Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:10 pm

Jessie could feel herself starting to get wet just thinking about the dream, moving a little on the bed Jessie sat back up and crossed one leg over the other trying to ignore her feelings. "It's a bad habit I have, setting things on fire in my sleep" she said shaking her head, when Astor suggested her telling him about the dream Jessie looked down at her lap her body starting to burn from the embarrassment "I dreamt that we were at the hot springs and..." Jessie started trying to get herself to continue. Putting her hands over her face Jessie groaned a little "We had sex in my dream" she mumbled not wanting to speak louder as her whole body seemed to blush.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:04 pm

It was getting somewhat difficult to keep himself calm when it seemed like she was unconsciously enticing him at every opportunity that she had, "We'll try and workbon that in the morning. I haven't come across a situation like a dream set it off quite like that." He muttered looking down the young woman's body and the small moist spot right between her legs coming through her underwear, "If it means maybe we can work through it, maybe you can tell me about that dream."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:48 am

Jessie chewed on her bottom lip "Well, the dream wasn't bad. But my bodies stupid reaction to it is what makes it bad" she sighed with a shake of her head as she stared up at the ceiling. Rocking her head to the side when Astor said that he couldn't erase a memory she pouted at him, "Well that's just not fair" Jessie stated in regards to him not being able to erase her memory. Looking back up at the ceiling Jessie stretched her arms a little making her tank top ride up her stomach a bit "I don't think there is anything you can do to help besides stopping me from burning the bed down" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:41 am

The way that Jessie flopped herself down told as many volumes about what exactly was going through her mind as what she exactly took him as he tried questioning her, "That bad huh." He started up looking down and seeing how easy it would be to climb over her and do what his pent up mind was thinking about doing with her, "Well. I can't exactly erase a memory, but I'll try to help in any way I can." He said to her just about fighting himself to avoid taking advantage of her more fragile and trusting self.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:32 am

Flopping down onto the bed Jessie sighed as she kept her arms crossed over her stomach, when he asked about her dream Jessie blushed deeply but as soon as talked about possibly helping she uncrossed her arms and placed her hands over her face "The kind of awkward that I don't want to talk about" she said as she took her hands away from her face as her skin burnt in embarrassment. "Lets just say that it was a dream that I shouldn't have been having" Jessie stated before she let herself drop back onto the bed so she was laying down, "The only way you could help with it is if you could erase that dream from my memory".
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:24 am

Astor lifted an eye brow at the mention of her dream being 'awkward' and that awkward was somehow related to the fact she lit up her bed for a moment. When Jessie was dressed in barely anything that could count as covering her, "Well. It happens to the best of us." He spoke up as he walked inside and he took a seat next to Jessie on the bed, "So. What sort of awkward makes you burn the bed in your sleep?" He asked trying not to accidentally look down her shirt when she gave him that kind of moment, "And maybe something I could help with."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:17 am

When he turned around Jessie breathed out a sigh of relief, moving the pillow away from her body she got off of the bed. Grabbing a pair of underwear she pulled them on before she pulled on the first shirt she grabbed which was a simple tank top, "It wasn't a night terror. Just...an awkward dream" Jessie said as she stayed standing beside the bed she shuffled her feet. Crossing her arms over her stomach she bit her bottom lip when Astor asked if he should stick around a little, "Uh sticking around a little might be good. I might set the bed on fire again if I fall asleep" she said sounding annoyed with herself.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:12 am

The room started to drift back to a normal temperature when it seemed Jessie had the situation more under control than originally figured and he turned to hopefully hide some of his approval bulging out from the sight. He let out a small sigh trying not to look directly at her now that the situation had passed, "It's fine. Not the first time someone had a night terror and burned something." He scratched the back of his head and cleared his throat, "So...will you be alright from here or should I stick around a bit longer after you dress up or something?'
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:06 am

The sudden chill and the shock of Astor barging into the room Jessie squeaked as she clutched the burnt pillow to the front of her body trying to hide herself as much as she could from him. The cold he gave off made Jessie start to shiver, when he asked if she had had a bad dream Jessie couldn't stop the blush that rushed across her cheeks as she thought about the dream "Uh...guess you could say that". Biting her bottom lip Jessie dropped her eyes as she did she couldn't help but take note of the bulge that Astor seemed to have and so she moved her head and looked up at the ceiling "Sorry for waking you" Jessie said as she held the pillow more tightly against her body.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:59 am

