Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Samuel nodded to her when she asked him about his supposed past, "Most of it is. The part about King Arthur is a little embellished. He wasn't exactly the toughest guy around." He mentioned before she came back up in front of him, "You certainly are persistent, I will give you that much." He smirked as she caressed his chin, "I am more than at ease taking the place of a guard. At least until your persistence wears me down enough to finally get me there."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 12:41 am

"yes and did you really do all the things in the books I read?"she asked himĀ 
"Because if your trying to scare me it worked but a my next question is will you still be my king even me knowing what your past is?"Lillian ask a hand carresssing his chin
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 pm

As was his place now, Samuel stayed near Lillian even as she scoured the castle library for every reference that she could have found to what he did in the past. Even as she found his more infamous incidents that eventually lead to the knights of the round table interfering with his actions. Then every so often her eyes would go over a princess locked away in a tower like the old tales went.

One book, a breastiary, would find what kind of dragon he was. An old race that could change its form at will, from the monsters of old that could swallow a man whole, to what she saw before though did not show the race taking a human shape.

"Find anything you fancy?" He asked when the night sky began setting in and drawing the blanket of dark and cold over the land.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm

She does a she says and looks at many books in the library with his names in it with him near by
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Samuel chuckled under his breath with her question, "I suppose that I can at least give you a name if you are so curious." He crossed his arms over his chest, "Before your kingdom was ever started, I was called Agni, the warlord of flame. Before you think about bringing me into bed come tomorrow, find the time to read everything I did back then. The death and destruction. You may have second thoughts about it. For now, I will simply be your guard. And perhaps if we are attacked you can see how brutal I can be my princess."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 7:57 pm

"if you were not kind I would be dead wouldn't I? I don't know who you were before but your not going to tell me are you?"I ask
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Samuel let Lillian approach him. Once close enough he took a firm hold of her chin to bring her lips close to his muzzle. Before they could kiss, he stopped just short while his hot breath brushed against her lips, "If you think I'm kind at heart, then you are sorely mistaken."

He released her and walked to the window as his silhouette became less exposing to the young princess, "I have a question for you. What is my real name? What is the history I possess? I can assure you that this identity I possess is very, very recent."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 10:28 am

"I knew you were a dragon I could care less of what you look like I just know you are of a kind heart"she approach him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 6:28 am

Samuel remained silent after her explanation of what she really tried to do with him, "Then perhaps you should know. I would not be the best choice for such an action." His body ignited in blue flames. His body then warped and distorted into a taller, muscular frame though covered in golden scales while appearing much less human.

His eyes retained the glowing color they possessed before while he stared down at the princess, "Is this what you want for a king or consort?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 12:34 am

"look I was trying to make you my consort my father is dying I can't rule this kingdom alone and I don't trust that our allies mean well I called you because I need a king I didn't want some prince I want you"she says sounding more serious
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 8:18 pm

There was a look of annoyance in his glowing eyes while he watched her actions, "Princess Lillian," he started with the annoyance coming to his voice now, "I am not going through with what you are planning. It is irresponsible of you to consider it." He spoke keeping his hands behind his back, "I will remain if you intend to stay, but my objective is to keep you safe as your personal guard. I am not a consort."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 8:03 pm

She pouted"your no fun come on I won't tell anyone if you don't"she wisper in his ear
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Samuel glanced to the princess with a sigh and followed close behind her, "I do hope that this isn't going where I'm thinking your highness." He spoke. In the dimming lit it started to look like the new guard's eyes started to glow with a golden light.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:28 am

Come with me to my hambers"she says leading the way
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Samuel offered a small smile to her, the same polite posture continued even with a bow, "If you wish it your highness, then I will be there." He spoke not keeping his hands behind his back, "Is there much left on the agenda for today your highness?" he asked feeling some weariness with the monotony of the recent events.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 2:26 am

"ah just in time for the feast oh and sir sam will be joining us"she says says Happily
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Samuel watched over his charge, a low growl starting to bellow up from his throat as soon as the princes approached. He watched each one approach, watching them like a hawk in the possible event they would do something remarkably stupid to his charge.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 11:53 am

She does paper workĀ 
Then goes into town happily conversing with her subjects they all adore her she was so kind when they return a prince for a neboring kingdom came to woo the princess
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 12:32 am

Samuel tucked his hands behind his back as he followed behind his charge. Once inside he remained close to Lillian for the ordeal to possibly happen.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 12:12 pm

"no "she days as she goes to the throne room
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 am

Samuel nodded in understanding, "And I will be with you with each step you take." He added in while taking a stand next to Lillian, "Not visiting anyone particularly dangerous are we?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 am

"not much have to do some paperwork and and visit the people
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:14 am

"Your words honor me my lady." He returned before slowly approaching Lillian now that the brothers had left them be, "May I ask what the agenda is for today my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:11 am

"your such a charming young man Samuel"Lillian giggled as the two brothers go to bed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Samuel rose back up with a smile to return to Lillian, "As I am to understand, I am to be your protector my lady?" He asked now keeping both of his hands folded in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next