Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

From present to past  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Sessoumaru watched as she was mothering jaken and rin smiling then followed her to their room. He moved towards her slowly undressing her kissing her skin as he bore it to his gaze her arms her belly her nipples then her lips his arms caressing her with desire to have her he removed his armor then his clothes baring himself for her "i want you" he said and reached to embrace her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Izuru smiles "I'm fine "she says finishing rins hair and grabs seshomaru hand and with help gets up and goes on a walk in the garden with rin she then proceeded to play a game of hide and seek then go as Izuru tucked rin into bed and kisses the girls forehead as she bid rin good night then exit and bid Jaken a good night and walks to thier shared room
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 5:26 pm

during their time together the two grew inseparable then 6 months after they met the couple mated the first time was gentle since she was a virgin but the mating after that were more animalistic one of the most recent ones making her with child his child . he entered his eyes filled with love for both of them he entered the room and gave his woman a loving embrace "how are you feeling?" he asked Izuru concerned for her health and the health of his young growing inside her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Soon a year and a month pass and Izuru is helping rin braid her hair as the seen of a mother and daughter bond while awaiting a new arrivals to the group are growing within thier mother and rin was happy at the thought of sibling this sene was what seshomaru was always greeted to every mornig
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 4:12 pm

the inu-lord seemed to smile to her response and nodded "that may be true but i know she cares for me so i am unsure if she would leave me but you are right it could happen she is human it is only right she has the choice to return to other humans that choice will not be anytime soon" he replied and held her as she said she grown to like him he felt his cold heart melt a bit to those words "You are so stunning your wisdom exceeds your youthful appearance" he replied
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 3:00 pm

"I would be honerd and in my time there are single parents so you done a good job too "she says then she kisses his cheek "and I grown to like you too seshomaru but know she will grow old enough to leave us both so what we do now will shape her for the future "she says showing wisdom beyond a young woman she was probably at the middle of both it give her grace in her appearance and it worked to make her beauty shine
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Sess ate a few of the berries then gently scooped up rin and then did the same to Izuru "jaken we are leaving" he said. He then helped Izuru up on ah-un and together rode the beast to his castle. After putting rin to bed, he left the girl alone with Jaken standing gaurd he then walked towards his own room with izuru at his side "thank you for everything you done" He said the words harly said so saying it now felt strange but also felt like the right thing to do. "You were very good with her i am most pleased" he replied. Sesshoumaru then sat on his bed "she no longer has any parents I do my best but she is getting older today seeing her in your arms made me realize she needs a mother" his gaze looked into hers "how would you feel if I requested that you take that position?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 pm

"Thank you "she says blushing and smiling shyly it was cute when she did as she giggles happily oh her laugh it was grorgus as rin come to ask Izuru to come pick berries she smile as the go to pick them after an hour Izuru  retuns with a basket full of berries she return to her hanyou form and in her arms is a sleeping rin the arms of Izuru this sene showed Izuru motherly instinct twords the girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Sess relaxes near her in a perfect pose for her to sketch. He looked towards her often as they watched Rin. she lost her ears and nails looking more human she had smelt familiar a lot like kagome but he knew that was not possible it must be because she was more human that she had smelled like the human girl. he came to see what she drew and smiled kindly "it looks just like me" he replied he did not know her age but if he had to guess he would put her near the age of the 'current' Kagome he knew she was older then rin that was for sure. to anyone who saw the group it would appear a mother and father watching a child at play. As that thought entered his mind he was shocked a bit by how much it pleased him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:48 am

Izuru melts into his embrace and watches rin to make sure she doesn't wander to far it was the first day of summer soon Izuru appearance changed her hair and eyes stay the same but her dog her dog ears are gone and the long nails on her fingers it probably her time to be human like Inuyasha only hers is all day she takes out a sketch book and starts to draw
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:15 am

It seemed nothing told him what attacked Rin but in case whatever hurt her was still nearby he told her to stay close. He was then distracted by Izuru's soft question. It was true in the past He hated humans, and because they were part human he hated the hanyou. But all this was before he met Rin after they been together for so long she got under his skin invaded his heart and slowly changed him. Oh sure Sessoumaru did hate his brother. He hated his father for mating a human. but Izuru was neither his dead father or his little brother. he told her turning to look down at her noticing how lovely she was. there were other things that he noticed. She had white hair and amber orbs both those matching the line of his family. He also noticed she had the 'dog ears' of his brother. She also oozed of the aura of the girl Kagome. Plus she was not really a hanyou well not a full one at least. He laid his hand on her shoulder his eyes seeming to soften. "No Izuru, I do not hate you." As he said that he realized he should also not hate Inuyasha maybe he really no longer did. Maybe now they fought for the plain reasons that not all siblings get along, and they often fight. The western lord put that thought in the back of his mind. "You are different... and you are Rin's friend." He said. She felt his hand caress her white hair gently before falling onto her fair skin 'no.." he breathed "I do not hate you at all" He briefly checked on Rin and saw her riding Ah-Un, his two headed dragon. they were followed frantically by Jaken. Sess stepped to a trunk and sat down then drew the future girl with the hanyou traits into his lap thinking her scent smelled good as it filled his sensitive nose.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:04 am

Izuru ask seshomaru if he hates her because she is a hanyou as she walks with him she is very lovely her smooth white hair her glowing amber orbs and her skin was really fiar
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Sesshoumaru scanned the area. "I am not sure" he said. he then examined the mark hoping it held a clue on what had attacked rin.

