Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:59 am

Thinfs happened so fast not even she knew all the right details. But zhe knows one thing fkr sure, it was mind blowing. The best sex she has evsr have. Resting her hand on top of his harden cock, feeling it pulse under her palm brought her to cuddle him more. As the more he moved the more her hand moved sith his cock, as she waa basically saying that he was hers and hers Alone. Once she open her eyes, she slowly got up and stretched, poping her back in the progress. Shs removed her hand from gis dick and stretched her arms up, shosing her her nice lovly tits. Her hair a wonderful mess, and the bed beinf a mess as well. As she slowly removed her body from his she got off and looked behind hsr , watching his confused face."what's wrong? " She asked then she put the pieces tgether."okay, so the man i hade a amazing tine with was your wide side?" She asked when he asked about what happened she placed her hand unddr hsr chin trying to think."after you ate you feel asleep, then we careyed you inside... and after that, you pin me to the bed and se fucked... and my god.. was it amazing." She added telling him hos much she loved it. "Now want me to help you with that wood of yours?" She asked livkinf her lips abit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:46 am

What also happens then a wolf has ate a good meal was that he or she would become malleable and more docile. No matter how much he resisted, biology would always take over. It was no use for him to fight it as the ladies did seem nice...what was he saying? His aura was not depleting it was waning. He was very much as powerful before, but he was not exerting it as much thanks to finally relaxing. His wolf practically drove him into the house, where he would return his appreciation for a good meal. It was all a blur to him, but he did not usually get food drunk like this.

When he woke up to the half naked woman, he had a feeling that he had sex, but by the way she cuddled him, he must have made her very happy and pleased. He did not dare to move as she clutched him tighter the more he budged. He hope she would wake up and fill him in on what happened, but just being in bed with an attractive woman got him a bad case of morning wood. He did not get it as bad as he did today, and he could feel her hand rest on top of it as if claiming it all hers.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:18 am

The female knew this would work, as she read about wolfs getinf sleepy after a meal, and the best way to get to the heart of a wolf is through his belly. As ths two girls rubed there bodyes close to his, the mothsr relaxed and watch him finished the cooked meal shs made. Like all kind loving mothers they sure do know hos to cook. And from how he licked his lips, he enjoyed it which brought joy to her heart. His body begain to relaxe, as the cold air mixed with a filling meal sit well with his body. Her own aura felt his slowly depleting to the point of his body in rest. Using her strings she keeped him from falling off the tree.

Yuimi maybe trained in the magic field, but her main wepon and magic she uses is her string.. why? String doesn't take so much magic unlike most spells. And most witches uses there magic as wepons , either tossing ice or fire at there enamy, or casting light lights. She used strings, it's less time consuming, and saves magic in the long run. The blue string is think like yarn, and sharp as well, so she uses thatONLY for battle and for traps.. her clear string is gentle like web. And it acts as like a web, if any one draws near or if they trigger her web she knows who, where, and what they are just by them touching he web. And lastly is the green string, only used for healing and covering large gaping wounds . Other than that her strings are important for her, she akuks love to teach her childern the art of mastering such a spell vut it's hard to master, and if you dont have enough magic nor if you nsvsr played strings before, it well end in lossing a few parts of the body.

As the male wolf feel into deep slumber, in the morning he will find himself in abit of a sudden surpize. As he awakes to see a half baked women next to him, sleeping on a soft bed. In a cozy home, the women next to him bding nonother than yuimi as shs cuddled her body close to his , feeling his furr onnher skin. As he took in what her room looks like, unlike her living room her room is like a teachers room, filled with stuff to make posiens, and books of spells neatly on the large casting table. Followed by a very impressive collection of books . As he slowly up , he fekt the women next to him cuddle him closer enjoying his warmth. As not just yuimi knew how to cook ooka did too, but shd was known for baking. And out side he can see kiria collecting freash Berry's.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:45 am

Fenrir saw the two girls with blankets and the mother with a bowl of soup, which he stared at them confused. He was perfectly fine with being outside, which if he got too cold, he would have heated the air up. Even if that took him some energy, he would be able to manage for a night or two at least. Although he had already done this for 5 nights already. He was stubborn, but his stomach betrayed him and growled out loud wanting that delicious soup. He knew they knew he was hungry, and he sighed heavily accepting the food. He ate it slowly and avoided the stares from the girls. They could feel how warm he was and get jealous imagining how comfortable he was. He was not prepared for the mother to come out and plain tell him she wanted to be with him with her subtle words and actions. She must have learn the ancient proverb that the only way to a wolfman's heart is through his stomach. He ate up the whole thing and all her time and energy going to make that food was well spent. He relaxed a little more and she could feel it in his aura and his muscles. If he relaxed anymore he'd fall asleep and out of the tree. Maybe this was her plan afterall, make him sleepy so he'd have to sleep inside.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 am

Yuimi hoped he would followed , because the house is much warmer but whennshe walked over to her door not a word, he stayed dead silent, he was like a wall, and speaking slowly was geting pointless. She placed her hand over her forhead feeling abit bad for what she said. She closed the door behind her and sat down on her rocking hair grading a few papers her two girls did. After a while he still stayed lut side, haven't moved an inch. Yuimi called over ooka and kiria and gave them both blackets." Here give it to him.. he might be cold, he may have furr but he's still human." She added , she wraped her arms under her robe and whent off to make a few posens just incase. Yuimi liked geting her sekf bussy, she needed somthing o do. But she stoped maybe she should make him somthing to eat. She whent off and begain to cook some stew, nice warm rabbit stew from the heart . She put it in a bawle the size of her hand, well the biggest she has. And before she walked out side she put grabed a nother thick blankit and wraped it around her body as tonight got chilly. The two girls looked up at the wolf innthe trees with blankets in there hands, and then yuimi came with a hot plate of food. The two witches did sonthing else to surprise the wolf, they jumped up and sat next to him for him not to feel lonly and yuimi did the same. She brought a spoon and put it in the bawle and gave it to the wolf, as the steem from the stew showed it was barly made. Yuimi sat close to him and relaxed her head onnhis shoulders " if you don't wish to come inside.. then we come to you." She added as the tso girls dod the same thing resting there heads on the large wolf.

