Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Yvonne would look back every so often like she was expecting the moment she looked away Bernie wasn't going to be there, something that was only adding on to the anxiety of what Lyle would do if he saw her taking her things and leaving. It was some comfort when she looked back to see him right behind her even as she made her way inside the trailer, grabbed the first suitcase she could find and became less than discriminate when grabbing what she could from what she could between her clothes, towels, and just about anything she had the capacity to cram in the space that her suitcase had. She hadn't even noticed that he had walked in with her and got everything that she didn't think she would be able to carry back to the car. While still somewhat heavy, the mass of clothing she had in her suitcase was somehow lighter than she expected it to be. With her effort now thrown into the back with all of her possessions, she seemed to freeze like she was doing something wrong even if her wolf told her that she wasn't, "You really have that much faith in me?" She asked trying to hold back some tears feeling so much care that she hadn't had prior to now, "Thank you." She spoke up finally before pressing her face into his chest with her arm wrapped as far as they could around him like he was going to vanish in a puff of smoke any second. With the tears mostly out of her system now, she looked up at the towering wolf before her, "Yes, that's everything. Let's go before we start making everyone look at us even weirder." She spoke up wiping her eyes with her collar while she took her seat in the car and waited for her possible future husband to take her back to her real home, hopefully with enough time to change before their guests arrived and a touch of makeup to look more presentable.

Sam looked over to Agent Tracey with an arched eyebrow, "What? You're with the agency and you don't know what a celestial barrier spell looks like? Europe's gotten more out of touch with all that than I've realized." He finished right before Jean and his comment, "Sure, I'll just not give you guys a layer of protection and just leave you twisting in the wind." He answered the non-question with a languid turn to watch the trees again, a small image could be seen which seemed to catch his attention right until Jean mentioned 'Project Iceworm', "You're kidding. Barely anyone knows about that, I'm fairly surprised you found out about it. They haven't even announced that stupid cover for it yet, and you're saying that Ian had a contact that gives him government secrets about a missile silo." He growled in annoyance almost missing Agent Tracey's statement, "You know more about it than the agency on the other side of the Atlantic." He rubbed at his nose while trying to contemplate the enormous leak that came out, "In short. It's an underground missile silo planted under the ice in Greenland. Has missiles pointed at the reds. Doubt it'll fire under normal circumstances, but if Ian knows all about it then I'm half inclined to snap his neck before he can do anything overtly stupid with that info." He inched himself closer to the door with a hand placed at the handle, "Jean, tell your kid to drive as fast as he can and not look back, I think we're about to have company. I'll jump out the moment the bullets start flying and deal with the problem."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 Moon_beast_by_kfcemployee-dbw9zqa
╠╬╬╣You can't keep the beast caged!╠╬╬╣

Bernie quietly observed his female's actions and reaction every so often, and her company and companionship got him to relax and settle down. He almost completely forgot about the werewolf children terrorizing the movie drive-in. All of his needs were met, and he could tell all her needs were met. "Here let me help you" he said as he got out of the car and just him standing outside of the small trailer showed just how massive he was. His arms could span both sides of the trailer without difficulty. Some of the women in the park peered out their curtain, and their jaws hung open to see Yvonne new big bad boyfriend. They knew that he could waste Yvonne's ex without difficulty, and some felt happy for her knowing how much she got brutalized by him. They watched him help scoop out clothes, toiletries, and her personal items and neatly stack them in the back seat. "Nah, I believe that you aren't a hypocrite. You just didn't have a way out. It's hard for a woman to live on her own. I'm just happy I can help you out of your situation. A beautiful sweet woman like you deserves a big strong husband who is gentle and respectful" he said as he wrapped her mirror up in her clothes to protect it. He looked back at her and frowned. "I'm not going to lie to you, but it really upset me to see you hurt. Like I've said before, I've see how these things go. I'd rather have you with me than with him" he said before he got up to her and set his hands on her shoulders rubbing them. "Come here" he muttered softly before he pulled her into a big warm loving embrace but strong and secure showing her she was safe. "I'm going to take care of ya" he said as he felt moisture on his chest were she buried her face at. One of the nosy neighbor ladies walked out and saw the two, and she poked her head around the rhododendron bush. "Oh wow! He's big!" she remarked. Bernie stopped and looked towards her. "Ma'am..." he muttered with a nod. He gently pushed Yvonne back to look her in the eyes deeply. "Do you got everything?" he asked before he took her back to the car. He looked to the woman and frowned. "If he asks where Yvonne went, you can tell him that she's left him for the biggest strongest man. At least I don't need to beat my wife to show I'm tough. You here?" he asked in his deep dominant authoritative voice. The woman gulped and nodded with her eyes wide open. He went to his side of the car before he heard another woman ask, "Isn't that the Sheriff?" More ladies stepped out and watched Bernie bring in Yvonne up close to him as he drove off. "I hope she'll be alright...He's a bigger beast than Lyle is"

Agent Tracey looked towards Sam and saw what he did. "Hey, What just happened?" she asked. Jean sighed heavily. "It's just some hocus pocus stuff...technology has advanced so much that even the most powerful barriers are rendered useless" he muttered before he looked back at Sam. "I do not have a problem with you using lethal force defending yourself" he said before Tracey interrupted. "Just what did you mean by what you said earlier...about the technologies and barriers?" she asked. Jean looked back at her sternly. "Once humans broke the code of the atom, they have surpassed all of the supernatural as the one being to be feared. Now that they have chemical, biological, and thermonuclear weapons...this isn't about who's got the best and strongest powers and abilities. It cannot compete with man's ability to weaponize the power of the sun" he explained. Agent Tracey frowned. "You mean...Ian has access to these weapons already?" she asked. Jean went quiet for a couple minutes before his head sank down low. "It's hard to say...after seeing the devastation the Gatling gun can do to a body, he has adapted to utilizing modern weapons and guerrilla warfare. I'm not sure what he has access too. From what I heard from an informant is that the Soviets know about Project Iceworm, and Ian has been in contact with them recently. I suspect it's going to be in retaliation" he said. "Project Iceworm?" Agent Tracey asked.
bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=003333
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:26 am

Yvonne began to fidget in her seat while huddled up to Bernie for warmth and the comfort that she felt just being close to the massive wolfman that took her in among other things, "I'm sure it will be nice if we get the chance later. I'm just wanting to get everything done right now." She answered his statement about his bed and the very likely chance that she was going to have plenty of lazy mornings with her current company, "But yes. I'm going to get as much as I can carry out. I don't want to have to come back more than I have to." Her heart started kicking up faster and faster as they entered the trailer park and only got worse the closer they got to her now ex's trailer. A very small modicum of relief came when the ground looked wet still, probably going to be like that for a while, "Yeah. My coworker was saying the same thing." She spoke after taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves while she tried to approach the trailer, even if the cause of her stress was likely nowhere close, "Considering I did the same thing last night, I'd be a hypocrite if I criticized him for it."

