Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha's girl (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:11 am

Clenching her hands into fists again as she listened to him Iani didn't bother saying another word to him and only moved back onto her back when he left the room. Every night and waking moment for her began a blur and Iani didn't know what was happening half of the time, watching the video he had a made for a little bit she turned her head away from it. "You get me drunk to have your way with me that isn't me wanting you or you wanting me" she growled out. Opening her mouth to say something else she felt a wave of nausea rush over her making her clench her eyes closed as she moaned softly, "Oh god please uncuff me I'm going to be sick" Iani whimpered as she moved onto her side so she could hang her head over the bed as much as her restrained arms would let her. She had been feeling off colour the last few days but she hadn't told him as she wanted to show him she was just as stubborn as he was.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:56 pm

he felt like she slapped him or stabbed his heart "i do care i shouldn't but your my mate you will be the one to have my offspring i don't want a prisoner for a wife but if i release you you will go and i will have to hunt you down so i am not releasing you until your plump with pups maybe carrying children will make you more domestic and docile " he replied ten left her alone in her room letting her stew scream or whatever else she did his men ignored her and for now so did he but every night he let her drink the vodka awakening the lustful creature she hid unless she was drunk every night he get her drunk enough to where she was nice to him they danced and then made love all night then one night he played the video he made of them dancing her kissing him and them making love "you claim you would not kiss me if you knew what i was well you know but still you want me as much as i want you " he didn't like this but felt frustrated that she could be a hellion when she was sober but a seductress when she was drunk
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Iani glared at him when he said that she was cuffed to keep her from leaving him, moving a little Iani laid herself on her side on much as she possibly could giving her back to him. "You have no right to keep me here" she snapped as she glared at the wall across from her keeping her back to him, clenching her hands into fists Iani gritted her teeth together as she took deep breaths trying to calm herself down. "And what do you care if I drink myself into oblivion in a club?" Iani demanded without looking at him again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:49 pm

"you are cuffed to keep you from leaving me' he remarked as if he plucked the words from her mind "as for why i am looking at you i don't think you really want to know" he added "when you plan on staying then i may let you off the bed but right now you can sit in yer own shit as far as i care until you realize your better off here with me then at that club drinking yourself into an oblivion'
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Iani continued to try and pull her hands out of the cuffs for a bit longer until she thunked her head down into the pillow with a groan, "Why did you cuff me?" she demanded as she glared up at the ceiling. In her efforts to get herself out of the cuffs Iani had managed to shift the sheets down so that they were now covering from her hips down. Raising her head back up Iani looked at him with a frown "Why are you staring at me like that?" she snapped, this whole situation irked her and she wanted nothing more than for him to take the cuffs off of her so she could attempt to leave his side again though she had a feeling if she did that he would hunt her down without a single thought and drag her back to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:29 pm

he shook his head watching her after being kicked out of bed he was now on the floor and out of her reach lucky for her the cuffs were padded she could struggle all she wanted and they would not blemish her skin he sat there and watched her struggle imagining her wiggling like that under his weight as he took her properaly as his life-mate giving her all of himself damned the consequences in fact he hoped she would suffer the consequence of their mating and he sat like he been shocked to that though until just now he never thought of mates or having young but now the thought was very enticing... the child a girl would have her eyes and hair and if it was a boy maybe his eyes and her hair he mulled over that as she struggled in his bed he thought of her plump with child hugging him happily god if only dreams came true he sighed her screams the only thing keeping him grounded
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Iani shook her head with a laugh when he cancelled her order for more vodka "Nooo don't cancel my order" she giggled but she let him pick her up and carry her. Waking up completely after a few hours completely sober now Iani opened her eyes and moved her hands a little, moving her head with a frown she saw she was cuffed. Jerking her head to the side she looked at him and without warning she kicked out at him hard. She couldn't remember him cuffing her as she still had been very drunk from the night before. "You ass! Uncuff me" Iani snapped as she kicked out at him again aiming to try and hurt him since he had cuffed her to the bed, she did have to admit that being cuffed was something new to her. Jerking at the cuffs Iani tried to wiggle her hands out of the cuffs not caring that they were tearing into her wrists at all as she wanted them off of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:59 pm

he stared at her then sighed "I am' he said and cancelled her order of more vodka "no more liquar love you are coming home" he said and carried the drunken woman back to his home then set her down he knew she was drunk so this time he let her play out her fantasy with him again they danced in his parlor kissing his mark on her letting his scent re-soak into her skin seeping into her so she would not forget who she was with and had been with when she sobered up the next morning