Then yuimi closed her eyes and said softly." When I said to remeber your parents, I mean remeber the good times the wonderfull times, try not to remeber the bad things. As life wants you to get depressed.. " she sigh and relaxed abit cuddling the blankit." I shouldn't have explained my self, and I shouldn't have yelled at you in away.. am just so used to pushing men away that at this ponit.. am doing it even with out me realizeing my mistakes.. and so here I am, am now fixing my mistake, and that is hurt you.." she added hoping he liked the cooked meal she made for him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:46 am

Fenrir opened up his eyes, and his glance was not happy about her apology especially basically repeating what he told her in the first place about her first two children. It was rehashed and made into her own. She made a big deal about him getting past his parents dying and now she was telling him that he needed to let them go. His eye twitched at how she would contradict herself so much. He was just about to leave when she opened up to him a little more. He remained in the tree not wishing to come in still not in the right mindset to be opening up to her. He did not know if she even listened to him at all when he spoke to her the first time. He probably would have been more willing to start over if she had not gone and plagiarized his words. He does not fall for the trickery of a soft relaxing woman's voice, but he listens to their words. If someone were trying to control his mind, he would be difficult to impossible to hack into. He remained in that tree for the whole night where her daughters could see him. The night was very cold, and it was sad that he would choose to remain out alone in the frost instead of a warm cozy bed with a needy female. He kept thinking about how his mother perished.

She sent him on a mission to get her some food, which she could not do much being pregnant with another werewolf's child. The werewolf was a drunk and was too lazy to do much of anything. He did not like Fenrir because of how he would not talk or act like a proper person. When Fenrir came back to his home, it had been bombed by artillery from the Nazis. The last thing he saw was his beautiful mother almost burned unrecognizable. Her werewolf boyfriend had left to go to the pub to drink instead of help his pregnant mate get to a shelter. When the boyfriend came back, Fenrir's gravity powers were in full bloom, and he used his powers to crush the wolf in on himself forming a compressed mass of flesh and bone completely drained of blood. He snapped out of his thoughts sensing that someone was near, and he looked down at them cautiously.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 pm

What really was the prablem is that yuimi grew up as a prideful women, always depend on her own needs, in the beginning, thousands of years ago humans and non humans lived side by side, as they all worked together in one way in a nother. The wolves helped the men bring food for the humans as in return the humans shared there cooked meat with the wolves before heading out to find new land. As with the witches they either removed dark spells or healed there wounds. Around that time yuimi was only a teen witch learning the basics like her two daughters, she grew up with two mothers . Yes her mother feel in love with a women , but they kept that quote from any one else. As the people of her old village saw this as the devil work and that God didn't like two of the same sex being together. But of course a seed is needed to enter the egg and make the child. So her mother hade sex with a random male , which she didn't know was the leader of the Royal Guard . It was both shocking and impressive. But he didn't know about having a daughter until he saw her. Of cours he knew she's a witch but he wanted her back and sooner or later he found out about her having two mothers . Being the commander of the army every one did as told by him. As they bust down her doors and killed the two female witches. Leaving the young yuimi to defend for her self. She didn't want to be near any humans so she ran and hide away from mankind. Over the past years a old wise man named Excalibur , odd name, tought her every thing she didn't know about magic , and over time he died of old age, but he didn't wanted to just turn into ash, he wanted to be useful. So he turned his soul and the rest of his magic into a sword. Yuimi didn't took the sword as she gave it for sale for who ever wanted that sword , or one day the right man will come by and take the sword and use it for the greater good .

And that was her past, learning from the best, and losing her loved ones when younge. She never hade a father figer in her life, maybe that's why she's pushing him away? She's scared that he might leave her alone with a other child ? As he felt into the dark forest, she turned around and fixed up her blue strands of string to make sure the vampires doesn't get any bright ideas durning this night. Once she enter her home and fixed up the roof something bothered her, and her two kids knew this. As the next day rang by the kids were studying from there books learning more about old magic. While that happen yuimi felt a presents she pluck her strings telling her a nother aura was near by, being Fenrir, of course. But that feeling , those eyes , that emotionless glare he gave her the other day ran over and over in her head. As the sun of the west lowered down making the pink mixed clouds of yellow slowly turn to dark blue. Before she walked out side the older witch took a quick bath, and put on a almost see through white robe. With her long red hair in a high bun she walked out into the cold night air, letting the wind hit her wet skin to calm her of her thoughts.