Sam kept his eyes trained on the lines while raising a hand whilst muttering something under his breath. There was a brief flash of gold throughout the car that shined on the outside for a second and it returned to its standard coloring, "Just keep this thing moving. The barrier should keep small arms fire off us should shit hit the fan, but if we do get attacked like that you're going to have to forgive me when I don't exactly give the attackers a slap on the wrist for trying to kill us." Sam tensed up much more than any time present before like he was preparing to jump out of the moving car and start going all out on whoever was out there, "Especially if we're on Ian's territory. I half expect he's about to stage something any second. Just seems like him."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:00 am

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 Moon_beast_by_kfcemployee-dbw9zqa

Bernie's wolf behavior was flowing out completely unfiltered. After a wonderful night of love making, why would he tone it down for her? They were pack mates. He chuckled to himself noticing her turn red. "I'm glad you had a really good sleep...I'm sure it will be even better once you've slept in my bed" he said with an evil grin. "I promise you that you'll never want to leave that bed once you've slept in it" he said as he wrapped his arm around her. He gulped and thought to himself. "Are you going to bring a couple spare outfits of yours over to my den?" he asked as they pulled into the trailer park. Surprisingly there was nobody at her trailer as usual. There were dry patches of pavement in front of the trailers except for hers, which it was evident that her ex did not come home. Once he pulled up, he chuckled to himself. "Welp, I guess I spared you from a cold lonely night" he said before he opened the door for her. "You know he's probably seeing another woman...right?" he asked her.

Jean sighed heavily. "You'd be surprised just how many they can pick off the streets. They get indoctrinated into Ian's werewolf culture. They think it's the only way we can live. This method of recruiting has gone on for decades. Ian's forces have exploded into countless numbers, and I don't even think that he knows how many he actually has" he mentioned before he looked back at Sam. "What do you mean? This trip was extemporaneous...my son didn't even know what was going on until we picked you up. The only ones who know are Bernie, and I presume whoever he was sleeping with last night" he said before he looked up at his son, the driver. "Take Barlow Road, Don't take the Oregon Trail" he told him. Agent Tracey looked at him oddly. "What's going on?" Jean sighed heavily. "We're being followed...it's normal around these parts. Barlow Road stays within my lands until it gets into Bernie's. We are technically in Ian's lands right now. The Oregon Trail is notorious for werewolf ambushes" he said. His son looked over at him oddly. "You do know that no one calls it that anymore right?" he asked. Jean glared at him. "I don't care...the more archaic the better for me" he said.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 am

Yvonne peeked up seeing Bernie's flashy grin and shrank down the moment he brought up what was planned on for the day, "Right, I'll be sure to." She spoke rubbing her arm half expecting to feel a sting when her hand passed by the now non-existent bruises. The nervous laugh returned with his small growl that seemed to make her want to inch closer into his chest even while they were on the road even as he explained further on what she thought was a dumb little joke, "Last night?" She started trying not to think about how she straddled him before all the while her face started to turn red, "It was probably the best sleep I had in a long time and it was very warm. Nice and cozy." She continued before she found herself huddled up to him while they took what she thought was going to be the longest drive she would ever have to make in order to change into something more suiting for having guests over.

Sam glanced back and forth between Jean and Tracey while he took in their small back and forth, "Depending on how many overall have been kidnapped, and how desperate they might have been, we may have to deal with a small army of poor kids just trying to find a way through the world." He crossed his arms over his chest once more scanning around the sides of the roads though this time he seemed more attentive to what might have been around, "Jean, who knew about us taking this trip?" He asked keeping his eyes twitching back and forth between the tree line and the road, "Watch the road and the trees, we might be being followed. Feels like an ambush is coming."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Bernie smiled at her happily giving her an opportunity to look at those white dagger like canines. "If you have any problems with him, you give me a call okay? I'll show up in no time at all" he reassured her after she kissed him on the cheek. He growled at her seductively and gave her a wink as they drove off. "Well, if you think about it...Alphas are treated like royalty. After all in my bloodline is gifted with tremendous size and strength. I'm perfectly bred to be an Alpha" he said somewhat telling her that her last comment about him being a prince was not that too far off. They were already a couple miles down the road, which he reached over to touch her with his warm touch. It was still very cold out, and he invited her to cuddle up next to him to keep warm. "So did you sleep well last night? Were you warm enough?" he asked.

Jean shook his head and sighed. "I'm afraid this is a bigger problem than the mafia" he stated before Agent Tracey looked at him worried. "About that...what do you think about the teenagers disappearing?" she asked. Jean was quiet before he sighed once more. "Ian and his recruiters prey upon the disadvantaged and the disenfranchised. All of the teenagers who disappeared reported recently aren't the only ones. Only difference is that the ones reported are not at-risk youth, but they are severely bullied. You know what's going to happen next do you?" he asked. Agent Tracey was too appalled to even think about it.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:34 am

There was a smile with the support that Bernie offered up so freely, "Thank you, Bernie." She spoke softly before pressing a kiss to his cheek and slowly shifted off her seat while her gaze again seemed to drift around the room to take in exactly what he said to her, "Oh. You are just full of surprises." She added in with a demure laugh, "So, you're a sheriff and you have money from the fur trapper days. Next, you're going to tell me that you're a fairy tale prince come to sweep the princess off her feet." She wasn't aware of where this more talkative side came from, but she was definitely liking the way it felt coming off her tongue. Her hand gravitated to her forearm where Jean had grabbed her the day prior while his borderline shouting nearly drove her to nearly breaking down. Her head snapped back up when Bernie mentioned her giving directions back to her place, "Oh, of course. I just need a moment to get my bearings. It's been a while since I've been in this neck of the woods." She followed close behind Bernie, at times close enough to take a hold of him while the light seemed to fade away right until the garage opened up so they could leave.

Sam chuckled deeply at the brief remark Jean made then turned his head slightly, "There's a level of irony with you calling me a whippersnapper." He let the chuckle continue while letting Jean continue his point. He wasn't really about to keep going on with the argument, it was stuff he had heard before from protestors after a more violent outcome from situations he had been called in from. The biggest difference here was that his typical protestor was some rich kid that didn't know anything about the world or someone that hadn't even had a hard day's work, he knew Jean had some hard knocks and still kept his sentiments. Had to admire the wolf to sticking with his philosophy for as long as he did, "I'm only tangentially involved with them." He answered Tracey to start with his eyes back on the tree line, "My duty as an enforcer is to uphold the law, which means if a higher up is breaking it then I have authority to deal with the problem. You should ask the Detroit and Chicago departments about how serious I take them. Especially after the mess in the twenties. If Elliot Ness is still around he might be able to confirm all that too."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:04 am

Bernie was unaware of the ideas that were popping up in his mate's head, but he was a pretty adventurous guy, which she would find out later. He smirked and pointed to himself. "Don't worry, if anything happens, I will be there to support you" he said firmly trying to give her confidence that she could do this. He sat his mug down and chuckled. "Yes, well...my family is also pretty affluent on top of that. I'm a descendant of a line of very successful fur trappers. So there is also that" he told her before he scratched his head. "I hope I made enough..." he commented. He got up and pulled out more bacon and sausage from the fridge. "No, I would have figured you'd surmise that. Jean was once in charge of all the werewolves in the north when he was a apart of the Hudson's Bay Company. He's a very highly respected Werewolf around these parts" he said. He stuck the meat on the skillet, but he was tempted to eat it uncooked had it not been frozen. Once he finished he looked at her remains and sighed. "Well, I can eat on the run. You can give me directions" he said before he picked up her plate and ate the remains. He set the plate in the dish washer before he guided her down the stairs into the darker first floor and into the garage. He opened the door and helped her in before they went off on their way.

