Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 11:24 am

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 Moon_beast_by_kfcemployee-dbw9zqa
╠╬╬╣You can't keep the beast caged!╠╬╬╣

The older wolf looked at him with surprised when he mentioned that he may have worked with Steele before. After Agent Tracey mentioned Jean, she laughed nervously. "Jean? He lives in Portland. That's a hundred fifty miles in the opposite direction" she said. She looked towards the older wolf and tipped her hat towards him. "Thank you for your time" she said before she followed Sam back to the Jeep. Once they got back in and drove off, she cleared her throat and looked at him. "So, you've worked with a Steele before?" she asked.

Bernie looked at her concerned and nodded slowly. "Um, sure...I can get the guest bedroom ready" he said. Once Mary got Yvonne alone with her, she looked around and whispered, "You don't think he's seeing another woman anyway do you?" Bernie did his best not to overhear, but with ears as sharp as his, that was impossible. When the shift ended for Mary and Yvonne, Bernie had swung by with his personal vehicle, a dark blue 50s Chevy impala convertible. It had to be a custom car, which it was pretty clear how well off he was. He wore a blue flannel shirt and beside him was a thick blanket. He looked at her and smiled eagerly. "Any particular movie or genre you want to watch?" he asked as he reached over with his great wing span and flipped the door open. The sun was just beginning to set behind the mountain and Mary walked by giggling at the sight of a very viable couple.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=003333
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 12:43 am

There was a brief shrug of his shoulders when Sam heard the older wolf ask about the possible lack of nose hairs, "More I just don't have hair in general, but I suppose that you're somewhat correct there." He watched the cup suddenly get whiskey added in with something of a quizzical look right before getting more information as per Steele and recent events, "If this Steele is the same one I fought side by side with, in the war, then he certainly is one of a kind. A real shame that something like this happened to such a great guy." He added in right before Tracey made her way back to relay what her latest news relayed over to her about the potential of Steele going and hiding out in Vancouver, and then came the hard right turn that flipped everything heads over tails about multiple Vancouver, "Boy. Really making me work for my paycheck today aren't you." He chuckled before taking a few steps away from the still, "You know the region more than I do agent. Let's try to find Jean and hope that he doesn't take a sudden hate for us for taking so long." He flicked out another cigarette once out of the danger zone around the still and stuck it in his mouth once more while he waited for Tracey to get back to the jeep, a snap of his fingers later lit the end once again, "And let's hope that he isn't still angry about the old wars." He muttered under his breath while she was out of earshot.

Yvonne, now more calm than when Jean was gone and not howling at her about her life choices, gave a small smile at the mention of catching a movie, "I'd like that." She answered as briefly as she could and before Mary could inject herself into the conversation and kick herself into the drama once again, "Maybe later you could take me to your place, stay away from 'him' for a while." She added suggesting staying away from her boyfriend without actually saying that he was her boyfriend. It was exactly then that Mary brought herself into the conversation and that thread ended right there and then forcing her to get back to work through the diner.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:14 am

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 Moon_beast_by_kfcemployee-dbw9zqa

The older wolf laughed at him. "What's wrong? Do you have any nose hairs?" he joked before he pulled out a bottle of whiskey from the corner and poured it in the cup along with the moonshine. "I just don't like getting asked the same question over and over again. When I called SAM...err, the Supernatural Affairs Ministry, Steele had already left. He didn't tell me anything other than his family got attacked. The Merfolk saved him from drowning himself. Dove straight down to the bottom for his pups. I'm surprised he didn't get the bends when they brought him back up" he rambled. He took a sip and laughed to himself. "He's a rare one I can tell you that" he mentioned. Agent Tracey came back to them and sighed heavily. "Well, they got him located near Bainbridge Island. I have reason to believe he's going to Vancouver" she said. The older wolf looked at her oddly. "Which one?" he asked. She stared at him confused. "What do you mean which one?" she asked. The older wolf laughed at her. "Don't you realize on this continent there are many areas with the same name? The Vancouver up north isn't the only Vancouver. There is another...the original. I know a man down there who's been having some trouble for over a hundred years. Conflict between werewolves and humans have been going on around these parts for even longer...ever since the Americans emigrated over. They've been nothing but trouble. So much trouble that the HBC had to physically move Vancouver up north" he said. Agent Tracey looked confused. "Wait, you aren't talking about Jean are you?" she asked. The older wolf nodded. "I am...though I don't think Steele has ever spoken to him" he finished.

