Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cluster (howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:56 pm

Jessica tried to relax as he spoke. She said “I know your right butyou need to have someone to have your back. All I been so far is a burdon to hold you back.” She closed her eyes and let him lower her to the couch. She returned his kiss lovingly. She was scared she lose him and it be her fault. she nodded and hoped he was right. She leaned up to kiss him. Though she was at his mercy. She blushed unaware the busy night she had ahead of her.

Kira growled hungrly as she drank the nector that spilled out of milthis. She didn’t let a single drop escape. She let the chains vanish and took milthis in her arms. She said “so good. I think you get sweeter each time, just think as long as you don’t disappoint. So you wil have a treasure gift that is our.” She rubbed milthis belly. She brushed the hair out of milthis face. She said “oh I have no doubt you will succeed.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Harrison took a seat beside Jessica then slowly started to rub at her shoulders with a soft kiss on her cheek, "You're fine Jessica. Fighting devils and monsters isn't the easiest thing in the world. No one is the ultimate warrior against them their first week. You just need to slowly get better." He answered her then leaned in to press his lips to hers and slowly lowered her to the couch so she was on her back, "For now. You're doing all you can." He spoke up slowly running a hand along her leg, "For now, let's just try to have that happy family. "

Milthis arched her back and nearly howled in pleasure as her nectar soaked its way to Kira's mouth and when that climax finished she dropped her hips completely drained yet satisfied that she had her mistress bringing her to a finish for her juices, "Thank you mistress. Perhaps I will
be able to serve your purpose. Help bring your future husband to you. Your rightful place."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Jessica was silent when they got home. She hung up her coat and leaning aginst the couch cross armed she waited for him to speak. She understood now . when he mention incubis she shivered remembering the last one. This just reminded her how weak she was. She said “im sorry im so weak. I don’t want you to go alone.” She didn’t look at him.

Kira heard the chains rattling around as milthis wante to be released. She wouldn’t let her go just yet. Kiras now forked tongue went fast almost snake like going so deep as kira pulled her closer tasting the depths of milthis. The vibration and the quickness of her tongue moving over the gspot. Kira was thirsty for milthis sweet nector
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:58 pm

Once they were finally home from this section of the task in question, Harrison hung up his coat and shook his hair trying not to think immediately about how Jessica would react to the next step, "Alright." He started taking one last breath, "The place I have to go is going to infested with succubi and incubi. The guy setting up all of this regularly stays in a club where that's the main attraction. Unless you're suddenly immune, you can't come to this one." He told her now taking off his shirt, "And for me. I'm going to need tonight to work out most if not all of those urges." He added in figuring she would know what he meant.

Milthis felt a slight amount of relief when Kira pulled away long enough to lick her moistened fingers. It was just enough time for her catch her breath before Kira dived right in and did everything that she could to drive her crazy. It was definitely a well practiced skill. Her hands clenched the more she struggled and the more those chains strained against her wrists. She wanted to keep Kira's head right there, possibly push her deeper so Milthis could bring herself to another climax for that day
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Jessica hated Harrison wasn’t talking to her. she was concerned what he had to talk to her about was serious. It made her feel uneasy. She wanted to know what those demons told him that made him so uneasy. She could sense Harrison was alittle tense. She hated that she was such a burden on him. If she was only stronger.

Kira just smirked as milthis struggled against the chains. Oh how she loved torturing milthis with pleasure. To be honest it was hard not to bestow her gift upon milthis now but she reframe form doing so. She nibbled hard on her nub before pulling away. She pulled her fingers free seeing them sparkle with milthis sweet arousel. She seductively licked them clean as milthis watched. She smirked and said “mm so good. Perhaps I should get more.” She teased slowly lean back down between her legs teasingly licking her womanhood. using her fingers to spread her womanhood giving her full access she plunged her tongue deep into milthis forking her tongue to add more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:28 pm

The ride home was fairly silent aside from the ambient noise from outside the vehicle and it appeared that Harrison wanted to keep it like that if just to avoid talking in public about him needing to step inside a club filled to the brim with mind altering creatures that had affected Jessica before. It made him nervous to have to go in alone, but it couldn't be helped.