Jean was not intimidated by Sam. Agent Tracey sniffed the air an cover her nose. "Pew! Is that Reefer?" she asked hoping that it would change the subject. Jean gave Sam a stern look. "You look here whipper snapper! The time one of us drops our cynicism is when our heart makes it's final beat. You probably have not gone far enough down the rabbit hole to see that there's a cycle of violence. Once that cycle of violence is gone, the enforcers are out of a job. The policies made have been done in such a way to increase strife and poor quality of life. Sure, you can kill them, but it's not going to prevent another Ian from taking his place. Don't act like you have the moral high ground here. You have all of these powers, and everything around you looks like a nail for you to hammer into! You have not worked to find solutions, and you just adhere to the status quo. I guess you have to stick to what you're good at to give you a sense of purpose" he said before he looked up at Agent Tracey. "We have to come up with a plan for the aftermath and not just how we are going to deal with Ian. Once he's gone, there's going to be a power vacuum. The feelings of the werewolves are not going to change once he's gone" he said. Agent Tracey frowned seeing both sides. "Well this sounds like a much bigger headache than what I want...you sure that the wolves would even want to work with SAM? I mean they don't really like SAD or the enforcers" she said. Jean nodded. "We have better relations with SAM and the British" he said. Agent Tracey looked at Sam curiously. "Are you independent from SAD?" she asked hoping she was right with getting him involved. She did not want a bunch of hunters getting involved.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 12:28 am

Yvonne started to scratch her arm at the mention that they would have to return to her and her 'boyfriend's' trailer in order to have more presentable clothes instead of dressing up like a waitress. Part of her debated the idea of playing the role of the maid and hoping for the best, then the other half told her to buck up and just go. That was a thought she generally didn't have, but somehow it was there and was speaking up louder than the one saying to play maid for Bernie. The same voice did say that Bernie might like it in their private time. That was when Yvonne shook her head to try and clear her thoughts while a deep red painted itself over her cheeks, "I guess it's for the best." She added in trying not to think more about what she had been thinking of just a minute ago, "After we've eaten. Just so I have the strength for it." She finished.

Breakfast had been one of the most pleasant changes to her morning ritual aside from waking up plastered to more pleasant company in sweat and other juices. While she would generally try to keep from eating too much and ruining her figure, a deep and primal urge told her to outright chow down on everything offered to her. The comfort around her really just made her feel at home despite only really have been in this house and this room once with the probability that she would be seeing them much more often now. She perked her head up from her breakfast when she heard Bernie's voice, "I almost guessed when I saw the house. Not all police and deputies are exactly rolling in money." Then came the surprise, "Oh, wow. I knew you were big, but I wasn't even thinking you were someone that important. No offense intended." She started before thinking about the other that grabbed her the previous day, "And I really need to dress my best, if we're going to be having an official meeting with another alpha." Started poking at the remains of her breakfast suddenly losing the intense appetite that she had just moments ago, "Let's just get this done so I don't have to do it again."

Sam's face started to shimmer with a brief golden light, seemingly out of his control, while his pupils shrunk down to slits and his mouth opened up to show rows of almost knife-like teeth as he spoke, "Those are some harsh accusations you have on me, wolf." His voice had completely changed from the almost stoic sounding detective to a deep guttural growl that lost whatever humanity that it possessed previously. With a shaky hand, he went for the pack of cigarettes from his chest pocket, snapped his fingers for a more intense orb of flame than prior ignitions. One deep drag that burned the entire stick down to the filter signaled a more calming aura around the detective. Instead of smelling like tobacco, the car seemed to fill with the smell of incense and burning herbs that were only really noticeable since the windows were closed. His eyes returned to the icy blue, the shimmer stopped and his dental features returned to that of a normal person's. Now that he returned to his calm he looked to Jean, "Don't collectivize every single enforcer component in the entire country or lump us in with all the bureaucrats in the upper echelons. The reason I didn't know what was going on here is because my component is currently on the other side of the country and I have enough on my plate dealing with Orcs that are forming violent gangs, centaurs protesting in the streets, the occasional bank robbery that humans are too fragile to deal with, etcetera ad infinitum. Had I known about your situation over here I would have made a personal visit and started doing what I do best to your hunter and corrupt bureaucrat problem. Just point me in the right direction and I'll start incinerating." He stared down Jean, not as a matter of intimidation, but just so that Jean could see that he wasn't looking away from his accusations, "I'm not going to change your mind, so I'm not dwelling on it any further. You're going to hate me for the fact I'm merely associated tangentially with them while I don't have any ill will against you or your kind after someone from your clan ripped my wife's throat out." His voice carried an eerie flat tone the entire time he stared Jean down until he broke the gaze to look out the window and the greenery at the sides of the road.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 5:50 am

Bernie found that the door was unlocked, and he poked his head into the bathroom seeing her pointing to her uniform asking for some more appropriate clothing. He paused right there trying to think about what she could wear, and he tapped his finger on the door threshold. "Cripes, I don't have any woman's clothing around here...unless you want to wear my clothes; albeit, one shirt is enough to cover everything up" he said before he cleared his throat. "We're probably going to have to sneak over to your place and grab a few things" he told her knowing that it probably was not a popular idea with her, but it was the only way. Her ex was going to find out eventually that she was leaving him for the sheriff. There was a good chance that her ex was not even home as he would not come home some of the nights claiming he was working overtime although it was clear he was out drinking with his friends. It would not be hard for her to imagine that he had been cheating on her. Bernie would be with her. He would protect her if anything went wrong.

After she got out of the shower, he had a nice breakfast with her at the bar in the kitchen facing the very large windows that took up most of the south side of the second and third floor. The natural lighting from the sun naturally heated up the room as well as saved the need to use a lot of lights. Luckily the the open concept floor plan allowed the light and views to be seen from the Living room area and dining room area. There was also a view of the Parkdale lava fields, Hood River, and the valley included with the view of Hood. It was probably the best view in town, and she got to share it with him. It was a far cry from the trailer she was living in currently. As they ate their pancakes, eggs, and breakfast meats, Bernie noticed that she was a big meat eater, which he did not think much of it other than he hoped he made enough for them. "You know...I work second job too" he said before he took a sip of coffee. "I'm the Alpha of the Wy'est pack. All the werewolves living around Mt. Hood from the Hood River watershed to Bonneville is under my authority. That gentleman you met earlier is the alpha of the Clackamas pack. He's coming over for a meeting. I thought you might like to see what goes on around here" he told her.

