Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Before it all came to an end, Felisha meet with the final group of three who've long awaited their turn. All three of them full blooded demons. One ox, bull, and ram surround the girl covered and filled with white jizz, "before we start, put on a show for us," said the ox demon as the others started jerking-off their cocks. "Yes, clean yourself up for us," then said the bull demon, "do as they say," said Ergo, "do you need a hint? Lick yourself clean because I'm not giving you anything to wipe yourself." Then the three demons surrounding Felisha growled in expression to their impatient, "hurry up and lick yourself and then work on our cocks. we won't wait any longer cum-dumpster."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Loud groans left the human women her body twitching from the consistent loads from the many demones that fill the store. Her body felt heavy not from the seeds the male poured into her womb but from the none stop pleasures these men gave to her. I can’t help it! My body! I’m over heating like crazy! So good! she shifted her hips to the two large cocks that made her way deep within her tight walls the sounds of her loud moans soon stopped as a large sheep demon shoved his thick cock into her mouth sucking onto his hard length. Her walls hugging their cocks the more they thrust into her walls. It was hard to hear her owner from the other loud moans and loud men in the crowd wanting to do so much more with this human women. The two men quicken their speed making the human women climax once more from this large gang bang of men.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:28 pm

With the first group unloading all their sexual tension, where Felisha felt loads upon loans of demon cum filling her throat and even poured into the core of her womanhood. Sadly, this was only the beginning as the new group took their turn after the first had finished. And even though she's covered in hot jizz, none of them were turn off and continued to use her as a cum-dumpster, all the while using versus sex toys to keep her in heat rather Felisha liked it or not. With this new group of demons now take their turn, she got fucked by two cock that trusted inside her pussy at the same time, forced to ride their dicks as another shove his boner in her mouth with another one getting off through a tit-fuck. Ergo meanwhile remain to collect the money from everyone wanting to take turns, among paying for the toys to use on her. But for a moment he'd heard Felisha's out cry despite the moans, pleading she'll eventually brake. “You'll brake you don't say? Good. Shouldn't you find joy in your job? So why not learn to love it. After all you are my employee, thus you've been hired on as a cum-dumpster for my customers. And the customers always right, so do a good job and finish your work quickly so this can be over with sooner then later.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:25 pm

The now shivered and tired out human being later onto the tile floor panting hard from the wave of men that took turns at her body. Each beast having a part of her body to have as their own play thing, she was unaware of how to react to such a feat. Her body remain hot and bothered throughout the session. From her boss words the human women felt her own heart skip a beat to know that she is their sex toy and cum-dumpster, so with out stop each demon taking one another turns with her open holes filling her insides with no end. Felisha moans none stop as the men continue with their own pleasures. “Mmaahh!! Please ah ahh!! I can’t! Please you’ll break me!” She moaned resting her head on the floor.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:51 pm

With her flames of lust igniting into a burning desire, and therefore submitting herself to the beckoning call, things only came form bad to worst for Felisha. All the other demons and lesser demon sensed her lustful aura to the need of wanting to be shared by others. “Oh that's it, suck it real good baby,” said the dragon, “but I know you can do so much better.” That said he grabbed the back of her head to force a deep-throat while light streams of cum poured oozing down throat. And even worst when her began to thrust, “ooohhh... she has a nice mouth-pussy.” Then, with the toys which made her hips to shake and wiggle upon cuming hard, the vibrator was forcefully removed so one of the three can take their turn, now that her pussy is hot, wet, and ready. And so the Demi-humans dogs came inside Felisha with one thrust, fucking her like a horny dog at the high speed. With another mount her from where she lie, as one of them brought it's cock sandwich between her tit's at the start of a tit fuck while all other in the back cheered and jacked off. “Please gentlemen, don't jizz in my store,” Ergo said out loud, “Be sure to cum in the girl, I don't care where, she your cum dumpster after all.” At the end of his words even Felisha could hear him chuckle despite the loud crowd of lusting demons, waiting to have a go with her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 11:00 am

Felisha felt the full tip of her masters cock, then gently the full shaft. At first it felt so awkward having a man she doesn’t even know all much cock inside her. Then as soon as he began to thirst his cock in and out of her tight frame the human women open her mouth and gasp at the length and size of his cock. Unable to stop moaning feeling his thirst increased in speed, drool slowly seek from the corner of her lips as this kept up. As her body heated up , every thing around her soon faded away. She heard a few of the other men wanting to try her out.