Bernie chuckled to himself. "Don't worry. Jean means well but he's been through the Indian and Werewolf wars. He can be intense and passionate about what he believes in. He's not one to attack someone for something that little. He would probably attack your boyfriend for abusing you...though I would do just the same thing" he admitted. He chuckled to himself when he sat back down at his seat. He took her shifting closer to him and brushing against him as a sign that Jean maybe had gotten her to reconsider her future. "Yea, I'd like that. Maybe we could go see a movie later" he said before he gulped and went back to eating. He was a little embarrassed that he suggested that they go out on a date, but Mary hovered over them. "What was that all about?" she asked. Bernie looked at her and sighed heavily. "It's nothing to be concerned about" he said lowly. Mary bumped Yvonne and smirked at her.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 12:54 am

Sam dismissively waved back at Tracey, or Lydia as it seemed now, with the implied message that they were going to continue later. Once he was done getting a little something to drink with the older wolf that was his current company. Once inside the still he took a quick glance around to watch around at the set up that he was walking into. Once offered, Sam took a firm hold of the growler and took a long and deep sniff of the nearly pure alcohol set in front of him, "Not too bad." He muttered before taking a swig, "I wouldn't quite put it at 'burn my nose hairs' strong, but it's got the kick to it." He chuckled while swirling the fluid around, "Sorry if my partner back there touched a nerve. Things are just a little stressful at the moment. Especially since she's probably dealing with a friend and trying to find him before anything else goes wrong. And apologies if you noticed me getting a little on the physically defensive, reflexes. Don't live long in my line of work if you don't stay on your toes with anyone and anything." His tone grew more somber and sentimental once he had his first drink. Once he gave his apology he handed the cup back to the elder wolf for his turn.

Yvonne lowered her head at the mention of children. She couldn't speak, she couldn't look Jean in the eye and give him an answer whether he wanted to hear one or not. All she could do was to huddle up and try to bear what she was hearing. Half of her was expecting to feel him grabbing her to force her to look him in the eye. That was when Bernie broke that spell of her own habits and reflexes with a soft touch on her shoulder and the tender sounding tone in his voice. The moment that the two began to move back to the diner she couldn't help but to shift closer and brush up against his side, "Thank you by the way. I guess I just sort of froze up there." She muttered before they approached the door to finally walk inside. After that, she simply had to get back to work and try to get over what Jean said to her, regardless of what she felt in the matter, "I suppose I should get back to work. Maybe we can see each other later?" She asked before he got back to eating the meal that was likely cold by now.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:58 am

Agent Tracey looked between them awkwardly before she held her hands up defensively. "I have to drive, I'm going to pass on that venture" she said timidly. The older werewolf smirked and walked over towards the distiller and swapped out a growler for an empty one under the condenser. Tracey looked at Sam attentively and nodded before she looked at him oddly when he told her to change her call sign. "You do realize that Tracey is a pseudonym right?" she told him before she giggled. "My name is Lydia Tesla...I am a second cousin twice removed from Nikola" she told him before she went to the Jeep. The old werewolf poured the full growler into the jar before he turned back to hand it to Sam. "This is my special recipe. I don't know what proof it is but it's strong enough to burn your nose hairs" he said proudly. "Hey! has anyone gotten a location on the Yacht?" Agent Tracey asked over the radio. "Uh, he's just offshore of Bainbridge Island heading North. Looks like he's heading up towards Canada!" they said.

Jean shook his head at Yvonne and sighed. "I'm going to ask you this question. Since you don't like people getting hurt, would you bear seeing your children get beaten for saying something that he wouldn't like? Do you want them to see him beat you?" he postulated. Bernie stood next to her and touched her shoulder. "Let's get back inside" he told her before Jean lifted his cane. "You stay caught up, you hear!?" he told Bernie strictly. "And you think about what kind of a father you want for your children!" he told Yvonne. Bernie guided her back into the diner where he went back to eating his meal. His demeanor towards Yvonne went a little soft trying to be a little more like himself instead of Sheriff Cooper, which was a character he played during work.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Once he and Tracey arrived at their destination, Sam swung the door gently open with a rather elegant turn that planted his feet on the ground, turned to shut the door and took to the walking path in, for the most part, a single smooth motion. The ease that he exuded while in the jeep seemed to dissolve while his eyes scanned the pathway and surrounding area. Despite the fact that Tracey said that the wolf cooperated before, there was always the idea that they were waiting for an ambush. After Tracey initiated the conversation, Sam held himself back a step behind his current partner to let her hold the lead in the conversation.