During the trip, Jean looked back at him annoyed. "I was speaking to the young lady" he told him before he looked over at her. "Last I heard Steele was in Victoria. I know this because the Canadian Coast Guard has reported a yacht on fire in the vicinity with a similar description as the one stolen on Vashon Island. He's most likely stolen another boat. I anticipate him showing up around here in a day or so. It's going to be hard to locate him since none of us know what he looks like other than he's an enormous German man" he said before he growled at Sam. "You know that we've been divided for a century no thanks to you!" he said lowly. Agent Tracey smiled. "Don't worry, I got a picture of him" she said before she looked at Sam annoyed. "Okay what's going on between you two!?" she asked. Jean rolled his eyes. "He's been aiding hunters around here..many of the werewolves killed around here were innocent people...even children" he said. "What? But why?" She muttered. "Hunters see all werewolves under the same lens. They don't care if they are innocent, they see them as a rabid dog that needs to be put down. We aren't people to them. The things they have done here has pushed almost all the wolves around here to Ian's side. Everything that I worked so hard and long for has been undermined because of his shoot first ask questions later mentality. None of the wolves want to work with the Supernatural Affairs Ministry because they fear they'll be back-stabbed like the Supernatural Administration has been doing. They have a registry of werewolves and they have been known to hand down information to hunters if they pay them a bribe or if the werewolf simply speaks out critically about them. The fact that he doesn't acknowledge this just shows that he's still in a bubble" he said. Agent Tracey frowned. "I see...so that's why SAM did not want SAD to get involved. I thought it was just because of Steele being German, but...I had no idea how backwards things are around here. SAM is all about keeping the peace...sounds like SAD is all about oppression" she said. Jean sighed lowly. "Yea, this is a hundred years of resentment towards the country that occupied their lands. I had convinced everyone including the humans here to vote to be an independent nation before SAD came in an spread disinformation around and pressured Governor Abernethy that the US would go to war with them if we went through on independence. Ian uses the fact that my diplomacy has never worked and war is the only option" he said before he took in a deep breath. "I'm pretty much the minority now. This Celilo Falls ordeal has just gave more fuel to the fire. I'm running out of faith that we can avoid bloodshed" he said.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 11:05 pm

By the time Bernie had gone through his finish, Yvonne had been mostly blind to everything but him and the way he seemed to care about her pleasure as well as his own. So much went through her mind in the two hours that she hadn't even felt her skin breaking from the slight addition of pressure his teeth placed on her neck. The only new sensation she felt was the sudden flood of warmth that rocked throughout her insides once he pulled her down and ensured that she could not nor would move from his grasp and her frame pushed up against his chest. She was barely conscious for a moment after.

Yvonne had barely even felt herself sleep let along the entire night's extra activity when the sunlight started entering the cabin through the few openings that were available. Her fingers started slipping along her new lover's chest before she looked up and accepted the kiss, "I certainly could go for a little something." She stated not exactly eager to move from his chest right at that moment even if it was sort of necessary for anything to happen today. When she finally did slip off Bernie's lap, she stretched herself out in all her glory not really bothered at that moment that she was more or less giving him a show, "Oh, thank you." She smiled much more warmly than she had the day prior before picking up what clothes she had from the floor and took the short stroll to the bathroom. The shower drowned out most of what was happening outside, leaving her with time to enjoy the hot water and look over herself to see the variety of bruises now completely clear. With most of the events of the night prior being a bit of a blur she didn't know, and didn't seem to care, as to what caused her to heal from those bruises so quickly. The shower ended faster than she originally intended, but it was necessary when Bernie knocked and asked about her staying for guests. She looked down at her waitress's uniform with a bit of a nervous at what he might have thought about entertaining guests with a waitress in the house, "You wouldn't happen to have something a little more appropriate for guests would you?" She asked opening the door when she at least had her undergarments tucked on with some additional pressure that she wasn't exactly used to.

Sam took his first step off the train and glanced up at Jean with a less than impressed look on his face. Half of him figured that Jean was going to give him a nice, strong punch to the jaw; the other half figured that he remembered that the last time that happened there were several broken hand bones that took quite a bit of time to properly set and heal before it could be used again, "Defections you say? Kind of a big deal seeing how closely knit most clans are. Unless you guys are a little different up here, or someone is causing a lot of problems." The note about the alpha being large gave him less of a pause. If anything, all he did was shrug at the idea of being intimidated. Then came the news, "Of course Ian is involved." He muttered rolling his eyes, "How did I know he was going to be involved?" He asked in rhetoric with a faux annoyance.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Agent Tracey sighed heavily and rubbed her temple trying not to laugh at the scent thing. "Are you sure that it was not intended as a joke? You know like they do with finding a cure for shedding problems?" she asked. She knew about the behavior of wallowing in the dirt or some substance to mask their scent, but that was sort of the smell most werewolves tended to have most of the time. She rubbed her arm and sighed. "I know he'll listen to us...I just know he will" she said before she looked out at the next train rushing past the station.

Bernie spent a good two hours mating Yvonne, which she got to have probably the best sex ever. Everything was nice slow with passionate kisses and touching. Once the crescendo arose for the both of them, his thrusts got a lot more forceful and quick. He held her rear down taking away all the recoil and bouncing putting all the energy into the one spot he discovered with her. His biting got a little more rough and he accidentally drew blood, but that was at the same time they both climaxed. He held onto her lovingly as they settled down on the couch to catch their breath. He had her rest on top of him still in coitus, and his tongue lapped at the blood on her neck. Deep down in the back of his mind he knew what he had just done, but he was already settled on her being his mate. He did not want to freak her out, but he had a feeling that she had a good idea what may happen. They slept together snuggled up on the chair, and once morning came the sun beamed through the windows onto them, and he woke up with a big stretch and yawn. He instinctively wrapped his arm around his mate and rubbed her back looking down at her seeing that she was already awake comfortable and as happy as a clam nestled up close to him under his arm. He leaned in to plant a smooch on her lips and he murred softly. "Good morning love. Are you hungry?" he asked.

When he got up out of the chair, he gave her a second mountain to look at with arguably more rugged terrain than Mt. Hood in the background. He put his clothes back on, and he looked at her with a warm smile. "The bathroom is down the hall on the right if you want to freshen up" he said before he went into the kitchen to start making them breakfast and coffee. He got a phone call from Jean, which he sounded pretty worried. "Hey, I have some folks for you to meet. We shall be over at your Cabin in about two hours" he told him before he hung up not giving Bernie a chance to respond. He took a deep breath an sighed not at all panicked. He did not care if someone saw Yvonne around his cabin. He walked over and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey babe? I'm going to have guest coming over. Are you wanting to stay a while longer?" he asked.

Meanwhile, Agent Tracey and Sam had just arrived at Union Station in Portland where they met Jean. He towered over her and motioned for them to follow him. "Please! I have arranged for a meeting place in a safe place" he said. He took them to a car waiting outside still running. They all crammed in and Jean sat his cane between his lap. "Please forgive me, but I must take you to a place where I know that we can be private. We have had been experiencing a big surge of defections going on with both sides. We are going to the Alpha of the Wy'est pack. He's an extremely large werewolf, so please don't feel intimidated or nervous around him" he warned them. Jean took in a deep breath and sighed. "I know where Steele is going. I've heard from a creditable source that Ian has been in contact with him a couple of times" he told them.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 2:57 am

Sam shrugged his shoulders at the question, "I wouldn't know all that kind of thing personally, but I have a wolf enforcer in my precinct that has a giant mouth about everything werewolf related. Told me about how his wife took about a week to get all the human scent off her. But back on topic. I think it's unlikely that if the assailants were human that they would have stayed human, or alive, for long." There was nothing but silence between them when Tracey mentioned the possibility of a warhead getting snuck into the states, "If that is the case, everything has to end fast. We find Steele, hope to god that he listens to us and believes us, then try and see if Ian is really that insane. If he is, I'm tearing him in half right in front of his group to show what happens when you try to do something that stupid. I'm not exaggerating that point, I'm going to dig my fingers into his chest and rip him open." As though responding to the what could have been a heavily restrained rage, his eyes began to glow amber right before the agent.

