Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha's girl (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:02 am

his grip in her tightened as he pulled her to him. Drawing her away from the window and her escape. "it is my business, this is my room, you are on my turf, are you seeking a war? should i kill your family to prove i do not take kindly to trespassers?" he said to her his animalistic gaze boring in her "or maybe i should kill you make them weap? you started this little human, do not think i can not finish it. you may not fear most alphas, but i am not like most alphas. i am sure your parents warned you of me." her wide eyes told him they had, but then why was she here? did she want to prove she could enter and live? or did she indeed want him to war with her clan? he would if she did not give him some answers and he was sure the threat of death may get him some if not then he would lock her up and if need be bring her the lifeless body of her mother if he had to to show her he meant business.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:44 am

Iani glared up at him when he lifted the bed and pulled her out from under it, shaking him off she rolled her eyes "Morsel" Iani snorted "If you must know...it's none of your business" she said sweetly before she started walking towards his window as she was planning on leaving the same way she had come in. "Besides, alphas don't scare me" Iani said with a grin as she looked at him and flicked her hair a little as she turned her attention back to the window.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:37 am

Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 491322580_o

At first the Alpha just enjoyed the moments of his hot shower, then in the next moment he twitched his nose there was a new scent in the room. He walks towards the bed following his nose then stops at the edge of the bed. She saw his feet move to the side of the bed she was hiding under. He then saw Iani shoot one of her arms out from under the bed and pointed a finger up at the Alpha. "I'll come out willingly IF you back off and keep the towel on." He tilted his head a bit as she called out from under the bed. Now he never backed down for no one and the woman showed either bravery or stupidity if she thought he was going to start now. He sat on the bed "No, I am an alpha I do not back off and definitely not to no human let alone a female one at that. He then lifted the bed and reviled her hiding place "now what are you doing in my room morsel?" he asked as he lifted her out of her hiding spot effortlessly. He knew the rumor of how he was said to be vicious, cruel and evil, but he was not. his pack fond him to be a stern leader but not cruel or evil. but the fierce or vicious part, well when fighting for food territory or a mate. he could be a bit of both, depending on his mood.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 2:39 am

Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 07b7f78816f5df246c9e013f848e241f

Iani had been raised by the Alpha and his mate, she was the only human in their pack and all of the wolves in the pack looked out for Iani and cared for her. They didn't care that she was human but they did tend to hide her human scent when other Alpha's came to visit. The Alpha and his mate took Iani in when she was a small child, her parents had died and they had found her wandering the streets alone. When Iani told them that her parents were gone they had taken her in as their own child and raised her as such.

She had always been warned to stay away from a near by pack as their Alpha was said to be vicious, cruel and evil; Iani though wasn't scared of anyone. Running to the pack line with a couple of others she smirked at them, "You aren't going to do it Iani" one of them chuckled. "I'll show you" Iani taunted as she stepped across the boundary line. Looking at her friends Iani gave a laugh before she took off at a sprint, everyone always said she was too impulsive and didn't know when to step back and let someone else tell her what to do. Reaching the pack house she was panting softly, looking around she could hear people inside talking and laughing.

Smirking to herself she quickly glanced in one of the windows and took note of what seemed to be a pack meeting going on, stepping back from the wall she looked up and grinned to herself seeing a trellis going up the wall. Grabbing onto it Iani carefully and slowly climbed her way up, "Yeah, this was such a smart idea Iani. Climb up a trellis" she muttered to herself as she got herself tangled now and again in the plant growing there. Reaching the top she looked into a room that was large and looked like the Alpha's room, testing the window she stopped herself from giving a squeak of happiness when she found it unlocked. Pushing the window open she carefully climbed inside, hearing the shower running Iani swore to herself "Oh, what perfect luck I have" she whispered to herself.

Looking around the room a little she began to quietly walk towards the closet but stopped when the shower shut off, gritting her teeth a little she mentally kicked herself. Looking around she darted for the bed and quickly slid her body under it just as the bathroom door opened. Taking a few deep breaths Iani tried to keep her heart beat slow but she knew that the Alpha would be able to smell her and hear her breathing, even though she was adventures and didn't back down from people Iani wasn't stupid enough to let an Alpha see her straight away when she had just broken into his room. Seeing his feet move to the side of the bed she was hiding under Iani shot one of her arms out from under the bed and pointed a finger up at the Alpha, "I'll come out willingly IF you back off and keep the towel on" she called out from under the bed.

Last edited by mascara_tears on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha's girl (open m/m)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3