Once the older wolf snapped at Tracey for the wuestion about Steele and his house, Sam leveled his position with Tracey with a faint golden glint when he held his right arm behind him. The glint just as suddenly vanished when the mood suddenly changed to an offer for a drink, "I suppose that there's no harm in it. Haven't had a good moonshine since Capone took over the business." He offered a friendly bow as a gesture to let the older wolf take the lead, "Agent Tracey. Could you do me a big favor and request an update on trying to find that yacht. It has been a little bit, maybe they caught a whiff of his trail at some point." There was a step forward to the still before he held up a hand for her attention, "And try to change your callsign to something that isn't your name in the phonetic alphabet. Ruins the whole point of relaying a quick message if it takes you ten seconds just to call a name. And your personal security sucks at that."

Yvonne was about to turn back and get back to work when she spotted that look Jean made, "I'm sorry. I need to -" Her thought was interrupted when she felt the cane stop her in her tracks with the single motion that revealed what she was trying to hide the entire night, "I'm not trying." She spoke grabbing at her arm in what little it actually meant anymore, "I don't want him getting hurt, I don't want anyone else getting hurt because I did something he didn't like. I'm used to pain, I can bear it on my own." She avoided looking at either wolf near her, "I just don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Agent Tracey looked at him cheerfully, and she giggled. "Oh there's plenty of positions in the British commonwealth. It's kind of weird like that. I honestly took of this Canada job because I thought I could see a friendly face again" she said honestly. She kept driving down a dirt road, and she sighed heavily. "Since he made the call, I'm going to have to say that he's going to be cooperative" she said before she pulled up to an overgrown home. An older man came out wiping down a mason jar obviously hearing their Jeep approach his property. "Oh you're back" he muttered in his frail voice. "Sir! Can you tell us why Steele would burn his house down and steal a boat?" she asked. The man looked at her sternly. "I don't know, but he said something to Amarok about going to Vancouver. He knew some wolves there!" he stated. She smiled. "Well of course! He lived in Chilliwack and Kelowna for a couple years" she said before she paused a moment. "You didn't answer my question though" she stated. "I don't know why he burnt his house down. Maybe he didn't want the hunters to find out where he was going. Whatever answers you're looking for are going to be in those ashes!" he raise his voice. He looked towards Sam and smiled. "You want some Moonshine?" he asked. He had a distillery visible in a shed off to the side of the property. Was this a bribe? or Was it just him being nice?

Jean laughed a her and nodded. "You have to forgive him. If he gets really hungry, his instincts get the better of him. I'm not too concerned with his eating habits" he said before he noticed her wince and flinch. He was very attuned to that kind of reaction, and he walked up to her stopping her with his cane before he pulled up her sleeves exposing her bruises. "As I suspected! Domestic Violence!" he stated. The sheriff looked at him worried. "Jean, you can't force her to leave him" he stated before Jean looked back at him irritated. "You know how these relationships end. I would rather see her with a wolf than with a wife beater" he said before he pointed over to the Sheriff. "You see that man? He's very well off. Would rather have someone like him to father your children? You knew that if a man beats their wife they'll beat their children. Bernie isn't a beater" he told her.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Sam chuckled at Tracey's callback to what he said to her on the dock, "Touche. Touche." He answered back glancing along the road and admiring the green around them, "Right. Sorry about that. Been in the states so long I think of events here. American. Maybe I need to try and see if the ministry has jobs out of the country once in a while when all this is over and dealt with. Hopefully soon. Probably piss off my department more than I already am." His finger tips tapped at the doors while he thought, "So. The wolf we're meeting up with. Think he'll actually say something or do you think this might go south fast?"

Yvonne glanced back watching the ravenous hunger of the behemoth with table manners that matched up with what she was already suspecting. It certainly didn't seem like he was trying to hide his true nature all that well, unless the others around just didn't think of what he could be. That train of thought however was ripped to shreds when the second gentleman marched inside. Yvonne snapped for a menu at her side and attempted a "welcome" before being completely ignored and going straight to the sheriff. The talk seemed urgent, but it wasn't exactly her place to get involved in something that required the sheriff to report in on. The talk even seemed to jump off the scale as soon as the gentleman in question tapped the cane against the table in some pattern that she could swear she remembered somewhere and like that they were both just about at a sprint outside to continue their talk. After that her curiosity just seemed to get the best of her and made her way towards the door and cracked it open slightly just in the hope that she could get some if their conversation. Not much was heard right up until the gentleman, Jean, called out in her native language. She jumped more at the fact someone else in the area knew how to speak more than the words that they carried out. She held where she was for a moment before walking outside to speak up, "I didn't want to say it in the diner, but it seemed kind of obvious. You aren't exactly that great at being subtle." She added in once the two seemed to be more or less finished with what they were saying, instinctively she winced back as though expecting something out of no where to hit her after talking back.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 6:21 am