Yvonne let out a small giggle with the mention of relaxation and romance, something that she was enjoying right that second. Staying more quiet so that she wouldn't break the mood, she aided Bernie in the minor acts of removing her uniform and leaving her in nothing but her bra. The brief struggle he had gave a brief explanation as to why it wasn't off yet, "Let me help you a little with that." She spoke quietly while looping her arms behind her and making a few subtle motions to undo the clasp and slipped it off her shoulders, "Much better." She announced not shifting herself so that she was straddling his lap and her hands brushed through the fur on his chest, "You're going to have to forgive me, it's been a long while since I've been able to be quite like this." She gasped right as she felt his shaft rubbing up against her swollen nub and his other appendages doing their dance along her body, something that made her trying to take his girth in much more manageable while she adjusted to the more alien size slipping down into her. After she managed to get a fair way down, she pressed her cheek into his chest while she almost needed to recover, "I'm sure that this will happen more. So long as you don't mind me staying here for a while." She muttered as she attempted some subtle motions, making herself more eager to have this night last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:51 am

Agent Tracey bit the inside of her cheek out of habit and looked down into her cup of coffee. "Newly turned werewolves in hunter garb? Wouldn't Steele have been able to tell a human from a werewolf? They do have a particular smell to them" she mentioned but she gulped running her fingers through her hair. "I see...so it's a false flag attack then. They don't even have to be werewolves. Amarok was defenseless being pregnant and all. She don't like humans already" she muttered. Something else was on her mind. "Sam...if the reds are getting involved...could they...could they use the werewolves to sneak a warheads onto American soil? Is that what their motives are?" she asked as a chill ran down her spine. She knew they were on a brink of a third world war, but she had no idea just how close they might be to it.

Bernie chuckled to himself. "Yea, it's normal for us. We like to get romantic and relax" he said answering her question about liking to touch. When things started to escalate, he nodded to her question about taking things off, and he smiled warmly. "Here, let me help you" he said. He saw just how thicc she was under her skirt, and he was sailing full mast at this time. "Yea, it's getting really hot" he said as he helped her take off her clothes. He struggled with her bra and growled out in frustration. "How do you take this fucking thing off!?" he grumbled. He was embarrassed with how easily she was able to undo it, and he took a good look at her hourglass figure and perfect large perky breasts. He started to remove his clothes revealing all that huge meat on his large frame. He was very furry underneath as expected with his lycanthropy, but it was not gross just exotic and manly. They found each other naked on the couch and smooching each other once more. He caressed her body, and his massive slab of salami rested agaist her thigh. He looked up into her eyes smirking before he reached down and started grinding his hips making his member slide up against her clit. He did not want to risk injuring her insides as his transformation was pretty advanced. He could tell she was getting pretty slick as he could smell her juices mixing with his. He sighed heavily. "Well...do you want to go all the way?" he asked. He smooched her again and growled dominantly into her ear. "I'm trying really hard to hold myself back" he said lowly as his hot breath hit her neck. He started to nibble onto her neck with his serrated teeth danced over her fragile skin while he ground his hip even more. Electricity shot out through her body and more as his razor sharp claws delicately ran up her back. This huge fearsome apex predator was showing her that he was in control and to trust him by displaying his skill with his deadly instruments of carnage and destruction meant to rip and tear apart flesh into erotic sensual toys. An exhilarating conflict of emotions went on with the intimidation of how easily he could killed her and the bliss of his attention to her pleasure and needs. Soon, he began packing and over-stuffing his meat inside her innards. He was by far the largest in any way imaginable for her, but luckily for her, he went slow for her body to adjust to such a size. Frankly, he was very gentle with her at first. His slow rhythmic gyrations combined with his touches were both relaxing and comforting. This was true love making, with a werewolf. She was not his sex toy...she was his lover. The roaring fire crackled behind her, and the flames reflected off his yellow eyes symbolizing his burning passion. He sighed happily and went back to nibbling her on the neck and earlobe. "I hope this won't be a one night stand...You can come over anytime you like" he spoke into her ear.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:10 am

Sam let Tracey mull the thoughts over to try and see if she could piece together the same pieces that he was. For the most part, she was right on the money. Aside from the thought of trying to target Steele and why they would have made the attempt, "That's where you're half right. On official terms, Ian and any goons he might have didn't have anything to do with it. Hunters did, or if my theory is right, small or newly turned werewolves given hunter garb and sent out on him and the family. Perhaps he thinks that if he can get some hunters involved he can swing Steele on his side. After that, it will only end in a mess. One way or the other. And if that happens, the only way to contain the problem is to shred everything to pieces. I really don't want to be the one that has to go back and say that I had to kill an entire clan of wolves because one of them got way too ambitious."

Yvonne, glad for the teenage wolf ordeal to be over, "No, I'm sure that you did fine. It could have gotten a lot worse I'm sure." She replied eager to just get back to their little moment and relax a little bit instead of the thought of having to go back to her house and worry about her boyfriend there. There was a momentary jump when she felt Bernie's hand place itself on her hip, that jump however just turned into her pushing herself up against his chest just relaxing on him, "I'm looking forward to it."

While the movie night had been enjoyable, there was the thought of what enjoyment there would be when she finally arrived at Bernie's home. When they finally drove up to the cabin, there was a look of awe spread over her face while she looked upward at the three floors on a log cabin looking house, "This is yours?" She asked just staring up and down at where she would be staying for the night. Her attention was then redirected to Bernie picking up the pup in her lap and bringing him over to the wolf she assumed was his mother. Without thinking much on it, she left the car long enough to see the mother wagging her tail and pick her pup up by the scruff of his neck, "You certainly have your way of, well, everything." She added in with a smile right before walking inside and seeing everything being even more fancy than she expected from her view of the outside, "I keep hearing the police saying they don't have enough to afford much, but then. Wow." She spoke, mostly to herself as she walked about the major attractions that she knew would have made living like a bachelor much easier. She hadn't even had a second to look to see what Bernie was up to in the fireplace and hadn't even noticed him coming back when she felt his hands on her once more. Without a second thought, she simply followed along with the sheriff's motions and right into his grasp when he took his seat, "You certainly like to touch." She spoke out without thinking while she felt his fingers once again working on her back and eventually traveling further right until her breath caught in her throat and a light shiver ran down her spine when he started fondling her nipples. She couldn't help herself and escalate things further with a deepening kiss. The moment she had to breathe, she looked up at him and started to trail her hand over his chin. After the kiss and escalations, she seemed much more open to anything, "You mind if I start taking a few things off? It is just feeling so warm in here." She asked starting to pull up on her skirt and give him more of a view.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:19 am

Agent Tracey stared at him in shock. "Wagon trains? I believe I've read something about that before. That was about the time HBC moved their Columbia District Base from the Columbia river to the Frasier River correct?" She asked hoping she understood the context properly. She never heard about the consequences of the move. So this Ian guy hates Americans?" she asked trying to piece together the Soviet ties into all of this. She was not going to dismiss this possibility. "I don't know, we don't have any evidence for this, but it would make sense. Though, I'm skeptical that they would target Steele. He had nothing to do with what was going on" she muttered. A train suddenly whooshed past the station making everything shake and rattle. "Wouldn't you think they would anticipate this backfiring on them? I mean, Steele is a werewolf after all. They killed his pups. How stupid can you get?" she asked.