There was many more strings other than blue, there was also clear as no one can see them, she pluck them and no time she told me where and when he got here, but he wasn't in her area but rather relaxing on a tree branch, waiting and she knew why too. Yuimi being a prideful women didn't like to say sorry but here goes nothing. She did waited abit as she looked at his Direction , she stayed silent for a moment longer before using her top speed to be right next to him, ".. Fenrir." She added knowing his name, how can she !? She crossed her lags abit and she knew she hade to speak as he wouldn't." It may sound as like am pulling this from my ass but.. " her voice died abit and turned twords him." Sorry for your loss, we all lose that special person in are heart, we all go through hell, it's life .. And sadly we can not try to escape it but we can do one thing." She finished with a rather relaxed voice calming down the most angry person ." Smile, keep your head up and say , I'll stay alive.. Because I know.. There is someone out there that is just waiting for me." She said looking up at the stairs giving him a kind welcoming speech." Hoping they can just start over, the wind blew hard brought her body to shiver abit , moving her hands to her shoulders to rube them to get them warm . He can tell what she said was true and from the heart as she added ." I have lived many years and have gone through many things.. I was just frighten about that lovely power that you process .. " she stopped and just worried more about her living children." I would like you to come in... If you wish.. If you don't it's okay." She added jumping off from the tree to leave as she felt abit cold.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Fenrir remained silent and cold faced, but he did not even bother to look at her directly. His interest in her was pretty much gone, and if he looked towards her, he was looking past her. He did not see her as a good match for him. He heard what she said, but he did not believe her. He took off into the woods not accepting her apology at least not straight away. He had to get away as far away as possible, but he had to think to himself. He did not come back until the second night, which by then he could tell how bothered she was in him leaving. He did not go anywhere near the house as he remembered her powers, but he was close enough for them to feel his aura. He sat on a tree branch, and he meditated on his decision to give her another chance. He knew she knew he was there, so it was up to her to come out to see him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Fenrir , the tso girls looked at the paper and didn't know who else waz named after that . But yuimi did, the great powerfull god. She didbt understand why he namrd there own son that, but what ever happened hhappen. Here and nos is whata going on, and there is nothing that can change that fate. As she sae he wasn't fighting back, she removed the blue strings from his body and pulled it back into her large roller of strings. She stood there wondering why is he acting this way? Yes the great legenary warrior's ment there end, but that didnt mean to be sad and untight. Wait, maybe it's from what she said.. is he? Maybe.. shd used her powers to fix up the earth around and under them as she placed the string into her side pocket , and slowly walked over to the large wolf, but not to cclose, to gice him some space.

Then she bowed shosing some respect like before."am deeply sorry, for yelling at you back there d hurting you, it must be hard to live alone, and be alone, with no one to love, or give your love to, we witches and we're wolves live o stay alive, but I didn't mean fkr my words to hurt you in a way.. " she paused and slowly got her back straighten up dking so brought her breast to bounce. And her hair to flip back behind her head." I, once again..didnt mean to hurt you .. we're sorry." She added looking dosn at the clean grass hoping he would accept hsr apology. As she kinda can relate to him lossing the ones that mean alot to you. As she looked at his emotionsless face she sigh softly." I would like to shos you what love is.. what happyness is.. what all emotion that you once lost to return.. if you let me.. if not.. you may leave.." she added in a calm relaxed voice not rasing it or curseing at himnin away way. Just calm and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Fenrir looked back at her coldly. "My family is dead! I'm all that is left..." he told her very irritated with her. He walked past them but stopped. "Stop presuming shit about me! You don't know me, nor did you know that I even existed an hour ago. This is why I don't fucking talk to anyone" he said before he walked off ignoring the girls' pleas for him to stay. The truth is, he could not relate to people, and he did not like being around them. It was already clear that the death of his family and the lack of friends made him like this. Meeting the last of the witches, made him feel more pissed off for wasting his time, and he was off. The unsettling thing was that he had so much power and had so little feelings towards people...what was scary was the hint that he had little feelings toward himself. All his self-esteem he had was ripped away for something stupid as lifting a chair.

He did sign the paper before he left, but when they got to see his name, it was essentially a name that struck fear into everyone if they knew the tale of Ragnarok. When she started playing around with him, he did not bother to show her any powers, as he took her request to not show his powers to heart. He said nothing, and he remained straight-faced. He was in no mood to be cooperating with her, and he did not trust her. He found her to be hypocritical with her statement of using their powers for nothing and gloating. He was not going to be playing this game with her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 3:11 pm

She watched him leave, crossing her arms she looked away , thinking to her self. She wasn't over reacting she was worried, with power like his he can do alarming damages the the earth, and that's what worried her. But she put that to the side for now, and thought of the first few words he has added about taking care of the ones she has alive and by her side. He didn't understand... Does he even have empathy twords others? Her accent made her g sound like a b, which felt embarrassing when he corrected her. Placing her hand on her forehead thinking to her self as she got the wolf man upset and leaving , as he left the two girls jumped I frount of him with a paper and pin wanting his autograph . As ooka jumped up and down excited to get see him sign the paper first. As before he could leave yuimi stood to her feet. " I have no feelings twords a man that has not feeling twords other people! Even twords there own family! You should feel some type of great importance from your mother and father... The people you say you don't care.." She added waving her hand off basically telling him to fuck off. The two girls then yelled in panic." Don't go! Mom is just sexually frustrate!" Kiria yelled which got yuimi to turn twords her daughter "hay!" She yelled back then ooka nodes "yes don't mind her ! We would love to have you living here! You seem like a great guy!" The younger girl added

As he sighed there paper , yuimi just stood there silent crossing her arms under her large breast. As she is doing what she has been doing for the past few years , pushing the males away from her. She stood there for a moment, maybe he doesn't feel any thing because of his witch wolf blood? She wasn't too sure. As he took a step out side in the tall gras field feeling the cold air hit his furr. No time his body began to tangle his body up in her blue string, as he turned behind him to see yuimi with her ball of yarn." Back there wasn't a experiment , this is" her magic mixed with his as the ground under them began to crumble as the blue thread spin around her body as she pluck the strings normally it would cut a pet of a body but not this time it just cut a part of his aura. As it didn't wraped around his furr but his aura, pulling him up into the sky, as her own aura mixed with his as more of the dirt under them crumble as the two girls watched as the only witch being her mother is play fighting with a strong mix bred wolf. As she spin in a circle waving her string around us in her own aura to keep her body safe from any thing. As she looked up and yelled." This is just a play fighting, I'm sorry for what I have said, I need to know more about your powers one way or a nother!" She then used her speed as she used her magic as well to turn her normals speed to max as she was now Mock 20 speed . As her magic was nonetheless. Using it none stop. Not surprisingly from a old girl . Then ooka and Kiria hide in the house and desited to watch this from there window.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Fenrir looked at her sternly. "You have two fine daughters who chose to be a part of your life. These two are worth more in investing your emotional energy and time over. The two who left, you don't know if they are alive or dead. There's a chance they are the latter. It's not worth beating yourself up and torturing yourself over it" he said. There was something interesting about him where he did not seem to look into her eyes as they wondered about, but most of all, he did not seem to show empathy or he at least it was limited. Did he even understand emotions? Or did he discard them finding them useless? Something strange happened with this mixture of werewolf and witch blood, and the wolf side of him was present all the time and could not shut off albeit being a steady stream and not a dam burst.

