Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:33 pm

She pouted with her cheeks puffed up and groaned," quiet you, I wouldn't know anything like that since most guys want my sisters I sometimes wonder if she does witchcraft or something. They only ask me if I know directions or if she's single and help them pick good project for their college. Itch.. Everyone loves her they call me four eyes and remember her name not mine."Samantha hope her sister won't attract werewolves or something beyond that because of her looks, it's like she's man magnet or something without trying by saying hello and get to know a guy. She mumbled," I wouldn't call it her 'needs' because she can't stay with one guy without teaching she scare off one from cheating who I wished was my brother in-law he was someone working his way up to become a doctor."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 5:34 am

Fenrir looked at her curiously and laughed. "You don't know what a furry is?" he asked. He sighed happily and looked towards her. "I'm only stuck in a muse" he answered before he looked back up at the ceiling chuckling wholesomely. Something about his musk was very alluring and intoxicating. It was something that helped ease the mind and relax. "Well...If I'm that warm, then you might want to stick around more. Say goodbye to having cold feet in bed" He said. He looked back at her and snickered. "If she likes the guy, why is it a bad thing for her to sate her needs?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 10:26 am

" E-eh? Furries? Dating w-werewolves? Where did that come from?!  Oh, taser will work if you put on high but it would hurt like hell." She nodded. Samantha looked away embarrassed with her arms crossed," I was cold, you're warm so yeah.. It's about surviving the cold, my sister would've ran off though but if anyone makes me want to runaway it's when I catch her giving the pizza  tips in the way a girl shouldn't be doing because likes the guy bit too much." She shivered down her spine picturing her sister who can be bit disturbing and weird,  Samantha lay down buried her face on his chest," trust me.. You don't want to KNOW!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 am

Fenrir laughed at her. "A taser? That would just piss him off...you'd need elephant tranquilizers to do the job" he said while he rubbed his hand some more. He sighed happily and relaxed. "Yea, well...I need some company from time to time. Though you're the first woman to not run out on me after they found out my secret" he said. He chuckled to himself some more and wagged his tail. "The name is Fenrir...you can call me Fen. Yea, I was finding you strange that you came in to cuddle with me without getting to know my name...you must be one of those furries I've heard about from my cousin...not that there's anything wrong with it. In fact, most of the humans who date werewolves are furries" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:10 am

She gotten out from the closet and went over to him just make sure he's okay," he's lucky I forgotten my taser, I may be human but I know taser could hurt anyone I would've shocked him where sun don't shine. It's good thing you're okay though. Maybe that old dump car broke down on purpose because I wouldn't be meeting you right now and live my boring life with my sister features mocking me with her looks." Samantha huffed while thinking about that, it would be same like every day guys coming to cafe asking if her sister is available and call her four eyes because they wouldn't remember her own name. She said," I forgot.. I am Samantha by the way, you can just call me Sammy or Sam."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 am

Outside, Fenrir had a fellow werewolf near his home, but this one was not sapient. He snarled and circled around him, but Fenrir stood his ground watching the werewolf closely. Fenrir gave a deep fearsome growl and bared his teeth at the whelp. "She's not your snack! I found her first!" he spoke harshly. Fenrir was a lot more terrifying and a lot larger, and when the werewolf lunched at him, he swatted him into a tree. You could hear something snap while the werewolf let out a unnerving yelp. "Get off! Or I will kill you!" his voice boomed. The werewolf ran off with his tail between his legs, and Fenrir got back inside rubbing his hand. "Ow..." he muttered. He plopped back onto his bed and tried nursing his hand. "It's safe...He's gone now...ow, that fucking hurts" he said. He laughed to himself when he saw her in his closet. "I think I hit a nerve on his tooth" he muttered. He sighed heavily and adjusted himself for her to cuddle with him some more. "That was a person that just got turned into a werewolf...that's different from me because I was born like this" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 6:47 pm

She woken up from loud noises, it was very frightening but knew better go out there to find out and decided it would be best to hide. Samantha hidden in closet knowing whatever that big guy was up too probably best to stay inside this time, she whispered," what is I get myself into things I shouldn't be getting into.. Oh well, no going back now trying be normal now after all of this."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Fenrir had forgotten that he had a human in his bed, and he was just going through the motions. There was a loud crash outside during the night followed by growls. Fenrir's head shot up like a rocket and he leaped out of his bed. He rushed outside and you could hear his loud terrifying voice boom, "What in the fuck do you think you're doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:53 pm