Deep in her own soul she felt a flame that burned not wanting to be shared by other men that she doesn’t even know! But the flame of lust overcame the fire deep within her heart, feeling her owners cock remove from her tight depts she let out a soft pout before the other men crowded her and the first man that came close to her graves both her hands and placed each one on another mans dick. Next a large dragon demon grabbed the back of her head and pointed his cock to her mouth to suck which she did. Moving her mouth in and out , as her mouth got to work on the dragons dick the other man spread her legs wide and shoved a few vibrating toys inside her which got her hips to shake and wiggle the faster the toy moved. “ hmm!! “ she tried to speak but she couldn’t and in that same moment her body heated up once again and there her chest felt heavy and her own body felt like it was melting away.

She came hard onto the toy, which got the other men more excited.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 2:02 pm

It mattered not, whether her moans were a clear expression of pain in anguish or pleasure in lust. Either way, from Demons to Demi-humans all in attendance enjoying the live rape show before taking their turn, found pleasure to the ear. Hearing Felisha's moan of torment or ecstasy. “May as well enjoy it, since you'll be serving 20 customers,” he said through a deep evil and devilish demonic tone, all the while with hand smacking her rear once more in response to another protect she'd made. Crying out; "n-no not there!" There now, Ergo thrust as he took hold of her hips, backing Felisha's backside into the thrust. Forcing the goat demons cock to come in deeply and hard hitting upon the cervix with his tip end pocking and pocking to make her moan like a cheap slit. “Come on and put some sprite into it. After all we are putting on a show,” said in the encouragement for Felishato moan more. “It's dull if a girl shows no reaction.” Playing further to the crowds enjoyment, Ergo changed positions to place her in the Standing Reverse Cowgirl, with her legs kept spread out for the crowd to have a good look at her pussy getting pumped by a fat goats dick.

Eventually, one of the customers approached Ergo with some items and asked him; “can we use these on her?” Versus sex toys from dildos to vibrators, along with some sluttly outfits, oils, collars, and S&M devices. “If you want to use those on her, you'll have to pay for each one,” and so they did which made Ergo even richer, “looks like I have to change my mind about you,” he said to Felishato, “you are worth taking in to hire. Now... do a good job.” He let go, allowing her to fall to the floor as everyone crowd around. “Please do her 4 at a time 30 minutes each, and please don't brake her... too much.” Ergo watched on the sidelines, as first came a a dragon demon, a short bull demon, and 2 Demi-humans dogs taking their first turn as she was dressed in a white see-through Super Slutty Teen Outfit with high heel platform shoes. All their dicks were brought forth in her mouth by 2 as the last 2 of 4 came for a hand-job. “Suck it nice and clean,” one said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 am

Felisha eyes widen kicking back and forth screaming to be let free. As she was forced to enter the crowed of horny demons and Demi humans. It when's over so quickly one moment she was behind the counter the next she was on her hands and knees with a mouth full of cock. The only sounds leaving her throat is the sounds of her slurping and swallowing his seeds. After sometime the human female removed her mouth from his cock and let out a heavy gasp.

I can't believe am doing this!

She looked around watching a few demons play with them selfs as they watch this young women being played by a demon goat, others licks their lips, and some got closer wanting to get a better look at this women. The air around the store only grew heavy, as the many men only made it harder to breath. Felisha turned her head over to her master wide eyes in shook seeing her owners cock in full length. " wait! Can we just forget about all this!! Come on!! You got to-" her words was cut off when her master pulled her over now feeling his fingers playing around with the wetness of her clit. A gasp left her lips ,she tried to keep her butt from touching the floor because it only hurt from the spanking.