Milthis felt her position on top of Kira disappear just as quickly as she had when first falling into the bed. The chains felt cold and tight as she was held up freshly available for Kira to have her way with Milthis. Milthis in turn violently arched her hips and back as her finger and lips started playing with Milthis's womanhood. She fought against those chains wanting to hold her mistress and possibly return her mistress's affection with her own mouth or her fingers.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:11 pm

Jessica breathed a breath of relief when he returned and no fight broke out. She watched Harrison who seemed in deep thought. She wondered what the demons told him. She had so many questions. She followed him out the bar. she was determined to stay by his side. Why would he not want her to join him to the next spot. She called a uber for them witch arrived quickly to take them home.

Kira laughed at how sensitive she was. Loving hearing the begging from milthis. She snapped her finger and chains appeared and took hold of milthis hands bind her hands to the head of the bed. She smirked as she spread milthis legs and and moved between then moving her finger hard and fast inside her knowing just where to focus on to drive milthis crazy and began nibbling on the swollen nub. She knew it would drive milthis crazy not to be able to touch her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:55 pm

With the information in hand to find one of the three, Harrison picked up the dagger and tucked it into his jacket once again somehow and turned away from the table, "Please don't give an incubus summoning to idiots again. I don't want to clean it up again." He waved back and then took back to the bar, "Sorry about any worries there. Got what I needed." He stated placing another fifty dollar bill on the counter, "Hope I come back in better spirits barkeep. Enjoy the tip." He stated then nodded curtly to Jessica, "We're going to need to talk later. Because this next spot, you can't go." He stated patting Jessica's shoulder, "Long story. I'll talk about it after we get home."

Milthis's breathing had picked up sharply after feeling Kira's finger slip into her and the thumb stimulating her. With her being already extremely sensitive from her previous climax, she was in a perpetual state of euphoria and only desired further sensation from her mistress, "Please mistress. More. Please. Faster."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:34 pm

The shadow demon sighed and looked to Harrison for a moment. He said “one of the trio likes to frequently visit the succubis lounge. Hes the weakest of the three but that is all I know.” He watched Harrison. The succubis lounge wasn’t for the faintest of people. Some people come out alive barely some don’t. it was also a xclusive club with the strongest of sucubi and incubi around. There was no way a person walked in and not be effected.

Kira smirked and pushed her finger deeper into milthis. She said “just don’t let me down. I don’t bestow such a honor to just anyone.” She could sense milthis excitement. She was excited feeling milthis excitement. She suppose she could give milthis one more round before she wanted to see milthis in action trying to seduce Jessica. She used her thumb to flick milthis nub as her finger moved deeper int0 her. she returned the deep kiss pulling milthis closer.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 9:12 pm

Harrison flipped the last card on the table, ace of clubs, then looked up at the demon. In the demon's hand possessed the last ace needed to complete the set, but in Harrison's hand was the queen and jack of spades, "Royal flush." He spoke with a cocky tone having gotten the better hand than the four aces in the demon's hand, "So. About that trio?" He asked not expecting to get any of the physical aspects to the wager, but the information was very much welcomed.

Milthis continued to shiver feeling the tender touch slipping into her folds. It almost sounded like she heard it wrong when she heard those words from Kira, "My mistress. I would be greatly honored with such a gift." She stated savoring that tender feel of her lover's hand, "I will do everything I can to prove I deserve such a gift my mistress." She finished pressing her lips as deeply as possible while Kira attended to her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 8:53 pm

the giant demon sighed as he foded and threw his card down. He called for a round of drinks as the devil eater and the hood demon wagered on. He hoped the young devil eater knew what he was doing. The giant demon may be a demon but he was well respected in the demon community. The hooded demon said “very well deal. You show first” he was a demon of a few words as he ooked at Harrison it was like his gaze could look into his very being.

