Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cluster (howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Jessica stayed close to Harrison.  She gulped seeing the bloodbath. She had seen death before but this was a whole new level. She tryed to stay calm. She said " it was okay. So you think this was a pack war."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Harrison nodded with the motion of six presences inside the building. With one hand checking the door to and gently pushing it open, he kept the other raised with a faint magic circle glowing in his palm. His steps as he walked inside were nearly silent with only a minor creaking in the floorboards announcing that he was even there.

Inside was a bloodbath, smears of crimson decorated the walls with burns scattered about. Despite the scene, Harrison kept his breathing and nerves under control. In each entryway he swung the hand with a magic projection exposing the darker portions with an amber light, "So. How was the first hour so far?" He asked lightning the mood to help keep Jessica's nerve despite the scene.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Jessica blushed and knew he was right. She always seemed to find trouble. She watched him and gulped when he said werewolves. She was terrified of werewolves after all they killed her kind even killed her parents.  Her kind was just sport for werewolves.  Her kind didn't have any offence magic. Theirs were just nature or earth magic.

She tried to stay calm. She used her ears to listen.  It was a perk of being a rabbit. She motion that their were 6 presence in the house. She stayed close to harrison.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 3:46 am

Harrison chuckled at the mention of him always have been her knight in shining armor in her cutesy voice, "Well. Someone had to look after you while you got yourself in trouble." He spoke up before glancing down into an internal pocket in his jacket. He pulled out a colorful stone and seemed to stare into it for a moment as though in a trance.

After a moment of his trace like state, he tucked the stone back into his pocket, "Well. It seems we have a task now. Noise problem at a werewolf hang out. No real information outside of that so get yourself ready." He thrust out a hand with a bright glow seeming to tear a hole through the space in front of him opening up to an apartment building on the other side. The instant he looked through he spotted blood on the front door, "Jessica. Stay close. Tell me if anything gets near. This might be a lot worse that what I was shown."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Jessica smiled and said “well yeah must be nice knowing some magic. Ill try not to be in your way to much at your place. “ she listened and nodded and said “always my kniht in shuny armor. Aren’t ya.” she smiled at him as she could see her best friends confidence.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 10:56 am

Harrison shrugged his shoulders at the possible challenge with moving Jessica's belongings at least temporarily into his home, "That's what spacial magic is all about. Not the hardest thing to walk three feet through a portal to drop off a few boxes. One of the many benefits of knowing an experienced sorcerer." He let a somewhat cocky grin curl up in one side of his mouth right before glancing down to see her seeming to fidget with the thought of an actual incident, "Sure we can. Dealt with one just this week. A few dark elves thought they were privileged with the thought of everyone's money belonging to them. Didn't end too well for them. Got a little crispy from a couple localized firestorms. Just stay close and you should be fine."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 10:33 am

Jessica didn't know Harrison  saw her excitement. She tryed to stay composed and professional. She said " I appreciate it. Though you might regret helping me move my stuff. I got quite a bit." She blushed slightly. She smiled as Harrison was always her knight in shiny armor that she could depend on to watch over her.  She said " you think we will be able to do something about it." When Harrison mention a bank robbery or something. She got nervous. She may of been top of her class at the academy but this was real stuff now. She was afraid of failing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Harrison shrugged his shoulders, "I have a spare room you can move into. When the shift is over I'll even help you move in if you need it." He offered a small smile seeing Jessica start her little excited shifting even when she walked, "We can try and get that little trouble dealt with later. It's going to be nightfall before the shift finally ends. And who knows what might happen between now and then. Maybe we'll get another bank robbery or something like that."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Jessica listened to Harrison.  She smiled and said " you sure it wouldn't put you out me staying with you." She tried to hide the happiness of his offer. She always admired how he always watched out for her. She said " your right in it pricey. You should of saw the looks I got from the front desk when I got the room. Plus I think they were charging me double for being inhuman."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Harrison let out a small sigh after hearing exactly what he expected, "Its not the most professional thing to do, but if you need a place to stay for a bit then you can stay at my home until you got that house of yours fixed up." He mentioned motioning with his hands mostly to keep his mind moving while he talked, "That hotel is going to be pricey if you're staying for a long time. Especially to inhumans that can't make themselves pass for human."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 11:50 am

