Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking In (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 am

Clarissa walked over to the door and opened it, taking a slight step as her eyes widened a bit in recognition. "Oh. You." Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Did those guys bother you again? Hey, Ronan. Do you know this girl?" Glancing towards the hallway from his kitchen seat, he sniffed slightly and sighed. "Yes. You can let her in." When Luna rounded the corner, he looked at her but made sure they weren't having direct eye contact. "Hello, Luna. Did you sleep well? Were you... safe?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 1:19 am

Luna looked around a little as she found herself back in Ronan's street, she didn't know if she really wanted to go to Ronan's and see how Alistair was doing. Pacing a little she swore to herself before she started towards Ronan's. Reaching his front door she reached out and knocked on the door lightly, Luna kept the good on the jacket pulled low over her head comfortably "I must be crazy coming back here" she mumbled to herself as she shuffled her feet as she waited for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 am

Alistair scowled at Clara, who probed the area at the base of his damaged wing. "You can actually hide one at a time?" She muttered, and Alistair rolled his eyes. "Not normally, but I don't really have much choice right now until it heals. Yeowch! Easy, Clara. Where's Ronan?" The doctor glanced up at him before going back to stitching up his wounds. "He said he had to step out and get some coffee. Something about Clarissa sounding angry about something."

An hour later, Ronan looked up when the door to his living room opened and Clarissa walked in. "Clari. Where's Charles?" "I dropped him off at his father's. Alistair asleep?" Ronan noticed she was still agitated, and he nodded slightly, slipping at his wine. "Yeah. So, what happened?" Clarissa made a angry noise like a cat and sat down across from him at the kitchen island. "These two totally creepo guys were following this girl." She noticed how Ronan stiffened for a second before relaxing. "Always the protector, Clari."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 am

Luna frowned when the woman with a baby stepped in her line of sight, taking the opportunity she was given Luna slipped away out of sight onto the street behind the store and continued to walk. She had heard that woman say Ronan's name but she shrugged it off as she guessed that there could be other people around called Ronan. Pulling up the hood on the jacket she had stolen Luna used it to cover her face not sure where else she could go even though she was somewhat tempted to go back and thank that woman she was also tempted to go back to Ronan's to see how Alistair was.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:35 am

Clarissa stepped out of the Petite Lamour store to her right, her baby held carefully in her arms, her cell held in place by her right shoulder. "Hey, how's Alistair doing?" Cooing gently to her baby, she frowned as she saw the slowing car park across the street and its driver got out, going to sit with a man in black glasses. The two glanced across the street towards a closed business, and she noticed the edge of a woman's clothing. "That's good. Sorry, Ronan. Got a situation here. The store is locked up tight." Walking across the street, she stepped into the two men's sight, giving the woman the change to get away. "You two boys got a staring problem? Never seen a woman with a baby before?!" She said loudly, bringing nearby attention wholly to herself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Luna stayed in the place she was hiding for the rest of the night only dozing lightly and she woke up to every small sound she heard, waking up late in the morning she slowly came out from under the house. Going into the backyard she grabbed some clothes off of the washing line and pulled them on and left the jacket behind, leaving the yard Luna slowly began to walk around, noticing a car was following her she looked away from it and continued to walk at a more steady pace. Reaching the city centre she glanced around and saw the car still following, frowning she ducked into an alleyway she had slept in before she wandered down it and moved to stand in the back doorway of a business so she was hidden from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Upon seeing Alistair's wounded condition, Ronan almost felt his anger boil over at whoever did this, but his rational brain won out once again. Alistair was wounded badly, and he needed to be seen after first. Reaching down, he easily picked the man up and used his own bit of magic to hide them. "Sorry, Boss." Alistair said weakly, and Ronan shook his head, his expression clear once again. "At least they are thrown of the girl's trail, hm?" "Be quiet, Alistair. Conserve your strength." After a few moments of silence, Alistair spoke up again. "You're worried about her, aren't you? Ronan, it will be okay. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:17 pm

