Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 5:06 pm

I hope you don't mind a little backstory on the relationship between Fen and Jessi. I thought a little tragedy would be in order and make his pain feel a lot more real. She may sound like a bimbo, but she's just very ambitious XD
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Hot damn! Now I must find a pic of our unexpected hero
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 1:33 pm

I have my pokemon emerald GBA game and my SP still XD

I kind of got burnt out of Pokemon. Most of my strongest ones I can't use in competitive play anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Working on rp.

got a pokemon emerald emulator running on my phone.

got 60 Seconds downloading on my Switch

Multi-task!
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 12:30 pm

A lot of our rpers have got jobs and families now. It's hard to make time to rp. I don't even know what happened to Infinite Mystic. I hope everything is alright.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 12:27 pm

-nods sympathetically-

I get what you mean

I have a very, VERY small amount of people that still rp, but back in the day (making myself feel old >.<), I was that 'mentor'. Taught a lot of people how to elaborate, how to paint a picture with words (and proper grammar, of course)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 12:23 pm

I think the person in question is learning what I expect in rps. Their posts are getting longer. Grammar could use some work still. The relationships are pretty quick...a lot quicker than mine LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 12:12 pm

-pats head- poor Boss Omu
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 11:04 am

Everyone gets classified. Even if its erroneous. She could be a solid A class based off the guidelines. I can't wait to see what you come up with ^^

I'm having to fix another rper's replies. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 10:33 am

Harrison is S class, but he kinda downplays it

He's a bit like the stereotype that most dragons are lazy. It's an act, or course but still.

And my girl is non classified. She's a bit... reclusive. She gets it from her Romani side. She's always moving around, so she tried not to get too close to people
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 10:15 am

A D through S class ranking then?

I will go with a scorecard based off Strength, Aggression, Skill, and Intelligence.

In this world Vampires, Dragons, and Fae can gain an S class most commonly.

The joke is that werewolves can never gain S class because when they are at their most dangerous, they are mindless and cannot facilitate complex strategy or techniques. An A class is most common. My character is classified as a B until he took out a Class A vampire. He'll be a very controversial figure as he isn't the strongest of werewolves, but he's got a troubling quirk about him that becomes disturbingly apparent when he's transformed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 9:50 am

Well...

Shifters are physically the stronger of the humanoid species, with vampires a pretty close second.

Creatures like dragons are both magically and physical strong due to their very nature.

The Fae range from highly magical to highly physical, depending on the type of fairy there are.

Humans are about in the middle, unless they are trained in magical artes, like she is.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 8:58 am

Should there be a ranking system for supernatural creatures to determine threat level?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Always

^^
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:30 pm

is there a romance subplot?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:20 pm

-shrugs- You never know

Harrison used to HATE going outside, or being anywhere near people. Morinth brought him out of that hyper antisocial shell
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:18 pm

I dunno about that. He's very antisocial. As in he don't talk much
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:03 pm

I have a feeling your wolf would get along well with Harrison
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Lol, we can say that the vampire isn't very lucky. He literally got his mind blown by the werewolf guy XD
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Lucky for that vampire, Harrison is in Edinburgh, doing a smaller case for Morinth

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Okay, this will be good. The vampire will have most likely gotten pretty messed up. They will try to avoid him or at least try to scare your character about him being a hellhound or something to that extent.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 11:52 am

She knows some things. It's been hard to root out the truth in all the myths
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 11:49 am

Does your character know a lot about werewolves or just the myths?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 11:11 am

Yeah

Dragons in this world are basically pure fountains of magic, so they often adopt human forms to better blend in

Actually that sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?   Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery/Detective mixed with Supernatural/Fanatasy idea?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next