Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:51 am

While somewhat desperate to have a long and steady release of everything that Bernie had cooked up in the short time since they started up with dinner, she also felt it somewhat rude that they were more or less giving the cooking to their guests. Even if it seemed that her guests were perfectly fine with letting their hosts drop everything right on top of them so that she could get some intimate release with her mate. In the end the urge to mate and breed took over all the rest of her thoughts and she just about started shoving Bernie into their room with s much less subtle change going over her while she stripped herself down to nothing before her dress could start ripping, "So. Litters now?" She started definitely showing the wolf in her coming out, "How many should I expect. Two or three?" Her fingers now turning into claws as she undid what clothing she could reach, "Four or five?" It wasn't much longer before the full she wolf was out in full display from her muzzle to her tail. She spread herself over the bed with a hungry look before beconing him.

Sam, still able to hear most of what was going on, groaned while Tracey started getting the information on what the season entailed, on long with remembering the term 'vampire' like it was a less than subtle hint at what he was intending. With trends the way they were with werewolves around during this time of year, it was likely he was going to be dealing with multiple sets of female moans over the night, "Steele. You better get here fast so I don't have to listen to that mess down there for long." He muttered mostly to himself while lowering himself down so he was laying on his belly with the rifle pointed outward

Last edited by greatdragonsoldier13 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 6:11 am

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 Moon_beast_by_kfcemployee-dbw9zqa
╠╬╬╣You can't keep the beast caged!╠╬╬╣

Bernie chuckled to himself seeing just how kinky his mate must really be, and it certainly explained why she enjoyed sex with him so much. He could sense all the flags her body was giving him, and he knew the others could smell her at this point. "Oh well, breeding season is during the cold months. We actually celebrate hunting, family, and fertility during the winter solstice. For female werewolves, they go into heat around this time of year. Fortunately they don't ovulate for the rest of the year, but unfortunately...they have a higher chance at having litters" Bernie explained. "Just go and help her out. We got things covered here" Jean's son said before he started moving in on the meat very familiar with werewolf dishes.

Agent Tracey looked at him confused. "An orgy?" she asked before she looked towards the two wolves. "You don't have orgies do you?" she asked. Jean's son shook his head, and Jean huffed. "We prefer to be away from others when mating. We do have parties on winter solstice, but we still don't do that" he said. "What happens to a werewolf who don't have a mate during breeding season?" she asked. "He finds one...at that point he don't care if she's a werewolf, vampire, succubus, human, mermaid, kitsune...whatever. He better hope she's got as big an appetite as he does" he said simply. Jean looked at Yvonne amused. "Young love" he muttered.
bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=003333
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 2:33 am

Yvonne growled back in a more sensual manner while Bernie still pushed her buttons. Her legs started rubbing together while she resisted that urge, "I'll be naked and pregnant if you're tired up on the bed." She answered back with her breathing growing hot and heavy the longer he teased her along with a faint scent that Bernie and the other predators were sure to catch on to if things went too much further. She blinked at the mention of 'breeding season'. It suddenly came fairly clear why she was getting so hot and heavy the longer she was closer to Bernie, "So this is going to last a while?" She asked dropping her hands down when she realized that she felt some moisture.

Sam looked at the couple still going on their affectionate rampage and shook his head with a small "Werewolves." Under his breath. Right until the added confirmation of it being breeding season which he just had to completely break away from all of it, "That works fine for me. Just trying to find out if I'm going to be expecting non hostiles. Now if you don't mind me, I'm going to jump up to the roof before an orgy starts up in here. Enjoy the night." He slipped outside with a clattering sound towards the roof when he was perched in his nest for the night.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:44 am

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 Moon_beast_by_kfcemployee-dbw9zqa

Bernie was determined to break her and make her drag him into the bedroom, or at least make her heat up and marinate in her juices slowly like a crock pot. "Well...I'm ready to start having kids...and I'm going to make sure to keep you naked and pregnant" he said before he winked at her snickering to himself as if it were a joke. He continued to peel the potatoes. "Oh fine...but I'm still going to show you how much you mean to me" he said cheekily. Tracey looked over at them and laughed. "Are you two going to need a moment? I can peel potatoes if you...the urge is too great" she said. Jean's son stood up and sighed. "Did you tell her about breeding season yet?" he asked.