As the man spoke she frowned, seeing Alistair's body move without being touched she started to step backwards slowly, seeing him dissapear her mouth dropped open she looked around a little as she heard Ronan's voice. Looking down at Alistair she shook her head "Sorry" she said softly before she turned and took off running again, making sure she was far enough away she ducked into someone else's yard. Seeing that their house was raised a little she managed to wiggle herself under the house, Luna didn't care that she was now covered in dirt all she cared about was hiding away from the insanity she had fallen into. The space she was in was small enough that she knew tall men like Ronan and Alistair couldn't fit into the space and it made her feel comfortable being out of sight of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 pm

The man looked up at her, his crimson eyes shining brightly as he finally took notice of her. "So you are the girl causing waves in the Underworld." He raised a eyebrow, looking her down and then back up with a snort. "Not much to look at. Scrawny, not enough meat on you. Why ever he helped you, I will never know." He frowned and made a movement with the sword in his hand and Alistair's unconscious form tumbled off to the side, thrown by an invisible force. "Well, money is money." Feeling an approaching power, he frowned, sheathing his sword which disappeared. "But fighting the Prince when he is angry is not within my pay grade. Enjoy another day of living, darling." He laughed and disappeared into a puff of smoke that smelled faintly of brimstone. "Luna! Alistair!" Ronan's far away voice echoed towards them, carrying his anger and hint of fear for his friend and the girl that got caught up in this madness.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Luna stopped walking when Alistair yelled for her to hit him, about to say something else to him she spun around quickly when she heard someone else speak. Seeing Alistair on the ground unconscious she raised her eyes and looked at the man that was holding a blade, "Who are you?" Luna demanded as she stayed standing where she was her back stiff as she kept this strange man in her view wondering if she would need to start running again. She still was not sure what she as now in the middle of but she did know that she really did not like it, the man in front off her did not look like someone Luna could trust. Taking her eyes off of this man for a moment she glanced back down at Alistair before she looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:55 pm

"Luna, hit me!" Alistair yelled, the sword disappearing as he held his hands out to his sides. "If something is not real, I will not cry out. It will not hurt, I will not bleed. What do you have to lose? I- Ah!" He went down in a shower of blood and feathers, knocked out cold instantly from the pain in his now mangled right wing. Standing behind where he had been was a man dressed in all black, a long duster casually draped on his shoulders. In his right hand he held a thing black blade, silver-red angel blood dripping off the tip. The man looked down at the unconscious Alistair, a sneer of disgust on his face. "Damn angels. Feathered filth."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Luna's mouth dropped open as she watched Alistair, she couldn't not believe that she was seeing. None of this made sense to her. Throwing her hands in the air she shook her head as she turned away from him and started to walk "Nope" Luna said casually as she continued to walk away from Alistair without a backwards glance "I have officially lost my mind. I'm now crazy like other people living on the streets" she said shaking her head as she continued to walk. She wasn't going to pretend like she believed in what she was seeing, to her it was completely insane that such creatures could even exist in reality.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:41 pm