Her long blond hair touching the ground her butt up only being played with and touched by ergo her new onwer. The more his fingers played around with her clit felisha closed her eyes letting the pleasure take control of her hot body, yes she hated what was about to happen to her body but might as well relaxe and let it happen. Taking deep breaths a sharp feeling came first before feeling something think and wide enter her tight walls. And there the human gasp and moaned loudly, " n-no not there!" She gasped bitting down on her bottom lip tightened her fist trying her hardest not to moan.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 6:57 am

Her continuous humiliation we're only met with cheers, to the one influencing the male demon crowds lust. In shorts to urge on their lustful desires, through a simple punishing fetish most demonic beings share. Ergo very well knew what he is doing, but really didn't imagine how profitable the outcome turned. In the price of gold each one offered to pay for their pound of flesh, which Felisha will have to unwillingly enduring. Therefore through a push to courage, Ergo carried on to smack her ass even harder making her peach cream color to a brought red. “Come on now I know the rest of you gentlemen want a piece of the action,” with that said the evil goat demon took his middle and index finger to her pussy. Kicked her legs to spread out more for the crowd to have a good look at Felisha's slit folds, all the while he stroked and fingered the lips, in order to make it dripping wet. And in result more demons lined up to hand out their gold, even with her protest, the goat demon collected the gold as they were being handed out, one by one as each one lined up in anticipation to have their turn.

Once everyone had paid in full, Ergo heeded to the one demon who'd shouted out; “put her in the middle of the room, for use to take turns on her body.” And it did Felisha no go to covered her body nor to make a fuss. By the hair she was roughly and forcefully dragged in the middle, where the demon horde gathered all around. Surrounded to give no hope in escaping. Furthermore it did her no good to scream or shout as the doomed girl looked towards her master, which was meet with cold eyes while her took to taking all the gold handed out. “Quite your fussing, you said you wanted a job so this is your job,” Ergo replied before she protected continually, where the goat demon was brought to huff loudly. “Fine, I will at lest let you have your first time on something nice,” that in mind, he unzipped slowly to let out his carrot shaped cock, swelled up to a fall length and width which would make any female nervous of the size. “Don't worry, I'll make it fit. This it what you wanted right? To have your first fuck with something nice? Well, you should feel honored to have the nicest dick in the room.” Again by the hair he took her, lips first close up to his cock before forcing her mouth open to take it in, “Sorry for the wait gentlemen, I'm getting her warmed up so please continue to enjoy to show.” While on her kneels Felisha was forced to bob her head, coming to suck the full length with his hand forcing bob back and forth. There is no way to brake free, he is to stronge. Her mouth filling up with goat seed while brought to a deepthorat.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:13 am

Felisha remain hidden behind the counter hearing the sounds of many man wanting to see more and even more would love to pay to see her naked body once again. Her head turned over at the male goat before shaking her head no quickly . “ no are yo-“ her words was soon cut off as her long blond licks were billed up by only one of his hands to only be shoved on top of the counter with her breast hanging out for others to touch. “ unhand me this wasn’t !” A loud ‘yelp’ left her mouth as the demon goat began to slap her small butt over and over again making her butt more red by the second.

In the crowd of both demi and demons felisha saw that there wasn’t not one demon goat. What she saw were frogs, cats, dogs, and demons that looked like a normale human but disputed the horns and odd clothing they wear. After a few more smacks of the butt felisha could see a few men pulling out they’re hard cocks for a good stroking to the show before them. “ elk!” She yelled before the human girl turned around stopping the demon goat. “ stop please! “ she bagged then a costumer pulled out 20 gold coins which equals in human currency is 500 dollars so the demon with a long beard and long horns that only pointed up on his forehead raised a bag of 20 gold coins. “ put her in the middle for use to take turns on her body and I’ll give you more then this!” The man yelled then all the other men pulled out there money as well to have a fun time with the young women.

Felisha quickly covered her body.” What!! No! Never ! Please! Sir I atlest want to save my first time on something nice! Not on a full out orgy!” She yelled looking over at her master, as the sounds of the men waving there money around to take turns with her.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Setting aside the needed items for the task at hand, Ergo dropped a wash bucket filled with warm water beside Felisha footing. With it, glass cleaner and a window wiper for a spotless finish. From inside the evil goat demon watched the poor girl wipe the windows in the nude, all the while holding his evil grin and enjoyed small sips from the china tea set, fill with her gray. Before his eyes Felisha wasn't really that bad to look at, therefore Ergo found a slight erection in his pants, look at her perk tit and noticeable wet pussy dripping down her inner legs. "Now I see the allure of human females. Now she has me curious to see if what is said is actually true about sex with a human."