It was not how picture her first night having share bed to cuddle with guy at all and fall straight a sleep beside him by his warm comfort. Samantha suggested things in life could be very strange full of unexpected things that run into you like a storm rushing in your own path. However, she wonder if her sister would believe her if said something telling only have the truth that more realistic about her car breaking down having stay overnight with some guy she never met before but knowing her she probably wouldn't even believe her on that one. Only do to Sam being different and not so cool like her or so she says but at least Samantha got the brains, she have a cow and shocked if Samantha was dating someone.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Fenrir looked at her oddly as she entered his room, and he statements puzzled him. "Don't you fear to preserve your life? Aren't you afraid I'll maul and shred you into pieces?" he asked. He did not reject her crawling into bed to cuddle up to him, and indeed he was very warm and heavenly. During the night, he wrapped his arms around her and started gnawing onto her hair and murred happily.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 pm

She pouted and blushed by being angry but Sam knew herself couldn't go anywhere she had stay in the cabin," I am not scare even if you're an alpha of werewolf pack, so what if I know about it who's going believe me?! I am not type who goes.." She mocked people like her sister preppy and prissy,she couldn't stand women like that either," oh my god let me take selfie of this big furry werewolf on cellphone who scare the shit out me so I can feel good with myself." Samantha said," yes I am a stupid girl because I didn't runaway. now did I? You can make things better by keeping me warm because I stuck with you because my car broken down." She just crawled in his bed and snuggle up only trying keep warm, Samantha as besides awkwardness it was odd laying next to a werewolf but warmth was comfortable where actually fallen straight to sleep.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Fenrir snorted. "Stupid girl!" he muttered before he took off into the woods. He came back after fifteen minutes with a belly full of meat, and he came inside in his huge werewolf form. He found her and had his arms crossed over his chest. He was quite impressive to look at. "Well? Since you looked, there's no use in hiding it anymore...The fact you are alive right now should tell you that I'm not an ordinary werewolf" he said before he took in a deep breath. "I'll be in my bed...I just don't fucking care what you do right now" he muttered. He went into his room to sprawl out and relax, but his home was terribly cold for a normal human. His fur looked very warm and inviting...maybe deep down he was a good snuggler.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:55 am

Samantha didn't like idea being told not follow it only made her curious, what she wanted see something less traumatizing than walking in on her own sister screwing the pizza delivery guy her sister likes too much in the living room which scar her for life. It couldn't be just as bad at that, Samantha found out when was very sneaky but end up getting startled. This was more frighten reality few hours ago she wouldn't believe even if own grandfather told her werewolves were real until now, she took deep breath and said trying remain calm," stay.. stay inside.. S-sorry.." She was stubborn herself couldn't help it and was very scare to even run for hills, Samantha just had be one of her siblings not normal and too curious.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 am

Fenrir laughed at her evilly and sat on the couch. "No, I just have a very wild side that has to be let out of their cage once in a while" he said before his eyes started to glow again. "Well then, I would have to worry about one of us starving then" he said before he stood up. "I'm going to grab a bite to eat...don't follow me outside unless you want to get traumatized" he said before he walked outdoors. He looked up at the clouds, and he could already feel his fangs enlarge. He undressed himself and started to change into a werewolf rather quickly, and when he looked back he saw her eyes watching him. "Shit!" he muttered before he held his hands up. "What that hell did I tell you!?" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:45 pm

She rolled her eyes and kinda didn't believe that theory," sure it was, my guess is bear came in here decided to get too comfortable." Not only did this gotten weirder but brought up werewolves it now because awkward to extremely weird, Samantha said," no not really I never ate rabbit before, I am not even hungry it would what happens went you work at a cafe. I'm you and I eat same thing meat, other stuff,fruit and vegetables.." Wow.. Hopefully by name of Saint Michael she was not in some twilight zone or something. It made her worry bit and including how weird the werewolf thing sounded, what they were real? It would be insane and knowing somethings told to someone is not true but lies.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Fenrir looked at her oddly after she commented about reading material. "Uh, okay? I don't know what you're referring to, but that sofa was a victim of a werewolf attack" he said half jokingly and half seriously. "Just beware of the full moon..." he said with a sarcastic spooky tone. He cleared his throat and scratched at the back of his head. "So what was it you humans eat?" he muttered as he rummaged around the kitchen. "Do you eat rabbit?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:55 am