Agent Tracy blushed at his statement and laughed. "Oh, stop it you. I'm a dhampir. You would have know that if you read my file" she said before she nudged him playfully as if letting him know that she was turning his words against him. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Which civil war are you speaking of?" she asked. She looked ahead and focused back on driving. "Well, I don't mean to be cheeky, but I'm not an American. I don't see things under an American lens" she told him.

The sheriff smirked at her when she told him to enjoy his meal before he went down to wolfing down the whole meal. A mother had to shield her child's eyes not wanting them to mimic such animistic table manners. Indeed, he made a spectacle out of himself, but he did not care. Mary looked at Yvonne with concern when she looked down at her blouse. "What's wrong? Forgot your name tag?" she asked. She was not aware that the Sheriff had already called her by name. At this moment he had already consumed sixteen ounces of steak, and he shoved more meat into his mouth. Not too soon after a older gentleman with long white hair and long sideburns barged into the diner. He was 6'4" and bared a cane with a wolf head on it. "I see you're stuffing your face just as usual" the gentleman said with a French accent. The sheriff paused and looked up at him surprised. "Jean? What are you doing here?" he muttered with his mouth full. "Swallow boy!" Jean scolded him as he smacked the table with the handle of his cane; However, it was done in Morse code. "Emergency" The sheriff immediately stood up and walked towards the door. "I'll be right back!" he told them before he walked outside with Jean following behind. "What happened?" he asked as he leaned up against his squad car with his arms crossed. Jean leaned into his cane and looked at him intensely. "I have gotten word from SAM that one of their operatives has gone rogue" he said before the sheriff interrupted him. "What does that got to do with us?" he grumbled. Jean glared at him. "This werewolf most notably single-handedly sabotaged and discontinued Hitler's Werewolf Supersoldier program. They lost track of him on Vashon Island after his pups were drowned by hunters" he said. The Sheriff frowned and sighed. "Jesus, He's not going to go Ian on us is he?" he asked. Jean took in a deep breath and sighed. "I hope not...he's a bigger wolf than even you are...in fact he has mastered transformation. He even can go full lycaon" he told him. The sheriff looked at him oddly. "Mastered? What do you mean?" he asked. Jean held out his hand and focused on only transforming it. He turned it into a giant wolf paw, and the sheriff stared at him in amazement. "We can do that?" he asked. Jean laughed at him. "You have much to learn pup!" he told him before he glanced over at Yvonne staring right at them. He turned towards her and recognized that she was half Tenino, so he started speaking in Native tongue. "Wake Mam'ook Kwass!" he said before he pointed to him and the sheriff. "Leloo man" he finished. The sheriff looked at him confused. "What did you tell her?" he asked. Jean chuckled to himself. "I told her not to be afraid. I've picked up their trade language back when I was working for Hudson's bay company" he said. "You told her were were werewolves didn't you?" The sheriff asked. "You caught that did you?" Jean asked. "I know what Leloo means. I've had tribal elders shouting it at me once" he raised his voice. He noticed Yvonne's reaction, which Jean farther explained. "On the contrary. Our kind is well sought after due to our natural endowments and hunting prowess. She might consider you as husband material like the many who married a werewolf before her" he informed him.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Sam couldn't help but to chuckle at the mention of "'36" and "old" in the same thought, "Really now? Whatever you do to keep yourself looking that young, keep going with it." Now that the atmosphere in the transport was much lighter than it had been before he didn't feel like he need to be strictly business, "I bet he would have been proud to see her take the stand." That somber thought was blown clear away at the mention of Tracy's daughter knocking out someone easily twice her size, "I sure don't want to be the guy that walks into her in a dark alley then. Haven't really gotten a chance to talk with my kid since the civil war, after fighting for the South with my brothers in arms she just kind of disappeared." He tapped the sides of the jeep lightly to a rhythm that only he was hearing.