Bernie was trying his best to relax, but the teenagers got him very worked up and stressed out. He was not going to let this spoil his night with Yvonne, and when she said things were fine, he looked back down at her softly and sighed heavily feeling himself settle down when she eased back into them wrapping his arm around her again sharing his warmth with her. "They are lucky I was here...they could have gotten the whole town in an uproar and go on a witch hunt" he said before he gulped. "You don't think I was too hard on them do you?" he asked remembering how rough he treated that one boy for touching his car, though it was pretty clear that his reaction was from his private time with Yvonne being disrupted. He looked at her fidgeting with her fingers and averting her gaze. He was not sure what she was referring to at first, but he then chuckled to himself realizing what she meant. "Oh, well, I'll be doing plenty of that with you in the future" he said as he rubbed her her hip.

Once the movie was over, he dove her back to his very large cozy log cabin. It was three floors, which the first floor was surround by a stone wall. He had a three car garage, which he opened the door revealing his squad car was parked in the one of the garage bays. They were greeted by the wolf pack outside, which Bernie scooped up the pup and reintroduced him to his mother. The mother looked up at Yvonne and wagged her tail recognizing her as Bernie's true mate. She left him not wanting to spoil the mood, and she picked up her pup by the scruff of his neck carrying him off to the den. Bernie guided Yvonne into his home where everything inside was very large, high ceilings, with an open floor concept. He was very well off as he had a tv and modern appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator, washing machine, drier, garbage disposal, toaster, microwave oven, and gas range with two layer oven. It all matched the cabinets and granite counter tops and the rustic feel to the place. Everything a woman could ever dream of having to make home life easier, convenient, and more comfortable. He allowed her to take in the sights of his kitchen while he took the time to gather some firewood from the neatly stacked wall beside the huge fireplace in the living room. He set them up in, and he ripped up some old newspaper and stuffed it in the tepee before he opened the damper when he lit the newspaper ablaze. He looked back at Yvonne and smiled at her as he walked up to her towering over her. He placed a hand over her hip and guided her over to the large comfortable loveseat across from the fireplace. When he sat down on it, it looked more like a recliner. Indeed it was, for when he got her to join him, he reclined it back where just like he promise, he resumed massaging her. This time when he got to her breasts, he began to trace the top giving a long anticipation for his fingers to dive under her bra and find her nipples. Once he found them, he started kneading them. His fingers were incredibly masterful with how large they were. He watched her carefully seeing where this would take them, but his instincts found him leaning in growling lowly before he planted a smooch on her lips. The fire in front of them roared growing bigger but something of his was growing much bigger and even faster than the fire, which he had to loosen his pants to compensate for lost storage space. He transformed again, but this was not triggered by anger or hunger...it was obvious to them both why.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:18 pm

Sam glanced over to the unbelieving look that was plastered over Tracey's face, "In short. He cause a lot of bad things to people towards the Oregon region. Especially when wagon trains were still rolling around here. Made himself and and followers of his into a bit of a nuisance. I imagine than the way things are going with his neck of the woods is pudding him off. And a pissed off wolf does either very stupid or very desperate things. Including pulling a 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' and aligning himself with someone the state's aren't on good terms with. In this case, the reds." In a more observant manner, he simply watched as the agent slip into some unconscious habits, "And that is the million dollar question. Is it one case, another, or are they somehow connected? After all, Ian would need a following to do as much damage as I'm sure he wants. Regardless of how consenting his followers are." He leaned himself back against the seat while waiting for her to come back with what he assumed was some sort of dismissal.

Yvonne simply let the crimson overtake her entire face at the brief explanation and the fin intention left to the imagination, "No worries. Not going to talk about it. Last word of it." She blurted out in rapid succession as she tried not to think exactly on what the pup and Bernie were on about.

There was only a short lived relief when Bernie stepped out of the car to pick up some snacks for what was likely going to be a long night under the stars. The relief however dissipated once the chill started to make its way back into the car. She started to shiver while the cold came back even with her pulling the blanket over her and the pup to help with warmth. The relief returned once more when her hero returned as well, with plenty to keep them both tied over for at least the end of their screen time, "Thank you sher-sorry-Bernie. I haven't exactly felt this at home for some time." She spoke up finally while looking up to see his brilliant yellow eyes. In a way it was like a predator looking down at his prey and in another his gaze stayed soft enough for her to relax somewhat while they slipped closer together. That feeling only seemed to ignite further as Bernie's fingers seemed to ease out her problems the longer that he continued. It was an almost foreign feeling to her, though not unwelcome. That however seemed to ignite something else in her. Something that made her want to run like she was expecting something else to happen drastically fast and another that only wanted that sensation to continue further and further despite what may be happening on the screen ahead of them.

That sensation ended just as quickly as it had arrived with the sounds of people around them screaming, the sight of wolves suddenly invading the drive in and the sudden clash as one of the wolves slammed his paws into Bernie's car. It was official, the magic had been completely disintegrated. A sentiment that only seemed to escalate as Bernie confronted and eventually made the teenagers scram with the threat of going to their parents. Once back, Yvonne shook her head. It's fine. Just some dumb teenagers causing problems again." She added easing herself back into him. For a moment she had a single question rising up and begging for her to speak, it seemed obvious with the fiddling of her fingers and her trying not to focus too far on Bernie, "Um. Bernie" She caught before she could slip again, "If it's not too much to ask. Could you continue what you were doing when we get to your place? Just, without the distractions." She couldn't help but to fidget in place as she thought of his answer.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 6:30 am

Agent Tracey looked at him strangely when he brought up Ian and the Soviets, but she was more confused how he drew that conclusion based off from virtually zero evidence. When she got to sipping her coffee, she sat across from him at the table and sighted. "Okay? You care to fill me in on this Ian guy?" she asked. She tapped her finger on the table as she leaned her head over the table with her other hand propping it up out of habit. "Are you still talking about the first case or the one involving the teenagers?" she pondered.

Bernie looked into her eyes deeply wondering what she felt. He could smell her attraction and hear her heart fluttering with each intimate action he imposed on her. Aware of his size and strength and her size and frailty, he was going to go slow with her and not frighten her. He rubbed her back and chuckled when she said she was not too sure about being a mom. "I'm only making an observation. If you do become a mother, I wish that whoever he is will be a caring loving husband to you and father to your pups" he said. After his conversation with the pup, he squirmed a bit to her question. "Oh, he told me he swallowed a bunch of air...I think it was so he had an excuse to be around me. As for what he was doing with your...anatomy. He's never been around a human female before. I just explained to him that you're female...and I'll just keep it at that" he said which it his blush was clear that her suspicions were pretty accurate.

He sat the seat up and his stomach growled. "Speaking of food, I'm going to get us some snacks. You want anything in particular?" he asked. He could not seriously be hungry again. As the B movie began it was revealed to be I was a Teenage Werewolf. Since it was a small town drive-in theater, they switched things up. While he was gone, things got terribly cold, which the pup whimpered looking up at her. It was about fifteen minutes later when he came back with a mountain of popcorn, candy, and a huge coke meant to be shared between them. When he got back in, things warmed up tremendously. His eyes had turned yellow as his lupine features started to become more drawn out as he was comfortable to relaxed repressing his instincts due the the onset of hunger, but now there was the onset of something else. Unlike the movie werewolf, his was much more attractive and docile albeit his current form was subtle. He reclined the seat again and sat the giant cup on the dashboard. The pup helped himself to some popcorn distracted from the budding romance between Bernie and Yvonne. Bernie made his first move; however, it started more as a really good back rub that wondered places like her scalp, neck, shoulders, and arms. It was not naughty...well for the first hour, but whenever his claws touched flesh it was electrifying that would shoot up any woman's back and into her nipples. He drew her into his chest, and his hand inched closer to her double Ds. He watched her eyes intently for any signs of discomfort or arousal. His breathing was relaxed and his position was opened up for her to do some exploring of her own. The pup was asleep again not caring what happened between them.