From outside a crowd was forming, to make version cat calls and utter revolting sexual profanity among the male demon who were watching Felisha. Even shamelessly stroke their cocks in the open, before she ran back inside to store and sought cover behind the counter. Ergo laughed evilly and loud to this enjoyment over her misery, and to his surprise all the other demons came entering the store. “Unless you're all here to buy something, GET... OUT!!!” He shouted due to the store become overly crowded where the items on the shelves were getting knocked over among other thing getting stomped on. “But we want to see more of that cute shit,” in turn the demons complained and demanded, “we'll buy something or anything if you'll let us watch her.” Once again the evil smirk cross is lips, while peeking over the counter where Felisha hide herself, “you heard then, get out there and show yourself to the nice paying customers!” Likely she would find herself reluctant, and so ergo grabbed a hand full for Felisha's long blonde hair, doing so to pull her from behind the corner and placed her bent over upon it. "naughty girl disobeying your master. Now it's time for some punishing," with those words hand made a hard smack on her ass to make it deep red, over and over again spanking her in front of everyone as the demon got very aroused over the live show of light S&M."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Felisha eyes widen unable to belive this, her mouth open with anger. She couldn’t save her clothing she wasn’t fast enough. And now there was nothing but ash, a tear left her eye alittle. “ I just got these” she pouted but soon her voice was no longer important as soon as her new master order to do her first task. Her face still bright red from second ago, there she stood thinking and second guessing her self if this o all ideas was a good one. “ I can’t believe..” And in the next second a bucket of window washers thrown her way , slowly gripping the bucket felisha picked up the light bucket and carried it out side, this wasn’t as bad as she first thought, at first glaze the sun was already going down so maybe they’re might not be a lot of people around this time ? Peaking her head out from the slightly ajar door. The human women open the door fully placeing the bucket next to the window.

The cold air only brought her gentle skin to shiver , taking all the items from the bucket and placed them to the side felisha pulled out a window spray bottle and began to clean with the window cleaner. “ I can’t believe this.. mother fucker! Thinks he’s such a tucking big shot, he doesn’t know how important the fucking human race is !” She pouted whipping the windows more faster. As she did this a few people that was shopping get a glimpse of this a naked human women. A few demi human males would stop by the store to see More of the beautiful human women. It only took a few minutes to finish the window, felisha turned around to see a crowd of men around 10 watching her and a few licked their lips in pleasure. “ oh no!” The women grabbed the bucket and ran inside the store and didn’t care if the demon was there laughing or enjoying the show she jumped over the counter and hide behind it . “ bastered.”
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 5:27 pm

The moments which last transpired between the goat demon and the young woman, Ergo found Felisha quite the perplexing one. From her reaction to his touch, quickly becoming wet at pussy which lead him to wonder if she is somewhat of a closet pervert.

The grin on his goat shaped lips faded in oppoition to the earlier expressed emotion, thus expressing a great dislike I'm her choice words through harsh tones. "Still haven't learn where your place is. Well then... allow me to remind you." A small flam appeared on his index finger after one snap which echo throughout the shop. Then flicking the flame into her clothing, instantly it turn to ash, "if you want to wear clothes, then you'll have to earn it. You can start with wash the windows... on the outside."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:32 pm

The young women jumped in her own skin feeling his hands gripping her large breast a high pitch ch moan left her pink lips. “Aghg.” She bit her lip trying not to moan again , pushing her high heels to the side with her other clothing. Her pale skin soon turn pink from his touch ,his hands gripping her hips now turning her around to face the wall. I can’t believe this is happening !! Dammit all to hell! Bitting her lips in anger , her butt now up for her new found owner can take a good look at her body. The young women let out a loud Yelp when his hand slapped across her butt checking making a loud sound. The human women groaned feeling his fingers spreading apart her folds to get a good look at her wet inners. As soon as he said the magic words , which was her being hired she turned around and looked at the male goat demon. “ felisha, and are we done now? I want to have clothing one me ! “ she yelled covering back her private parts .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:10 pm