Yvonne gave a small smile at the compliment offered to her, "Thank you Sheriff." She hesitated to move as though she were about to ask him a question though after a bit she took a step backward as though deciding not to ask, "Enjoy the meal sir." She meekly added before turning to take herself back to the counter since the other patrons seemed to have been served already. It didn't ring until as soon as she arrived at the counter that the sheriff in question had used her name instead of the usual 'miss' or 'ma'am'. A quick bob of her head confirmed that she had forgotten to stick her name pin on her blouse like she was supposed to have. The tingle in the base of her spine seemed to have confirmed it as well. His size, that tingle, his appetite; it all seemed to make sense that he wasn't exactly human.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Agent Tracy looked up at him and rubbed her arm think that he was just telling her nice things just to boost her confidence up and not at all to admit the truth. She listened to what Sam thought Steele would be doing, and what their next course of action is. She paused and snapped out of her distracted thoughts. "Oh, me? Well I've been an agent for oh jez...I was just inducted when I met Steele. That was back in '36? Now I feel old" she said before she laughed to herself. "My daughter just got inducted last month. Too bad her father didn't get to see it. I know he would be proud of her though" she mentioned. She thought about her daughter and smiled. "She's just as tough as nails as him. She knocked out a man twice her size just to let you know" she boasted.

Mary watched Yvonne struggle with the added workload that Sheriff Cooper brought whenever he turned up. The cook looked at her amused with her question and crossed his arms over his chest smirking evilly. "What the Sheriff says goes. He doesn't pay extra. He's a busy man. A hard working man needs to eat. Everyone comes around to just see if the rumors are true. It's good business so I still make money donating extra food to him" he told her. Mary stood next to the cook watching her carry the heavy load over to the beast. "You should go and help her" he told her. Mary glanced at him evilly. "She's almost there already" she lied. Meanwhile the Sheriff looked over at Yvonne seeing her struggling with all the plates, and although he was very hungry and grumpy, he knew she was trying. He assisted her with each plate, and he did not complain, which Mary and some of the regulars were surprised with. "Uh, good work Yvonne" he told her. How did he know her name? She did not have a name tag or told him. The only time her name was mentioned was when Mary bugged her to grab quarters to break a dollar, and that was clear on the other side of the busy diner. At least he was nice to her.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 3:02 pm

Sam arched an eyebrow while she started describing their potential target's behavior then let a chuckle build up in his throat, "Sounds like a fun hunt if you ask me. Reminds me of a guy I knew back in the war. Not likely to be the same guy, but you never know. This world is very small." He leaned back as the radio crackled alive once again to relay the bad news along with Tracy's frustration about her fellow agent losing a trail on their target, "You aren't incompetent. Let me deal with this part." He grabbed the discarded radio to activate his end of the receiver, "Listen, whatever your callsign is, the burned house is a slash and burn tactic. It's more than likely that big bad took the yacht and is in exfil. Try to find the yacht, keep a low profile and don't follow too close or he might get spooked more than he already is. Track , but do not make contact. No weapons drawn. If you have other units, break into teams of two in your search. Over." He relayed over the receiver to the other agents he was working with, "There's a phrase dealing with command in the army. The only bad choice is one you don't make. You become incompetent when you outright give up and freeze. Seen too many butter bars freeze up and that was what got people killed." He uttered out, still relaxed despite the situation, "While we're off to talk to that wolf, tell me a bit about yourself. Starting with how long you've been an agent." His icy blue eyes traced the road then to Tracy for her to answer and potentially calm her nerves.

Yvonne, after just about hearing Bernie bark at the people starting to stare, took a couple steps back with her ticket in hand, "I'll have this sent up right away sir." She tried speaking up before turning and dropping the ticket off to the cook. With the pressure seemingly dispersed she attempted to collect herself, which was only made worse when the cook warned her not to leave her fingers anywhere close when the sheriff started eating, "Thanks for the warning." She interjected not wanting to think about the sudden image of the behemoth munching on her fingers. There was a moment of thought while she peeked back at the man in question, she found her way back when Mary asked about the sheriff's drink, "Oh shoot." She jumped up rushing to get the soft drink ready after several minutes, possibly longer, that she hadn't been thinking properly. Her frantic rush disapated when Mary brushed her sleeve up for her to instinctively tug it back down, "I'm not sadly." She looked down at the drink right before the plates with heaping helpings of everything stashed on multiple plates, "Does he pay extra for all this or is he just a special case?" She asked feeling the masses start waying down on her arms as she tried to balance everything together. A minor wince tugged at her lip when the hot plate touched one of her still tender bruises. The balancing act took fairly slower than she felt she would typically take for another customer with a substantially reduced appetite, "I'm sorry for the wait. Everything kind of just got away from me for a minute." She tried to pass it off with a small, nervous laugh while she brought everything down dish by dish in as fast as she could go without losing anything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 5:47 am