when she woke she had been fully pleasured every once of her dream came true last night she met a man he took her home hey danced, kissed and he gave her ultimate pleasures all night long and he was still beside her sleeping soundly but what she did not know was this time he would not be able to leave. he made sure of that by locking her to the bed with cuffs and tossing the key across the room. it landed inside a drawer which he later closed sure she could not get to it he then made love to her until they were spent and both fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Iani couldn't help but roll her eyes at his words "Not my fault that in your drunken stupor you couldn't tell I wasn't older" she muttered at him, "I didn't refuse you that night because I didn't know who the hell you were and I was quite happy with the idea of you just being a random stranger in a bar I was having fun in". Looking away from him Iani got to her feet and shook her head at him a little as she slowly made her way over to the window "I don't hate alphas. I distrust them. My name is Iani, by the way" she said simply before she carefully climbed her way out of his window without a backwards glance. A few nights later Iani found herself in the same club she had first met him in, his scent had faded from her skin and she was wearing a skin tight black strapless dress with a low dipping back and was short enough that if she bent over half way she would expose herself to anyone looking.

She wanted to have fun and try and forget about finding her mate a few nights before, but what Iani didn't know was that some of the men in the club belonged to her mates pack and had caught sight of his mark on her neck and had informed him of where she was and how much attention she was getting from other males. Iani stood at the bar swaying a little from how much she had been drinking, feeling a firm had settle on her right hip she took no notice of it as she leaned on the counter and waved at the bar tender "Another round of vodka shots" she called out before she stood back up straight and looked up at the person who the hand belonged to and she gave a slightly lopsided smile at him "Hi. You look like someone I had sex with the other night" Iani said with a giggle not realising who she was talking to was her mate in question.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:19 am

After she said"You bastard! If I had known you were a bloody alpha the first time I met you I wouldn't have danced with you let alone kiss you!" "first time..." he repeated the words...

then suddenly the memory of a day flashed into his mind her words of dancing and kissing releasing the locked up memory of hat night. True he was drunk He just turned 18 but he told everyone he was 21 he had wanted to experience all the adult human world had to offer it had been in a club when he first saw her she was stunning and every ting in him screamed 'mate' yes even back then he knew what she was to him so he wooed her  they danced she kissed he called her sweet  names of endearment some were the same ones he used on her now which possibly clued her to his true identity

however that night she stung him so she was not the only one stung he remembered one thing hat night it he remembered he promised to make her night until she had told him she was really fifteen shocking him sober  and bringing a curse she was his mate his and she was not of age to give consent  true he was many things but he would not take the innocence of her teen self though it was tempting he knew he had to wait. he then was brought back to the present when she said "I can't believe you" Her words made him snort "your one to talk i thought i was dancing with a woman. someone my own age, not some slip of a girl ..." he rubbed the bridge of his nose... this was getting him nowhere "look i was drunk back then but even so i still recall that night you did not refuse me then and your body did not refuse me now" he said "i can still fill that promise i made back then and back then i was not the alpha, my father was." he replied

"i was a child myself i did have alpha blood but as long as father lived he was alpha he died last ear then i took his place. trust me after i learned you was 15 i walked you home then promised myself we would never meet again. how was i to know fate would send you back to me" he said he was hurt and more then her claws ever did "i loved you i still do but after i became alpha i knew the woman i cared the only one in the world that was my mate would never want me, do you know how much it hurt to know my own mate hated alphas?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 2:56 am

Iani moved her body up a bit more when he pressed into her again wanting to try and limit how much he could press into her. When he said he didn't take human form she narrowed her eyes at him, when he withdrew his shaft from her Iani moved away from him so there was some space between the two of them. Seeing his face when he looked back at her her lips parted slightly as she took in his appearance, before saying anything to him Iani moved quickly and slapped a hand hard against his bare chest "You bastard! If I had known you were a bloody alpha the first time I met you I wouldn't have danced with you let alone kiss you!" she snapped and struck out at him again. She highly doubted he remembered her at all since the club she had manged to sneak into had been very dark and he had been very drunk when they had danced together and at the time she had only need fifteen. She was still trying to process the fact that she had danced with him and kissed him all the while he had called her sweet names and promised to make her night until she had told him she was really fifteen, "I can't believe you" Iani growled out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 2:47 am

"keep telling yourself that sweetheart but i think your body disagrees" he said pressing into her again as if still not sated he was wanting to keep the connection as long as he could which was why he did not assume his human form with her he wanted her to know the strong alpha the animal he was not fool her with the skin of a human "i don't take human form  for I am the rare one, the blue eyed alpha" he sighed as he felt his shaft soften and withdraw from her no longer tied to her he released her and an his hand through his fur "i hate my human form" he replied "you hate this shape, then you wont like my human form any better" he replied and grit his teeth and then sighed relaxing closing his eyes he concentrated  his fur vanished replaced by pale skin and hard yet also soft  something she could sink into. he turned and showed her his face gone was the fur, in its place long black hair the color the only thing besides his piercing eyes that reminded her of the animal he truely was but now his beautiful blue eyes was also changed but they still reminding her of the predator he was.

Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:48 am

Iani bit her bottom lip when he moved her hips but the small bit of comfort she got from the movement and the feeling of his knot starting to deflate brought a small groan from her. "No" she stated simply and glared at him as he looked at her smugly, "Shift into your human form" Iani demanded firmly after a moment of just glaring at him. She knew werewolves spent a lot on their time in their anthro or wolf wolf forms but she also knew when they didn't want human's to suspect anything they walked around in their human forms. "I am not your mate and you are not mine" she said simply as she arched her back a little trying to keep herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 1:19 am

The alpha really enjoyed the hug he liked the hug more then she would ever know and moved in her by shifting her hips on him bringing back a bit a comfort her body felt his knot begin to slowly deflate but it would take time. his little hellion was fierce but he liked that about her."that's good you marked me too... does having me as your mate sound better to you?" he asked her smugly.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:53 am

Iani shivered at the feeling of the back of his claw on her flesh, at the feeling of him sitting up another moan left her making her bite her bottom lip. "I am not your mate" she got out, since he was now sitting up Iani had no other choice but to wrap one of her arms around his neck to keep herself balanced. When he said that there was one thing he left out her eyes widened and before she could beg him more to mark her she dug her nails into his back and into the paw that was gripping her breast, once his mouth left her neck Iani didn't hesitate to strike him across the face once again in anger "Just because you've marked me does not make me yours" Iani hissed as she dug her nails into his back again at the feeling of his shaft twitching inside of her. She didn't want to admit that she liked the feeling of having him inside of her now but slowly she was starting to feel uncomfortable and the pain of losing her virginity was coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:39 am

he shook his head at her. "kaida, little dragon.. and the other words i called you; all of them terms of endearment, true i can claw you" he said streaming the back of his claw on her flesh "i choose not to. i believe this is more then the dare it is fate that brought you here only mate a man who knows you are his mate that sounds like a wolf trait we know our mates " he said to her he sighed sadly when she denied being his beloved one and said "I'm just a human you decided you need to have sex with." he sat up moving making her more aware of the knot inside her he hoped the movement made her moan again. "female child of man... alpha's do not simply fuck for fun like the human do... we have sex to breed, and only to breed. but this was not baby-making sex. it was a claiming, my way of claiming you as my mate. but your right. there is one thing i left out. a mistake i will fix now." he said and then bit into her neck gripping her breasts with his paws his sharp claws leaving indentations behind just as his teeth had on her neck "my mark. now no other wolf can claim you that is permanent. my scent which surrounded you since our joining will fade but with this you now forever marked as mine. my mate and mine alone." he replied his shaft twitched in her to his satisfied feeling. he did not know if his seed would take root in her and give her his pups, but he hoped inside of him it did, that way even if she left him she would always have a part of him in her child
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:10 am

Iani clenched her hands into fists when he pushed the blade away, from that simple motion the blade tumbled from her hand. Shaking her head at him she gasped at his movements "My name isn't Kaida" she gasped out at him. "You are the one holding me here. For me to leave you'd need to let me go since unlike you I would scar badly if you decided to dig your claws into me" Iani snapped, feeling him knot her and release his seed into her Iani couldn't contain the very soft moan that left her lips. Grabbing her knife Iani slammed the blade into the floor beside his head an inch from his face as she panted softly "I am not your beloved" Iani got out as her hand holding the blade slid down it, she didn't care that the blade cut her hand open she placed it on the floor trying to keep herself raised off of him as much as she could "I'm just a human you decided you need to have sex with."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:57 pm

The alpha wolf released a sigh and pushed the blade away so it would not hurt him while he attempted to bring them both pleasure from this "it is true we do not mate humans most are skinny and frail but you well your definitely neither you got great shape for a human woman and due to yer tribe training is how you got to be so strong" he replied he knew she was not close but he was still he held back wanting them to cum in unison mix their juices as she cried out to the heavens. she was definitely a little dragon his very own chiisai ryuu he smiled at that thought and since she never gave her name he gave her one of his own design from the words that entered his mind "Kaida, you are like no human i have ever met" he told her he did not ask her to be his mate for once he entered her they were mated even if he tried to call it just sex the wolf in him knew different she was now his mate and nothing would change that even if she left his scent would follow her reminding her for days of what they did this night. "and in case you forgotten i am not on you you are on me which should make you feel real good in a dominate position yet still wise enough to know i am in charge which is why you claimed to be the submissive one. He remarked he liked this banter with her it was refreshing no she-wolf would talk back while he mated them they just melt under his touch and moan yes this mate of his was something special he thrust twice more then unable to hold back thrust deep his knot locking them together as he filled her he then released a sigh "beloved one, even if i wanted to i can not now grant that wish of yours we are stuck together for approx 30-60 minutes until my knot deflates you can still kill me but it will leave me tied to you meaning you would be stuck with a rigid cock in your pussy until the process of rigimortis ends which will take much longer then thirty to sixty minutes
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Iani crinkled her nose when he licked the blood, when he began to move in her she clenched her jaw not wanting to risk enjoying what he was doing to her. "Alphas never mate humans" she manged to get out, when he bared his chest she narrowed her eyes at him. Moving one of her arms behind her back Iani pulled out a knife she kept on herself all of the time and pressed the tip of the blade over his heart. "Get off of me or I will plunge the blade in" Iani gasped out, the blade of the knife was sharp and with each of his thrusts into her small cuts made their way onto his skin. "Aren't humans below you?" Iani growled out as she pressed the blade a little more into his skin wanting to try and discourage any more movement from him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:48 pm

