Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Lucy noticed how he reacted to her touch. She moaned as their kiss continued and she slowly slid onto his cock. "I need you, and I know you need me." she said seductively. Her breasts began lactating a lot, and pretty soon she felt his full length inside her.

Marco panted heavily. "You're... so... good..." he managed to breathe out. He could feel their love juices dripping out of her pussy and down his cock. It was making him hard again, and he kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:51 am

Max watched lucy closely and gasped as she reached in his pants for his cock. He kissed her hard blushing as he felt her remove his pants he pulled her ontop of him so she would straddle him. She was in full control at the moment he rubbed her breasts gently as his cock throbbed begging to be inside her. his heart racing he loved lucy so much

Lizzie pouted some as she couldn’t feed from him but her mind was racing from this amazing sex. He was going so deep into her he was so wild she had assume he was a geek and was just smart but damn he was so good. she said “oh god…oh god …oh god….FUCK!!!!!!” she yelled to the heavens as her body exploded with pleasure from orgasm over orgasm and then the wild sensation of him cumming inside her vampiric body he was so deep it insured she would conceive him a child. She collapsed against him forgetting they were in the hall at school.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Lucy was still shooken up from her mom earlier. But being in Max's arms made her feel safe. She began to slowly reach down his pants, feeling his hard cock quiver at the mere touch of her fingers. Slowly removing his pants, she wanted him now more than ever.

Marco went wild. He thrusted so hard into her she practically jumped each time. He knew Lizzie was enjoying this, and dammit so was he. Pretty soon, he felt his member start to pulse, and before he could warn her, he came inside of her virgin vampire vagina.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Max mmed as they kissed. He was unaware of what had happen between her and her mother let alone he was also unaware of lucy pregnancy and lucy suspicion about it. he said “I missed you.” He blushed at the confession. As his hand rubbed against her sides she could feel he was hard needing her attention as much as she needed his

Lizzie was loving the taste of his sweet blood. Why was it so wrong that vampires couldn’t drink from werewolves. Lizzie was surprised by marcus ferociousness. It was a turn on. she moaned loudly at his groping and his thrusting her insides squeezing around his cock. She said “yes show me what you got don’t hold back….oh fuck so good.”
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Lucy smiled as his arms wrapped around her body. She felt so safe in his arms. She needed this after the incident with her mom. "Hi." she said, moaning as their lips pressed together.

But they weren't the only ones pressed together. Marco could feel his blood being sucked down her throat. He filled her whole pussy with his shaft, and began to slowly thrust in and out of her. He was so happy and excited to be doing this, he was practically dying from holding himself back. He could feel her getting wetter and looser, and he couldn't take it anymore, as he ferociously began to play with her breasts while thrusting powerfully into her, slamming into her wall.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:10 am

Max mmed feeling lucy snuggled against him he wrapped his arms around her they were soft and strong and she could feel the feeling of protection in them. Max blushed as he open his eyes seeing lucy. He said “hi…..” he thought he was dreaming that she was in bed with him nude and was very horny. Mas leaned in a nd kissed her

Lizzie drank marcos blood from his shoulder it was sweet and strong and addicting. It distracted her from the pain she felt of her cherry being pop and him filling her insides with his cock lizzzzie was so tight wet and warm felt so good it jjust made marco want to move in lizzie more. He had fantasied about this for year with her tormenting him flirting so much
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Lucy found Max's house. It was a simple two story home, unlike her ten story monstrosity of a building she lived in. She sensed nobody else was home, so she let herself in, thinking he wouldn't mind. She found his room and nearly gasped. At school he was absolutely gorgeous, but here, sprawled out asleep in bed wearing nothing but his boxers, was downright picture worthy. She smiled, wiped her face, set her stuff down, and undressed to lay with him.

Marcos cock was large. He noticed Lizzy was sorta scared, so he ran his fingers through her hair to relax her. Picking her up, he was surprised how light she was. As he pushed harder and harder into her, he felt something break, and a warm liquid dripped down his cock, making it throb even more. Marco winced as Lizzy dug her fangs into him, but he knew this was how vampires mated.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Max was asleep on his bed but Lucy could tell he was home alone so she could go in. When she did she find her max asleep and looking sexy as ever he only had his boxers on. He smelled Lucy and mumbled her nap in his sleep she could see mass room was simple he didn't have much

Lizzieeyes widen as she got to see his cock she couldn't believe s wolf cock was that big how could it fit inside her she was scare shy and nervous as she heard him speak feeling the rest of her cloths come off and he puck her up and he began to push his way into her she winced it was so big it hurt her fangs showing like Lucy as he pushed further until he popes her cherry she instictly bite his neck tasting his sweet blood
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Lucy slowly got up, her whole body in pain and her pussy Near orgasming. Though she didn't hear her mothers threat, she gathered her things and left to go to Max's house, crying most of the way. Her and Lizzy going to the mall was gonna have to be tomorrow, unless... Oh crap, Lizzy! Lucy had forgotten all about her. Deciding to reschedule for tomorrow, she continued on to Max's home, which wasn't hard for her to find. All she did was follow his scent.