The werewolf father was with his mate and two surviving children inside a yacht. His mate was in a corner in a fetal position mourning the death of half her family while their children huddled next to her. The werewolf father growled and went to the control panel ripping it apart exposing the guts of wires and circuitry. He bypassed the ignition key and started the engine essentially hot-wiring it. The boat started and released its moorings. The owner of the boat ran out of his house shouting, but the werewolf sped off. He swung by the house and docked. He quickly got what he and his family needed before he dumped a can of kerosene on the floor and lit it ablaze. By the time he got to the boat, the house was completely engulfed.

Agent Tracy bit into her pencil eraser out of habit and thought to herself about what their next move should be. She did a bit of math in her head. "4 children...that leaves 2 unaccounted for" she muttered before she gulped and shook her head. "No, He's not that kind of werewolf...but his mate on the other hand. I'm not so sure about her rationality" she said as she held back herself from telling him that she had been in a prior relationship with their target. "What I do know about him is that he intentionally does things opposite to what you'd expect. Once you get used to him doing the opposite...he does the opposite of that. It can get really annoying working with him sometimes." she said before she motioned for him to get into the Jeep. "I'm going to take you to the last person to see him. He's a werewolf as well" she told him before they would drive off. "Calling Tango-Romeo-Alpha-Charlie-Echo-Yankee, Calling Tango-Romeo-Alpha-Charlie-Echo-Yankee, Urgent, I repeat this is urgent! Over" a man's voice called out. Tracey growled to herself and pulled out the receiver. "Roger, This is Tango-Romeo-Alpha-Charlie-Echo-Yankee! What is it now? Over" she replied. "Uh, Big bad's house is on fire, and we've got reports of a stolen yacht, over" the man said. She threw the receiver into the dashboard and nearly pulled her hair out. "Fucking Wanker! I told him to be bloody sure that his area was secure!" she shouted before she looked back at Sam annoyed. "I know you can say it! I'm bloody incompetent!" she muttered.

The Sheriff smirked and nodded to the waitress's question. "I did...I'm a bit of a carnivore if you know what I mean" he said amused with her reaction. "You'll get used to it. A man of my stature eats a lot" he said. He took a deep breath when she mentioned war, and he did not want to talk about that subject. He noticed the attention drawn to him, and he stared them down. "What? I'm hungry!" he raised his voice. The truckers and loggers went back to their conversations, but the cook looked around into the diner after hearing the sheriff's voice. "Uh oh, Bernie's hungry" he said in his thick Texan accent just before he got Yvonne's ticket. He looked at it and laughed. "Yup" he said before he glanced at her. "You better watch your fingers now, he's been known to bite if you get too close to his food" he teased her. He knew that this was some sort of a novelty to her, but to them, this was normal. It took about fifteen minutes for him to make the order. Mary stood next to Yvonne and smirked. "You did remember to bring him his drink right?" she reminded her as she brushed her sleeve exposing her bruises. She frowned and felt angry that her friend was being abused. "You know he is single" she pried. The cook rang the bell and shouted. "Order up! 72 oz steak! Bernie don't make a mess this time!" he shouted. He loved to draw attention to Bernie. It was good publicity for his diner for a free show. Everyone looked up at the mountain of meat that took up the whole plate smothered in gravy and mushrooms, and it required a second plate to fit the mashed potatoes, gravy, peas and diced carrots, two dinner rolls, butter, and cranberry sauce. It had to be over eight pounds of food and Bernie's stomach was growling loudly, and he was looking very irritable. Mary bumped Yvonne and giggled. "Well, he's all yours!" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:20 am

Sam chuckled under his breath when Tracy seemed about ready to jump out of her skin once he made himself known, "Pardon. Bad habit I have." He brought up while the hot stick was in his mouth. He tucked his hands into his pockets while listening to the small brief that he had an assumption she had gone over at least for the last couple hours. Then she brought up the dead children thrown into the lake like a mafioso dealing with a snitch. The bright red seemed to flare up for a second before finally burning out and disappearing, "If those were his kids I could get why he'd go off the grid, but that does look bad for the agency if you just let a German operative loose in the states so soon after Hitler bit the dust." There was a hint of restrained anger in his time, held back by countless years experience in dealing with the worst of both humanity and the inhuman. Once the radio message finished in a very poor operational security method he strode forward, "If he was wounded in the exchange he'd probably look for a secluded location to lick his wounds, but with the fact that he's more than likely has a father's rage he might be hunting down the bastards that did this to him. The island is secluded enough that there's sure to be spider holes littered throughout." He crushed the still warm cigarette butt in his hand while watching through the fog at the island, "We're going to have to act like hunters to find him out there. And let me take the lead, if we find him and he thinks we're a threat then make sure I take the damage. I don't look the part, but I know how to take a few hits."