Her outburst inspired the same cut look in his eyes, the same from the earlier encounter. With it the right eyebrows rising, all the while the leer kept looking towards the young woman. Aside from the lustful intentions, Ergo's method to his pervertedness, came to see her resolve with a willingness to bury one's pried. If one were will to lower their status in the coming a slave. Soon after, finally heeding his first command Ergo began to smile evilly over this pleasing sight. A proud and spoiled brat demeaning herself in order to find work, "yes... take it all off! I want to see ever bit of your shame." And it matter not if she'd did it so slowly. Her embarrassed expression included was the icying on the cake. "For a stuck up bitch you have a nice body," he before feeling up her breast within a hard grop, "hmm good size and firm." Before long the goat forced the helpless girl to turn around, facing the wall to gain a good look at her rare. Playfully smacking her ass, then came to checkout her womanhood, opening her fold up for a better look. "Nice, you keep it clean and the shape is pretty I have to admit. Okay... your hired. So want is your name or shall I give you one befitting you?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:54 am

The young women stopped in her tracks, with her eyes widen she didn’t know it’ll go this far yet so soon. The blond female though that she got him in her grasp but alas it was the other way around. His body close to hers feeling his demonic energy increased. The way he spoke about how he’ll this human as a slave and to work her to death. Only got the women to shiver under his touch. The final deal was to remove her close which got her to yell.” W-what?! “ this was the only time she sounded scared was just now. “ I -I ... ive never hade sex before I .. “ slowly moving to her large breast and quickly covering them even though she’s already clothed.

Under the human protection act once a human has given them selfs up for sale , the program will no longer be active but. Many creatures are not aware of this but the contract states since humans are under on the list of extinction the human female and or male must remain fertile no matter the case, or else the master and or owner will be charged with a fee.

It was to late for the young female she has backed her self up into a corner and having no choice slowly moving to her shirt unbuttoned one at a time before slowly sliding it off and to the floor. Then moving her arms behind her back to unhook her soft blue bra and soon after it was tossed to the ground as well , letting her large breast bounce free from it cage. Next moving her hands to her jeans and from there she pulled them down to her feet and used her feet to pull it off one another and tossed it aside and lastly was dark blue panties. And there she removed them and tossed it aside with her other closing. There she covered her breast as she looked away in embarrassment . Mumbles softly as her long blond hair covers her face. “ please.. be gentle..” she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:09 am

Some what to his demeanor and manner of shameless cruelty, is meet under the purpose not only belittle this spoiled blonde who is demanding a job. Also, he feels she holding something back, she keeping something from him Ergo feels. A human protected under the Human Protection Act while can lead and live a comfortable lifestyle. Even for ones who are raised among sheep. As her words became more submissive with a slight stuttering the goat demon looked back and found her shivering with her eyes lowered. Right when she's offer herself as a slave or pet and added to sweeten the deal, offspring's to bear which would make a demon in this age rich. Before she is able to reach the door Ergo stopped her, with a wave of the hand slamming the exit and locking it up before pulling on the arm, forcing her body coming against the wall. His left arm came near beside her right side of the head, while face to face Ergo drew himself close. “Slave... pet? Be careful to not give yourself into something you'll regret later on. The Human Protection Act can only do so much to safe guard your life, but the law in itself has loop holes. For example, a human giving themselves up as a slave is no longer under the Human Protection Act, which means I can do anything I want with you. If a customer what's to fuck you out back I will let him or her do so for a price. I could work you to death, 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no rest, no food, water, to time to take a shit. I could even have you work the street, paid to get fuck and knocked-up to have as many babies as I desire. But... I may or may not do that, but who knows. If you still want the job Then I'll hire you but under contract you are my slave understand? First... take off your clothes, all of them!”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 pm

The young women looked at this beast with wide eyes lessening to his every word bitting her bottom lip. Her body shivered her eyes looked down for a brief second watching his body turn around leaving her in her own thoughts the young women needed to think of some sort of plan or- “ a free slave... I can be your pet.. I .. just think about it, humans are already expensive and that ... if your costumers come and see a human work here then they’ll think that you have a good business and or have a good wealthy life style! And... and “ she stopped once again then said somthing that she would regret later down the road. “ children ... you can sell children for a good price! Just think about it! And by law ! A human women like my self should have more then 4 children right ?! Then that means you can ...” She stoped half way and then sigh softly. “ if not then, it’s your loss, I mean having a human slave is handful other then meat.. just saying.” She added slowly turning around.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:50 pm