Kira smirked at her reaction. She pushed her finger only slightly into milthis folds moving slowly. She licked her lips. She listened and said ” just don’t keep me waiting. I can be quite impatient. I want to see if my training of you has paid off.” She smiled as the thought of milthis seducing the bunny for a how for her was a turn on. Then harrision having his way with herself. Oh the thoughs was driving her crazy. She laughed “very bold to ask about a surprise. Though I should punish you for wanting to ruin such a surprise. If it motivates you though. Perhaps I will forgive you.” She smirked rubbing Milthis belly. She said “I will gift you with the gift of power and life. I will pregnant you with the next generation of demons.” She smirked as lillith wasn’t the only one who could become the mother of demons.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 8:18 pm

Harrison felt somewhat annoyed when the wager wasnt accepted though what the demon offered did end up piquing his interest. Only to settle a wager that the other would accept, "If you expect me to offer my associate I'll shove the dagger through your throat." He informed the demon before he could get any ideas, "As an enforcer, if you win. I will grant you one favor; whether it's an assassination, a test, anything that doesn't result in me dying without a chance at fighting back. Any favor you could want, free of charge." He returned since the wager was becoming less of a tangible object.

Milthis gasped feeling the slight touch that ignited her already extremely sensitive lips, "Then I hope to impress you my mistress. Even as you seduce the human into your bed chambers." She spoke in a shudder wishing to provide herself and Kira with a very busy day and night, "And if I am so bold to ask my mistress. What would that gift be?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 6:50 pm

The giant demon laughed to harrisons wager. He said “that is not my place. Let alone makes the game less fun and unfair. Let alone you have no idea whos gonna wager what. That’s the whole point of the game. Let alone if you want restrictions like that I would take it up to the trio. Im just a old demon who plays to pass the time. Im not afraid o return to the eternal flame. If a warrior strong enough to send me there appears will have my respect.” The hooded demon said “if you win I can tell you where to approach one of the trio. If I win what will you offer.” His voice low and calm but a hint that the chances of his victory was high.

Kira smirked and said after there passionate kiss. “Permission granted. Though know I will be watching. If you impress me. I might be willing to let you have your way with me for a whole night” she smirked running a finger along her womanhood teasing her. she then said “perhaps I may even give you a extra special gift.” She smirked wickedly knowing this would give milthis extra motivation.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 5:49 pm

There was a bit more hesitation before he would flip the final card. His eyes focused on the demon while the demon talked, "Alright, but how about one more measure to that wager. If I win, you be a bit more selective with who's getting those scrolls, simply because the more you you do stupid little things like that the more it affects me. And the more you attract attention from people on your side." He let that statement stir in the demon's mind for a moment and clarified, "For instance. A demoness that was trying to find you because you're giving these things to people unqualified for casting a fireball let alone summoning a demon." Every word he spoke gave a deeper air of confidence as he followed through with everything and the look in his eye showed that he was being dead serious, "Or you can continue as you are and I'm sure someone will end up casting you back into the eternal flame with no hope of reprieve."

There was something of an evil grin when Kira suggested giving the bunny a taste of her eventual fate should everything fall into place, "If you give me permission for such a deed my mistress, then I will happily see about bringing the bunny to me." She happily took in the kiss and caressed her mistress over her sides while she deepened the kiss further. While she figured she might be punished later for the attempt at control, she pulled her lips away before the moment went as deep as it could have, "Though I am more than happy attending to my mistress until you have your satisfaction."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 4:30 pm

The giant demon looked at his cards listening to the devil eater. The hooded demon was then same though harder to read. The hooded demon was pleased with his hand though. The giant demon sighed and said “this is just a game for the item what one does with said items are up to them. Not anyone elses fault the mangrul had no idea what he was doing or summoning.” He watched harrisn closely. He then nodded. He continue “yes the Trio are high lever Devil princes. Each of them have their own territory and gangs. Very powerful even for someone with a reputation like yours. I have heard rumblings of a fourth devil but little is known. Rumor has it that the devil rivals lillith or the dark lord himself. Though its only rumors.”

Kira smirked as she let milthis stay on top for now. She kissed milthis whil her hand ,pved around to grab milthis butt playfully. She said “yes I do seem to know how to make people obey. Though I have taught you so much. Your so smart and powerful. One of the many reasons I chose you to be mine. Hearing you talk about ropes collars and cord. Its turning me on. Though maybe you should give the bunny a taste of what is to come. Like I have my sweet king to be. I have invaded his dreams for a long time. He may desire the bunny but he want forget me either.” She smirked pulling her hands from milthis butt and pulling her down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 5:37 pm

Harrison flipped the next card up, ace of spades, then shifted his eye back to the demon in question, "Oh I understand plenty on that. I was merely wanting to understand why I had to take care of a giant mess and kill some incubus that made that massive mess." He looked at his hand then back up at the three remaining cards face down. Another flip landed a king of spades, "The trio now? The mythical devil rulers I've heard about, or something else?" He flipped the next card ace of hearts. He kept a hand on the final card face down on the table as though waiting to hear about the trio.

