Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 9:47 pm

He soon hears the twins cry he go checks on them and comfort them to try and calm them down
He holds the and then takes them to his room to sleep with mommy and daddy for the night
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:57 pm

As he carried her to their room showering her with kisses she processed this new information. "why ?" she asked "is it because your the alpha, did they do it out of respect or even fear?", she asked and he nodded she felt him kiss her and rub her side as she took in everything he said. "so will that happen every time we go out?" she asked him. she did not want to be feared. she held him and was even pleased he chose her and said as much "I am glad you choose me i am happy we have a family together. i just did not like seeing them look at me in fear"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:29 pm

"Yes it is sorry I didn't tell you sooner "he says kissing her and rubbing her side and shower her with kisses and takes her to thier room
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:57 pm

She shook her head "no i didnt, you never told me" she said "wow the alpha you must be strong then... wait is that why everone in the store acted so weird around me today?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:17 pm

He soon drives them home and helps her unpacking the car as they put up groceries "love you do know I'm the alpha?"he asks as he puts up the baby food
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:13 pm

(do attempt to post more then one line please)

She greeted everyone but they her space something they didn't do in the past her mark telling them she was their leaders mate even the cashier was nervous as he helped get some clothes she used for diapers
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Soon they were at the grocery store buying what they needed the twins in the basket
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:50 pm

as he marks her Himiko gasped to the sharp pain of his teeth then felt the warmth of pleasure she mated him again this time though it was fierce, demanding. her body hot with lust. he then licked the wound lapping up her blood. "oh god!" she commented to the feeling and wondered if she should do the same to him she was now marked as his letting anyone in his tribe know she was off limits to them.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:12 pm

He smiles and marks her by biting her and licking the wond
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:09 pm

she kissed back sloly removing her clothes then the clothes of her mate she kissed her wolf again she still did not know he was a werewolf or the powerful leader of his pack and tribe to her he was a caring father and a loving mate
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 9:48 am

He smiles and kisses her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:39 am

she smiled and caressed him "hai" she replied softly
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:12 am

"How about we let Faith desided how many pups we have"he says kissing her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:02 am

she smiled to his words "i love you too and i am proud to carry your children' she said as she rubbed her pregnant belly "how many do you want total 5? ten?" she asked she hoped however many they had they could take care of all of them
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:51 am

"You know seeing be motherly makes me love you even more not mention how beautiful you look pregnant "ture they were expecting another baby the two share a kiss
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:40 am

she kissed back then the young cried and she was ripped from his side to feed and change them "they are so small but so beautiful" she said to her mate and husband as he hugged her from behind she stole another kiss and after a few days she healed and felt better she woke and hugged her beloved "i feel so happy" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:33 am

He smile as he rubs her achey body and kisses her tenderly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:26 am

she stips and kissed him drawing him to her body true she was sore from the recent birth but she felt a bit hony and rubbed her body against his she was unsure how long they had before their children woke up
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:23 am

He rubs her side gently
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 pm

she moans softly and caressed him intimitly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:45 pm

He smile and kisses her neck softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:43 pm

she smiled to his answer as she held him to her "then lets make more children love i want to give you the large family you wishing for" she said
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:37 pm

"I like big families "he says kissing her forehead
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:25 pm

himiko nuzzled him and after putting them to bed she named them hitomi and taikashi like they planned then alone with him in their room asked if he liked small or big families
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:16 pm

He smile and hugs his small family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next