It came clear to Ergo, to whom he is dealing with, at that moment the young women revealed herself to him. “I knew it, I knew you're a horded human, but from where I stand your still a pet groomed and looked after. And a very spoiled one beholding a grandstanding if you were expecting me to be at awe.” He sneered and turn a back as she spoken about the gun, telling him how wrongly it's labeled, yet he did responded to her none the less. “I don't care what it really is or it's worth. Hell... I could care less if that gun predated during a time your kind were eating and slinging your shit around. As I said, if you wanted work go and blow someone off because that's what you humans are good for, a good fuck if demons are board with fuck everything else. That or meat, so get lost before I rip the flesh from your body and sell as beef jerky. What use are you to me?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 1:20 pm

As he spoke the beautiful blond left eye twitches as he spoke. “ how dare you! I’m no one sticking pet ! For you information I was raised by sheep!” She yelled moving her hand away from the bell, and resting on her hips. Her soft hazel eyes stared into his golden glare. After his rude comment a big ball of anger roared out from her body before she slammed both her hands onto his desk. “ hey! Look here fucker! For the past few years I’ve been reading and studying the human history before it whent down to shit. “ backing away both her heels hitting the marble floor with a clank, and in that instance her finger pointed at a small old hand gun that was selling for two gold coins . “ first that gun is not what you wrot as a ‘hand gun’ it’s a revolver with a hand crafted barrel, from the first war “ She yelled and soon after this the women left out a pouty type huff.” Can’t belive you demons ! Look! I need a job! I need a home I need food so give me this job ... “ she paused then sigh.” Please! I’ll do any thing man!” She yelled with her armed crossed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 12:52 pm

The ringing of the bells sounding off, under purpose intended to alert the surviving clerk came to Ergo's notice, yet in feeling he didn't care to service the one entered the shop right away. Rather, his attention is more focused on taking stock, seeing what needs to go on the floor for buyers to view. Erog's attention over this matter easily came obstructed, over the obsessive ringing of another bell on the front checkout counter. "(Sigh) Who of all people would make such a raucous before the store has even opened?" Before another ring of the bell sound, the goat demon grabbed hold over the wrist of the female in question. Which inspired a curious look found in his eyes, seeing it is a human girl, until the look made cutting leer over the comment "old man." He looked closely into her face and humbed, "hmm no marking s or tag so your not free range. You look well feed for a stray, so I'll your somebodies lost pet. If you're looking for work, there's a shit hole of a bar who needs a girl to work the glory hole. Although I highly doubt you're even qualified for that line of work."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 1:15 pm

50 years ago a scientific lab in US, Wyomi . That is only runned by demi humans of different species managed to find a The last remaining humans in the states. Only having ten in captivity, which in records was 3 human females and 7 males. Trying to increase the human population this way increased the numbers from 10 to 26 . Years ago humans was always on the market through sex-trades or expensive meats, but now after the group of scientists has informed the government that the human race should be protected at all cost. And after so many months the government has released a law called the human protection act where no human is allowed to get hurt, killed, or sold through the market. But the law also states that human females must have more then four children in their life time and as for men they must have more then 10 children in their life time doesn’t matter if it’s the same person or if it’s multiple people at once.

In the present time the human protection act is still active after 50 years. Sadly not all countries follow and or obey this law so because of this human are still at risk of becoming extinct from the world. Many demi humans, which are animals with human abilities, has found a few humans that rome the soil to find and or to have another life. So many scientists has put tags on the humans they have found and let loose into the wild. So for other demi humans and or demons to see that these humans are indeed on record and not to be touched in any way. Now the difference between a human that is tagged and a human that isn’t tagged is one thing. The tage is a set of numbers on the left side of the check of the face, if a human walks around with no code on the side of their face that means that they haven’t been tagged yet.

So in full record there are in total of 30 humans in captivity, a sum of 12 humans that has been tagged and is walking around freely and another sum of 7 that hasn’t been tagged that is on records just Incase they need this human for testing and or needs medical help of any.

In the small town of Germany, there has only been three humans last seen there. One of them being a young women, this women was raised in a horde of sheep . Her golden long locks breeze to the cold air, wearing 2 inch high heels, with jeans and a tight shirt. With a hand bag in one arm she walked the streets with not a single care in the world. Her eyes looked at one shop after the next, before lookin away and turning her head the other direction to see the other shops on her left hand side.

