Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:09 pm

in time she bore him his chilren twins both healthy and hungry she fed them and cuddled them one looked like him the other like her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:03 pm

He keeps loving her the he carried her off to bed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 8:06 pm

She blushed to his compliment and  let him feel the young kick inside her letting him feel how strong they were
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:26 pm

"You look beautiful my dear absolutely gorgeous "he says kissing her back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:23 pm

her belly was bulged and she felt like she would pop "I think we might be having twins maybe more" she said as she rubbed her expanded belly and kissed tai with all the love in hear heart
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Soon five months passed as tai cuddled his pregnant wife while she sat in his lap
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 6:18 pm

she nods "yes... that perfect, and if we have both we can use both names" she said hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 5:14 pm

"Hatomi is a perfect name and if it is a boy his name can be Taiachi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Himiko giggles as he carried her kissing him happy she was going to have his child"if its a girl what do you think of the name Hitomi?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:06 pm

Tai was so happy he hugs her in his embrace and then thank the doctor and carry her home bridal style
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:43 am

the doctor shook his head but told them to keep at it. She smiled and of course they did and each time they enjoyed it the second time was better since the first time Tai had took her virginity telling him she been untouched that he was her first. Eventually the couple continued in their mating and his attempt to give her his children was soon successful "congratulations Tai now take good care of her she is feeding for more then herself now"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 am

"I'm tai my dear "he says leading her to hid hut soon they had engaged in sex they were waiting for the doctor results sure this was a tribe but they had modern acomadies such as doctor
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:27 am

She smiled "i'd love to" she said "my name is Himiko, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 am

"I don't mean to be rushing but would you like to be my mate "he asks kissing her hand
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:49 am

The woman looked up as Tai spoke. "is this seat taken?" He asked and gestured to the empty spot beside her. She shakes her head slowly "No, it is not taken." She replied allowing him to sit beside her. She wondered what brought herself as well. She supposed she sought that the others had, wanted someone to be with. was he seeking the same? could this meeting be fate, destiny. She almost began to hope. She wondered if Tai knew she had been watching him for a while. He was closer now and she got a good look at how handsome he was. After he sat she gingerly wrapped her arm around his back. and laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Tai gets up and walks twords the woman and looks her over she was beautiful her sent drove him wild then he clears his throt "is this seat taken "he says gesturing to the empty spot next to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 7:28 pm

The village seemed filled with couples and families. everywhere he looked the couples walked hand in hand admitting a lovey dovey air. Although there were many couples, sometimes there were those who never hooked up. One woman, he noticed was alone on a bench watching the people pass by sighing sadly at being alone.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:55 pm

in the midst of the human world there was village where humans and werewolf co exist as one the werewolf would help by being the hunter bring in wild game as the human would work in the field with their werewolf companions would watch over them and in return the humans let them leave on a full moon so no one would get hurt of corse new pack members were always welcomed
Tai was leader of this pack and he was now looking for a mate he sighs as he watched young couples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9