Jean nodded slowly. "I would prefer to have a survivor this time" he told him. He followed him upstairs, and he looked towards his son overhearing the mention of breeding season. "You don't intend of breeding are you?" he asked. His son gulped. "N-no...I was talking to Bernie. His mate needs to know" he said. Tracey looked towards Sam and shook her head. "No...I think I'm going to wait until we meet Steele if that's alright with you" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:21 am

Without really trying to think about it, her mind went back to the conversation between the dragon man and Bernie along with Bernie's occasional jabs at the dragon and needing to get laid. Those thoughts went right out the window with a shudder when he murdered in her ear, "Well. The thought may have crossed my mind once or twice." She muttered out before feeling her spine twinge with the nibble on her neck, were it not for the company 0resent and the very demanding lizard she probably would have done everything in her strength to bring Bernie down and do what she wanted right there and then, "Save all the play for later. Dinner needs to get finished." She spoke out partly disappointed that they had to have company right this instant.

Sam took in a deep sigh while listening to the old wolf ramble, "If they do come. There won't be a survivor other than us. Unless you want me to leave a survivor for an interrogation. " With that he marched his way up the stairway and past the rather affectionate couple, "Agent Tracey. You make your decision on calling in back up?" He asked with an almost cold look in his eyes while he got himself ready for another battle and potentially another war. He glanced between Tracey and Jean's kid already assuming one of them was going to make a move on the other.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Bernie grinned evilly mentioning their love for each other to everyone. "Oh, well...these kinds of things are natural to us like eating and breathing. On the contrary, for some of us, if they don't hear it, they'll think that there's something wrong, and they will pry and suggest that we get more intimate. They want to help and make sure that our wolf side is as free as they can be" he spoke into her ear softly. He snickered to himself and murred into her ear. "You wanted a huge family didn't you? You've picked the right supernatural being to reach that goal" he said into her ear. He slowed down watching how their interaction was going, and he knew she was into it. "Heh heh, my relationships don't normally last this long. You are the first to not have second thoughts about being my mate. Does it bother you when I do this?" he asked teasing her back as he nipped her neck a little. Agent Tracey sat next to Jean's son looking him over with a little interest.

Jean looked down and frowned. "We've not had the best of lives...a lot of wolves here have similar stories to Ian, Bernie, and even Steele. We live long lives and all this talk about Witchers and hunters just tears open old wounds. I only hope to god that they don't come tonight. I won't have any way to stop what might happen once the word gets out. That message I sent is going to make them very upset. Most out here are aligned more with Ian, but they don't know about the questionable ways he does things. They most likely don't even know that he may have tipped the witchers off" he rambled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Yvonne let out a small help of surprise when Bernie pulled her back into his chest, "Maybe that had something to do with talking about it to everyone almost immediately." She replied keeping herself upright and resisting the urge to wiggle a bit in his hold as she returned each kiss in kind. A strange grin started curling the corners of her lips, "Already planning out that big family for me?" She asked while she ran a hand along his arm and up to his hands before he could really get into doing what she was just seconds ago, "Do this with every girl?" Her body rocked back eager to see how much she could tease him since it felt like no one was watching even if they weren't too far away.

Sam glanced back to Jean with his admission of guilt to what had lead to now, "Theres some people you can't fix like that." He spoke out slinging the rifle to his back, "You did what was right for yourself. Just like I do the same for me." The dragon just stood quiet for a moment while he held his typically violent tongue, "Just try not to worry too much on what you could have done. Worry about now, because there's no going back to fix a mistake. All you'll do is shorten your life." He walked out, decked out head to talon ready for battle in an undershirt, that did little to hide his muscle structure like the coat did, covered with ammunition.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 11:56 am

Bernie felt nothing but a deep satisfaction and pride knowing he had blessed her with a child that she wanted. "Oh? You are? I was beginning to worry that you were getting overexposed to werewolves...you were turning red" he said before he growled seductively moving his hand from her hip to her belly applying some pressure enough to press her back up against him. "Trust me...you'll be spoiled well after you give birth. Moments like this..." he said smooching her some more. He chuckled to himself grinning. "I'm sure those nights will result in many more strong werewolf pups for you. They'll make you proud...I promise" he said before he reached around her beginning to help her. It was an attempt to be romantic by having her between his arms peeling the potatoes.