Unfortunately for Lucy, she was busy at the moment. As soon as he found her pussy, dripping wet from so much arousal, he grinned, her moan causing him to bulge. As he pressed himself closer, he said, "as am I. I'll go easy for your first, k?" with that, he slid her skirt and panties down, removed his pants, and began to prod her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 pm

lucys mother was furious. she had thrown her daughter across the room. she said "get out of my sight...." she growled she said under her breath "I will find this max and kill him for what hes done." shestormed from the room she had to think and calm down before she killed her daughter. unaware her sending lucy away would ust be sending her to max who know thanks to her mom was very horny and need max attention

Lizzie gasped as he ripped away and tossed her favorite pair of underwear. she gave a very cute moaned into there kiss as he grasped her smooth breast.she then moaned loud breaking the kiss as his hands found her pussy she was so hot and turned on by how dominate and demanding over her body. she was bright red she panted alittle saying "im a virgin...." she didn't look at him as she confess that
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Her voice shaky, she replied, "It... Was...Max... He didn't... Rape me... We had.... Sex.." her mother practically erupted at Lucy's response. Before she could blink, Lucy was thrown across the room landing hard on her back. Had she not been suddenly thrown, Lucy would have for sure orgasmed right onto her mom as she was that close to doing so.

Meanwhile, Marco grinned as he saw w cute little blue undergarments she wore to hold her birthright. It was almost a shame he had to rip it off to get to the goodies, but then again, nothing's free. Tossing her clothes to the floor, he gripped one breast in his hand, and began reaching his other down into her panties to play with her more.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Lucys mom said “answer me who deflowered you? Was it this wolf did he rape you.” She growled moving her fingers faster feeling lucys insides loving this lucys mom reached up to twist lucys nipples wanting her to talk. She was unaware lucy was thinking of max deep down lucy knew maax wouldn’t harm her or her unborn baby once she knew for sure she was pregnant.

Lizzie was in shcok of what was happening as he exposed her breast that were probably largest in there class. They were inside a blue lace bra. Lizzie gasped and moaned as her bra was ripped off now expose her breasts and marco exploring them. She blushed as she couldn’t help but moan to his touch and kiss him she could feel something bulging in his pants
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Lucy looked at her mom. one day... You'll see... she thought. She hoped for dear life she was right about Max. Lucy winced at the thought of being ripped in half by a wolf, much less Max himself. As her mother slid her fingers deeper into her chamber, she began to moan more and more as it reminded her so much of max and his miracle fingers. Her mother was right though about him deflowering Lucy.

Marco could see that Lizzy was being aroused, but he never expected her to kiss back so suddenly. "Shh, don't speak." he said as their bodies were pressed together. He kissed her again, this time deeper than before, and his ferocity had finally unleashed as he ripped her shirt open, a cute bra cupping her even cuter breasts.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Lucys mom growled and said “im not wrong you cant be friends with a wolf. They will turn on you like all mutts. Do you want them to rip apart your sister like they ripped apart your father infront of me.” she loved her fingers deeper into lucy finding her daughter was very sensitive and was likeing the movements of her mother fingers it reminded her of max who she desired. She said “you been deflowered haven’t you. Was it this wolf.”

Lizzy gulped as he rubbed her lips blushing redder to his words. Her heart was beating fast and about exploded out of her chest as he kissed her. she had quickly kissed back his lips had been sweet hers even sweeter. She said “i…i….” she was speechless something that she was never. He could feel her breast pushing against his chest she blushed as she was turned on by how bold he was being how dominate he was becoming she gasped as he had kissed her again this time was harder and more hungry for her blush as she felt him rip her top open
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Lucy started to tear up a bit. Her mothers slaps hurt. "You're wrong about him..." she paused. Her little sister Rose was always looking up to big sister Lucy. If she found out about this... Lucy would never be able to live with it. Lucy laid down and shivered slightly as her mothers hand ran down her body. As she penetrated Lucys pussy, Lucy moaned loudly, her pussy still sensitive from Max earlier.

Marco had backed Lizzy to the wall. Their lips a hairs length, he ran a finger across her lips. "It's forbidden... Even more reason to get together. Don't you like adventure? And as for what I know of you..." he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "I know more than you think."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Lucys mom slaped lucy again and said “all wolves are like that. they kill our kind they will do anything to kill use they cant be trusted.” She shook her head angrly pacing back and forth saying “what would your younger sister think of. Your supposed to be her rolemodel.” She growled angrly as lucy finished she esamine dher body with her eyes telling lucy to lay down she ran her hand over her neck down to her breast. Her mother was being very thorough. She though however didn’t know or wouldn’t know about lucys pregnancy ust yet it was to early to be sensed she pushed two fingers into lucys pussy and watched lucy

Lizzzy had back up till she felt the wall against her back. She blushed brightly as marcus got close their lips meer inchs. She reached up and ran a hand along his cheek. She was nervous and shy now… she said “but….its…forbidden.” she stared into his eyes she could see his confidence and his hungerto show her he wanted to show his love. She said “how can you love me you barely know me..” she blushed unaware marcus knew a lot about her and also that he had to make her his
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:22 pm

"M-mom... He isn't like... The other wolves..." Lucy said. Her face went pale once her mother told her to remove her clothes. Slowly, she began to remove her clothes, and sure enough to her mothers horror, she had been impregnated.

As for Marco, he began to perk up a bit. Pull it together man. She's been flirting with you since school started, don't screw this up! he said in his mind. He began to walk closer to Lizzy, and once he was mere inches from her, he said, "Lizzy, I love you. Will you go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:09 am

Lucys mom shock with anger.her eyes teared up she held her daughter to the wall after having slapped her. she said “How dare you allow a werewolf to bite you. After what they did to your father. Who was it? I knew it was wrong sending you to that schoo. Those bloody wolves they all need to be put down. Undress I want to see if they did anything else. Did they.” She looked at lucy dternly

Lizzie blushed seeing it had been the wolf she always flirt with and teased. She couldn’t help but look him over it was hard to believe he wasn’t good witht the ladies. She said “I dunno it is forbidden after all.” She looked at him if he was bolder maybe he would when her over. She like guys who were confident and strong and knew what they wanted and took it.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 am

(can you do Lucy's mom please?)

Lucy wanted to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible. "Mom, I can expl-" She was stopped with a quick slap across the face. Her mother absolutely hated werewolves, and she knew a werewolf bite. Lucy's father had been killed by a werewolf, and she wasn't about to lose her daughter as well. Lucy got up, her cheek red from the slap, but was quickly pulled to a wall, with her mother pinning her to it.

The wolf came out of hiding. "you're Lizzy right? I-I'm Marco. D-do you... Wanna... Go out... Sometime?" his voice didn't sound very confident, but he never seemed to have luck with the ladies either. He was the one Lizzy was always flirting with.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Max sighed as he went to his friend and told him about lizzzy that if he tried and get with her maybe he have a chance. Maybe if he tried taking advantage of her flirting things could work out of course it have to be secret. After that max went home unaware lucy was facing her mother who had found out of there neck biting though the mark could barely be seen. Max entered his how no one was home like usually his parents were always gone it was just hime most of the time. He turned his music on laying down on his bed thinking of lucy wishing they could of met up to make some more love.

Lizzy meanwhile was walking the halls of the school witch pretty much was empty now she was usually the last to leave anyway she was school class president after all. She hummed to herself hearing a noise she stoped and said “whos there?”
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Thankfully no one overheard... Except for Max. He simply rolled his eyes, somehow knowing what Lucy had planned. As soon as the bell rang, Lucy asked Max if he could hook the two up, then left to go home. Once there, she dropped her stuff off in her room, and was about to leave... When her mother blocked her... And removed the bandaging from her neck, making Lucy turn even paler than she already naturally was.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Lizzy went white when lucy said that alittle loud then blushed also. She said “lucy shhh….you know its forbidden. Though…” she looked back at the wolf upfront alittle shyly now. Lizy had always been curious about werewolves not understanding why there kinds fought against each other.. she was uiet witch wasn’t normal for her she just shyly nodded to her friend her curousity getting to her though it would be fun to toy with a wolf. Unaware of lucys reason for this
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 pm

"Hey, Lizzy, you want a wolf boyfriend?" Lucy asked. She could tell her just yet about her and Max, but if Lizzy got with a werewolf, they could indeed support each other. "I'll try to get one for you, okay?" Lucy hoped it would work. She was gonna ask Max to talk to the wolf so that he could hook up with Lizzy, that way they both would have a forbidden love, and both would have hybrids waiting to be born.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:52 pm

lizzy smiled and said "oh okay good....you know I care about you plus we tell each other everything." she smiled and nodded to lucy and looked back towards the front row she blushed turning to lucy and said "see that wolf in the front row hes been watching me. I know its forbidden but I love flirting with them I know it drives them crazy." she smiled at lucy unaware a idea would pop in lucys head that if she could hook up lizzy with that wolf maybe she wouldn't be the only one with a forbidden bun in the oven and they could support each other it was wrong and evil but hey vampires were like that plus she really need the support
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 pm

"N-no, it's nothing like that. It's just..." she wasn't sure wether or not she should tell her. Yes she was her best friend, but their love was forbidden. "sure. I'll drop my stuff off at home and meet you there, k?" she said, smiling. She didn't notice max looking at her belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)   Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the rules (open wolf x vampire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next