When she swung the ruler, his instincts took over and condensed the air where the ruler was about to make impact, and the density was enough to snap the ruler into splinters. He stared at her oblivious as to what was going on as he was just simply giving her a rundown of what to expect with his powers. "Uh, was that an experiment?" he asked. He thought she was trying to lure him into a false sense of security to test his reaction time, and he was not aware she was just annoyed with him. "Bloat?" he muttered. He cocked his head and paused. "Oh, you mean gloat" he finished. He looked at her with that same aloof expression. "I'm telling you what I can do. You did say you wanted to see what I could do. If you don't want me to show my powers then I'll do it" he said. He closed his eyes. "I never abuse my powers...you make it sound like I kill innocent people. Not for benign things like that" he said before he stood up. "I can't stand people who overreact to little things...there's other bigger things to worry about than me lifting a chair. If I was gloating...I'd have a pleasure for my accomplishments. Me..." he said before he turned away. "...I feel nothing towards them" he said. His aura was very rare as he was True Neutral, which it were clear he did not have any motivations to show off. If he was, he would have created a star in the living room.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:36 pm

••••••
Taking a light sip of her favorite tea, honey mixed with cinnamon. It brought a calm and sweat taste once drank. As she drank she listens to his voice and his voice is rather calm and soothing like music, as she couldn't just ignore him, it was hard not to pay attention. She didn't reply about his mother making the house abit larger when he grew older, which made sense because of his mixed bred. But once he said to forget about the other children she snapped abit , no she didn't yell nor did she talk back no she placed the tea cup on the highly decorated table set and gave him a cold glare. "As you said, am a mother, and a mother always loves her children, they never want to leave there children ever! It hurts me to know they don't care about there own blood.i can make more, but I can never replace the children I have made, and it doesn't help that my first son left me too, but as you said I will let the past behind me, but I can't let it go as am a mother my self." She grawled showing him that sharp glare before cuting her eye sight away from him and twords the tea as the hot steam raises from the cup. Then her mind kinda skipped afew words as she needed to explain afew things." I Apologize.. I didn't mean to act this way." She added sighing softly ." Okay, when I have the time, I'll experiment on your power leaves out side my home and far from it." She added already knowing how strong this male is. As the girls didn't left they stayed behind the large wolf wanting to hear more of this powerful male.

Yuimi saw this and just ignored them for awhile. She didn't wanted to wast her time yelling at them. After many to many years of learning different types of magic , but when her new guest showed her that he has the power to manipulate gravity with a flick of his hand, she knew this power as well. It's incredibly hard to master. As it takes years apon years of getting used to. As she her self can use such a power but it drains a lot of her energy. But when Fenrir showed off his power lifting her chair 5feet in the air and lifting his, and with enough power to gently place them both on the ground. Once that happened she keeped her lags crossed and clapped lightly impressed at his power. "Bravo , nicely done." She stopped when he began to bloat about what he can do with that power which got her eye to twich abit.

She grabed her ruler that was on the table next to her tea cup she picked up the ruler gently, and the two girls saw this and quickly backed away. She then waved her ruler and hit him with it, but it did little to no good as the ruler broke before it hit his skin as his aura was like a shield . Protecting any thing that can harm him in any way. Once the ruler broke in half she tossed it to the side and pointed her finger at his black noise about to speak up her mind as she her self is a teacher." Theres one thing to show your enemy your power, but it's another when you bloat about it." She added giving him an idea of what pissed her off and what calm her down." Vampires is one thing I hate but people that know there powerful uses there power for unnecessary reasons. I don't care if your the son of the great artmis you will never bloat about such things .. You may out there, but never in this house." Her voice straight and firm showing her strong witch side and motherly side. Once she got that out of the way she waved her hand in the air lifting her two kids in the air with the same power he just used on both of them. And pushed them both out of the room for them both to have a private talk among them self, before they left she added." same goes to you both, never abuse your power, ever." She added Closeing the door behind her and once that she took a set on her soft sofa and crossed her lags once again as the full time this was happening her aura didn't change shap or nothing it was rather calm. As she her self knew how to control her own aura. "Now, if there is other things you wish to learn let me know am a teacher." She adds taking another sip of her tea before looking up at the wolf. She also didn't like this power , the power to use gravity in such a way. When it came to the wrong hands it can bring nothing but pain and suffering.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 9:04 am

Fenrir watched her fix her bra strap, and he chuckled watching those milk jugs slosh like jello as her bra transferred motion to them. He found this milf to be very much his tastes, but he did not pay much attention to her daughters mainly they did not gain their mother's figure nor did he feel they were old enough to handle a guy like him. He enjoy looking at the mother's goods that she tried showing off to him. He knew they would mate later, but he was going to have to hold back his excitement for later. He chuckled to himself as he looked around the home. "It reminds me of the house I used to live in with my parents...although mother had to make it bigger as I grew bigger" he said.

He blushed when she blabbed to her daughters that he was a big celebrity...well his parents were. He scratched his head about her experiment request, which he laughed nervously. "Sure, but I don't know how you'd make it a safe experiment" he said honestly. As the daughter barged in to gawk at him, he went quiet not sure how to deal with the entire witch population salivating over his famous bloodline. He watched the mother get annoyed with them, and he chuckled to himself. "They are just curious about me...sure I know how hard it is for a single mother to raise a child, but you are doing a great job with these ones. What's more important is that you can have more...don't mourn over the ones you lost. Just find yourself the right man and breed with him...breed like rabbits" he said before he snickered. "I'm not a rabbit...I'm a wolf. We are better fathers" he told her.

