Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:55 am

He comes home and kisses his wife lovingly and then kisses Mary little forehead "how are my two favorite girls doing today "he says happily then he sits Down holding a piece of paper behind his back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 12:37 am

since he found work, Lilly stayed home and took care of Mary. Lilly waited for him to come home after work
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 12:05 am

A week soon passed and he was at work he was a male nurse he makes his rounds and sees that he needs to check up on Mary
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Lilly gave a sigh "only if we can afford it, the job hunt did not go as well." she replied
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 5:02 pm

"It turnd out great honey mabye when we are older we could have another baby?"He says as he feels Mary wake up from her nap
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:43 pm

lilly looked like something the cat dragged in but offered him a small smile "hi hun i'm home how id you make out?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:53 pm

He was laying on the couch his daughter lying on his chest comfortably he whispers "hey honey "to Lily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:47 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
He soon changed the baby diaper then burp her as he wonder how his mate is doing

mary settled down once she was fed burped nd cleaned but he did not see illy til later that night
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:29 am

He soon changed the baby diaper then burp her as he wonder how his mate is doing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:14 am

mary drank her fill but still cried loudly

lilly meanwhile tried to find a job but it was nit easy for someone who was going to marry the son of the alpha werewoolf
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:53 am

Lucky he remembers what Lily said and goes get a bottle of Brest milk and let's Mary eat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:49 am

she giggled a while while they play then began to cry she was hungry for mommmas milk and needed burped and changed and mom was not around to help him he was completly on his own and did not know what mary wanted
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am

"She so pretty like you "he says kissing Lily cheek and then Mary forehead Soon he's watching Mary as Lily goes looking for jobs he was playing peekaboo with her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 9:59 am

she smiled during the week they had to make other important purchases like diapers, blankets, baby bumper for crib, clothes for Mary, baby wipes, powder, rash cream, and other essentials. now they finally had a crip Lilly laid her in it and sighed as the child cooed happily in her bed
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 9:48 am

Soon a week passed as he brought over a crib for the baby and helps her set it up as they soon finish he kisses her "there a crib for our little Angel "he says softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 9:35 am

lilly's mom smiled a bit at the sight of the ring she was still mad her child got knocked up so young but at least the man took responsibity and didnt just vanish so that earned him a few points in her book. lilly followed him and little mary to her room she knew she would need baby things but for now did what her mom did with her as a baby and put mary in a laundry basket filled with old soft clothes
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 9:12 am

That is when she saw the ring as they walk into the house he carried in the baby girl for Lilly she looked like her mommy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 am

once they got home they were greeted by her gentle loving father and her angry mother who hated him for getting her pupped
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:58 pm

"Yes sir they are ready to go home "she says and as the he takes his feanice and daughter home
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
(Can you reply to from present to past)

He smiles as they kiss and he asked the doctor "how soon can we leave "he says happily to the doctor
i just got back home)

the doctor asked te nurse if the mom and baby was well enough to leave
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:39 pm

(Can you reply to from present to past)

He smiles as they kiss and he asked the doctor "how soon can we leave "he says happily to the doctor
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
He pulls out a small velvet box and opens it to reviel a diamond ring "Lily will you make me even happier by being my wife he asked

Lily nods and accepts the ring and his propal and kissed him sealing the deal
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:06 pm

He pulls out a small velvet box and opens it to reviel a diamond ring "Lily will you make me even happier by being my wife he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
He smiles and hugs his girlfriend then he gets on one knee "Lilly there something I need to ask you he says holding her hand

she blushed hard as he did this thinking he was possibly going to propose to her she knew her answer if he did
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:50 pm

He smiles and hugs his girlfriend then he gets on one knee "Lilly there something I need to ask you he says holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next