Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:55 pm

A week soon passed and sango made a a sling so he could have the egg near her her body heat warmed the egg while she cooks dinner and boy was she a good cook
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 9:09 pm

keade smiled an nodded to the youth "thank you" she said and together he helped the old woman home leaving his brother and mother and the egg in the care of his father
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 8:46 pm

"Thank you for your help keade " sango says. as he bows from sitting position one of the boys asked "would you like help back keade " He asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 8:29 pm

keade cleans the sweat from her brow and then checked the egg it was big and that was why it hurt so much but was it a pure dragon was that why it was so huge keade thought it was possible
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 7:29 pm

She pushes with all her might holding onto her mate hands pushing with all her might and the egg was soon out she sighs in relief sweat covers her forehead
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 7:19 pm

when she gave birth he was at her side and licked her pain away. keade gave her herbs to help with the pain then told her to push.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Soon sango gave birth to another egg she cries loudly in pain it was almost out she needed to just push
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 5:22 pm

her mate did her errands and often took her and her children home to visit her father and mother he knew she missed them
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Pretty soon one of the boys has a cold so sango makes some medicine for him that and she was expecting a new addition to her family
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Ryuu gave a nod and smiled as she cared for their first litter of young "im glad you birthed eggs my love your next birth will go much easier now that your body is used to mine and used to carring our young it will ge t easier from now on to give birth" he said
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 3:18 pm

"Yea you know I'm glad we had sons first now they will protect thier sisters "she says as she pets her sons heads softly and kisses them on the snout lovingly as they sleep
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:31 pm

he licked his mate who herself was part human part inu. the youkai blood dominated over the human blood and made the boys mostly youkai one was mostly inu, one was mostly dragon, while the third appeared to be half of each all 3 showed no sign of their human blood she got from her father. "their lovely just like their mom" he said to her. "after you recuperated maybe we can work on having daughters" he replied giving her a nuzzle
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:04 pm

A week soon passed as the eggs hatch into three handsome boys 1 part inu 1part Dragon the human gene was not strong in the hatchlings as the huddle next to thier parents
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Ryuu wrapped his tail around the eggs using his body to keep them warm while he wrapped her in his wing covering her with it like a blanket while she rested from the birth
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 10:22 am

Soon enough sango had given birth, but they were eggs maybe that movement thy felt was before they were encased into their eggs or movent of the eggs themselves. sango was dumbfounded by this, but right now she was really tired from giving birth to the eggs.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 4:49 am

Ryuu was at her side and lent her his hand to squeeze and some of his strength she was strong inu but he thought his blood would be stronger and she would lay eggs but when he felt them move that was when he knew she was going to have a live birth which is harder out of the two. "I am sorry you are in pain" he said and kissed her as he waited for the three children to be born after this her future births will be easier he hoped
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Soon the day had arrived lady keade was called to help sango to give birth along with miroku to bless the babies "keade it hurts so much " sango says crying in pain
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 10:49 pm

he shook his head. "your more then a human young inu. my nose does not lie" he said nuzzling her gently. as she fell asleep he kissed her head then wrapped her in his wings to keep her and their unborn young nice and warm.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 10:36 pm

"Well I'm a human so some times they will move "she says assuring it was normal as she yawns loudly and falls asleep next to him she looked so pretty when she sleeps
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:43 pm

"I am glad your happy after everything that has happened" he said nuzzling her. he then sees her rub her belly "live birth?" he said softly in question. he knew it was not unusual since he was inter-species breeding, but it was new to him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:23 pm

"I'm very happy ryuu I couldn't be any more happy "she says kissing his forehead as the babies desided to kick she smiles and rubs her belly to calm them down
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 7:46 pm

when they mated he was gentle it was her first time and though he was in a humanoid form

he knew he would still be very large for her. he licked her pussy with his long tongue. teased her clit then delved deep in her wanting to make her wet and ready for him. after she came from his ministrations with his tongue he slid into her hole kissing her to ease the pain of losing he virginity. then thrust hard popping her cherry.

he waited for her to adjust to his size then began moving slow taking his time in order to please her then as his own orgasm reached its peak he sped up until he came. they continued having sex every night until finally during the estrus of her heat his seeds found heir mark and fertilized her eggs

After time passed eventually she became pregnant with her first litter and he was happy. he hunted every day and made sure she was well fed and got enough rest. as he rested beside he he nuzzled her belly 'happy?" he asked her softly hoping she was.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Sango had asked hom everything and soon she went into heat and she shared in a passion filled sex and soon sango was pregnant as she sleeps with her mate ryuu he head by her swollen belly she was 2 weeks with triplets
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Ryuu, I would be honored if you let me bear your children." she says and kisses the Dragon on the tip of his maw. "now, how about we get to know each other? "she says, looking at him with those beautiful eyes of hers.

Ryuu kissed back and nodded sitting beside her aske her what she wanted to know
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 2:29 pm

"Ryuu, I would be honored if you let me bear your children." she says and kisses the Dragon on the tip of his maw. "now, how about we get to know each other? "she says, looking at him with those beautiful eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next