Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} Empty
PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:05 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Sam smiled at her and put the movies on the table."so what kind.. am a jackass fan so i only got jackass movies"he said puting his arm in the back of his head iching his hair feeling imbarest,Sam turned on the t.v and looked at her."so what kind do you wish to watch?" jackass the movie,jackass 2.5 ,jackass 3.5, ?"he asked her showing her the movies
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Elise took one of her cigarettes out for herself as well and lit it taking a deep drag before she slowly blew the smoke out, "Alright, I don't trust you ordering for me anyway" she joked as she made a nod of her head when Sam told her to order him some fish and rice. Calling the take out place she ordered them both food before she looked at Sam when he came back with some movies, "I guess we can watch a movie" she said with a smile as she flopped back down onto the couch after she put the phone back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 pm

sam looked at her mad ,"that's helps"he said in a pouty tone. after he felt the fast kiss he took a deep breath."fine we will order some Chinese food but your buying.recall a few years ago you left the restront and I hade to pay all of the food you ate.. I never seen anyone eat as much as you"he said signing then he bust out laughing.then he looked at the pack of cigarettes and noded at him.he took one and put some fire on it and started to puff some in side his mouth then out."ooh god I need this"he said giving her the phone."your call"he said walking away."oh yea give me some fish with some rice on the side I love there rice."he said walking to the next room and coming back with some movies"i got some movies, wish to watch a movnie wih me?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 am

Elise tipped her head to the side a little as she looked at Sam and she smiled gently at him, "I think I'm used to you being an idiot" she said with a grin before she got off of the couch and pressed her lips against his in a light, quick kiss. "How about we order some Chinese food?" Elise asked with a smirk as she lightly patted Sam's chest, "I don't fancy eating burnt food" she teased lightly before she moved away from him and reached into her handbag and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and held the pack out to him "Want one?" Elise asked with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:26 am

this was fun for sam playing together like they used to do when then were kids, but seeing elise win again put a pout on his face."not fair.. you always win"he said then he blushed getting into the kiss, for some odd reson ,he felt something with her.. like he was in love with his best friend.Sam shock his head and laughed."at lest you forgive me.. "he said getting out from behind the cough.lightly holding her hand he looked at her for a moment ,"Elise..thank you for being there for me.. and for the thanks.. I will make you some diner in a little bit... but this time I well not burn it.Sam said with a soft smirk still holding her hands.he looked down and removed her hands"sorry.. I frgot I was holding your hands.. and I still remember what you said about you likeing me and meaning every word of it...I think.. no.. am sure.. am.. started to like you more for a friend.. but it well be sad for you dateing a idot."Sam said putting his hand on top of his head
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Elise laughed softly as she listened to Sam, looking up at him when he came back over to the couch she smiled before she moved so she was kneeling on the couch. Gently wrapping her arms around his neck she smirked a little, "And you don't win at tag either" Elise said with a laugh before she pressed her lips against his in a light kiss before she leaned back a little. "Hmm, I guess I can forgive you for scaring me" she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:26 pm

(oooh am sorry I didn't see this ether ^0^''lol I hope I remember how to do this rp.and its okay we all frget things XD)
Sam felt the pillow hiting the back of his head, Sam feel to the floor and yelled"man down man down"he joked around ,roleing on the floor, Sam then got up and walked to her,geting a pillow and hiting her back."tag your hit"he yelled running off into the main room and falling on some water."ouch I fell on my ass"he said getting up and rubing his ass, sam looked back at her and smiled"hey.. elise.. am sorry for scareing you have to death... a while back... I didn't mean to"he said walking behind the couch and throughing a pillow at her."but that dose not mean you win at tag"he said acting like the child she knew and love.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Elise shook her head a little as she went back to Sam's apartment with him, watching as he began to clean the house Elise laughed and grabbed a pillow off of the couch when he made a comments about her breasts and she threw the pillow at him. "For that, you can clean by yourself" she said with a grin before she laid down on the couch with a smirk as she relaxed watching Sam with a raised brow wondering what he would do for her throwing the pillow at him