He took a cup after it had been poured for him, and he sighed heavily. "I am working on some incredibly dangerous powers" he said before he cleared his throat. "I can manipulate gravity" he said. This was a new concept and never had a wicca been able to do this, but it was a possibility it would always be mistaken for earth power. He gave her an example straight off the bat by holding his hand out and lifting it up causing the mother to float in her chair. She got a good five feet off the air before he sat them both down. "You see? If I am strong enough, I could create and destroy stars and planets...hell, I could create a black hole if I wanted" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 3:54 am

After interdiction, yuimi crossed her lags and being to eye his body, fixing the bra strap of her bra as it got tighter when her breast grew twice it's size all at once. While he to kiria the older witch chuckled in her thoat after giving her a hard hit on the head to leave. Some nerv of some people. But he was very kind about it wich brought a smile to her soft lips. Placeing her hands omnher lap, she took in his strong aura and didn't expect to feel such a power supply of magic on a wolf, nor on any one she has read her information about the strongist witch alive, and the strongest werewolf alive too.

Her soft red eyes looked into his as he gavd her a kind comment, about her homw."why, thank you, this home has been passed down from generation, it's to bad because of those blood suckers that I have to live a life in pain, and ..." she sigh softly and stoped in her tracks , from what he said , he wasn't much when it came to speaking. Which she can relate to, but being a teacher shd did have to speak to teacher her two daughters. Crossing her left hang over her right he got a good second view of her panites. As yuimi is purposly trying to show off her goods. Resting her arm on the aide of her chair , when he talked about his parents, first her eyes open wide, impossible,hes the son of greasiest witch that ever lived, and to put it off she mated with the most powerfull were wolf. That does explain the large variety of aura leaking from his body.  taking this rather calm, she was right. The great Artemis , mated with the great war wolf bigby, and she was abit glad he explained how they ment one another.

Now here she is talking to the son of the two greatest legendary ever to walk the earth. It was such an honor, quckly once he finished talking she yelled to her youngest ooka."ooka! Make are finest tea! " Then ooka yelled back as she was already in the kitchen."but we never touch it unless it's something important." She yelled back as yuimi yelled back replying to her daughter"this is important!" After those words ooka got the water to heat up. As the female grabed his large paw hand and shook it."it's n honner to be speaking, and to be saved by the son of the great Artemis and bigby." She added unable to stop touching his paw as she fet abit imbarest. But his last words kinda touched her in a way. " I see, you are incredibly strong, the strongest werewolf I have seen in all my years.. if you may, I can exspirment on you? Not in a crazy mad scientist way. But to see what powers you can master, and what spells you can make. " She was about to speak abit more untill kiria came into the picture."holy shit , he's the son of Artemis! Oh my god!" She yelled then ooka drop a glass from the kitch and pop her head from the kitten door as she heard it too."no way." She spoke softly then yuimi claped her hands loud."silence! Ooka that tea! Kiria don't stick your noise in other people's confirmation!" She yelled telling hsr to leave them be. Then the female sigh softly."I deeply apologize, it's hard raiseing four childern.. and watching two leave your life forever never to return, it hurts a mother's heart. " She added placeing her hand onnher chest. Looking st the ground she looked back up at the male wolf to see if he accepted her offer. Once the tea was done ooka came in the room with a cute pink plat with two cuts of hot tea, placeing it on the small coffie table as she bowed and gave the large wolf a flirty wave and shook her hips before leaving. As yuimi saw this and gave her a wink.

This older witch, hasn't have any sex in a very long time, and she even stoped looking for love, as the man she loved , died of old age, and brought nothing but prablems as he posien her first two childern minds, ablut humans being the best , and that witches are nothing but curse making monsters, there just like vampires and werewolves. She hated it it brought her nothing but anger. Takinf a heavy breath, just remebering him got her upset. After her oldist left she thought he two wanta be witches about magic, and so fsr there learning well. She's being he last pure witch alive, and ooka being a half breed. Then kiria is a full witch but she's till young, but it doesn't help that shes some times horny , so to control her heat she does masterbate to calm down that need. Hoping it works, as ths only male to mate in the next miles are only vampires and he'll no shes going to ldt her family blood line gdt dirty up with a vampire child. As the wolf speak once again she removed her over sized hat from hsr head and payed close attention to the male.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Fenrir did not know what happened, but all he remembered was looking at her hip respond to him smacking her thick thigh with his tail, and now he was being taken inside. This was one of the rare times his wolf side took over, but not that he minded. Nature was calling upon him to do what wolfmen did best, and this witch was very much into him. He did not mind the size of their house as in Japan the houses were always small, although it was probably usual for them to see a wolf like him have an aura that filled the whole house and it was very strong throughout. To his excitement her breasts grew three cup sizes all of the sudden, and he could tell they were her natural size. He looked at her daughters and bow to the first one before he laughed at the second one. "You can't stop your mother from getting what she wants" he said which was very true. He looked at the mother and chuckled to himself. "You got a nice cozy place here" he said before he crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't really talk much, but you look like a very smart witch. I really don't like talking to stupid people" he said.

He cleared his throat. "If you must know, I'm a full blooded werewolf, and I gained my magic from my mother. Her name was Artemis..." he said which this witch was very famous indeed as well as her story tragic. She had tamed dragons and slain a basilisk and a horde of chimera when she fought Ares the warlock. The battle with Ares lead her to being bitten by a werewolf, and she was said to have died. Artemis was an idol and very well liked in the magic world. The fact that his magic was so powerful brought validity to his claim to be her son. The next words that came out of his mouth would blow everyone's mind. "My father's name is Bigby" he said. For those who did not know, Bigby was that legendary werewolf that brought fear to all vampires and everyone really. The Alpha of Alphas and the werewolf of werewolves and the dragon master had a child together!? No one spoke of those two having a child, yet alone did they say the dragon master survived the werewolf attack.