There was a moment of relief when Yvonne heard that he hasn't been waiting long, maybe just seated himself while she was cleaning up the best that she could. The tingle in her spring seemed to grow when he mentioned Celilo, "Yes. It's a shame." She wasn't about to start lingering on the subject and was more set on making sure that his order was settled, of course that was when he mentioned a seventy-two ounce steak, "I think I may have misunderstood you sir. Did you say seventy-two?" She asked wondering exactly how he was expecting to eat the massive hunk of meat in one sitting. Taking the note down anyway she felt the air grow cold when the topic changed, "Not yet." She answered meekly while looking at the serious look in his eyes, "I see. I guess with the war over there's a lot more happening back home. Must be hard to adjust to life here after you're facing down death nearly every day." She tried not to look directly into his eyes while the diner somehow turned quiet, "Let me go ahead and ring your order up." She added to try and disengage with the subject.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 4:32 am

Agent Tracy nearly jumped out of her own skin and jerked her head back at him. "Bloody Hell! Don't sneak up on me like that!" she shouted as she put her hand over her chest in a futile attempt to calm herself. She took a deep breath and sighed heavily regaining her composure before she reached into her coat and pulled out a notebook. "I'm sure I will hear it in the paper; however...whatever you dealt with is small peanuts compared to what we have going on" she said as she combed through her notes. She paused hearing him introduce himself before she cleared her throat. "Oh my, sorry about that. There's just so much things going on that I forgot to introduce myself. I am Agent Tracey of the Supernatural Affairs Ministry. I am overseeing this crime scene" she said before going back to her notes. "The reason why I have summoned you here is that I do not have the jurisdiction in these lands, and I don't want the Supernatural Administration to find out that one of our most decorated operatives may have gone lone wolf if you catch my drift" she said as she started to frown. "I hope that the mess finds you and not the other way around" she said before she started to rub her forehead. "While you were on your way, they pulled out 4 children from the sound. They had burlap sacks over their heads, tied up, and anchored to breeze blocks. We think it might be his children" she said before the radio started to crackle inside the Jeep. "Calling Tango-Romeo-Alpha-Charlie-Echo-Yankee, Calling Tango-Romeo-Alpha-Charlie-Echo-Yankee, Urgent, I repeat this is urgent! Over" a man's voice called out. Tracey ran towards the Jeep and pulled out the receiver. "Roger, This is Tango-Romeo-Alpha-Charlie-Echo-Yankee! What is the situation? Over" she replied. "We have discovered a deceased fetus in the woods. No signs of Big Bad. Over" the voice said. "Damn it!" she muttered before she looked towards Sam. "Do you have any knowledge about the werewolves around here? Where he might go?" she asked.

The Sheriff waved his hand up and down. "No, I haven't been waiting here that long" he said calmly before he leaned back. "It's a shame what they are doing to Celilo" he stated knowing exactly where she came from. He saw that she was trying to hide her bruises, and he glanced back up at her when she asked if she could get him anything. "Steak! 72 ounces with all the trimmings...and a coke" he told her firmly. He waited for her to write everything down before he gave her a very stern look showing her that he knew what was going on. "Do you have kids?" he asked. He was very concerned for this woman's safety. "I've been having to respond to a lot of domestic disputes ever since the war ended, but now its growing worse" he stated.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 6:28 pm

There didn't seem to be any sounds aside from the sounds of the water below and the dense fog only seemed to make the entire world seem isolated in that singular spot that the agent waited for the private investigator. The investigator arrived where he and the agent were intended to meet while the fog seemed to clump up around him. Under the heavy concealment from the fog was a fairly unnoteworthy looking older gentleman that appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties. On his body were the typical suit and pants held up by a set of suspenders with a distinct lack of a jacket and a head of dark brown hair that started to fleck out into grey strands from here to there. He also appeared somewhat meek compared to other enforcers that intend to make themselves as intimidating as possible. As he approached the agent, unaffected by the fog so it seemed, he grinned while pulling a cigarette from his shirt pocket, "Don't worry agent. I see you just fine." He answered still concealed by the thick layer of fog only to be revealed when he snapped his fingers. A small flame sprouted from his finger as the cigarette burned in front of him, "Sorry I'm late. Had a bit of trouble with the train, delayed a bit from a robbery. You'll see the damage when the papers decide to cover the story." The red cherry burned larger as he dragged his first puff, "Sam Westwood. Though if you read my file you'd know that." The smoke passed unnoticed into the fog, "And you would have seen that I might not have been the best choice if you wanted purely discrete activity. My jobs have a tendency of making a mess."