There was trouble however as a group of creatures came out from the forest scaring people in the drive-in. They appeared to be werewolves that resembled the wolfman. People got out of their cars and ran, while Bernie dismissed it as a prank done by teenagers. He was slightly annoyed that it was disrupting his romantic moment, but when one jumped onto the hood of his car, he got Triggered. Bernie immediately got out of the car shouting. "You did not just touch my car!" his voice boomed. Shocked by his reaction, but more by his voice and size, the teen tried to climb off but Bernie was quick to grab him by the shirt collar and hurl him twenty feet across the lot into a lamp post bending it. The others stopped and watched in horror seeing the mammoth sized adult pinning their friend down, and what was worse was that he was a werewolf like they were. Bernie snarled getting into the kid's face muttering, "You just made my 'shit' list pup!" as he jabbed his finger into the kid's ribs. He yelped and stared into Bernie's glowing yellow eyes and slightly transformed face. "Oh my god! It's wolf cop! Run!" one shouted. They all scattered leaving their friend behind to face Bernie's wrath. Bernie got off the kid and glared at him. "I will have a talk with your folks about the stunt you and your pals pulled!" his voice bellowed. "N-n-no! Please don't!" he pleaded. Some of the people stopped and looked back seeing Bernie chewing the kid's ass out. They saw that both were in human form and the other 'creatures' disappeared. "Get out of my sight!" he shouted pointing to the forest. The kid quickly ran off before the others came back and surrounded him showing their approval of his bravery and handling the situation. Some knew that he was the sheriff, and a reporter for the local paper was there. He did his damage control before he returned back to Yvonne. He sighed heavily feeling the mood was ruined, but he looked over at her frowning. "I'm sorry, I hope they didn't spoil anything for you" he said as he leaned back and touched her encouraging her to resume cuddling with him.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:14 am

Sam rolled his eyes after seeing the little reaction that Agent Tracey gave him to the minor change that he showed her, his head leaning up against his hand while he waited to stretch his legs out again and potentially go hands-on in what he was intended to be paid for, "I really hope you're not just thinking of that now." He muttered out while making small circles in the air with his off hand, "So, the question now. What was the message and what was Steele supposed to do after this? Given the method of execution, perhaps a show that he isn't untouchable. Maybe someone out there that thinks of him as a rival." There was a small pause while he let it all sink in, "Or perhaps Ian is making a come back with some more high profile friends with the Reds." He muttered out after his partner left the Jeep for the phone and later the concession stand for whatever drinks or snacks were available. He glanced up at Agent Tracey while she seemed to question something to herself when he looked back at him for whatever reason it was. With a small sigh, he waved his hand dismissively like he wasn't expecting her to get him anything or eat in general. He certainly didn't appear to be needing anything whether it being his bodily motions or his dismissive attitude to eating or drinking anything aside from the moonshine from many an hour or two prior.

Yvonne had an intense warm sensation running through her body the closer and more intimate the pair made themselves in their small enclosure, "Right. Just, used to titles a lot of the time." She answered back while softly stroking the pup's fur, at least until he pressed up against her breast with a bright red that ignited over her face, "I'm not too sure about being a mom, at least not just yet." She added in right before the belch right below her and the sudden surge of energy that he seemed to have directly after. Part of her simply just kept the smile on her face despite the fact she wasn't quite understanding whatever it was the two were having a conversation, the other part was trying to ignore the pup continuously pushing up against her breasts with some looks from the both of them suggesting that the conversation had somehow swapped to her breasts and whatever that might have entailed. Her face continued to grow brighter and brighter red the more that she thought about what the two were talking about, "So, interesting talk you two are having?" She asked trying to push the idea that they were both talking about her breasts out of her mind. That thought, however, was jarred straight back into place when the pup jumped on her and Bernie mentioned that he was hungry, "Not quite." She muttered quietly while trying to keep control in some way.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 5:56 am

Agent Tracey looked at him unfazed as if she had been around men like him before. "You best question everything you hear and not make quick judgments. I'm trying to avoid a third world war here, and my gut is telling me that everything isn't what it seems. I had you hired because you don't have the same agenda as the Supernatural Administration" She said firmly as she pointed at him. She lowered her finger and looked off at the city lights on the shoreline. "I don't like what's going on, the way these attacks were...they were not normal for a typical hunter. They left the mother alive? It was like they were sending Steele a message" she muttered lowly. The ferry landed in Southwest Seattle, and she got into the Jeep. They drove to the train station where they bought two tickets to Portland, which the train was due to leave in the morning. She found a phone and made a call to her headquarters in Victoria, BC. She told her superior about what happened in the sequences, where she was going, and why she was going. Her superior told her that they had already contacted Jean in Portland, and he should be expecting her by morning. He also brought up a mysterious case of disappearing teenagers from the Portland Metro Area just recently, which there had already been a history of people disappearing there in general, but never children. Agent Tracey got mildly annoyed with another case stacked on her plate, but her superior mentioned that it was likely werewolf related. After she hung up the phone, she looked towards Sam and sighed in frustration. "What am I like the wolf whisperer or something!?" she grumbled to herself before she stopped off to the concession stand to buy herself a coffee and scones. While she was there she looked back at Sam and frowned. "What does Sam eat?" she asked.

Bernie observed Yvonne's pampering and loving the pup, which it only gave him a great confidence that she would make an excellent mother. Everything was seeming to go very well, and deep down his instincts told him she was his mate. It was different from with other women he was with before. He was not afraid of it. He welcomed it. He chuckled to himself and flashed his sharp white teeth at her. "You can just call me Bernie. When I don't have my uniform and badge on, I'm off duty. It's alright to be informal. Heck" he said casually. He looked down at the pup resting his head up against her boob peacefully. "You have exceptional maternal instincts" he said before the pup gave out a cute burp and his head shot up looking around with a lot of energy and vigor. "You got to be kidding me! You were just gassy?" he growled. The pup looked up at him and wagged his tail. "I swallowed a lot of air" he said before he looked over at Yvonne. "What are those great big pillows on her chest?" he asked. Bernie laughed at him and pushed against his muzzle lightly. "Those are boobs...they are for fun and feeding babies" he said before the pup put his paw onto Bernie's hand while playfully gnawing on his finger. "Those gotta be some big babies!" he said. Bernie laughed. "Hey watch it! I was a big baby!" he said.

It was hard to tell for humans what was being said, but it was clear that Bernie was having a conversation with the pup. At least it looked like playing and fooling around to someone who did not know what Bernie was. The pup looked liked he absolutely adored him, but then again the pup was starting to take a liking to Yvonne as well. Bernie smirked at her and chuckled lightly. "Looks like you're a part of his pack. He really likes you" he said before he blushed at the pup pawing at her breasts. "I'm hungry!" he said. "She don't have milk!" he scolded him. He laughed nervously. "Sorry about that. He's hungry"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 1:50 am

Sam took a few breaths to ease himself with his eyes closed. It wasn't completely unnatural for him to get scolded for his actions, specifically when something happened where building damages resulted in compensation, though now he was hearing information that was conflicting his orders and his instincts on a battle that happened around ten years back. Then came the last sentence, a statement that almost reminded him of his late wife. His eyes snapped open, a faint golden glow covering them for a second before reverting back to the icy blue color she had seen on him, "I make no promises. Especially if we have any tangos trying to kill us out here, but I will make an attempt." His eyes focused forward, this time deciding not to add any more comments on the operation.