he licked the blood "not with weak hits like that on my face you wont" he replied as he began to move in her "and i never called you a whore becoming a mat e to a wolf would not make you one an alpha had one main mate he chooses for life true some have mistresses but they will never be alpha to the pack they are only to create diversity in the genes so the strongest pups are born" he told her baring his chest "if you really going to kill me then attack the heart or the stomach" he told her continuing to thrust in her living or dead he would have this woman of his carry his young.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Iani gritted her teeth tightly when he removed her panties "Because I am not a whore" she snapped when he asked why she didn't mate wolves. At the feeling of him thrust hard and deep into her breaking her hymen Iani gave a scream of pain and clawed at him harder, "I fucking hate you" Iani gasped out as the pain slowly eased. All Iani could think about now was getting away from him before he began to pleasure her, she didn't want to be an alphas' mate as Iani had never considered herself good enough to even try and rule a pack with someone else. "I will kill you" she hissed out as she struck out at his face again in anger her nails scratching into his skin making him bleed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 pm

he shook his head "not now " he replied taking everything she dished out forcing her back down on him after removing her panties with a single claw "why don't you mate wolves? are we to strong for you to handle? or don't you think you deserve an alpha? i thought any woman would want us we strong and we are leaders and we own the territory in which we live and as the mate of an alpha the woman becomes the alpha female and controls the lands beside her mate" he said "most would desire us just for the title or the land alone" he said

which was why he never took a mate they never wanted him only wanted what they could gain from him but this tigress was different but maybe it was because she was a human. but whatever the reason her refusal made him desire to have her as his even more he knew she would not love him knew that would never come into play no this was just a joining no emotions and for now not even baby-making it was just sex that's all...

one thrust and she would be spoiled to all others so he thrust hard and deep into her claiming her as his forcing her to become the mate of the alpha before her a thing she never wanted but that no longer mattered it had already happened. Iani felt the blood from her hymen trail down her leg as he hilted himself inside of her if there ever was a male who knew she was his mate he could possibly be that one, her alpha. But would she give herself now that he had her or would she force him to take what he now considered his.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Iani frowned at him when he grinned, her eyes widened at his words as his hands held her hips. Feeling his cock press against her she raised herself up enough that the head of his cock wasn't touching her. She mentally kicked herself for wearing a dress and not wearing jeans. "I don't have sex with wolves" she growled at him and clawed at his hands holding her hips, she was going to put up a fight against him as she had been told her save herself for a male who knew she was his mate if there ever was one. Seeing that her clawing at his hands wasn't making a difference Iani struck out at his face making sure to rake her nails down his cheek "Let me go you bastard" Iani snarled, in that moment she didn't care that he was an alpha all she cared about was putting up a fight.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 pm

The alpha was brought under her but in the process lost his towel. She spoke holding him under her forcing him to listen then she saw him grin almost smirking "you may not take kindly to me عيون غزال (ywn ghzal) and i do not take kindly to trespassers... however there is one part of me does not object to you." he replied his hands on her hips holding her as he thrust hard against her letting her feel his massive cock it hardened to the intimate touch and pressed into the entrance of her virgin hole "a dare you say well you dared to enter here do you think your brave enough to sate my lust? or is that dare too much for you, drágám?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Iani stared at him for a moment or two before she smirked at him, without warning she moved quickly and swept his legs out from under him. She had been trained like all of the wolves in her pack, they were more hard on her though because she was a human and needed to be very strong. Riding him down onto the ground Iani straddled his hips comfortably, leaning down towards him a little Iani smirked at him. "A dare. I came here on a dare" she said sweetly, she had never thought she of all people would be straddling the most feared alpha around and yet here she was in his room. "Also, you shouldn't threaten me alpha. I don't take kindly to you" Iani said with a smile, even though she was small and looked sweet Iani wasn't against fighting and giving people a run for their money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha's girl (open m/m)   Alpha's girl (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha's girl (open m/m)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next