Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:59 pm

"it's not your fault he dide of old age well as the new king what your first oder?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Samuel froze hearing the news, "I'm sorry." He spoke letting his head down as a moment of silence for his lover's departed father. He didn't want to come to eye level at that moment."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 pm

"last night after we had sex my father passed away"she says sadly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:07 pm

"What they think doesn't matter so much, what they might do however is what worries me." He mentioned before looking up and seeing the look on her face, "Did something happen?" He asked her setting his silverware down and focusing his attention on her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 11:03 pm

"yes but I don't really give a flying hoot what they think "she looked hurt something happened last night
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Samuel continued glancing down at his meal while she explained what would happen from here, "I can't imagine all those suitors will be happy with the fact that their princess has been claimed." He continued before finally taking a bite, "Do you think there will be some retaliation, that some unknown just suddenly swept the princess away?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Well you'll have to announce your king with me by your side then when the time comes we will let the people know who you are"she says and smile
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 10:13 pm

It had taken a lot of getting use to the idea of being a king, especially with the idea that what was considered a monster. Even the idea that he was seated with the princess eating breakfast like a royal was a challenge, "So, how does this go from here?" He spoke shifting the food on his plate with an air of unease.

(Remember. Take it easy on the time skips. Skipping a night is fine, but skipping weeks can be a little annoying)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Soon the whole kingdom was talking about the new king was Lillian was at the table eating breakfast with Samuel
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Samuel rested himself on his side and pulled the princess into his chest, a claw slowly caressing her sides with thin lines crawling along her frame, "Go ahead and get yourself some rest my princess. I'll still be here in the morning." He muttered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 8:28 pm

You are wonderful lover please let's cuddle and be in each other's arms til we fall asleep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 8:10 pm

The dragon continued his assault, each thrust driving the bed into the wall with the sound of wood on stone grating in the room. Samuel started grunting as his end neared. With one last thrust he drove himself down and began to pour his seeds deep into his lover's womb. He tried bringing his breathing back to normal while remaining hilted in her, "Enjoy your first time with a beast my princess?" He asked before letting his tongue start lapping at her neck, "I haven't felt that in a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pm

"I know keep going"she says patting
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 11:36 pm

The screams she made seemed to throw the final switch in the back of Samuel's mind even as he had his way with his princess. His wide fang filled grin shined in the dim light, "Remember princess. You wanted this." He spoke to her continuing to satisfy his urges into her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 pm

She screams looudly it being herd throw the whole castle well so much for keeping this little night secret
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Samuel's white fangs began to glisten in the limited light around them, "If that is what you desire my princess." He spoke softly before she felt the sudden intrusion as he hilted himself down into her with a single thrust. Before she could make a sound of protest he pinned her shoulders down to the bed, there was no more warming up as the dragon started his rough and swift thrusts into his new lover.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm

"Be a beast please"she shiverd slightly as he playfully and happily kisses his neck
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Samuel chuckled under his breath before leaning in and licking her ear in a playful manner. In a swift motion he pulled her off her feet and softly set her down on the bed just a few steps away. Almost acting like a predator he started to crawl up the bed, "Do you want me to be a gentle dragon my princess?" He asked running his claws up her leg until they started to stroke along her nether lips, "Or do you want me to be a beast in rut?" He continued running his tongue along her neck while he warmed her up with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 pm

She smiled"oh I love how it's going so far"she says a shiver went down her spine
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 8:50 pm

In the short time that it took for the two to arrive back in the princess's room, Samuel had taken it upon himself to return to the more reptilian shape that he had shown her during his attempts to have her question her thoughts. The towering beast stood above her as she slipped what she had off of her frame. His claws carefully trailed down her frame to feel the curves on her, "This is your night princess. How do you want me?" He whispered in her ear savoring how soft her skin felt under his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:59 pm

They soon go into her room she closed the door and undress in front of him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Samuel chuckled now understanding why the other two seemed so protective over Lillian, "Really now? I suppose that does explain a lot about them." He muttered though looked into her eyes while she stayed just about pressed into him, "If you are so adamant about it, perhaps one night of entertainment won't be too much to ask for. If just to satiate that appetite you seem to have for me." He kept his hand locked onto her hips to prevent her from sprinting off and leaving him behind.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:29 am

"you mean the men you met when you first arrive they are my brothers but the promise to others as for me I get to choose who I want and I won't mind it being someone as strong as you"she says with a giggle
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:32 pm

While not completely objecting to Lillian's kiss, he did make them separate after a moment, "Come now princess. I'm sure you have better self control than that." He couldn't help but to softly rest his hands on her hips, "If you start doing that in here, those two other guards might get the wrong idea."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:27 pm

"I have my ways of breaking you"she snake her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next