Jean glanced back over at him. "I hope the rest of the week is quiet...I'm still coming to terms with Ian being a traitor" he muttered revealing that this may have been a recent discovery and all information of Ian prior was all hindsight. Jean began to open up a little to him. "I blame myself...I thought I could purge the hate in his heart after the witchers took his family away from him when he was just a boy. I thought I had...I just couldn't come to terms to think that maybe he was better off left for dead" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 3:22 am

Yvonne gave a small giggle when Bernie asked if she was alright, "Yes, yes. I'm just fine. I'm perfectly fine." She answered back while peeling one of the many potatoes before her. Before she could really get into the rhythm, she jump in some surprise when he put his hands on her hips, "If this is how I'm going to be treated after barely a couple attempts then I'm very sure you're going to outright spoil me when I really start showing." She set the tools down and reached up to keep his head down so she could return the kiss, "And if you keep this up I'm sure I'll give you quite a few nights to remember."

Sam remained silent while Jean lead him down the pathway and to the armory down below. Once inside the inner soldier immediately drove him to the rifles and stacks of ammunition throughout. There was a quick search for bandoleres to carry as much ammunition as he could to prepare for a possible ambush. His coat and vest underneath dropped to the ground as he strapped himself up. When he finished getting ready, Sam turned to Jean while he was sending the message, "Once more into the breach." He muttered to himself as he first loaded and cocked the pistol slipped into the leather holster at his hip with the rifle following, "Here's hoping tonight is quiet." He passed by loaded up and ready for the possible conflict.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 6:22 am

Bernie sighed happily seeing how giddy and twitterpated he was making her. "You alright darlin?" he asked giving a big grin. "Hun, trust me...even though you haven't be carrying for long...you will notice that your hunger will have gotten more insatiable" he said hinting at her change. When she came back he placed a firm hand on her hip and gave her a smooch. "Trust me...I'm going to make sure that you're take well cared after. These aren't going to be normal babies...they are going to have a werewolf's appetite" he told her.

Jean got up and walked over to Sam. "Follow me" he said as he brushed passed him. He walked with him into the storage room, which it seemed to be a small armory. There were even explosives, smoke bombs, chemicals, body armor, and military tech. "These are surplus weapons that I've obtained from SAM. Take what you'll need...that door over there is an escape hatch. It leads through a tunnel out the cliff. It takes a werewolf or someone with super strength to push over the rocks on the end, so be mindful of that in case we have to use it" he advised him before he went over to a desk with a telegraph sending a message to undisclosed friends. ".- - - . -. - .. --- -. -.-.-- / .- - - . -. - .. --- -. -.-.-- / - .... .-. . .- - / .-.. . ...- . .-.. / .-. . -.. -.-.-- / -... . / --- -. / - .... . / .-.. --- --- -.- / --- ..- - / ..-. --- .-. / .-- .. - -.-. .... . .-. ... -.-.-- / - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / .- .-. -- . -.. / .- -. -.. / -.. .- -. --. . .-. --- ..- ... -.-.-- / -- .- -.-- / .... .- ...- . / . -..- .--. . .-. .. -- . -. - .- .-.. / -.-. .... . -- .. -.-. .- .-.. / .-- . .- .--. --- -. ... .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -. --- - . --..-- / - .... . / --. --- .-.. -.. . -. / -.. .-. .- --. --- -. / --- -. / ... .... . .-. .. ..-. ..-. .----. ... / .-. --- --- ..-. / .. ... / .- -. / .- .-.. .-.. -.-- .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / -.-. .... .. . ..-. / ..-. .- -.-. - --- .-. / ... .. --. -. .. -. --. / --- ..- - .-.-.-"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Yvonne blushed deeper seeing that wink and the confirmation of his excitement. She immediately drove her way into the pantry partly to keep from showing too much of her affection and the other to actually get everything ready for what Bernie explained would probably be one of the biggest dinner spreads she was likely to have seen in a long time, "Dont you think it might be a little early to be talking like I've been carrying for a while. We've only really just started" She answered back carrying as much as she couple carry, which she now noticed was a lot more than she had been able to not even a week ago, and set everything down to properly prepare.