One of the many benefits of having a conscious effect and awareness of the temperature around then was the fact that sudden spikes in heat shined like a spotlight the moment that anything happened. The downside in this case was that when he barged into Jessie's room with a frosty aura that filled the room and hopefully the flames that went them. Then came the part he wasn't exactly ready for, Jessie completely naked and with the room chilling to help keep the flames extinguished it seemed like her nipples had decided they wanted to stand straight up, "Bad dream?" He asked trying not to think of the barely legal youth woman stark naked in front of him and with hope try not to show her that he was enjoying the sudden show
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:42 am

Jessie bit her bottom lip when he said that he might have to step into the room if he felt the heat, "Okay" she said slowly. Stepping into the cabin when Astor opened the door and welcomed her back in Jessie smiled at him a little "I'll try to be nice" Jessie said with a small giggle, she was never a grumpy person when she woke up and always approached sleeping people carefully so she didn't scare them. Heading for her room Jessie hesitated in the doorway before she looked at Astor "Thank you, again for doing all of this" she said before she walked in and closed the door, stripping off all of her clothes Jessie ran a hand through her hair as she walked over to the bed and climbed in pulling the covers over herself falling asleep quickly.

Quite a few hours passed and it was going on for 1 am when Jessie began to dream of Astor and how close she had been to him at the hot spring, as she slept her dream started to take an erotic turn and Jessie could feel her skin heating up as her heart raced from the dream. Unbeknownst to her in her sleep Jessie was starting a fire on the bed, waking up a little from the dream at the smell of smoke Jessie looked sleepily at the small flames that were on the bed registering what she was looking at Jessie sat up on the bed. Grabbing her pillow she smothered the patches of fire on the bed not caring or thinking in that moment about if Astor would feel the heat or not from her room and come in to see her naked on the bed smothering flames with a pillow all she could think about was the fact that she kept setting the bed on fire while trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:32 am

Astor was glad to finally see his cabin the short distance left after Jessie finally removed the death grip on his arm. He wasnt about to complain about her more peculiar reactions to him and the storm, even if his celibacy seemed to be strictly at his detriment for everything else, "I'll be sure to feel for heat first. If it's hot I'll probably have to step in to put it out." He mentioned before pulling the door open and welcoming her back to his home, "Though, if you do feel like walking in my room I don't have that sort of aversion. Just be nice when you wake me up."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 am

Continuing to hold onto him like he was her lifeline Jessie bit her bottom lip, when he reminded her to take it easy when they got back and that he would be nearby if it got to bad she nodded her head "I know, hopefully it doesn't get too bad" Jessie sighed as she continued to walk with him. She knew that he could feel her nipples straining against her bra and shirt but she was glad that he didn't bring it up, once they got closer to the cabin Jessie let go of his arm slowly and stepped back a little "I think I'll just try and get some sleep when when get inside" she said as she chewed on her bottom lip "Don't come running if you hear me scream" Jessie said not wanting Astor to come running into her room she see her naked since she normally slept without clothes on.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:07 am

When the thunder clap sounded and Jessie leapt forward to cling onto him in a rather intimate looking manner, "First time for a fire wielder, but not the first time someone hot scared by thunder and lightning." He assured her realizing exactly the position that he was in after a movement had him feel something firm poking out from her bra and shirt. He wasn't about to tease her or do anything to bring that little tidbit up, Jessie seemed uncomfortable enough as she was, "Just try to take it easy when we get back and if it gets too bad I'm still going to be near by."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:57 am

Jessie looked over at Astor when he got out as well but looked away not letting her gaze linger as he got dressed, "Rest sounds like a good idea" she said with a smile as she fell in step just behind him. As they walked there was an unexpected clap of thunder which sent Jessie leaping forward into Astor her instinct was to grab his arm and hold it between her breasts firmly against her body to comfort herself, she was sure if someone just happened to see them they would simple assume that Jessie was his very young very clingy girlfriend "I bet this is a first for you. Someone who controls fire who is scared of thunder" Jessie said blushing at how stupid it sounded that she was so scared of a simple noise.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:41 am

Astor took in a deep breath with the mention and slipped his hands out to let Jessie free. Astor looked up after feeling a drop on the top of his head, "Probably a good idea." He agreed watching the way that Jessie covered herself as she got out and dressed back up. He followed suit, draping his button on shirt over his shoulders while putting on his pants, "You might want to get some rest when we get back. The first week always feels the hardest." He mentioned as he took the first steps back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:33 am

"Yeah...I guess so. Only one of our kind could handle someone like me" Jessie said with a nod of her head, at the feeling of his hands slipping into the band of her underwear Jessie's back tensed a little. "That's...that's good" she said blushing lightly as she cleared her throat seeming to gain her senses back, slowly and carefully moving away from Astor and his comforting hands "Thank you" she added. As a low grumble of thunder rolled over the top of them and drops of rain began to fall "Guess we should head back" Jessie said as she glanced at Astor a little before she made her way out of the hot spring keeping her arms over her breasts as she grabbed her clothes with her back to Astor as she pulled on her jeans and shirt leaving her boots off as she hated putting wet feet in shoes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:25 am

"So one of our kind. The special ones used to the burning and freezing already." He clarified slowly slipping down further until she told him to stop. While his hands slipped into the band of her underwear, he shifted his hold as though a lover caressing her hips. All this while still working down her spine, "You can tell me to stop going down any time." He reminded her though mostly to catch himself before going too far and potentially ruining the dynamic as a student and teacher.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:00 am

At the feeling of Astor’s fingers pause at the sound she made Jessie rolled her shoulders a little trying to encourage him to keep going, “More like I would have probably cooked a guy alive if I tried dating” she snorted as she highly doubted dating someone would have gone right at all. As he worked his fingers lower down her back Jessie had to focus on keeping her body temperature normal, this time she wasn’t feeling flustered from embarrassment but from excitement. It was as if her mind now could only focus on where his thumbs were hovinging, “Well, I guess someone who wouldn’t freak out about me bursting into flames all of the time” Jessie said with a laugh as she kept her arms pressed firmly against her breasts to hide her hard middles that were straining against the fabric of her bra.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 4:52 am

Astor paused for a second when Jessie let out a small groan of pain from the single tight spot that was in her back, "That's a shame. I'm sure you could have made a guy real happy if you had that spare moment to really try dating." He spoke up going back to rubbing circles into her back and making his way further down her back. There was a minor temptation to try and test his boundaries the closer his rotations made it down to her panty line, maybe it was just the fact he had been on his own for so long, "So, if you did manage that kind of relationship. What kind of guy would you want as a guy friend?" He asked hovering his thumbs over the top of her under wear.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 2:03 am

Glancing over her shoulder at Astor she shook her head "No, I've never been intimate with any boy. Barely spent time around them" she said with a shrug of her shoulders, as soon as Astor reached a section on her back of a particularly tight muscle which brought a groan from her making her clench her eyes in slight discomfort "I didn't have the time for boys, training as a ballerina takes up a lot of time" Jessie said as she gave a small laugh thinking of all of the opportunities of potentially dating people she had missed out on.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:56 am

When the steam finally started to disappear from Jessie's body, the chill started to fade away and he continued to worse through tense muscles aided by the hot water, "Theres no reason to apologize. I went a little farther than I really should have." He said to her trying not to trigger anything like that a second time, "I'm taking it that you never got too intimate with any boys." He mentioned trying to get a conversation running so she had her mind off the ideas before
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:46 am

The chill Jessie felt from his finger tips sent a shiver through her whole body making her press her clasped hands tighter against herself, "Relax, right sure not a problem" she joked as she leaned back a little when Astor told her to lean back into his finger tips. Focusing on her breathing and the cold on her back from him Jessie could feel herself start to relax and the heat of her skin started to fade slowly, "Sorry" Jessie said with a sigh as she opened her eyes "As you can tell I'm not good with being embarrassed" she added with another shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:40 am

Astor could almost see the water vapor start to fly off her skin during his little teasing session, especially after he started rubbing the kinks out of her shoulders and back. There was a minor chill to his finger tips without starting to go into a freeze, "Hey. Just relax. I was just teasing you." He answered back letting his chilling finger tips work around her spine in the Hope's that the cool sensation would help with her 'lighting people on fire' thing, "Just relax and lean into my fingertips."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:32 am

Jessie closed her eyes as soon as Astors hands touched her, clasping her hands together Jessie held them up in front of her body with her clasped hands just under her chip as she let him massage her. When he teasingly asked if she was offering she shook her head as she blushed deeply "No, I'm not...I'm not offering" she stuttered out trying not to think about the idea of sleeping with him, try as she might Jessie could feel her skin starting to heat up quickly as if she was on the brink of catching fire from the idea and the teasing notion of sleeping with him "I'd rather be calm and not spontaneously combust" Jessie said as she tried to think of anything cold that would help her calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next