bacon and eggs in the fridge if you want to cook yourself anything" Charlie said with a yawn as she headed for the bathroom wanting to shower before getting herself a strong cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:34 pm

Quinn saw Charlie now getting herself to sleep sure that she would get some good rest with her bad boy right there keeping her warm hopefully with some good dreams to come. Quinn found himself falling asleep fairly easily with his lover in his arms.

He would however be the first one awake in the early sunshine and eager to give Charlie something pleasant to wake up to, but first was a little something for breakfast so they both had some energy for both work and his likely surprise when it came to midday.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Relaxing happily against him Charlie closed her eyes feeling comfortable and completely safe with Quinn, "I don't need to be at work until eleven" she said as she placed one of her hands on his chest keeping herself as close to him as she could. When he said that he could give her a little pep up if she needed it Charlie couldn't help but give a small laugh, "I am sure you will give me a pep up in the morning even if I don't need it. And I wouldn't say no either" Charlie said smirking as she let herself start to drift off to sleep cuddle into Quinn.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:20 pm

Quinn, content and comfortable with Charlie resting herself into his shoulder, let everything sink in especially the idea that he was likely to make some of Charlie's coworkers jealous, "You were amazing too Charlie." His hand keeping its spot on her hip making it easier to cuddle in, "So what time do you need to be at work tomorrow?" He asked figuring if there would be time for something in the morning or if that would have to wait until later in the day, "I could give you a little pep up if you need it."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:50 pm

The kisses Quinn placed on the nape of her neck made her eyes flutter close and she turned his kiss when he placed one on her lips with a smile, "The other girls at work at going to be very interested in you mr mysterious" Charlie said with a soft laugh. Studying his face for a moment she smiled gently at Quinn, "Roll over, if you're in my bed you are my pillow" she said with a cheeky grin. Waiting for him to move she cuddled in at his side and placed her head on his shoulder getting comfortable, "I have to admit, ending up in bed with you has been amazing Quinn".
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:46 pm

Quinn chuckled before pressing a few kisses to the nape of Charlie's neck then back to her lips when he felt the challenge between the two of them, "Then I'll definitely be stopping by your work when your dad doesn't give me something to occupy myself with." He confirmed ensuring he was likely going to be a regular sight at work. One more small motion and Charlie could use him as her pillow if she wanted to get a little sleep before tomorrow or just keep herself busy with the virile hunk that practically made himself exclusive to her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Letting Quinn pull her in close she smiled softly, "I don't mind you stopping by as often as you want." As soon as he mentioned sticking around and being her stress relief at work she laughed a little with a smirk a soft blush creeping over her cheeks, "Stress relief when I'm at work could be fun" she said with a small shake of her head. She liked the idea of Quinn potentially playing with her while she was at work, "Anyone would think, you are liking the idea of seeing how far you can push me" Charlie said smirking. She knew she was going to give him a run for his money and tease him as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Quinn looped his arm around her hip and pulled her in ensuring that she was going to stick close to him in the afterglow, "Well. If you don't mind I can stop by pretty often. Maybe every night if your good for it." He had to admit that his night with Charlie was probably one of the best he'd had in years, "Or if you just want me to stick around a while, maybe sneak in some stress relief for you while you're at work." He was right back to playing with her and testing her boundaries.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:00 pm

Returning his kiss when his lips found hers Charlie moaned softly letting herself relax as he stopped holding her down and relaxed next to her, moving into her side to face him she smirked a little “That was the best sex I’ve had in a while.” Even though she had thought about sleeping with Quinn for years she had doubted it would ever happen and now that it had she felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:09 am

While Charlie seemed to clamp down around him, it became harder and harder to resist that finish. One last thrust with all his efforts still keeping her under his control and Charlie could feel his warmth while several thick shots of his seed flooded her in that finish. His lips once more found purchase on hers while he started savoring that afterglow. Slowly Quinn put less effort into holding her down and pulled out to relax next to his lover.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 12:36 am