He could tell that he had probably blew her mind as pretty much her brains had been scattered asunder across the entire room. He sat down and leaned back against the wall. "Yea, my mom did not want everyone to know that she was alive since they would come looking for her. She had a very difficult time controlling herself. Dad found her on a riverbed beaten within an inch of her life. It cost almost all her power to control the wolf inside, and it made her vulnerable to vampires. My dad nursed her back to health, and she never left his side ever since. She blessed him with me, and I got to be a part of the best family I could ask for" he said before he sighed. "Sure my dad died, but I had to make myself even stronger than him!" he said.

He definitely got stronger than his father, but he never saw it that way as he never fought his father. All he had done was overkill any vampire he came across, and this was the first couple of witches he came across. He did not know the witch in front of him had an impressive pedigree herself, but damn, he would make her some very powerful kids. His appearance was a godsend as he not only saved her to continue to reproduce, but he was young spry wolf with a long shelf life. Since he was capable of magic, she could teach him how to stay younger, and produce her even more babies and be her soulmate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 The_sorceress_by_vempirick-d6gf3sz
fuchsia yuimi

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 Cute_anime_girl___render_by_mikushooter-d9zmcc7
Fuchsia kiria
Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 Anime-anime-girl-art-beautiful-Favim.com-2871944
Fuchsia ooka

When the larger vampire pulled on her magic strings pulling the larger witch to the ground, the two girls ran to help there mother. As they manged to remove the blue string but they all felt gis magic as they shiver in fear, but not yuimi she keeped her face calm, relaxed and needed a nother plan, she need ed to think about what other magic she can do. Untill her magic licked up another moving target, but .. not a threat. No timd the vampire face was smashed in, the three witches watched the battle unfold, it didn't take to long , yes it was satisfaction watching that vampire die. Kiria watched with her soft red eyes abit Ishooked and pleased. Then ooka ckvered her eyes not wanting to see any more. When the strong male wolf showed his power, and how he fought the blood sucker. She took note his power, and stranth. not a full bred werewolf,by the looks of him hes not ajust a wolf, oddly human shap, and his magic is that to a witch... mmm , and his body.. what am I thinking, this werewolf has lowers I have never seen on his kind before.. I must see more of him, maybe in more ways than one? the mother itch thought as they didnt needed to do any thing , before the vampire was killed to a bloody end, yuimi snaped her fingers and ponited hdr finger over to ooka to bring aaclear jar, ooka noded and ran inside as kiria needed to ask."why?" She asked twirling apart of her hoody around her finger. "Just wait for it." No time the vampire face and body was smashed into the earth leaving a trail of blood and bits of his brains followdd by his insides. Ooka came back with her eyes slightly open az she was ready to just vomit. Yuimi grabrd the jar and handed it over to her older daughter kiria. "Take as much of vampire blood as needed, I need to teach you about blood magic, and what is the best blood to use. " She added crossing hsr arms ubder hsr breast as kiria got to work with that, as ooka whent to a near by bush to vomit.

As with ths larger wolf, he slowly walked twords the calm witch , thd only witch out there, the last of her kind dispute her son, and two girls. She added weight to her left hips ,shosing off her curves. It's sad to know how much vampires ruined the life's of both worlds and witches. As man hunt side by side oth the wolfs fkr food, and the witches healed and removed any bad spirits from human body. Untill the blood suckers came into view.. yuimi has learned many on to many information about vampirez, as of fact if a vampire bits a human on the next it wouldn't turn them into a vampire completely. For them to turn into a vampire, the one sucking her blood must take half of her blood, and mix her blood with his to turn that human into a full vampire. Nos it's very different when a vampire mates with a half human. When a vampire bits a half human durning sex ,first there marked as there's, second it depends on which blood of the half human is stronger , so for example if the human is half demon, then the demon blood is stronger making the bit turning thd human into a demon vampire. And many more. But nevsr has she seen a were wolf with such power,and bred.

While kiria tryed to collect as much of blood as she could, male wolf walked by the older witch and by his aura he relase, it brought her to bit her lip. Fuck shd loved it, she wouldn't mind having himnin bed either but she must remain calm and cool. But yuimi did agree these blood suckers thinks there high and mighty but there like rats. That's needed to be killed off. As the large solf ssip his large wolf tail on her thick thighs , shd shifted her hips abit telling him she liked it. Her red eyes looking into his yellow eyes, as she raised an eye brow. They looked at one another for a moment as he was just ready to leave but shd stop him."halt.. thank you deeply for killing are threat, never have I seen a wolf your type. If you may, can I ask you some questions about your body and blood magic?" She asked as kiria return with a jar full of blood as she whent inside the home to put it on the zide sith yumi other dark magic ingredients. Once her younger daughter ooka finished vomiting, they walked intk the house which was now a sun roof because of the snakes riping it open. As yuimi let the large wolf enter her home, he can tell thsre house wanst very big, two floors but the first floor having just one room. And ths bottom is ahere every thinf is. As he walked around he bumped into things as the house is so small every thing was hanged up on the walls.

Yuimi grabed a large chair and placed it next to her for the solf to sit, before she said any more she touched her uper chest showing off her large breast, she waved her hand nos leting her magic relaxed as shd used her powers to make her breast smaller for more mobility. Doing so made her breast pop out more as she turned her smaller D's to a G. Then she waved over hdf two girls. Puting hsr hand on each shoulder. Shd ponited at the girl with long purple hair in two separate ponie tails and by the looks of what he wears she lloves pink."this is ooka, my youngiest daughter." She paused as she bowed shosing her respect"glad to meet you." She said in a sweat relaxed voice. Then she pated kiria on the head telling her to introduce her self."my name is kiria, am her third daughter.. as you hear my mother has four childern two never return and the other two ate here to stay, so if you gdt any ideas about fucking her.. you got another thing coming!" Yuimi hit her on ths head and pushed then both aside telling then to leave."and am yuimi ..welcome to my home" she added
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 pm

It was a few centuries ago that the werewolves underwent a booming population growth. While people were dying in Europe from the unsanitary close quarter living conditions, the so called medieval period, to the north, the werewolves reigned supreme. With how sparse the area was with humans, they could branch out and become abundant in numbers. Unlike the people to the south, the viking people adored werewolves, and they would encourage interbreeding so that it would help them with their raids and conquest. Another group of people, the wicca also encouraged interbreeding with werewolves as they were a gift from the horned god with perfect masculinity. During the full moons the wolves would hunt and bring home enough food for a month. During the cold nights where they were not hunting, they would be the ones to provide heat and security for the family. It was the perfect family structure for the times as the wicca could help werewolves manage their hyperaggressiveness with sex, magic, and love.