Sam just groaned in defeat and further annoyance with how little, it seemed to him, Bernie seemed to care about the possibility of attack and the problems that each of his fail safe plans had. He glanced to Tracey and just leaned on his claw, "Do what you want agent. I know I'm a consultant in this whole mess, but ultimately you're the one calling the shots." He pushed himself off the wall and the general direction of where Bernie said the weapons and hideout was, "I'm going to load up what I can and run overwatch on the roof. If you need me for anything I'm going to be up there. Just try and tell your squad and sniper there's a gold lizard crawling up on the house and he's on their side." He tucked his claws into his pockets before disappearing down to grab something to ready himself for a potential ambush.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Bernie smiled back at her and gave her a wink. "I look forward to it love" he said as he was still chopping meat. He saw the look on her face and chuckled. "Hun, there are a lot of supernatural being here...trust me...we're going to need to make a lot" he said waving the knife pointing around towards everyone. "Plus...you're going to need to start eating more if you are with child" he suggested. He pointed towards the pantry. "I got plenty of potatoes, corn, and greens in there" he told her.

Agent Tracey nodded before she started fidgeting with her fingers. "Um...should I call HQ for reinforcements? It's starting to sound like this is a bigger job for two of us to tackle" she muttered lowly. Bernie looked over at Sam and sighed. "Meh, the old house was a little dated anyway" he told him. He nodded at Sam's assessment before he pointed downstairs. "I have enough weapons and things I need down there. It's fortified down there...trust me it'll be enough to hold us off for ten minutes. The wolfman across the way has a good sniping position as well" he said pointing back over at the house. "If they attack, they are poking at a hornet's nest"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 am

Yvonne let her smile seem to glow over her lips at the mention of him being her wolf man, "And I'm sure that I could give you a little reward if you keep yourself under control until then." Her eyes floated to the amount of meat suddenly pulled out, she froze there for a moment contemplating the idea that even with the guests they had, there would be a need for that much of a main dish let alone for anything else. She tucked herself to the side attempting to find something to make with the protein while trying not to intrude too much on the conversation about safety and being read to fight.

Sam glanced back at Tracey when she mentioned her experience dealing with hunters and larger opponents, "That's good, because if push comes to shove we might have to take the fight to them. I'll do what I can to keep the heat off of all of you." He adjusted himself do he was speaking to Bernie, "Hopefully it won't get so bad as to lose another house, but ten minutes is a long time to wait when you're taking fire. And that's assuming they've tripped whatever set up you have to alert them. If you've got any weapons I'd recommend getting them out and loaded as soon as possible." It seemed somewhat obvious that he wasn't exactly satisfied with their current situation, "You can call me paranoid all you want, but I'm trying to make sure that we all make it to the end of the night."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Bernie murred softly when she ran her hand over his stomach. "Well, I guess I can keep it together until we retire to the bedroom. We get restless at night, and with you my love, I just couldn't see myself not being your wolfman" he said looking into her eyes knowing she was probably hungry. Her budding werewolf powers and a baby on the way demanded that she eat a lot...a lot more than she would imagine. He walked over to his fridge and pulled out a lot of meat. "To be blunt, after my house being burnt down, all the wolves have been united. A lot have misanthropic sentiments, and those who didn't have them before are starting to have them now. What worries me the most is that if they get word of what happened to Steele and his pups, it would play into Ian's hands" he said as he started cutting up a lot of venison.