Jessica sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. She said " unfortunately no it's all out of my pocket" she walked quickly to keep up. She looked nervously at the orc and goblin. She turned her attention back to Harrison. She said " unsure the place I got is real nice and I got it cheap. Though it is a fixer upper. So I guess I'll just have to deal with the hotel til then."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 1:54 am

Harrison raised an eyebrow at the mention that she was staying in a hotel for the mean time, "I can't imagine the department is helping you out with the cost of that hotel." He stated after passing and watching an orc and goblin walk by half expecting the to do something ludicrously stupid, "About how long is your place getting worked on?" He asked looking down to Jessica, trying to make sure she wasn't having too hard of a time keeping up with his brisk stride.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Jessica listened to Harrison. She to wished they could hold hands like they used to but they couldn't.  She said " I agree. Things seemed so simpler back then." She sighed to herself.   She looked down as he mention if she had a place yet.  She said " well I do sorta but it's got to have work done. So I am staying at a hotel for the moment."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 am

Harrison chuckled under his breath looking to Jessica. Part of him wanted to hold her hand like the good old days and just take a stroll around town, though the fact they were on duty made that impossible if just for the next half day, "Yeah. The city has changed a bit since the big reveal. Kind of miss the days when the two of us were the only inhumans around." His eyes would periodically shift from side to side while they were outside the precinct walls, "You have your own place out here yet?"

Last edited by greatdragonsoldier13 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 am

Jessica smiled at Harrison as he spoke.  She could feel eyes on her but she didn't really care. She said " well I'm here now. Your no longer alone."  She smiled at her best friend. She followed as he walked.  She listened and said "well I definitely cans use some catch up. Everything still so new to me." She followed out the door not sure what to expect
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 5:13 am

Harrison let a small, tired, smile cross his face with the serious confirmation that Jessica had indeed made her way into their local enforcer department and had asked for him by name, "Well. There have been a few things that have changed since I sent you that little invitation. It's been a very long week alone." He spoke up before taking to a brisk walk, "Well, if today's your first day in official work, might as well get you working the beat. Have everything dealt with right away. Maybe catch up on a few things on the way to our next call. I'm sure you've had some fun times out there." He held the door open making sure that Jessica could follow behind.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Jessica looked up hearing the all to familiar voice. She was tiny her rabbit nose twitch and her perked. She said "Yeah I decided to give it a try. I was in the top of my class at the academy. " She rubbed her black furry neck nervously. Her blue eyes staring at her childhood friend. She said " I told them I wanted to come here. Thought it be good to work with a familiar face."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 2:59 am

It had been a long and difficult week for Harrison Graves. First came a bank robbery started off by some elves looking for a thrill only to find the officer's cold judgment when Harrison froze them stiff, the very next day a small army of orcs decided to start rampaging the streets of San Francisco this time burned to a crisp by the same law enforcing sorcerer, and with only a day of respite Harrison was going to have to train the next officer. All of this with the best enforcer out on some extra mission dealing with werewolves out of state because he got a job to deal with them. By the time he was intended to meet with the new rookie, Harrison looked like he was ready to just flop in a chair and take a nap.

Despite the urge to do just that, he slicked his blonde hair back and rubbed what sleep was still in his blue eyes out, and draped his khaki trench coat over his shoulders to go meet with the rookie. He didn't get a lot of information about this one aside from it being a her and some sort of rabbit spirit. Maybe it was just a rumor that went out of control, but that description just did not seem right. More questions that would have to be asked when he finally met with her.

That was when he finally wandered into the main office of the precinct to find the girl in question. There was a moment where he looked surprised, but a small chuckle seemed to wipe away the only expression of that, "Kind of surprised you took me up on that offer." He spoke out tucking his hands into the pockets of his coat, "Its been a while, hasn't it?" He asked looking down at the shorter creature in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cluster (howling moon)   The Cluster (howling moon) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cluster (howling moon)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8