Charlie continued to moan eagerly letting him pin her hands above her head she clenched her hands into fists her nails digging into the palms of her hands as he continued his thrusts into her, “We will need to test it out” she said smirking before she groaned her climax rising quickly “Shit” Charlie moaned as she closed her eyes and her back arched as she reached her peak her inner walls squeezing him tightly as she bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 12:23 am

Quinn pulled Charlie's hands over her head and had her pinned to the bed essentially placing him in total control of her as he had his way with her with every hard thrust driving as deep as he could. With one hand over her head, the free hand continued tracing over her hips, "We'll need to test that out some time." He replied with a grunt inching his way to his finish.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 12:15 am

Charlie laughed a little when Quinn pulled her into his lap, she had not been expecting it but she didn’t mind. That was one thing most people didn’t know about her she liked being handled roughly in the bedroom, it was more fun for her. When he slammed into her she groaned eagerly and arched her back a little with an eager moan, “Oh trust me anything you can dish out I can take” Charlie moaned with a smirk. She knew she was going to enjoy having Quinn dominating her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:56 pm

Quinn, encouraged by Charlie's challenge to go as hard as he could, pulled Charlie into his lap with her legs pulled over his shoulder, "You're going to be fun." The next thing Charlie felt was Quinn slamming his shaft down as deep as he could with equally powerful repetitions leaning forward so Charlie would remain in the more submissive position under him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:41 pm

Charlie gave a small laugh when he said that he had his moments, she defiantly did not doubt that in the slightest. Seeing the bruises on his skin she reached out and lightly ran her fingertips over them before she smirked a little when he asked her how hard she wanted him to go, “Oh that is a dangerous question to ask me” Charlie said smirking at him. “How hard can you go?” She asked with a grin before another eager sound left her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Quinn used the little noises Charlie let out to guide his hand and see exactly where her sweet spots were and eventually did start playing with Charlie while she was completely exposes, "I have my moments." He answered placing a small kiss to Charlie's lips before getting to revealing himself with the bruises becoming much more visible, "So. How hard do you want me to go?" He asked playfully letting his fingers slip between her legs to once more tease some more noises out of her
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:46 pm

When she suddenly found herself in Quinn’s arms Charlie laughed a little and let him lay her on the bed without a fuss, relaxing she raised a brow at how easily he removed her shorts “I see you are talented in the bedroom too” she said smirking before she returned his kisses. His fingers run over over her legs sent goosebumps over her skin and she gave a small noise of eagerness when got closer to her womanhood as she was happy to let Quinn do as he wished to her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:36 pm

Quinn followed after his former charge seeing that her shirt was the first thing to come off even before she laid down. With her shirt off, the first thing he did was to take Charlie off her feet and lay her down, one slip of his hand later and her shorts were the next to come off with him right on top of her pressing more kisses to her lips while he ran his fingers over her legs and to her womanhood ready to tease her a bit before he'd fully undress himself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:22 pm

Charlie smiled a little when he kissed her back and didn’t push her away, “What never had sex on a couch before?” She joked before she let go of his shirt. Moving she ducked under his arms and got off of the couch, “The bed in far more comfortable than the couch is” Charlie laughed as she looked over her shoulder at Quinn as she walked into the bedroom pulling off her tank top slowly as she went wanting to tease him a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:57 pm

Quinn had been originally fine with continuously easing his way into Charlie's bed continuously playing with her, but the way she was right now he definitely was going to accept how fast she wanted to go. With Charlie pulling him in tight, he wrapped his arms around her to keep her close while pressing in on her kiss. It had been a moment before he finally pulled his lips away and definitely kept the more hungry look to his gaze, "Take this to your room?" He asked almost knowing how she'd answer but if she wanted it then and now he'd definitely lay her down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia Girl [open m/m]   Mafia Girl [open m/m] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia Girl [open m/m]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next