Tracey looked up at Sam and smiled. "I have been trained to handle hunters. I may not look it, but I've taken down some very big foes before..." she said patting him on the back. "I trust that we have the advantage here" she said before she glanced over at Bernie. "Um...how close is the nearest werewolf?" she asked. Bernie looked up and pointed over to a house over on an adjacent ridge. There are four of them in able body condition over there. I have a flare and fireworks installed in my chimney. If any trouble comes our way, I have a false stone connected to a rigging to set 'em off. Once those bang and flares are seen...it'll take less than ten minutes for them to show up. Body armor and all" he said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 11:35 am

Sam took a small sigh of relief when Bernie seemed to comply with what he demanded then tucked his claws into his pockets, "If you have to then at least wait until I walk outside before you start."

Relief seemed to wash over Yvonne as well when Sam's features softened up as much as it was actually possible for the angled bone structure in his face. She started leaning in and running a hand over his stomach, "There, there. I'm sure you'll hold out until we can go back to being a newly wed couple. I'm sure it's just one night at most." She looked up at Bernie with amber eyes right until her stomach growled. It hadn't really dawned on her until just then, but she hadn't really had much to eat that day and the thought of dinner was definitely something to look forward to.

Sam shrugged his shoulders at the mention of food, "Sure. If you're offering." He took a few steps to the window closest, "But new house of not, if there were any other hunters given a tip about a wolf being up here then I'm sure more will come." After taking a quick peak outside he turned his attention to Tracey, "Nothing. I just don't like to stay in one place for too long. Especially when there might be a hostile force and plenty of bystanders to get themselves hurt in the process." After ensuring the immediate area was clear to turned to face Tracey, "How ready are you to take on an enemy force who's express purpose is to kill you and everyone like you?" He asked.

His eyes focused on Tracey's, "Regardless of needs, wants, or what you might have been feeling back there. That is going to be life until the mission is over. If you let your guard down for a moment, they will take advantage of it and they will kill you and everyone around you. Maybe that's just the lesson I've learned over the last millennia." He kept himself in a prepared stance watching Yvonne leaving the room to start up in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 3:14 am

Bernie scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Sex talk? Okay? Uh, I can try to tone it down I guess, but some things slip out" he said before he looked towards his love affectionately. "I warn you...I can be one love sick puppy if I'm forced to hold myself back for too long" he mentioned. "You can stand guard if you want. This cabin is relatively new. I just moved in not too long ago after my old place burnt down to the ground" he said. Jean sighed heavily. "Was it hunters that burnt it?" Bernie shrugged before he made a face. "Yea, I think it might have" he said before he got up. "Well, are any of you hungry? Yvonne?" he asked. Jean and his son both declined, while Agent Tracey looked over at Sam worried. "What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Sam rolled his eyes with the mention of staying where they were, "On two conditions. Try and tone down the sex talk. Might be normal for your type to talk like that, but I prefer to affect least try to be modest." He lifted up a hand with s single digit lifted up and brought up a second, "And second, there's needs to be a watch at all times until the night's over. If no one wants to I'll stay up all night to make sure we don't get ambushed in the middle of the night. If it happened once then it'll happen again." His body flashed gold for an instance to drop the illusion again.

Yvonne kept a watch on Sam when he walked back. The look of annoyance in his eyes sent chills down her spine and the urge to run was only hindered by the fact that Bernie was holding onto her, "I, um, don't have any problem with that." She looked down trying not to stare at anyone even if they were looking at her when she spoke up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Bernie was not going to give her too much trouble for liking her alone time, but hopefully she could tell that they were pretty open about these things and sex was not taboo but as natural as eating or breathing. Jean nor his son gave her a strange look, even though they heard every word of it. Bernie sighed thinking about Steele. "Yea, I can't really blame him either" he said before he went quiet for a moment. "Mmmm, Well if he comes over, I wouldn't expect him here until early in the morning tomorrow" he said. "Well if you all expect him to come here, then what's the point in even leaving?" Agent Tracey asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Yvonne quietly shrunk down again with a red streak now practically glowing on her face with the thought of 'alone time' even when there were other people in the room. It was almost surreal that he seemed to be so open about everything, "Maybe later." She spoke up softly, trying not to be heard by the others. Her eyes would cautiously flick to Jean and his son while they seemed to quietly let the woman and the now disguised lizard man talk. Despite no one in the room, much less her, were human and all seemed to be some sort of mythical creature, they all had very different behaviors especially when the matter of the Zmei's after hours activities.