Milthis felt the magic pour over them as they appeared in Kira's elaborately designed bed and her hand bravely trailing up Kira's stomach while Kira trailed over her thigh, "You are the one always in command my mistress. You have more knowledge of getting things to obey you than I." She stated almost seeing if she could keep her position on top of Kira, "I would have used cord or rope to ensure her compliance. If needed, a slave collar and leash."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 am

the giant chuckled and said “I suppose you do devil eater.” They watched as Harrison delt the cards. Each taking their hands and looking them over. The giant aid “ah the mongruel. Quite stupid beasts aren’t they. I forget what he wagered. The mongruel thought he wasn’t something. Though a warning devil earer. Careful how many questions you ask. There are demons around that have bosses that dnt like people asking questions. The trio especially. ”

Kira listened and held milthis to her. she snapped her fingers. Almost like Harrison a portal formed under them and they gently landed on her bed. She said “whats to say the bunny will listen to you. Perhaps you should break her will first show her your in charge. Make it where she cant do aminute without your touch.” She smirked running her hand up milthis thigh. She had a thought she might place some of her essence inside her lovely milthis as a surprise for her female lover
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:31 pm

Harrison snickered at the mention of having balls in the situation, "I do have a reputation to uphold. Can't very well back off just because some scary demon decides to start showing off." He spoke up taking the deck and shuffling through, first time getting a good view of the cards to make sure that each card was exactly what it was supposed to be before slapping the deck down to the table and starting small show. His eyes closed as each card found a new place several times over until it seemed certain that the deck was thoroughly mixed through and tossed a card to each of the betting creatures. Two for their hands and five to the table, "So. A little question before things go too deep. The werewolf, what did he offer to win an incubus summon? Didn't seem like a rich housing block." He flipped the first card on the table up, a ten of spades.

Milthis felt glad that she wouldn't be forgotten by her mistress even when she took the husband to start her plans, " I would feel honored if you made that decision mistress." She wanted to go and enjoy the mattress with her mistress right then and there, "The rabbit may be bit of work. I'll see what breaks her. Perhaps have her sit and endure us enjoying the human she craves so much. Have his seed bear the new generation of demon rulers it would be a start, I will see how she reacts from there."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:12 pm

The giant demon just laughed and said " devil eaters got balls though trust us no one under estimates your reputation." He eyed the knife. He then put in a scroll that was to summon a very high level demon beast. The other strong creature who was cloaked and nothing could be sensed about it pulled out a egg that was floating in a jar surrounded by flames. It was a Phoenix egg a very rare piece. The other bowed out to rich for there blood. The giant demon pushed the cards to Harrison.

Kira kissed milthis back deeply and passionately as if giving her answer to milthis. She rubbed her cheek. She said "how could I ever forget you. Who knows you might join me and my soon to be husband on some nights. Plus I need you at my side. You and your beautiful mind." When she asked to share her bed for the night. She smirked and said " perhaps you earned it. I spoil you." She laughed before kissing her again. She then said " tell me how do you plan to corrupt the bunny."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 pm

Harrison slowly lowered his eyes at one of the stronger beasts in their little poker circle, "You say you'll kill me when you think think magic is my only weapon." He chuckled pulling open his coat and drawing out a long dagger from a spot in his cloak. A dagger that was obviously too long to hide in his cloak effectively, yet never showed, "But I'll bite. This dagger houses the soul of the first Pope. It has the innate ability to devour souls from those it drinks the blood of." He gently set the blade down on the table, "Though I must set one condition. I deal. No offense, but I don't trust you guys to either stack the deck or steal cards for later." A hand remained close to the blade as though expecting one of them to jump so he could demonstrate first hand how the dagger worked, magic or not.

Milthis wasn't concerned so much with the confirmation that she would be getting possession of the rabbit once Kira took her target, "I have no objection my mistress. So long as I'm not forgotten when you take your husband and begin your plan for power." She kissed her princess once more savoring this moment, "Would it be bold of me to ask if I may join you in your bed this night my mistress?" She asked not wanting to part right this moment.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 8:01 pm

Jessica sighed as she watched Harrison being do bold. Jessica hoped that he wasn't gonna get hurt. She could sense two out of the four at the table could give Harrison a fight. They wouldn't win but a fight none the less.

The two that were strong looked unafraid of Harrison. The other two on the other hand gulped nervously. the tall giant like demon said " the buy in is magic object the more powerful object or scroll the higher the value." He eyed the rune and laughed. He said "stupid devil eater. In this bar magics do not work. Even your magics cant counter the enchantments on this building. Now buy in or die for interrupting. Perhaps after I'll have a go at that lovely piece of meat you brought in. I'm sure she will love to scream."

Kira watched milthis as she took in her sweet scent. Kira blushed never seeing her lovely milthis this way. She gave a low mmn... to her tongue. She returned the kiss but for the time didn't deny milthis dominate actions. She said " mmm... you surprised me. I was very pleased. I savored every second. I give you permission to claim the bunny as your pet. Though remember though your mine first and foremost."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 7:17 pm

Harrison with little apparent regard to his own safety took an open seat in the middle of the circle, "What's the buy in?" He asked leaning back in the seat like he owned the joint, "Or a long story extremely short. What's it going to take to avoid dealing in summoning scrolls to anything not even remotely qualified in dealing with the summoned devils?" He asked brandishing a scar that showed a soul stealing rune engraved in his skin, "Without killing anyone here and quietly situating your boss."

Milthis slowly pulled her mouth from her mistress and took a deep breath of the demoness's scent that wafted from her freshly charged womanhood. In something of a more dominating motion her tongue slid it's way up Kira body until reaching the disguised mistress's lips and savoring a kiss as a temporary dominant force between them. She knew it was going to be a rare moment between them, but it was going to last as long as she'd let it, "Did you savor it my mistress?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Jessica sighed to herself as Harrison was being protective of her. She could take care of herself. Even if some of the people in the bar made her feel more uneasy. She told Harrison as he got up. " becareful please." She couldn't shake this bad feeling she had.

The dwarf said " fifty might be to cheap. The crowd around here is a rough one. Even for a devil eater. I'll do what I can. I'm just a old dwarf." In the corner were a bunch of creatures playing poker for scrolls and other magical objects.

Kira wiggled and moaned to the pleasure. She didn't know how much longer she could take it. She pulled milthis hair arching letting out a loud scream of pleasure as her body tensed and shook as she orgasmed hard. Her sweet powerful nectar flowed into milthis mouth. Kira panted very pleased with milthis.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Harrison looked at the dwarf with his triple shot of whiskey pressed to his lips with small sips and tiny bouts of flame springing up with every breath, "You'd be surprised with the company I've had before. Along with the kind I've had to fight before." He muttered before draining most of the drink in one go with a much larger gust of fire coming up from a small burp, "And do me a quick favor if you will. I'll throw another fifty on the table if you keep anyone from messing with my friend here. Mostly for their safety. Tell them that the rabbit is a friend of the devil eater." He spoke up lifting himself from the stool and making his way to the group dealing with scrolls.

Milthis in turn used every excited sound and twitch as motivation to go further and further. She wanted her mistress to feel everything meant for her, and possibly experience what she would do to that delicious looking bunny the moment she had the chance. Her tongue dived in craving her mistress's taste as she made her final push.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 pm

Jessica saw the small dwarf as he approached. She thanked Harrison for the drink. She listened and kept her answer alert for danger. She just had this feeling that things would get bad

The dwarf took the 50. He went and got the drinks. Serving them to the two. He said "well I did see a few people playing a game using spell scrolls as betting options. Though I don't know if I would want to get involved with such a group."

Kira threw her head back moaning loudly. She grabbed milthis head. She never felt milthis so determined. She gave cute whimpering moans as her insides tighten. Her legs tightening around milthis head as the pleasure she was feeling was great. She felt like she was gonna explode. She said " oh gods.... more" soon milthis would taste the sweet nectar of her mistress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cluster (howling moon)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next