Yvonne sighed as she straightened out her new uniform while watching her reflection in the mirror. There were many attempts to cover everything in what little that she actually had to cover herself with. The pink puffy sleeves that rode up every time she tried to move her arms so much as inch did little to help with the recent bruises that her boyfriend of two years inflicted when he gripped her arm to force her to look at him. Despite everything, she would have to start working in just a few moments. There was one last huff before she finally opened the door and walked into the bright and vibrant colors of the diner. One last tug on her shirt straightened out what little she could with her outfit. As soon as she walked out, she was spotted by a behemoth of a man. When she turned her head to see the man waving her down she felt infinitely small as well as felt some start tingle in the base of her spine which only grew the closer that she got to him. There had been a few other times where she felt it, mostly when there were tribal wolves associating with her family nearly a decade before, "Sorry I made you wait." She spoke in a soft, almost quiet tone before she tried clearing her throat to bring out some other personality that would never come. Before she could repeat herself, the man before her spoke, "Oh, yes. I came up here a couple weeks ago." She tried continuing the conversation while attempting to nonchalantly tug on her sleeve when the man's eyes wandered to the fresh bruises, "Is there something I can get for you?" She asked in a desparate turn to try and take the attention away from what he was looking at
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 11:25 am

It was a peaceful evening in the remote sparsely populated Vashon island. An immensely large werewolf was out in the wilderness teaching his eldest pups how to hunt when they heard a loud gunshot ring out. It was in the direction of their home. Alarmed, The werewolf told his pups to remain hidden, while he investigated the noise. Four more shots were fired then two more causing him to run faster than he had ever ran before. When he arrived, he found his pregnant mate laying in a pool of blood. She had been shot in the belly three times, and she wept. Telling him they took the pups. He heard a boat engine rev up, and he bolted out onto the dock to intercept them. It was too late. He jumped into his boat and desperately tried to start it. When he got around, the other boat was clear out into the sound, and he could hear his children crying on board. They have burlap sacks covering their heads, and the men on the boat tossed them overboard throwing concrete blocks tethered to the children's legs. One by one, they sank to the bottom. The men sped off, but the werewolf dove into the water trying frantically to save his young. All seven of his pups perished including the twins in utero. The werewolf's body washed up onshore and was found the next morning. A fellow werewolf came and saw the devastation. The father was alive...barely.

This werewolf who had been attacked was no ordinary werewolf. He was a German with British citizenship, the Supernatural Affairs Ministry had to be called. When they arrived, The father, mate, and two surviving pups disappeared. In fear of their best operative going off the leash in a foreign country, they had to resort to a third party to help with the investigations. Agent Tracy was at the ferry docks waiting in the thick fog for the PI to disembark before she could fill him in what he was dealing with and the political ramifications. She was a very fit woman with black pants that shown off her hips and a black overcoat, and a hat to match her 50's style outfit. She mumbled to herself in her cute posh accent. "Well I hope he can see me through all this bloody fog. I haven't seen fog like this since I left Loch Ness"

A sheriff had just finished his shift, he was going to his favorite diner on the eastern slopes of the Cascade mountains, which had the best steaks. He was a regular, and he paid good tips. Today was a good day for him. No arrests and not many citations, which this mean he had minimal paperwork. He was on the prowl to find himself a lady. He was 7'3" with almost 500 pounds of muscle. He had a very deep voice that carried far and his facial features resembled a very young Tommy Lee Jones. Even though he was as intimidating as hell, he was a very nice gentleman. When he sat down at his usual spot, he waved over a very beautiful Tenino waitress. He was going strike up a conversation with the new face, but when she got close, he noticed bruises on her upper arms where her sleeve could barely cover them. It looked like she had been grabbed and shaken by some brute. "Good evening ma'am. You're new around here" he said as he tipped his hat at her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)   Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural PI (greatdragonsoldier13)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5