Sam shrugged his shoulders at the prospect of Bernie having to call first, "He's always been the clandestine one, and after what happened I can't really blame him. I just figured you let him know and he'll manage to find me. Wouldn't be too surprised if he somehow tracked us down on the way up here to meet with you." He stopped in his tracks the moment that Bernie brought up a place to stay, "That would be up to the lady. I don't sleep much during a mission. Rarely do." His hand lifted to his breast pocket mostly out of habit only to remember that his cigarettes were gone.

He tilted his head back to look to Tracey, "No, she's not my type and I'm not hers. We work together and helps keep things organized when I'm on a job. If anything, I think you'd be more her type." With a small fluid motion he turned to face his partner for the mission, "Any particular reason why?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 3:36 am

Bernie rubbed her back and smiled. "It's okay, it's a lot to take in. I don't expect you to grasp it all at the first time" he told her softly. He looked up at them an chuckled to himself. "My mate is new to our ways. I'm only including her because of her desire to have a life with me" he said before he glanced over at her. "Or do you just want more alone time with me?" he whispered. He then looked back at Sam and shook his head. "I'm afraid I'd have to have contact with Steele first. I don't think that he'd probably want to meet at a bar or a restaurant" he said before he cleared his throat. "Are you needing a place to stay?" he asked. Tracey stared to follow him and she cocked her head cutely. "Is she dating you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Yvonne rubbed at her arm absentmindedly when Bernie asked about how she was holding up, "Sorry." She spoke softly trying not to sound like she was going to intrude on the conversation that she didn't feel she had a part of, at least until someone tries talking to her directly. Especially with the mention of of the lizard man in front of her getting laid and having blue balls, "I'm, just not used to all this just yet."

Sam, taking a look to Yvonne and seeing her shrinking down to make herself as invisible as possible, let out a small sigh and took to his feet seemingly through with the minor end of the conversation until it turned back into something mission specific about Steele, "Well, it's looking like we're starting to make your mate a bit uncomfortable. Maybe we can talk about this at some other point when you've got some info on where we can meet up with Steele. If you do find him out there, tell him the berserker is in town and wants to help." He made a small nod of his head like attempting to tip a hat that wasn't there before surprisingly walking out with barely a sound from the floor.

As Sam walked, he looked back to see if Tracey was following before he walked too far away, "And as for my assistant. She's a kumiho. Call her a kitsune and she'll eat your liver. Happened once or twice." With that there was a minor golden flash over his body to make him look like the middle aged man before he was back outside, "Enjoy the rest of the day Sheriff."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 11:16 am

Bernie sighed happily. "Well, I'm not going to say that Zmei was the first thing that came to mind, but then again, you aren't a hydra. That's blatantly obvious" he said before he looked down at his lover. "How are you feeling? You aren't getting too overwhelmed are ya?" he whispered sweetly into her ear. He rolled his eyes at Sam's explanation. "Caught up, eh?" he muttered before he pointed at him. "I still think you have blue balls" he muttered. Agent Tracey looked at him curiously. "Assistant? What type of Assistant?" she asked. She herself was a woman who had some needs, but the only one looking good to her right now was Bernie, and he was already taken.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 2:56 am

Sam rolled his eyes with the mention that it was possible that Ian once more could have fit in the equation, "The more I hear about this the more I wish I chased that dome of a bitch down and ripped out his spine before he became a pest to everyone." The annoyance of the news was broken up when Bernie told him he knew what he was and even met a bogatyr out Russia, "You know. Never thought it would be refreshing to hear your species name without having to correct them over and over again."

Yvonne watched the relaxed yet annoyed posture, along with the steady building rage in Sam's eyes, become much more jovial with the news. She still sought out some safety from the tall, yet still significantly shorter than her mate, golden lizard man set before her. She instinctively shrunk down into Bernie's side unsure of what she could add since she had more or less threw what he thought was an illusion off the newer male in the room.