Yvonne couldn't help but let a smile cross her lips while she attempted her method of pampering the small pup with as much affection that she could give, "That was nice of you to pick him up." She added in while she carefully stroked the pup's fur while they rode with the giant in the driver's side. While the sun continued to dive beyond the horizon, there was a thankful note for both the blanket and the nice warm sensations running up from the wolf beside her along with the one in her lap. While hesitant to start, she did eventually rest her head on his chest, "Thank you, Sheriff." She muttered softly while she eased herself into her new situation.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 2:24 am

The ferry launched from the docks making its voyage across the sound. Agent Tracey stared down into the water watching the fog rise up. She knew what the mission details were, and she knew that things got screwed up. "No, you aren't listening. Your squad's prescience was to tell them that the base was located. It was just get in and stir them up. Steele was already inside their ranks for quite some time. They had already ordered the transport when you all turned up...just as planned. You all weren't needed to push their line back. You made that choice to go against the orders. I don't want to hear you complain about the consequences when you chased them in or that someone owes you for something that was not necessary to begin with" she said before she looked back at him. "I don't want to flying off the handle like you did in Operation Hamburger. You aren't the judge, jury, and executioner" she told him sternly.

Bernie chuckled to himself as they drove off down the highway. "Oh yes, I'm friends with his family. In fact his parents built a den on my property. He's a little under the weather so I took him off his mother's hands, so she can relax. I'm keeping him warm and comfortable for a couple hours, but I thought you'd might like to pamper him some" he said before he gave her a smirk. "Just think of it as a way to gain their acceptance as a part of their pack" he said. When they got to the drive-in movie theater, it got cold very quick, but Bernie reclined his seat back and wrapped his very warm strong meaty arms around he pulling her up against his abundance of heat. The blanket distributed the heat keeping her and the pup very comfortable in the near freezing temperatures. This was legitimate cuddling, which her most likely never did. Bernie put himself in a vulnerable position to allow her the opportunity to have a intimate moment. The wolf pup was peacefully asleep, and he was impossible to be disturbed.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 1:13 am

Sam glanced to the side with Agent Tracey's steadily growing annoyance with the topic that was brought up, a smirk curling up the corner of his mouth before spitting the burnt out cigarette from his mouth and on the street, "You know. This world just keeps getting smaller and smaller." He tapped his fingers once more against the side walls as soon as they reached the ferry with a moment to let everything sink in, "No one told the Krauts that. Or my lieutenant. Or the fact that the enemy numbers were about ten times as many as were reported." He paused for a moment to think on what else more he could list off, "Information given to us was FUBAR and we were outnumbered fifteen to one. If I wasn't on that squad then it's likely your boy Steele would have gotten overrun before he got his chance to get the wolves. I had to take as much of their attention as possible. Generally that involved spearing a Kraut through the heart with my bare hand or ripped a couple in half when they tried turning back inside. In short, that mission got fucked fast." Despite the topic and impending incidents, he seemed to hold his calm much easier despite being called 'the berserker of the 101st'.

Yvonne gave a small, nervous laugh at the clarification which thankfully she wouldn't have to answer now that she was already in the car and ready to go. The sudden deposit of the wolf pup in her lap was a very welcome surprise, to say the least. Her hands instantly went to scratching between the pup's ears with a smile. She nearly missed the question when Bernie asked about the movie suggestion, "Oh. I'm sure that's fine." She added in before looking down again at the pup, "So, friend of the family?" She asked about the wolf pup obviously tired in her lap.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Agent Tracey drove down the road to catch the last Ferry into Seattle. On their way over, she listen to his explanation about the sabotaging the Super soldier project, which part of her got a little irritated with him. "Funny...I was a big part of that operation. Steele job was to sabotage the vials containing the lycanthropy virus. It took months of planning and preparation to extract those poor wolves. As I recall, your little squad was supposed to pose as an invasion to give a proper reason to move the test subjects. It was never intended to give Steele backup. I was wondering what happened during that operation" she spoke up. She closed her eyes and grumbled to herself, "That was you!?" She rubbed the temple of her forehead and took in a deep breath. "Don't make it sound like our work was meaningless. Anyone could have came in guns blazing, and they would have taken the werewolves away. Steele had the clearance and rapport to be the one driving that transport vehicle. You might have taken the bullets, but you weren't supposed to be guarding his ass. You were supposed to be acting!" She ranted on before they got onto the ferry. She paid the ferryman before she got out of the Jeep to stand on the edge looking out onto the sound very pissed off as the twisting of events that she was part of. She wondered if Steele was okay, and she hoped he was not going to do anything stupid.

Mary huffed at Yvonne. "No, I wasn't talking about Bernie! I was talking about your ex!" she raised her voice, but at this moment it did not matter anymore. She was quiet until she saw Bernie pick up Yvonne. "Nice car!" she told him. Bernie smirked as he handed Yvonne the blanket which underneath a little wolf pup was sleeping up against his thigh. He reached down scooping up the cute ball of fur and placed him onto her lap. Mary saw the wolf pup, and she felt her hear melt. "Aw! He's so cute!" she shouted. Bernie gave Yvonne a wink. "Well, I don't know about any new detective movies, but does 12 Angry Men sound up your alley?" he asked before he started up the car. The wolf pup let out a big yawn and smacked his chops then stretched looking up at them with his big blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 12:25 pm

"If this is the same Steele I knew and not just a familiar name with a familiar race." He mentioned with the lit cigarette hanging limply from his lip, "It was during the last war. I was with the 101st Airborne, he worked with you guys if I understood it right. Didn't like me much, granted I wasn't exactly all that stable when the bullets flew. I could afford that since the Krauts didn't exactly have the equipment to actually hurt me. Not lethally anyway." With a small puff, a small chunk of ash fell from his lip, "Funny thing. You remember that story about Steele just about single-handedly stopping the Nazi wolf soldier project, he was able to do that because I took the brunt of the bullets and guarding his ass against several hundred troops trying to storm their way in. I didn't take credit for anything special, I was just a soldier following orders and killing the enemy. Nothing more." He glanced over to Tracey expecting her to look at him with disbelief, "If we meet with Steele again, ask him about the berserker of the 101st. He could tell you more about me and the mess I made."

The few seconds that it took for Yvonne to hear Bernie's answer felt like nearly an hour, her heart was pumping at the idea that he would reject her request and felt ready to spring out of her chest. The relieve swelled over her like a wave the moment that he said she could have a guest room ready for her, "Thanks. This really means a lot." She let a small smile cross her face. She turned to face Mary with the same smile, "I don't think so. He seems like a nice guy." She spoke before getting back to work for how long she needed for Bernie to come back to the diner with his own personal car. With a spring in her step, at last, Yvonne made her way to Bernie and the door opened up for her, "Well, if you don't mind." She started with a thought of what he would think of her preferences, "I've always liked watching those detective movies." She finished with a small, nervous, smile as she seated herself, "You don't have a problem with that, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next