A week ago this beautiful human women found out that she wasn’t the only human alive, she found out that she was placed under the protection law . At first this upset the young women and for one reason only. Before she would steal, Take, and yell at other creatures that if she didn’t get what she wanted then she’ll yell to every one about how rude and how racist they are to her kind. Even though that’s not the case, same whent with bills . Living in someone’s else house and or living in a apartment for free because of her being the ‘only’ human alive . But as soon as the demi humans and or demons find out that she was placed under this act they have been more and more strict on this women. Such as bills, paying for food, and so on. No longer getting what she wanted for free she hade no choice but to get a job and live like every one else.

Here she is , the women wasn’t here to shop but rather to look for any shop that is hiring like someone like herself. After walking what seems like about an hour she passed by this small shop with a badly written “ help wanted “ sign. The female rolled her eyes and placed a fake smile on her face , slowly open the glass door a soft ringing sound echo across the store. Taking a few steps inside the clack of her heels was the only sounds from the store. Her eyes wonder around the shop, first they’re small little old toys, glass charms, paintings she has seen before and so on. “ this place is creepy..” she whispered making her way over to the counter she ring the small bell on the desk, and yet no one came then the female ring the bell again, then again and again until she heard the sound of a very angry and annoyed man. “ hey, are you hiring or what old man?” She spoke in a nasty rude tone.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:41 am

Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) Img_0212
Hell on earth, a sad reality one may find difficult to comprehend, seeing the days in-which humans fall at long last. How disgracefulness, for the once proud race to find themselves fallen far from elegance, to meet an undignified end. Like all manner of beast roaming the earth, by land, sea, or sky, mankind's fall resides along side and looked down upon as no different then the beings who walk on fours. But the question remains, how did the humans came to exist at the same level as beast before their extinction? To an unusual occurrence it happen so suddenly. The rise of demon making way from the underworld to take domain upon the earth. And likely so the humans fought back with fury and fire which burn the sky's to the ground, with all their armaments, to alas fall at the feet with the new dominate race. But after long it took nearly a one hundreds to first defeat and subdue the humans, despite their weakness they were quite the worthy foe for that time. Then again the humans with their self destructive nature made it all too easy, where the demons only had to wait them out.

War brings about death, famine, and pestilence thanks to the humans long history in their disrespect towards life and nature itself. Hell on earth is a making of humans and not the demons ironically. Lakes of fire, darken skies, miasma in the air, acid rain, and hot grounds made of sulfur. An unbearable living conditions for all life on earth, however not for demons who are use to such deplorable climate, being deplorable creatures themselves. In the end, after the hundred year war, mankind surrendered themselves to the demon kin where they'd meet cruelty beyond mans past horror among others. Either, placed in the work force to be worked to death. Man and woman in sex-trade abused through hardcore fetishes and eventually rape to death. Worst of all, human flesh to a demons tongue is the sweeties of all, thus the top fatality for humans is being eaten. It doesn't matter, a demon would just eat humans indiscriminately on a on a whim. Even if a human belong to another demon as a slave or pet. To eventually humans came under extinction from over consumption with a low sexual reproduction rate, to replenish.

Two hundred year after the humans extinction, life on earth with the demon race went on. Forming their own society much of the same with the older inhabitant. Political, economics, rulership, all mix with brutality, blood rage, and savagery. Some are barbaric while other live within high class which turns to the life of one demon. Ergo, the goat demon and respectable shop owner who trade and sell goods in antiquities. Famously human art, fine china, to clothing, he even holds art showings and did auctions. But first of all in his hay day, the demon goat became rich selling humans slaves and even cornered the market in improving the human lifespan and increasing fertility. However that wasn't enough to save the human race. So now he has only junk to sell.

On one morning Ergo found himself opening his shop, due to firing his last employee for stealing his stock of human erotic art (Hentai) which sell highly. Fired in a demons term; to remove the others skin and mount them to the wall as they die slowly. He sigh having to do manual labor while hearing the painful screams of his last employee, “quite down, I can't get any work done with your obsessive expression of agony.” The one crucify with spike nails and skinned alive would have replied in words, if he had a tongue to speak. Rather it was cut out and placed in a pickle jar, which Ergo placed last night and then started eating after growing hungry from the work of opening the store. “This kind of work is beneath me,” he muttered with a light demonic goat's yak, before taking a sigh to the front window displayed as “Help Want” to attract a hire. At the mean time he went back to work minding the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))   Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Hell ((Mature For ShandyFlowers))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: