Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking In (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Antoine blinked, looking confused for a moment, then let out a soft chuckle. "You have the wrong idea Miss. I am the son of a gypsy, a seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. My... abilities are not as strong as my twin sister Curie's. I can read the auras of people and can eve rack someone due to the aura trail they leave behind. Your auras darkened to different shades of blue, signaling sadness and remorse." He took her things from his coworker and then handed them off to her. "Keep an eye on the Boss man here for me, will you? Seems trouble follows him all the time. He needs a grounded woman like you to keep him going straight in all the chaos, hm?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Luna shook her head slightly in disbelief at the fact that Ronan had only started learning French four years ago, she had never understood how people could learn things so easily. When Antoine stated that it was his choice she frowned at him, for a moment confused how he knew what she was thinking about until it struck her that they must be able to read her mind which made her shake her head. "Please don't do that" Luna said creeped out that her thoughts could he heard by others now she could only wonder how many other people had been able to hear her thoughts over the years and that was something she did not like.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Antoine called out the order in rapid French before turning back towards them, leaning slightly on the counter. He watched as Ronan stepped off to the side to give his order in perfect French, and he chuckled as he looked at Luna. "It still surprises me that he can speak that well, and he only started learning four years ago." Glancing at his watch, he sighed at the time before looking back up at her. "He did what he wanted to, Miss." He looked down at his hands, smiling sadly. "He's so honor driven. Alistair has always been that way."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Luna noticed Ronan flinch and she raised a brow at him but as soon as she noticed the look he was getting from the man at the cafe bakery she stifled a smiled behind her hand pretending to cough a little. Looking at Antoine after he and Ronan had talked a little and she gave him a small smile "Just a cappuccino and a chocolate cookie for me" Luna said smiling as she looked between Ronan and Antoine even though she was slightly amused at their exchange she felt a bad that it was her fault that Alistair had gotten hurt because of her but she hid it well under the facade that she was amused.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Upon approaching the bakery, he flinched when the person at the counter noticed him and narrowed his eyes. "Crap. I forgot to call Antoine." Ronan muttered, his expression returning to its normal state as they approached the counter. "Hello... Ronan." The man's tone was low, and his irritation showed with how noticeable his French accent had become. "So... When were you going to tell me our mutual feathered friend was hurt in an... accident." Ronan shook his head, giving a slight shrug. "He said not to. He said that you would get over excited. He is up and about at home. Call him on your break, if you are so worried." Antoine made a face at him before visibly relaxing and managing to smile again. "So, that aside.... Welcome to the Angel's Loft bakery and cafe. What may I get for you two today?
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:41 am

"You aren't too bad looking honestly" Luna said with laugh, she noticed the change in his voice and how he was looking down at the floor. The sudden shift in his emotions was quite strange to her, stepping out of the elevator when it reached the top floor she looked around the food court in interest. She had never seen a food court like the one she was now looking at, "This is amazing" she said with a shake of her head as she started for the bakery cafe eager to look down on the city from the outshoot curious to see how everything looked from so far up.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:31 am

Ronan gave a light shrug, walking her over to the elevator. "I do not know where they get this notion that I am attractive enough." His voice was blank, the emotions he was showing a bit earlier all gone now. The elevator ride up was quiet, his gaze on the ground as he closed his eyes, bringing himself back together. Obviously touching her or getting that close was a big no-no for him. That sharp tingling sensation actually... scared him a bit. The elevator doors opening, this floor was basically the food court. It enjoyed an open floor plan, the places to eat lining the edges except for the bakery cafe straight across from them, which had its own little out shoot that allowed its customers a beautiful view of the city.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:13 am

Rising a brow Luna looked up at Ronan when he placed a hand against the back of her shoulder because of the commotion, "They must think you're attractive" she said softly with a cheeky smile when he leaned down to speak in a low voice. When he asked if she wanted to stop by the cafe on the top floor she shrugged her shoulders a little and smiled "Yeah, going to the cafe sounds like a good idea" Luna said happily feeling as if she could go for a coffee herself since she was still quite tired and needed to have a buzz to keep going for the rest of the time they were going to spend in the mall going from shop to shop. "I take it from those girls' reactions that they are around here a lot?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:06 am

Ronan looked over at her and couldn't stop the laugh that escaped him. "No. It's just my clothing stores, and bars that are safe places for everyone to go, no matter what." Hearing a nearby commotion, he stepped close to her and reached down, placing a firm hand against the back of her right shoulder. "I really do not understand people. Those girls are always looking for ways to follow me." He said in a low voice, after leaning down to where she could hear him. He stifled a laugh when he heard groans of disappointment as the girls hiding around the corner by the floor's elevators walked away. "Honestly... Well, I am feeling coffee. Do you want to stop by the bakery cafe on the top floor?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Luna looked up at Ronan when the man behind the counter greeted Ronan and said the name of the store, "Thank you" she said lightly as she took the bag from the man behind the counter. She knew that the dresses would need some alterations maybe but she had grabbed the smallest sizes there were so they wouldn't be too big on her. "Of course this is your store, the first one I wander into" Luna said looking at Ronan with a small laugh, she had been attracted by the dresses and hadn't bothered to look at the sign or the tags to see what store she was in. Luna shook her head a little with a smile as she slipped the handles of the bag further up her arm to settle in the bend of her elbow as she started for the store doors "You don't own any other stores in here I should know about?" she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Ronan nodded and walked up to the counter. The man behind it gave the two of them a smile. "Hello, Mr. Masters. The shop is doing wonders here. How has your day been so far?" He said in a light voice and Ronan managed a patient smile. "No calls from any of the international locations. o fights breaking out at the bars. Good string of days, actually." The man nodded with a laugh, motioning towards Luna. "Are you paying for the young lady's purchase today?" Getting the nod from his boss, the man opened the small safe underneath his register and pulled out a b lank black card. Swiping it quickly, he locked the card back up, took the dresses from Luna and carefully packed them away. "There you go, miss. Thank you for shopping at Petite Lamour today. Our store policy for customers is that you can contact any of our locations to do alterations for any clothing or jewelry that doesn't fit quite right within the first two weeks from day of purchase."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Luna continued to potter about the shop stopping here and there taking a couple of different dresses off the racks and draping them over her arms but she found herself drawn back to the blue dress she had first picked up, and draped it over her arm comfortably adding it to the couple of other dresses she had picked up she walked up to Ronan. "I think these will do for this shop" she said with a smile even though she had only grabbed a total of three dresses, Luna was used to thrift store shopping that the idea of getting too many more expensive things scared her a little as she didn't want Ronan to spend too much money on her of all people to spend money on.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Ronan didn't show any reaction to them walking into the Petite Lamour shop, keeping himself slightly away from her, letting her do her own thing. He liked, surprised by the tightening of a place deep in his chest when he saw that dress. Shaking his head to clear it, he made a hidden motion to the person at the front desk, and they gave a slight nod. There was a rather pretty blue jewel in the back room, a near perfect replica of the Heart of the Ocean from the movie Titanic, this one made with a solid cut of real lapis lazuli. He would find out what her birthday was. He wondered why he felt this strange feeling, and he made a mental note to figure what it was.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Luna looked at Ronan with a smile when he began to follow her "Doubt I'll need enough for you to carry anything" she said with a shrug of her shoulders, looking around casually she wandered into a nearby dress shop not realising she had walked into Ronan's she and she began to slowly walk around taking in the different types of dresses and things that were in there. They were all beautifully made and Luna stopped walking as she pulled a pale blue dress off of the racks and held it up against her body admiring it. "This is nice" she said with a smile as she swayed a little with the dress before she carefully placed it back on the rack to continue to look at more dresses.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Ronan simply made a noise that agreed with what she said, reaching out with his mind to make sure that no one was watching them a little too closely. He felt even more paranoid than usual, but he couldn't help it. He had to protect her! Surprised by the strong feeling at that thought, he blinked and smiled faintly at her words, following after her. "Alright then. Lead the way. I know this place inside and out, so I relegate myself to be the carry stooge for your purchases."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 pm

"Not in the places I come from. You look different you attacked" Luna said with a shake of her head knowing for a fact that if Ronan went to the places she had spent most of her life that people would defiantly try and hand Ronan his ass on a silver platter. Looking at the mall that Ronan had brought them to she raised a brow seeing the place, walking in with Ronan she handed the map back to him with a smirk "Ever heard of winging things?" she asked playfully as she started to walk away from Ronan. Luna just wanted to explore the place without a map as she was used to not using maps to find her way around places, "You don't use maps where I come from rich boy" Luna teased Ronan as she looked over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Ronan shook his head with a faint smile. "I'm taller than any male in the Western Hemisphere. I am not invinsible by any stretch, but my sheer size tends to make people walk away. Or hide." Shrugging, he got into the car and then took her to the mall downtown nicknamed the High Rise Mall, thanks to a series of companies taking over a relatively unused skyscraper downtown and making it into a mall. Walking into the lobby, he grabbed a map and handed it to her. "This place is a feat of engineering and lots of money. As a matter of fact, I spent a lot to get a Petite Lamour into this place. You'll need this map to get around. So, where would you like to go from here?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Luna frowned at Alistair when he started laughing and she shook her head at him, following Ronan as he lead the way into the garage she raised her brow as she looked at the Mustang. "Oh yeah, defiantly less head turning. Unless there are motorheads around" she said with a soft laugh as she looked at the cars, they were in very good condition. It always amazed her how people kept their cars in such pristine condition all of the time, walking over to the Mustang she slipped into the car easily and settled into the seat happily. "After the mall we don't have to go anywhere else. I doubt the places I used to frequent are places you'd like to hang around unless you want to get robbed" Luna said with a laugh knowing if they went to some of the old places she used to crash that Ronan would stick out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Ronan looked at Alistair, who was laughing suddenly and he raised his right hand slightly, guirking an eyebrow while still managing to keep his expression the same. "What are you laughing at?" Alistair coughed, shaking his head while trying not to smile. "Nothing. Anyways, you two have fun. Clarissa said she'd come by and pick me up later." Ronan nodded and looked over at Luna. "Let's go. We'll got to the mall, and then I will follow you to wherever you want to go. Do not worry about time. I have plenty of it." He lead the way outside and then into the garage. As he flipped on the light, the new light source revealed two cars. One was a cherry red Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670 Superveloce, the other a black and white 1970 Ford Mustang. "The Murcie is for Council functions. In the immortal world, wealth is a big deal. We will be going out in the Mustang. Less... head-turning."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 pm

"People do strange things when they think they can't cope with something or when they think they have failed someone" Luna said gently as she listened to Alistair, she had had friends die and some that were in jail and even though she had managed to keep going she missed them but there was nothing she could do to help them but that was just how life on the streets went. Looking at Ronan when he came back she gave him a small smile as she took in his appearance, she could feel her heart jump in her chest seeing how good Ronan looked dressed so simply. She had never liked how men dressed before until she saw how attractive Ronan looked being so casual.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Alistair suddenly looked a bit guilty, looking down at his hands which were gripped tightly together on island counter top. "When his mother died, I flaked out. Bad. It wasn't until last year that I came back to town. I'm the son of the most powerful damn angels to ever live, and still couldn't stop Azrecal from killing her. I abandoned my friend to his depression. I know when he is experiencing real emotion. His eyes get a light to them for a moment. So... No matter how dumb you may think your jokes are, you are helping my best friend." He shook his head to free him from his dark thoughts when he heard Ronan's bedroom door open and then shut, followed by footsteps coming down the stairs. "He could always take a fast shower." A few moments later, Ronan entered the kitchen, dressed in some simple black slacks and a plain white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to just above his elbows.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 am

Looking at Alistair because of his reaction Luna frowned at him before she nodded her head at Ronan "Alright" she said with a smile before she shook her head at Alistair giving him an odd look, "Pretty sure that Ronan just thinks I'm an idiot and thats why he laughed". Luna didn't think at all that she was making a difference since she had only been around Ronan for only a couple of hours if that, crossing her arms over her stomach Luna couldn't stop herself from yawning a little once again which made her shake her head wanting to stop herself from yawning. "I doubt me making a stupid joke was something he found amusing" she added with a delicate shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:18 am

Alistair damn near put out his coffee when he heard Ronan chuckle at her words. Ronan shook his head, finishing off his coffee before standing to his feet. "No. You will be working for me, the simple bar and fashion line owner who travels too much. Not the Prince version of me." He said in a light tone before depositing his cup into the sink. "Let me take a shower, and then we can go out and shop for the stuff you will need to live here comfortably." Leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs, Alistair smiled with a shake of his head. "That was weird. Seeing him laugh. You are making a difference already."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 am

Luna tipped her head to the side as he explained what he happened when he was summoned and she nodded her head slowly trying to completely follow along with everything he was saying, "So, in one way it went okay but in another went it didn't go okay". Noticing the ring on her hand she looked a little surprised to see it before she looked back at Ronan and Alistair. "So because of all of that, should start calling you 'your Highness?'" Luna asked playfully trying to lighten the mood in the room somewhat, she honestly didn't want to know what it meant for things getting more chaotic as the main thing on her mind was not seeing Azrecal again as he seemed like a very creepy man.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 12:58 am

Ronan looked over when she entered the kitchen before looking down at the ring on his left hand, its minor weight feeling like a thousand pounds at the current moment. "The King and Queen are dying. They never had children of their own." He closed his eyes, taking in a slow, deep breath, quickly trying to repress the surge of sadness tinged with fear before it caused any issues. "Apparently, the summons was the Queen's idea. She said that she had far more trust in the child of her husband, even if the child was another woman's. The Council is becoming restless. With Azrecal's recent resurfacing, things are getting more chaotic. Declaring me heir was only logical, supposedly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking In (M/M open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next