Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cluster (howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Harrison watched patiently as Jessica made her way through before taking his own strides through to see the hotel like building that Jessica had made herself in a temporary home in, "Well. You certainly could have done worse for your stay." He spoke up opening the front door for her to follow in and show him the way up to where she was staying, "As much as I'd like to be the gentleman the entire way up. I don't know what room you're staying in."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 12:45 am

Jessica blushed to the pat of her head. She laughed and said “so you were hoping I do the report even before we got back to the station wasn’t you.” She eyed him curiously with a small laugh. She watched him work the portal. She half wondered if Harrison thought about what had happen between them at the scene where she kissed him. She also had a feeling that she let slip her inner love for him. She blushed at the thought. She got up and said “such a gentlemen.” She walked through smiling
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 12:36 am

Harrison gave a soft pat on the top of Jessica's head with the good news that she was all finished up with their combined reports, "That's definitely something I was hoping to hear." He chuckled before pulling himself back upright. He glanced down taking a hold of the sheet and getting a hold of where exactly that address was, "Alright then." He started before projecting a portal where they would be a short walk from where she sas staying for the mean time, "Lead the way." He added in giving a gracious bow and gesturing for her to go first.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Jessica had just finished with the last period when Harrison had arrived back. She said “yep all done. Its printing now.” she smiled at him even though she felt bad she still wasn’t much help at the scene. She said “oh yes a shower sounds heavenly right now. I feel like I smell like dog.” She blushed slightly. Then said “so heres the sddress. Figure you need it for your portal.” She handed him the paper
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:24 pm

Finished with his smoke break, Harrison trudged his way back down to his desk to find Jessica still writing away at the report, "Almost finished up on that?" He asked leaning up against the high back chair and seemingly hovering above Jessica's head, "Our mission for the day is up if you feel like getting out of here and getting yourself washed up and moved into my place." He added in keeping himself supported on the chair while he looked down to her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Jessica said "  I'll try to do that. It's just hard. I just want to be more useful for you" She nodded and went to the desk.  She. Went to work on the paperwork.  She was honest on the report.  Even if it showed how weak she was.  She was happy she had harrison.  She had missed him so much.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 3:51 am

Once through the portal and in relative safety, Harrison lowered himself so he was eye level with her and his hands gripped her shoulders softly, "You need to not be so hard on yourself. You've done more today than most rookies do in their first year. Most of the rookies I've met would have either stayed outside or just shut down. Give yourself a little credit." He spoke up trying to cheer her up, "But if you're dead set on the paperwork, I won't stop you there." He smiled picking himself upright again, "I'm going out for a smoke. I'll be back in a few minutes. Just look for my desk in the main work room." He instructed as he took to a set of double doors leading to an outside balcony to smoke.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Jessica watched Harrison as he seemed to sense they were being watched. She nodded and said "true but it seem like I was more a burden than a help." She sighed wondering if her hard work at the academy was for nothing. She went through the portal and said " why don't you let me do the paper work. It's the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:25 am

Harrison couldn't help but to feel like someone was watching him right then, now that all the danger was gone. Within that moment he projected another portal, this one leading back to the station so Jessica could catch her breath and work with him in their reports, "Don't feel so glum Jessica. Not everyone turns into the big bad on their first day. Now come on, let's get this done and get home. There's been quite a bit I've wanted to catch up on." He spoke up with a smile while he waited for Jessica to walk through first and he would follow after her. Hopefully this last bit of the day would be all they would have to worry about for a while.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Jessica had enjoy the kiss.  She never wanted to let it end. She poured slightly when he pulled away. She reluctantly nodded as she stood slowly. She was nervous to write the report seeing that she was so useless and weak through the whole thing.

Meanwhile unknowing to h arrison and Jessica. A high ranking she-devil princess had been watching and studying them for the roof on the other side of the street.  She knew they wouldn't sense her. She was intrigued by harrison.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:29 am

Harrison was somewhat surprised by Jessica's kiss, but given the possibility that she had some of the incubus's influence running through her mind it seemed like it was likely to happen. Harrison let Jessica continue for a moment longer before he finally pulled his lips from hers, "Let's worry about that after we've done our reports." He tried talking to her hoping that what was going through her mind would pass, "And after that, we move you in at my place."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Jessica wasn't sure what had happened. Everything happened so quickly. Her mind was a haze having briefly put under the influence of the incubus. She was kneeling on the ground when h arrison rubbed her cheek. She looked at him into his eyes.  She didn't know why but she nodded. She leaned forward and kissed harrison.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 am

Harrison growled as he attempted to pull himself loose from whatever it was the incubus had used to keep him pulled down. There was one last tensing of his muscles and a glow under his shirt which a blast of magical energy broke what held him down which dropped him back to the floor. The room was suddenly filled with another devilish presence that yanked the incubus's attention away from Jessica along with it's hold on her.

The more confident look he had suddenly vanished and he seemed to have forgotten that Jessica was even there, "No. You aren't." It spoke taking steps away to get distance between the now advancing Harrison now not even budging when the incubus tried what he did previously. When the incubus was backed into the wall, Harrison sprinted up with a glowing right arm that speared it cleanly in the chest the result of which draining every strand of magic that was floating around the demon previously, "Devil eater." It wished before shriveling up and turning to dust.

Harrison slowly turned and knelt to Jessica expecting her to be shaken up by what just happened, "Are you alright?" He asked her making sure not to use the hand still covered in black blood for the moment when he caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Jessica followed Harrison in the room. Everything happen so fast. Jessica said seeing Harrison being slammed against a wall "  harrison..." the incubus was fast. Jessica tryed to step back when it had approached her. She was scared not sure what to do. Her eyes connected with the incubus.  She found his eyes were so beautiful and mesmerizing.  She was falling under it's influence but she fought only because the charm harrison gave her help her not fully being under it's influence. She said " no.....but h arrison. I love him." Though her body ached for the incubus
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:15 am

With the confirmation, Harrison charged in with the orb of white light focused forward in a massive blast of magic that incinerated the remaining lesser demons and only left the main threat. The demon remaining was a seductively dressed older gentleman leaning back against a desk. An incubus, "Yeah. Figures they would have summoned something like you."

The incubus chuckled darkly before pushing himself off the desk, "Werewolves were always creatures of beastial nature. Your rabbit is the interesting thing to me." He waved a hand right as Harrison attempted to sling another spell and stuck the sorcerer to the wall while he walked up to Jessica, "You. I can use." He chuckled feeling her fear, "Perhaps I can use you to bring my children from the other side." He lifted up her chin forcing her to look at him while Harrison struggled against the magic on him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 3:43 pm

Jessica followed Harrison. She smile as she could see the enjoyment on his face. She still had this uneasy feeling but she nodded to Harrison having his back

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 3:53 am

Harrison chuckled hearing this demon being built up more and more the closer they got to the source, "Well. I guess we'll find out when we get there." He added in while they progressed. Perhaps it was the two low level devils so easily dispatched, but the second floor was completely clear aside from the rooms of gore. And with the climb to the third it seemed that those last several demons were holed up in one room. Harrison braced himself against the wall near the door then looked to Jessica, "Are you ready?" He asked prepping a powerful spell in his palm.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Jessica blushed and said “not my fault trouble followes me. sometimes I feel cursed.”she followed helping pen point the beings when she can. When he asked about the more powerful one she closed her eyes and concentrated. She said “I dunno but the closer we get the more powerful it feels and dangerious”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:07 am

Harrison chuckled lightly with the small pack on his cheek, "Someone has to look after you." He answered back giving Jessica her moment to recover, "Glad to have you." He acknowledged before turning the corner with his hand lifted ready to start the ascent. At the stairway was another lesser demon dispatched with another beam of white light, "That stronger demon you felt? Can you tell what it is yet? Succubus, incubus, hell knight? Any tells yet?" He asked approaching the door to the next floor, "I really hope it's a hell knight. I really dont want to deal with werewolves trying to summon a demon to get laid. "
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Jessica watched Harrison as he pulled the pendant out. She felt him put it on her.  She leaned over and kissed his cheek and said Always my knight protecting me." She felt more relaxed noe. She blushed and nodded. She said " I would like that.leta get this over with. I got your back."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 2:42 am

Harrison took in a deep breath then tucked a hand into one of the interior pockets on his coat. What he pulled out looked like a necklace with an unusual pendant dangling from the center, "Take it easy. If you need a minute to collect yourself then we can take a moment." He tied the pendant around her neck so it hung slightly loose over her neck, "This should keep them from being able to sense you. If you like, you can have it." He said with an assuring smile, "And when this is all over we can get your things set and we can cuddle like we did when we were kids."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Jessica said “I have a bad feeling. “ she didn’t look at Harrison. He was so strong and brave and here she was her first day and she was cowering in fear. She said “I sense the five but there is one that’s stronger than the others. I don’t like this. Things are to quiet.” For all they knew that demon may of be to ust alert the more powerful one of their presence.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 12:01 am

Harrison noticed the sudden change in temperature and swiftly turned to the door they had gone through a moment. His hand glowed with an intense light before a beam of white blew out of the magic circle in his hand. The being in the way fell to the floor and began to disintegrate where it fell, "At least they didn't summon anything big." He sighed in a minor sense of relief, "Five left?" He asked watching the door for a second longer in case there was another of the low level devils that walked up, "It's a three story complex and we have one floor down, if we're careful we can clear this place out without anything else causing more damage. Let's move." He spoke in a hushed tone while aiming at the circle on the wall and blasting out one more beam. The summoning circle then lit on fire and began to disappear in the process, "Keep your eyes and ears up."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Jessica was getting bad vibes the longer they stayed. It was hard enough the werewolves made her feel uncomfortable but these vibes she was getting were not helping. She was about to say they probably should call for back up but the room started to get cold and she was feeling weaker.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 2:36 am

Harrison shook his head while going over some of the carnage, "I dont think so. If it was there wouldn't be so many burns. Couldn't exactly tell you for sure." When he opened up a door he spotted something even more out of the ordinary. A heavily decorative circle drawn in blood above the fresh corpse of a werewolf, "Well. That's not earthly." He added in looking over the design from the doorway, "It's looking like someone was using this place to raise the dead or summon a demon. Which means that those six you sensed are possibly hellspawn or resurrected. I really hope we aren't dealing with demons." He looked back to Jessica seeing her in distress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cluster (howling moon)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next