" W-what the hell in this forest... Dire Wolves?" She suggested Dire Wolves there was no way in hell those were regular wolves, nothing here was normal not even odd regular wolves moment coming around car only things just gotten weirder. Samantha said," yeah.. I'm going stick with that suggestion.." But when they reach that cabin it looked like awful storm came in and wreck the place bit, she thought her room was messy at least she cleans it up. Decide say something humorous to cheer up this very bad day and she joked," well you surely know how to have a bachelor house, even the couch says so that one crazy decorative beat up sofa. Only think missing here whatever men read these days scatter everywhere."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 am

Fenrir looked at her sternly as he was not sure himself if this was a good idea. "Well, my place only has one bedroom...unless you prefer to sleep on a beat up couch" he said as he pushed her car along. "I have no fucking idea if I can fix this piece of junk, but I know it ain't the battery that made it break down. I have to check the alternator just to be certain" he said. Just as they got to the overgrown driveway, a pack of regular wolves circled them. Fenrir continued on pushing as some sniffed her car and others got on their hind legs and put themselves at eye level with Samantha. Fenrir gave them a low growl an they jumped off with their tail between their legs. He pushed her car in front of his cabin, and the wolves surrounded him like he was their Alpha male. "Don't mind them, they are used to humans being on their territory" he said. These wolves were huge and looked to be able to take her down with ease. He beckoned her to come inside, which he appeared to be a very lonely male. He lit some candles and lanterns, which it revealed The couch looked like it was mauled instead of beat up. It was very cold inside, and wolf hairs were all over the floor. It was in desperate need of a woman's touch. He looked like he needed to be domesticated.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:20 am

This guy came out of no where and bit startled at first but Samantha said," umm... Okay I guess, I can't even call the towing company and I know everything few hours away. I'm not going to sleep in car all night to find out what's in the woods." The guy was kinda scary and strange but she wouldn't admit he did look attractive but she didn't get any ideas but sister might have if she was here. Samantha asked," it's pretty old already, are you sure you be able to fix it?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:02 am

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 Kernil_by_ninjart1st-dbb2oqq

Fenrir was out in the woods hunting when he heard a car break down on the road. He noticed it was a small defenseless woman stranded out on the road, which he knew it was not a very busy road as it was well out of the way. He observed her struggle before he eventually came out of the brush shirtless exposing his huge rippling furry muscles. "Let me take a look at your car" he said in his very deep fearsome voice. He popped open the hood and looked things over. He checked the dipstick and jiggled the air intake hose but it ended up getting ripped off. The part flew into the brush, and he cursed to himself chasing after it. He came back with the hose, and he laughed nervously. "I found your problem" he said as his eyes glowed blue as he used his werewolf vision to see in the dark. "I don't have the tools here to fix it so how about I..." he said before he lifted the front of the car up a good two feet off the ground with no problem, and he turned it around facing the other direction. "Push your car to my place, and I can work on it there" he said before there were eerie howling in the background. He was in his element, and she was clearly out of hers. Luckily for her, he was very friendly, and he was probably the strongest and scariest thing out here in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 Cocoa_by_meago-d6iddx8

Samantha who's called Sam for short  always felt like total outsider in the family every got she had crush on rather her sister just because she was someone with big bust and they say she had nice ass, only invite their little parties asking her to bring along her sister but never does go because she's total nerd. It's why sometimes believe her sister the highly  attractive one is reasons most guys come to cafe they run together just see her to sister while she's flat chested four eyes weirdo who always dressed modest.  Would be nice if someone gave her attention for once, she nineteen years old already never once did some guy asked her on date when most guys to screw with her sister.

Sometimes her sister Madison just made her feel so ill looking at her every day, she end up leaving early from work and what worse her car broken down in middle woods,"  great, my car battery finally gave out." Sam sighed with annoyance, now she was going miss her favorite show and some reason she felt herself being watched and it was dark to make it worse she couldn't call her sister because cellphone had no signal," what?! Oh no, don't tell me I am stuck here?!" She was now every overwhelmed, what is Sam going to do now?

Last edited by Princesspumpkinluna on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}   I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm In Love With Werewolf { W/OuYasha}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2