Sam groaned and leaned his head into his hand with the mention of 'getting laid', "Its not bloodlust. I just get really caught up when someone is trying to attack me or my comrades. And for the hostility bit, " He casually tipped a thumb to point at Jean, "I was certain he was going to break his fist of my face on the ride over." One eye shifted to the still blushing agent near him, "And I'm not exactly looking for companionship right now. Just getting this mission done with and making it back to San Fran before my assistant decides she's going to find out what's taking so long."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 1:40 pm

"We didn't start the fire" Jean muttered under his breath in response to Sam. Bernie made a face at Sam and scratched at the stubble on his chin. "Well, I think we just don't have enough to jump to conclusions on; however, as for the Witchers are concerned, someone does not want me to get in contact with Steele. Could be Ian who tipped them off for all I know" he said. "It sounds like something he'd do. Just give them a tantalizing tidbit about a rare werewolf in the area, they'll jump on it without question" Jean agreed with him. Bernie chuckled at Sam. "I know was a Zmei is thank you very much. No, need to get all steamed up before I've said anything" he said before he started rubbing his girl's shoulder to calm her down.

"You're familiar with his kind?" Agent Tracey asked. Bernie nodded before he made Yvonne lay up against him sensing that a simple rub was not going to suffice. "I met a Bogatyr over in St. Petersburg, and he showed everything I needed to know about them. He looks like a dragon who needs to get laid" he said casually. Agent Tracey blushed not expecting this conversation to go in this direction. "You seem to be not as hostile towards him than the others" She remarked. He scratched the back of his head. "Am I?" he muttered. He laughed a little before he looked at his lover. "I guess I can relate to him in some ways. I've found that a companion definitely helps me cope with the bloodlust" he said plainly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 am

Sam waved a hand dismissively at the mention of more than aspirin, "Oh trust me. Went through a lot more with a lot less back in the great wars. Both of them." While he waited for everything to get set up for him he rubbed up between his eyes with a small groan, "The world's been burning since the world's been turning." He muttered under his breath before looking up half expecting them all to look at him like he was nuts, "Don't mind me, just rambling like an old man." He tilted his head back, tossing the pills in his mouth and drinking down the offered water. Once empty he looked up at the much taller male, "Wonderful, headache inducing politics aside. How do you think this recent development is going to go? Because there's a good chance I might have to start stacking more bodies if this situation is half as bad as I'm expecting." He snapped his fingers in recollection while the swimming in his head started to fade away, "Which reminds me, someone either knew we were on our way up here or someone send a bunch of failed or exiled witchers up here to deal with you and we happened to be in the way. And they had a lot of werewolf killing tools and incendiaries. One of them had a flamethrower."

Yvonne's heart seemed to sink with the almost nonchalant manner that the reptile-man in front of her mentioned that someone had sent someone to kill Bernie after she barely gotten involved in this new life of hers, "How did you know that there were werewolf killing things?" She asked almost half afraid to find out what exactly he did to find out what he knew.

Sam arched a brow finally hearing Yvonne talking, and the fact that Bernie wasn't smacking her for speaking up seemed to show that he wasn't the source of her silence, "Because they shot me with a magazine of silver bullets enhanced with poison inscriptions and found several silver swords in the car." He tapped the holes in his shirt where the bullets impacted his chest and stomach hours before, "They seemed very surprised when they didn't drop me and their slag grenade did nothing either. Though judging by the looks you've been giving me throughout this conversation makes me think that doesn't surprise you. You don't see a middle aged man with grey hair do you? Tell everyone what you see."

Yvonne, adding onto the surprise that her life went topsy-turvy shortly after meeting and bonding with Bernie, simply nodded, "A gold scaled lizard man." She spoke in the most accurate manner that she could, hoping that she didn't accidentally insult him. The illusion dropped immediately after Yvonne made her comment showing what Sam really was in front of Bernie.

"No point in keeping the illusion up at this point now is there?" He stated with a small shrug whilst easing up like the concentration of keeping the illusion up was taking all his concentration and now he was actually relaxing, "And before you say anything. I'm not a weredragon. I've heard that so often in the last couple hours and I'm already tired of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next