(ooc: please let me know if you are still playing the other rp - if you got writers block i understand)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:42 am

"Is rin ok what attack her "Izuru ask kede as she watched over rin while she slept the blood now dried on her hands now she goes to wash it off but felt a presence behind her and not a friendly one she turns to see seshomaru angry at her she know she didn't hurt rin
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 10:34 pm

sesshomaru uses the tensusgia and kills the death demons around rin reviving her "dont wander rin" he said his voice gruff but kind now that inuyasha was gone .

(ooc its ok i can not spell good either i put the link to the rp with your char Tai is below )

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Izuru then smells blood of some where in the woods she runs past seshomaru then finds that rin had wandered and she a claw mark on her sholder she picks her up and accidental got blood on her hands she carry rin on her back to keaded as she ask what she can do to help  (ooc :I can't spell)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 10:05 pm

this full demon seemed even less friendly then the dog with Kagome it made the half brothers seem related to izuru. He glares down to her then turns away with a "hmph!" However he did not stop the young girl or the toad nor he new arrival following him. The one thing the tall demon did despise was his hanyou sibling. and soon the duo began to battle. 'wont they ever get along' kagome wondered shaking her head she turned to Izuru and then Rin and smiled as the youth made the youth her new friend "well i better go Izuru it was nice meeting you but if we stay those two wont ever stop fighting" she then waved and left of course inuyasha eventually followed so not to be left behind
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Izuru sighs sadly "I have no family I was orphan at age five "she says as she goes for a walk she then starts to have a conversation with rin as she sees a man in aristocratic clothes glare her down"I'm Izuru she says meekly to the demon studying her she shift uncomfortabley as she wimpers show her discomfort to him "my Lord this is my new firend Izuru "the young girl chirps happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 10:12 am

Kagome was not scared of the phone but it did look odd to her she listened to her a while then inuyasha said something about taking her back to the well anyway "SIT BOY" Kagome said to him bringing him down to the ground "Its alright he just thinks you should go home I bet your family is worried" Kagome told her she didn't like the idea of the girl becoming an experiment so she added "if you can not go back then you can stay with me until we find some way to return you to normal"

(ooc: By the way I replied to the wolf thread we are doing; here is the link: https://surrealillusions.forumotion.com/t1315-tribe-of-the-full-moon-open-to-all#85817)

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 6:38 am

"No I'm from a different future than yours "she takes out a smartphone to prove it as she then rubs her sore head as she explained her situation and that mabye some magic in the well mistook her as an hanyou and made her into a real one the she tells Inuyasha that she has no plans in harming anyone and that going back to her time is futile as she would only be experimented on
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:34 am

"Feh!" Inyuasha replied and moved back to please Kagome before she issued her 'sit' command. He did however continue to stare at He did not trust her, but then he did not trust anyone. Kagome came close "are you alright" she asked her then saw her look warily at inuyasha. Kagome smiled kindly. "Don't worry about him, he is always like that." she replied. "You was found by Keade near the well."Kagome said soothingly as she sat next to Izuru. I stopped them i hope i'm wrong but you are not from this time are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 12:41 am

She smiles "oh these are not real "she says as she tries to pull them off but finds she can't this over wellms the poor and faints as her head hits a rock hours later she met with a pair of golden eyes and a boy with dog ears she's about to scream but a girl known as kagomae tell Inuyasha to give Izuru space
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:05 pm

True it seemed to be laughable that just as she had heard in the legend, the young Izuru jumped into the well of legend. But instead of ending up at the bottom of the well, she somehow traveled to the past. Indeed she was in the land she had heard so much about, lost in a land she did not recognize. Her voice had been so loud that the nearby village heard her and poor Izuru was soon surrounded. Soon, the crowd parted and an elderly woman came towards her. "What brings thee here, demon?" The woman asked. Unknown to Izuru, she was indeed in the land of demons and with her puppy ears, Izuru looked like a demon.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Izuru was a beautiful 21 year old girl her eyes were yellow she has white floppy dog ears and she was around an old well she spent her days alone by said well rumors say a girl named kagomae fell in an it to her to fudel era Japan Izuru laghued "it's a rumor I'll prove it "she jumps down the well but soon she kept falling and falling until she hit the bottom then shakes her head and climbs out to see she wasn't in the building surround the well as she comes out she lets out a Scream that anyone could hear she soon said "I'm dreaming I'm not in feudal era Japan if I was there would be demenons and hanyou running around "she says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26