Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

From present to past  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:36 pm

he held the critter and stared as it fell asleep in his arms never had a cat did such a thing before
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:15 pm

They soon come to a pet shop and look a the kittens in a pen as she pets one happily giggling and lets seshomaru hold it the kitten purrs softly as its held and mewls
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
She soon takes him to a men's clothing store to get him new clothes for this time she gets him slacks dress pants and a white tee shirt  as she gets a skirt and a white blouse and some black heels

he ditches the pants since they got no room for his tail and only puts on the shirt uner his kimono he then elegantly let her lead him around her hometown of tokyo japan
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:31 pm

She soon takes him to a men's clothing store to get him new clothes for this time she gets him slacks dress pants and a white tee shirt  as she gets a skirt and a white blouse and some black heels
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:18 pm

sess sighed as he relented. "very well." he said and followed her to her world.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 pm

"Come with me please I want to show you my time "she says holding his hand in her looking at him with her gloden eyes awaiting his answer to her question as they stand there
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 6:54 pm

"homesick?" he asked her kissing her he knew she would be in time she bore him many children and those children gave them more children he held her tight "you can go home i dont know if you can come back i only know i will miss you" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Soon time passes and Izuru is missing her time she looks down the well she came down the she feels arms warp around her waist as she sighs happily in Seshomaru embrace
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 12:47 am

"she is your neice" miroku said to his son then to kiri "say hi to your uncle inugenki" he said
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:55 pm

"Really yay I'm going to be as pretty as mommy when I'm older "she says as she sees inugenki he looks at the child "well who's this little cutie "he says leaning to the girls hight
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Miroku held her close, cradling her against him kissing her gently and traced her wings praising her on how she looked just like her mommy did when she was her age
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 3:35 pm

The little girl eyes light up she goes to miroku and hugs him she looked just like her mommy did when she was her age she giggles and hugs her grandfather giving him memories of when sango her age
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"My name is kiri are you my grandfather "he asked ever so softly she had her mama eyes she stays behind her mommy as she sees her grandfather look at her she was very little when she hatched

Miroku nods the small child "I am your grandpa do you want to come out and give me a hug?" he asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 1:14 pm

"My name is kiri are you my grandfather "he asked ever so softly she had her mama eyes she stays behind her mommy as she sees her grandfather look at her she was very little when she hatched
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"About two days father "she says as the baby girl looks at miroku shyly form behind her mother she was very shy little girl

MIROKU WAS GLAD SHE COULD STAY BUT PARTLY WISHED IT COULD last longer. Miroku smiled at his shy grandchild "hi there" he said softly as e knelt to her level "what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:40 pm

"About two days father "she says as the baby girl looks at miroku shyly form behind her mother she was very shy little girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:36 pm

Miroku hugs her "we missed you vchild" he replied kissing her cheek "i had a hard time without your herbal wisdom and your kindness" he replied "How long can you stay?" he asked her holding her like a loving father would
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 10:39 am

Soon they GO visit Nala hugs her daughter "I missed you so much oh your father will be surprised when sees you Miroku my love our daughter sango came to visit "she says to the monk
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:20 am

he licks her gently ass he sleeps he then nuzzled her he hoped for 2 more girls but as long as they were healthy he would accept what she bore 'thank you for becoming mine tomorrow our family will visit yours i want them in your life and in the lives of our children" he said
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:11 am

"I think whe are have twins my dear husband "she says kissing him then falls asleep under his wing happy to give him so many children to revive his race
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 8:27 am

His wing drew her against him and he lifted her into his embrace. "yes you are very strong i am glad you are mine, but i still want to know how many? he asked his voice this time tender and filled with his love for her. He carried her to bed and snuggled against her and their four children.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:27 am

"Ryuu I'll be fine I'm a big strong girl "she says yawning as she cleans the after dinner dishes with his help she gives him a peck on the cheek as she puts away the dishes the feels her mate wrap a wing around her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:32 pm

He opened the egg and smiled at his daughter giving her a loving lick. he then looked towards his mate "again wow how many?" he asked her half excited but half scred he hated seeing her in pain and would hunt for anything that help with the birthing no matter how long it took he would find something to help her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:11 pm

She soon finished dinner it was some miso soup paired with fried rice as they ate sango looks at ryuu and smiles "well ryuu I'm pregnant again "as soon as that is said the egg open a baby girl pops her head out then shyly back in
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:59 pm

while she cooked her mate held the sling holding the egg he did not want anything bad to happen to thier new son or daughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next