The demon tried to jump at Alistair while the man was keeping his attention on Luna, but his right hand shot out, and a beautiful blade with a golden hilt appeared and speared the demon, which then burst into dust. "Just... let me show you one thing. After that, if you are afraid... or want to forget.... I can make that happen. You will never have to worry about all this again." Lowering the blade, he stepped back and closed his eyes. Taking in a deep breath, he held it for a moment and then slowly let it out, and as he did so, a pair of large pure white wings emerged from his back. When he opened his eyes they were a startling blue. "I am breaking Council rules, showing you this. But those demons already did that, coming after a innocent. Miss Luna... Everything, all those scary stories... stories even of angels and the like... We live. We always have. Stories come from something. An experience someone had, or when they were in dire need of help."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Luna made an unhappy noise when Alistair said that he couldn't let go of her, "Demons aren't real!" she shouted as she upped her attempts to break free from his grip. Her heartbeat sped up when he said that these things had killed Ronan's mother but she didn't believe in demons or anything of the like, they were just stories told to children. "People die everyday! And they don't die because of demons" Luna snapped as she finally managed to twist and wiggle her way free of Alistair's grip, "This is all insane! How do I know that none of this is all just in my head?" she ran a hand angrily though her hair not caring that she was basically shouting "For all I know living on the streets and having crap parents has finally caught up to me and I'm imaging all of this" Luna shouted angrily. She had gone past being scared and had reached being angry.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Alistair shook his head, using his free hand to shoot the demon creature back with a blast of force from his hand. "I can't do that, Miss Luna. These Kartelyn deamons do not stop until their targets are dead." He stepped back as the creature stood up, despite its broken wing. "Those things killed Ronan's mother three years ago. I know you saw that painting in the house. That was Ronan's mother. She was everything he had, and they killed her because of who Ronan's father is. Please, just let me break their trail of you. Once I do, Ronan can track down the contract maker, and take care of them. That will keep you safe. If you wish, I can even erase your memory, so you don't remember any of this... or us. Boss won't be able to live with himself if someone else dies because they know him."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Luna yelped when she was suddenly grabbed and pulled out of the way of something, she didn't care that she had been grabbed by Alistair all she could think was that she needed to be let go and get away from all of this craziness. "Get off!" she snapped as she struggled trying to slam her elbow back into Alistair, she didn't care that he was so much taller than she was Luna didn't like being grabbed it just reminded her of when her parents were in a mood because they couldn't get their fix of whatever they were tripping on and would grab her in anger. "Let me go" Luna shouted as she thrashed her body trying to make it difficult for him to keep his grip on her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Alistair spotted her darting out of sight and he cursed under his breath in Gaelic as she disappeared. "Dammit." He muttered as he jumped out of the car and ran after her. She was a target, simply because someone didn't like Ronan. How had they known about her, anyway? Running through what happened from now to the first moment he met Luna, he cursed and pulled out his phone. Dialing a quick number, he darted out of the way of a car. "Clara, you need to check your staff. Someone attacked the miss staying at Ronan's place." Pocketing his phone, he spotted a quick moving shadow and put on a last burst of speed, grabbing Luna and pulling her out of the way as the shadow creature as it barreled past. "This is pissing me off! Miss Luna please. Stay near me."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Luna gave a high pitched scream when she saw something coming for her, when the thing was flung backwards her eyes widened seeing Ronan in front of her. Grabbing his jacket he had tossed she pulled it on as she scrambled out of the bed and did it up, even though Ronan had said that Alistair was in the car waiting she had no interest in going for the car. Running front the room she tore down the stairs tripping on the bottom step but she didn't let that stop her as she ran out of the house without a backwards glance, turning in the opposite direction of the car Luna gunned it down the street. Running across the street Luna was almost hit by a car she slammed her hands onto the hood of the car and pushed herself off of it before she continued running "What the fuck?" she breathed to herself as she continued to run as she glanced over her shoulder to see if anyone was following her.

She didn't know what she had gotten herself into but hell, she was not going to stay around to find out what was going on. She didn't care that she was only wearing a jacket all she knew was that she needed to get away, feeling that she was far enough away from Ronan's house Luna stopped running and started walking all the while glancing over her shoulder now and again feeling like Ronan or Alistair were going to be right behind her any second.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Moving with a singular purpose, and doing so without a sound, the black cloaked figure that entered the house stepped forward. Melding into the shadows, it zipped through this new medium to arrive in the bedroom. So it is true. He does have a female here. That stupid Clara, not checking her things properly. Hm... The girl is pretty. Smells nice, too. I wonder if he's tasted her yet. Well, won't matter much longer, now.

Feeling a disturbance in the barrier around Ronan's front door that he had placed befoee they left, Alistair closed his eyes, pretending to enjoy the presence of the beautiful women sitting on either side of him. Spirit-traveling to the house, he recoiled and snapped back into his body, jumping to his feet as he did so. "Ronan!" The man looked up from the papers he was examining and froze when he saw the fear in Alistair's eyes. The girl! He helped her, and now she was exposed and in danger!