As the renaissance began, the times have changed, which art, culture, and science started to accelerate. The ideal living system with werewolves were becoming too simplistic and old fashioned. In fact, a successful campaign by the vampires was used to depict werewolves as uncivilized, crazy, brutal, killing machines, and were unfit to live in this world. This was done to witches as well as typically the women were the stronger and posed the vampires a greater threat. A purge of systematic killings of werewolves and witches began, and the vampires began to take control of the continent.

As the Industrial Revolution occurred, they had reduced the population of the undesirables to 10% of pre-renaissance numbers. There was one slight hiccup in their campaign, a huge volcano on the island of Sumbawa in the Dutch Indies erupted and blanketed the planet in a volcanic winter. Historians called this time period "the year without a summer", and this lead to a population boom with werewolves, but more importantly, this was when our hero was born. Up in the north, a Witch turned werewolf bred with who will be known in magical lore as the "alpha of alphas and the werewolf of werewolves". The father would later kill the mother of all Vampires Lady Bathory thrusting him into lore and legend, but unfortunately, the father was killed upon his return home in his weakened state.

Our hero was given the name Fenrir, which it was a name that struck fear in all vikings. In their religion, this god was the big bad wolf that would destroy all gods, and would bring the planet anew in a event they called Ragnarok. Fenrir was often a scoffed at name for werewolves because it were usually a name a father who was full of himself would give their son just to say that he's badass. Although, for our hero, his father probably was drunk or had the knowledge that his son would follow a similar path much to his mother's displeasure. As the werewolf witch raised her growing son, she realized a few strange things from her son. He did not speak even when spoken to. He hated small talk, and he always would get irritated being around religious zealots or simply people who were closed minded and did not think. What was more strange was that when he transformed, his personality remained the same. He did not need help in doing this, where she needed as much help as she could get with potions and elixirs.

To her pleasure, her son had inherited magical properties from her, but he were strictly an air and earth elemental. It was odd that he barely had two when she had all of them, but he was not full blooded wicca, so she just accepted that it was the only possibility. What she failed to grasp was hidden elements that were so abstract that no one spoke of them. Later on, these freaky elemental subsets would be documented in books, but for Fenrir had an elemental power that was misread as Earth elemental, but the mechanic is different and wholly terrifying once he mastered it...one that could destroy planets and stars like in the tales of Ragnarok.

As Fenrir grew older, he worked on refining the powers that he had instead of bridging out like all other wicca would do. It was very frustrating for his mother who saw so much magic potential in him go to waste. When she had an elder test him for his aura, they told her that he white for power and they confirmed that he was a starperson, or one that is in their first incarnation. They mentioned to her that his aura is shaped like a 20 foot tall wolf and was terrifying to look at. The wolf continued to grow bigger to until present times, this wolf was the size of a 20 story building. He had mastered transforming, which no other werewolf had ever managed to do.

He decided to travel to this secluded Japanese island for a bit of a break, when he sensed that this island was infested with vampires. He did not particularly like vampires in the slightest, so he rushed over finding the witch doing battle with an elite class vampire. He had jumped in kicking the vampire in the face that was so hard that it shattered one of his canine teeth upon impact. He was so stirred up that all of the witches could see his horrendous colossal wolf shaped aura that towered above them. The vampire could not see this and had no idea what he was in for, but this was made clear when the winds spiraled around our hero, and he slowly transformed into a wolfman. The vampire was blinded from the debris being flung into his eyes, but the witches could see a majestic magnificent version of a werewolf that went beyond those shown in books. The fur took up all of the back part of his body, his hip area, chest, neck and his jawline. His nose was black and morphed into a cute wolf nose, and the pinks of his lips and eye lids were blackened. His ears shifted to the top of his head becoming lupine ears, and his teeth and nails grew to fangs and claws. His eyes were an intense soul piercing yellow, and he sprouted a wolf tail from his lower back region and a thick wolf cape sprouted from his neck to his upper back/shoulder blade area.

To the experienced witch, the look in his eyes were very jarring as they were focused and lacked the hyperaggression in the werewolves in the past. Yes, this was a werewolf, but this one was way more scary and different. It was the unknown of what this kind of werewolf could do that made even the vampire very nervous as this one had already transformed outside of the full moon phase, and this wolf has just spawned a tornado while transforming. The wolf did not growl or charge, he just stood cold faced and assessed the area, which the vamp replied. "What the fuck are you!?" he shouted as he rubbed his face. The wolf said nothing as he listened to the younger witches gawk and ask questions on what kind of creature was he. The vamp started to laugh at the suggestion that our hero was a werewolf. "This is not a werewolf! I've face thousands of werewolves, and I can tell you a werewolf he is not! He's just a faker" he said before our hero finally took a charge at him taking a brief opening where he delivered a bone shattering punch to the face breaking off the other tooth of the vamp as he flew nearly a half a mile back tumbling like a ragdoll until his head bashed into a tree.

