Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:33 pm

Astor placed several small nips onto Jessie's extended and exposed neck while quickening the way his fingers explored his lover's opening, "Oh. I am doing just amazing." He answered adding more of a firm grasp on her breast to see how far it would be before she'd be unable to stand any more, "Are you holding up?" He asked between her moans before slipping a finger inside.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:16 pm

Jessie clenched her toes and gasped a little when he pinched her nipples, taking her lips from his Jessie let her head rock back and rest on his shoulder. The sensation of his hand trailing down her belly and into her panties brought goosebumps to her skin and made her nipples hard “You alright there?” She asked Astor with a small laugh as he trailed his finger along her folds and clit making her give another moan as she moved one of her hands and gently held his hand that was still on her breast.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 8:48 pm

Astor continued the soft kneading adding in a small pinch to Jessie's nipples when she started to moan, "They certainly did." He spoke briefly before taking in that kiss and running with it for as long as Jessie wanted. As the kiss grew more and more passionate, one of Astor's hands slipped loose from her breast and trailed down her belly until slipping into her panties and inching closer and closer to her womanhood. The next thing she felt was a single finger trailing from her nub down her folds and back up just waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:40 pm

Jessie shook her head a little when he said that only a very special group got the treatment he was giving her, “Oh those girls must have enjoyed it” she said with a small smirk. Feeling the strap on her bra undo she moved her arms and took her bra off fully for him, feeling his hands caress and squeeze her breasts she gave a small moan enjoying his touches. “I think we both know that I am not against it” Jessie said with a smile as she moved her head to catch his lips with hers and give him a kiss that started softly but she slowly deepened it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:33 pm

Astor continued rolling circles down through the muscles previously worked on before while trying to ignore her shifting in his lap, "Only a very, very special group." He pressed another kiss to her neck before Jessie felt the strap on her back slip off and start to float up, "Though you're probably the first that I'll probably be regularly sleeping with." Instead of slipping further down, his hands started sliding forward with a gentle caress and squeeze S his hands took a full grasp of his lover's breasts, "Unless you have anything against that of course."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Jessie relaxed in the water and let Astor pull her back into his lap, feeling his hardness pressing into her she couldn’t help but blush. His soft kisses to her neck made her close her eyes as she let her body relax more enjoying his staring massage, “I do believe you are right” she said with a smile, she couldn’t help but move a little in his lap rubbing against Astor slightly a part of her eager to see where this was going to go even though she knew where they would end up. “So did all of the girls you worked with get this treatment?” Jessie asked with a small smirk as she opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Astor couldn't help himself bit to chuckle with a small kiss on her neck when he felt her skin warm up from his sudden bluntness, "You're just so fun to get flustered." He added in while the pair made their way to the warmth
When they did arrive and Jessie was the first one to dress herself down and make herself comfortable in the hot water. He did much of the same, though his boxers stayed on the outside ring while he sunk down beside her, "So. I do believe it was going to start something like this." He started before pulling her into his lap with a distinct hardness pressed long ways against the fabric. He pressed a couple of soft kisses to her neck before starting to massage small circles into her back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 2:57 pm

When Astor wrapped his arms around her waist Jessie couldn’t stop herself from leaning back into him but as soon as he whispered those words to her her heart rates picked up and she blushed brightly as her skin started to burn, “Okay I didn’t expect you to actually say it” she said with a shake of her head. When he let her go and took her hand Jessie took a shaky breath as she walked along with him. “And I’m sure you’ll show me how it should have gone” Jessie said when they reached the hot spring. Letting go of his hand she pulled off of her tank top and shorts leaving her panties and bra on as she climbed into the spring, she was going to make Astor work for it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 8:12 am

Astor simply could not resist himself and despite his dry change of clothes wrapped his arms around Jessie's waist and leaned right up to her ear with a simple whisper, "I want to fuck you in the hot spring." He finished making sure she would have to stand there and endure the close contact right after his blunt statement, "But, the way it should have gone yesterday." He chuckled then separating and taking her hand to lead her along to the warmth to come and the passion likely to follow.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:59 am

Jessie looked over her shoulder at Astor as she pulled off of her tank top to wring it out as she walked, “And what if I don’t want to pick up where we left off?” She asked as she pulled her tank top back on so they could continue walking. Wearing wet clothes for a while didn’t bother her since she knew she was going to get warm soon enough. As soon as he said that he had a feeling that the dream was about how the massage session ended Jessie’s cheeks blazed “Don’t know what you’re talking about” she lied with a shake of her head as she walked a little behind Astor so he could lead the way, “Why don’t you just say you want to fuck me in the hot springs and get it over with” she suggested with a laugh trying to ignore how flustered she was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:51 am

Astor, still evidently unphased by the cold water, shrugged his shoulders and picked himself back up just to follow behind Jessie, this time watching the way she walked after the talk between them. His soaked clothes did come off and he went for the bag to get something dry if only just to come off in a few moments when they took their relatively short walk to the hot spring to relax, "When we do get there. We are going to be picking up where we left off once you're all warm again, because I'm having a slight feeling that your dream had something to do with how that massage session ended." He stretched his shoulders out waiting for Jessie to finish up for their trek.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:41 am

Jessie rolled her eyes at him suggesting about doing the whole dream boyfriend thing, “No, no hints no telling you what I dreamt about because it doesn’t matter” she said with a shake of her head. As soon as he mentioned the hot spring Jessie blushed again more deeply at his words, “When we get to the hot spring I’m just getting warm so I don’t get sick” Jessie stated. Forcing herself into her feet her body shaking from the cold as she stood in front of him “I’m far too cold right now for clothes to come off, trust me I wouldn’t be an enthusiastic participant in anything at the moment” Jessie said as she leaned down a little and pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss “Let’s see if you can live up to my dream some more old man” she said with a soft laugh as she took her lips from his and headed for the shore wanting nothing more than to warm up.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:30 am

Astor chuckled at the now much more playful nature after having her go through the more emotional moment, "So no little hint to see if I could do the whole dream boyfriend thing for you?" He asked with the growing levity and her willingness to kiss him as well as letting him kiss her, "Or would you rather we wait until we get into the hot spring before anything starts happening that involves us getting out of these wet clothes and getting much more intimate?" He asked now apparently done with this part of the training.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 am

Returning Astor’s kiss Jessie smiled at him before she hit him on the chest playfully “No I’m not telling you that” she laughed blushing deeply her skin quickly heating up as she thought back on the dream, as her skin burned steam streaked off of her in steady waves as she moved in the water a little feeling her stomach brighten at the thought of actually telling him about her dream that had left her so worked up. “All I’ll tell you is that the dream was almost as good as the real thing” Jessie said with a sly smirk as she leaned into him and stole a kiss of her own from him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:13 am

Astor let a small smile come when Jessie started showing a bit of a sense of humor despite the circumstances , "I wouldn't go that far, but you do seem to enjoy my company well enough." He slowly started stroking her shoulder even as she touched his hand, "Perhaps you just need a little more guidance than typical." He leaned in sneaking a kiss, "Now for the more embarrassing part. How did that dream with me go?" He asked with a chuckle expecting her to start warming up, "In as excruciating detail as you can go."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 am

Listening to Astor she could feel her stomach tighten when he called what she had a strength “More like a curse” she said with a shake of her head. The feeling of his hand on her shoulder made Jessie close her eyes “And what if it doesn’t happen Astor?” She asked opening her eyes and turning her head to look at him “What if I can’t control setting everything on fire? What then? You’ll permanently keep me frozen?” She questioned making a small joke at the end trying to keep herself relaxed enough that her body temperature would lower back down to normal instead of continuing to rise. But she knew if it did continue to go up that she and Astor were safe since they were under the steady stream of the waterfall. Reaching up with her shaking freezing cold hand Jessie touched the tips of her fingers to his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 4:57 am

Astor remained motionless while Jessie had explained herself as to these dreams with death at her hands, "Your dreams are then a warning to yourself, but with how hard they hit it causes the flame to ignite. Not an uncommon occurrence. Because this strength is still so foreign and you have yet to learn full control it internalized into dreams." He took a small glance to the side seeing Jessie still shaking and some water starting to steam up, "But that is why you are here. To learn and keep that from becoming a reality. It will take time, but it will happen." He muttered and placed a hand on her shoulder to remind her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 4:45 am

Jessie closed her eyes as well as she tried to ignore how much she was shaking, when he asked her about her dreams she opened her eyes and glanced at him. Taking a deep breath Jessie slowly let it out before she began to talk, “Normally I am with someone I know in the dreams, people I care about. And for some reason or another something happens to make me mad and I burst into a ball of flame” she started frowning a little as she spoke not wanting to close her eyes. “I engulf everything in fire. It’s always so bright for a bit and when I can see again I’ve killed whoever I am with. Burnt them alive” Jessie finished swilling hard as her heart races and tears stung at her eyes just thinking of all of the people who she had killed in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 4:36 am

Astor took in a few deep breaths obviously more used to the cold water than the new addition, "Eventually. You simply get used to the cool." He spoke up now shutting his eyes while the water flowed on top of him, "Now. For those dreams. Aside from the one last night, explain how they typically go. If you start feeling too hot then you can stop to allow yourself time to cool." He kept his eyes shut and his head forward while he simply listened to her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 4:26 am

Jessie wanted to throw something at Astor when he said that would have to in regards to her training , sure a part of her knew they would have to but another part of her hated the idea. When they reached the falls Jessie raised a brow as she looked at the rushing water, looking up at the sky sighing a little Jessie procrastinated for a moment. “Fine” she said with a shake of her head as she looked back at Astor and followed him into the water, clenching her hands into fists at her sides when she reached him she knelt beside him “So how long until I start feeling better?” She asked with gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 4:11 am

Astor looked back with a knowing smile as though he really needed to know what she looked like after their romp last night though started to pull his comments back after the spike in temperature, "Fair enough there. We will eventually have to just in regards to your dreams when we come to the falls. It's part of training, I promise." He added in getting ready for the flame he would have to put out himself. The walk and eventually the sounds of falling water came over a hill, at the shore he dropped the pack and took his steps into the water up to the waterfall itself here he knelt down into the knee deep water, "Come. You'll feel better after a time."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:59 pm

Jessie narrowed her eyes at him a little when he told her to calm down, she didn't like people telling her to calm down. "Why do I have a feeling this is just so you can see what I'd look like in a wet t-shirt contest" she joked with a shake of her head. "Everyone likes to throw me into the deep end" Jessie said as she followed close behind him, as soon as Astor said that the hot spring was to settle unfinished business. Blushing deeply she crossed her arms more tightly against her body and dug her nails into her sides as her temperature spiked fast making her stop in her tracks to try and stop herself from bursting into a ball of flame. Once she felt like she wasn't about to burn everything around her down Jessie started walking again "Don't go there" Jessie grumbled at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:47 am

Astor chuckled at the near outrage she displayed over being stuck under a waterfall, "Calm down, calm down. I'm not going to be sticking you under Niagara Falls before you're ready for it. The one we're going to is much smaller. Maybe fifteen feet at most." He addressed to at least get her calmed long enough to not burst into flame, "What made you think I was going to just toss you in the deep end like that?" He asked looking over his shoulder at the annoyed young woman behind him, "And the hot spring is more to settle something unfinished. The thing that might have triggered that dream."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 10:01 pm

"Wait, waterfalls? Keeping ourselves upright?" Jessie asked looking shocked at how casually Astor said that, "I don't know if you've noticed but I'm pretty sure I'd fall over under a waterfall" she said gesturing to her slender frame. Shaking her head a little Jessie sighed and rolled her eyes "You are insane" she stated wondering how on earth she would even manage try to stay upright under the crashing power of the waterfalls, crossing her arms over her stomach Jessie waited for Astor to lead the way. When he did she walked beside him with her arms still crossed "I think I'll need more than a hot spring after this, I'll most likely need a hospital stay because of this" Jessie said with a shale of her head.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Astor glanced back shutting and locking up the house behind them once they were outside, "A classic. We're going to be meditating under waterfalls and keeping ourselves upright despite the water crashing down on us." He explained as though it were no big deal, "And we're going to be operating like that for roughly an hour. Just a start up since you're still new to all this." He continued on pulling a bag strap up on his shoulder carrying his half of what he needed after it was over, "Depending how you feel after, we might go back to the hot spring to warm back up "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)   Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Phoenix (m/m open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next