The shadow-walker chuckled in his mind, ready to step out and take care of business when he heard the front door slam open. "Luna!" He scowled when he heard Ronan's voice. Alistair.... I should have known Ronan's little lap dog kept an eye on the house. Stepping quickly from the shafows, Luna would get a glimpse of a demonic looking creature coming for her, before it was suddenly flung back against the wardrobe. Standing to his feet, Ronan kept his gaze firmly on the demon. "Luna. I am sorry. You were exposed to danger, and it is my fault." Taking off his suit jacket, he tossed it over his shoulder to her. "Cover yourself with that, and get downstairs. Alistair is down in the car waiting." His body tensed into a crouch as he watched the demon creature stumble to its feet.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Luna frowned a little as she noticed the direct look that Alistair was giving Ronan, to her she didn't notice anything weird about Ronan but the look Alistair was giving Ronan was weird. Giving a small nod of her head Luna took one of her hands from behind her back and gave a small wave. Once the two of them had left she let out a small sigh as she wandered out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to find the room that the two of them had been in before, finding it she wandered in and looked around. "Nice" she said to herself, moving over to the bed she stripped off the dress she was wearing and climbed into the bed and snuggled under the blankets, it had been a long time since she had never laid on a mattress that it felt nice. Closing her eyes it didn't take long for Luna to fall asleep, she slept for a few hours before she was jolted awake by the sound of the front door opening making her sit up in the bed holding the blanket to her chest looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Alistair watched Ronan closely, making sure to not make it so obvious that Luna would notice it. Ronan's current posture might seem easy and in control, but Alistair noticed the very small tremors that ran through his boss's body. "Hey, boss. Since Clarissa is still out on maternity leave, do you want me to drive you to the meeting?" Ronan blinked slowly once before letting out a slight sigh. "Yes. I need to go by the bank first." Alistair was actually visibly shocked, and it took him a second to recover before smiling. "Sure thing, boss. Let's go. Have a nice day, Miss Luna." Alistair then followed Ronan out of the house.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Luna looked up at Ronan when he and Alistair came back downstairs and she clasped her hands behind her back casually "No, I don't need anything. Thank you" she said with a small smile. She wasn't sure what else she would even ask for since she had broken into his house. "You've been nice enough to give me something to wear and something to eat so I don't think I can ask anything else of you to be honest" Luna said with a delicate shrug of her shoulders as she looked at both Ronan and Alistair knowing that as soon as they both left she was going to find the room that they had been rearranging and was going to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Alistair let out a low sigh as he settled the dresser into place. "You should know better, Boss. Are you sure helping Miss Luna wasn't just an impulse thing due to... hunger?" He flinched slightly at the look that Ronan gave him before the man returned to buttoning up his fresh business shirt. "Sorry. It's just... Carla said you haven't been by the bank in over a month. I know you are a blue blood and all, and your control is phenomenal, but... Are you sure it's wise? You know she has no problem finding you a source." Ronan took in a deep breath before pulling on his suit jacket. "You know my reasons, Alistair. Enough." Both men descended the stairs and went to where she was. "I will be heading out soon. Do you need anything before I go?" Ronan asked Luna is his plain tone, trying to ignore the fact that her scent was all through the house now.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 12:36 am

Luna's eyes widened when she saw the painting of Ronan and the beautiful woman, walking up closer to the painting she stood in front of it and took in the beauty of it. He looked so much happier in the picture than he did right at that moment, tipping her head to the side as she studied it closer she turned away from it after a moment feeling as if she was invading something personal and so she walked out of the lounging room making sure to pull the door closed back behind herself and she headed back to the kitchen not wanting Ronan or Alistair to know that she had been basically snooping about the place.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 10:35 am

The house itself was decked out in blacks and frey, with white sprinkled here and there. The carpet was a deep onyx and and walls were a beautiful matte grey color. Pictures lined the hallway, but there wasn't a single one of Ronan anywhere. There was his office on the bottom floor, and even that didn't really give away anything of himself. However, in the last room on the right side of the hallway, was a lounging room. This room was decked out in shades of black and crimson, and a beautiful painting hung over the fireplace.

The picture was of an ivory skinned woman wearing a beautiful red and black dress, Victorian inspired. A slight smile was on her face and her left hand rested on the hand on her right shoulder. The person who was the owner of said hand, was a man dressed in what was a very royal looking military uniform, and upon closer inspection, it was Ronan! In this painting he was actually smiling, and the painter managed to catch the light in those coal black eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking In (M/M open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next