Our hero closed his eyes and started to channel his energy. Was he trying to keep control of his chaotic werewolf nature? The vamp's face was now swollen from the multiple blows to the face, which he turned into a mist and rushed at our hero. Our hero seemed to be meditating and brought his hands to his chest taking in a deep breath, but his hands moved to his mouth, and just as the mist bared down on him, he let out a loud powerful roar, using his hands to focus the sound and wind onto the vamp. The mist turned into the vamp as he covered his bleeding ears, and the trees and brush exploded behind him. The display of destruction this werewolf possessed was unlike anything mention in the books. The danger level for werewolves were originally a 5X, but now our hero is pushing the danger level to god like levels. The vamp's orifices bled out fluids and blood, and massive internal injuries. For a mortal it would be fatal, but for a vamp, these were crippling. He tried getting up, and his healing abilities had been reduced no thanks to fighting the witches, but now he struggled to put up a fight with this creature. Our hero rushed the vamp grabbing him by the face as he stood back up, before our hero started smashing the vamp's head into trees and rocks cracking the vamp's skull open like an egg, but he continued to run the vamp's head over making it scrape away like a pencil eraser over paper. The trial of blood, flesh, and brain was smeared all over the place. The vamp was clearly no more, and our hero dropped the corpse to the ground before he returned to the witches. "Vampires talk too much...I can't stand them running their mouths for even a second" he said as he passed her. His voice was deep, masculine, and very alluring. As he passed her by, his scent was oddly intoxicatingly pleasant and comforting. Here was a perfect specimen about ready to walk away after causing so much intrigue and destruction, and all he did was give a flirtatious gaze and a low sexy growl as if he dared her to make the first move. He knocked his tail against her hip just to tease her more, and he displayed his gentleness and how docile he was. He was most of all interested in her, but he was never one to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 The_sorceress_by_vempirick-d6gf3sz
fuchsia yuimi

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 Cute_anime_girl___render_by_mikushooter-d9zmcc7
Fuchsia kiria
Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 Anime-anime-girl-art-beautiful-Favim.com-2871944
Fuchsia ooka

Living in a world of nothing but war, nothing but hate among humans. Wolfs, and other fanatics stay hiden away from the human eye , as they worry that the human once seen will either use there power for evil, or force them to use there powers, and or kill them for there own personal goals. So the one place to hide is on a small island on the out side of the main chains of island of Japan. To show respect people don't step foot on the land unless they have a pass to keep the land clean or to make sure no destroys such a wonderfull land, followed by photographers. Many fairytale creatures live in this land for safety, or a place to relaxe, then live to hide in the croud of humans like vampires do followed by demons, and werewolf's. But not wishes. After the 1800 many witches were killed off becuase the humans sas one evil witch and soon blamed all witches. Killing one after the other.. till there was only two left in the world, unlike most creatures witches ages abit slow, and miss yuimi is over 1000 year of age. Using her well trained magic to keep her self alive and well.

Not long ago once she reached the age of 976 shd feel in love with a male human. Mostly any creature would have think twice about falling dor abhumans. But just because there is one bad apple doesn't mean there all the same? Yuimi took that to heart and ended up having four wonderfull children with the male, untill things changed south, first prablem he died at a old age as humans age fast.. with three girls and one boy, there blood being half human half witch, but with the same powers she used on her own body to keep her self young she used on her other four childern, the other two the first child being a boy and her second a girl left her life, but never returned.. never called back.. almost like they removed her from there list.. and her other two.. ooka, and kiria , staying still because they needed to learn more about magic as they got there powers from her side of the family, and the second daughter got the human side of her father's side, and her son a mix breed. She loved her children, being strict, protective over her two dauhers . Bit for the past few years a large increase of vampires has been roming around the land, trying o hunt down blood to drink. But not any blood, the blood of magic, the rarest ,and most delicious treat to vampires not just that, but they gain powers from one drink. And yuimi will not allow such things to hsr two children.

durning training, teaching the two girls how to make spells with out speaking, in the confurt of there own small home, yuimi with a nice body large tripleD breast , hips for breading , aand soft skin to make any man love to make her as there own lover. With a ruler in her hand she waved it lightly with out saying a word, and no time the cup infrount of her turned into water. With out saying a spell, the two girls looked at there mother impressed."cool" ooka added the girly girl of the family, and kiria looking so much like her mother. (Yuimi) "now, warning, think about the spell in your head.. dont rush it , this is your first time . " She paused and placed ths rulernon the table,"ah, one other thing, do your home aork on next week spells." She added as she may be a mother but she was also like a teacher in a wayas the girls begain there practice. Yuimi needed to stop them."stop, i apologize, but it seem like we have trouble." She added cracking her knuckles as she used her magic to sence hos close they are and by hos much her hands glew blue. They were too close.

things quckly got ugly, as the roof got riped off frommths house. No time yumi and hsr two daughers ooka and kiria ran off into the woods to kill any vampirese using there basic magic they have beening learning since they where 10. While yuimi used her strong magic to keep thsm from cominf any close,ooka with her long bacl tied up hair swing from side to side as she ran after one of the vampire, as sith kiria. This was a trap to pull her kids away from her.. this worryed her , as a mother she needed to find her children and bring them back to safty. Hearing a deep chuckle from all ths vampirs the witch pulled out a ball of yarn and slowly rubed her hand on it making turn a shany blue, thsn she spin around makingnthe thread tangle around the trees and behind the vampires as they didnt know this magic is a one shot kill , stringing it like a harp the monsters after her soon turned into piles of bodies. As with her childrn then youngiest ooka wonder too fsr as the main vampire.. came intk view, looking sown at the young lady, and thsn soon kiria came too trying to use her magic but failed ... they both stayed there watching himnuse his own magic  to hurt the young witches. As yuimi ran as fast as she can yelling at the top of her lungs. As she can tell who this is, and wonder why her childern?!"run!" Shd baged pullingnout her wepon but once again, she has fought this man before, and failed many times.. this time hoping , she can kil him. Hoping hewouldnt hurt her oownly daughters, she would kinda love having  then tso.. maybe three or four.. added with ths tso that left and never return, as she jumped up in ths air with ths blue magic string sround him ready to end his life, but knosinf him, he excaped it and nos it was battle between a vampire and witch.

[[There last names go firstbecause thats. Thing that they do in Japan, and since she hade childern with her human lover the last name changed, to his so there all going to stsrt with fuchsia.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))    Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing a wolf ((for omyasha ))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3