(I AM SO SORRY! I completely forgot about this! D: )
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 am

he then smiles at her and kissed her back."i i love you elise"he laughed and kissed her feeling her hands on his shoulders and once he saw the nurse came in sam smiled ."lets go home my lovly lady "he said holding her hand ."am sorry i did not leson to you but now on i will"sam then got every thing ready for him to leave with her then .once they got home he was cleaning the house and smiling at her ."come help me?"he said he changed a lot till he moked her again."wait yo can help your boobs are out of the way."he laughed
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Elise gave a soft laugh when Sam asked if she had liked the kiss, making a small nod of her head Elise smiled a little "I did" she said softly. Looking at him Elise sighed a little, "I meant it when I told you I loved you" Elise said gently with a smile when Sam pressed another kiss against her lips. Kissing him back Elise gently wrapped her arms around his neck just as a nurse walked in and laughed at the two of them before she told them it was okay for Sam to leave when he was ready.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 pm

sam blushed seeing her kiss him ack after they brack the kiss he was shcked he liked it ."you like the kiss elise?"he said then he smiled at her."am glad your not leaveing and ..jest asking do you really..love me?"he said as he got to his feet and kissed her again and smiled .
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Elise gasped softly when Sam grabbed her by the arms and kissed her, listening to him when he pulled away Elise gave him a small smile. Leaning into him she pressed her lips against his in a light kiss as she placed one of her hands against the side of his neck gently, "Alright...I wont go" she said softly once she broke the kiss between them. Elise didn't know how she felt with the current turn of events but she did like that Sam had taken a leap and had kissed her first and had also said he loved her in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm

sam shock his head "am sorry "he said taking in a deep breath."i jest fell .."he then looked at heragain and grabed her by the arms and kissed her .sam stoped the kiss and slaped him self again."please dont go ..your the only person i care about ..the girl i feel in love with left me and did not like me..."he said grawling a little .then looked at her again. .then he let her go."am sorry i ..jest dont want u to go"he aid
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Elise shook her head a little as she looked at Sam, "Nothing...you didn't say anything" she lied. Making a small noise when Sam slapped the coffee out of her head Elise glared at him "Hey! Just because you're stuck in a bed, don't take it out on me" she snapped, when Sam hugged her tight Elise made a noise of surprise. "I do not smell like a dog Sam. I, unlike you, have had a shower and I'm wearing perfume. You're one who smells" Elise said firmly, frowning a little when he slapped himself she rolled her eyes a little "If you want me to go, just say so. There's no need to try and insult me when all I'm doing is trying to help you" she said softly with a sigh feeling drained of all energy as she looked at Sam.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:21 pm

sam laughed at elise when she said that was so romantic in a sarcastic toon it made him laugh.one she walked out to get more coffie .sam was relaxed to the bed and smiled once he saw elise walk in .he laughed."if u get blocked out .am going to laugh"he said looking at elise then looked back at the covers ."elise what did i say in my sleep and...when u left a urse cam in and said i could leave in a few hures ."he said smiling at her then looked at her when she had her coffie .sam took a deep breath and slaped the coffie out of her hand and gralwed."i hate the smeel of that .am geting crazy smelling only that and ."he got up and huged her tight"elise you smell like a dog but you look lovly like always."he said .then he slaped him self."dam it not again."he sai sitng on the bed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Elise frowned a little as she listened to Sam, giving a small grown she opened her eyes sleepily and looked at Sam. Letting him kiss her she slowly sat up and frowned more when he said she smelt like a dead dog, "Oh that's so romantic" she said groggily in a sarcastic tone. Looking to the side she grabbed her coffee cup and got to her feet, "I need more coffee before I even try having an intelligent conversation with you" Elise muttered as she walked out of the room. Coming back a little while later cradling a strong coffee she sat back down in the chair she had been in before and looked at Sam as she sipped her coffee.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:50 pm

sam was in deep sleep he was tinking of elise in his lovly dream world .elise woke up a little to feel her hand he blushed a little and smiled in his sleep .he felt somthing ..soemthing odd but good at the same time .in said whel he sleeped"sweety ..elise ...i always loved u"he said out loud for her to hear his hair was messed up like always and he was making loud nose with his nose ..a little later he felt better and got out but he was still siting down on the bed he looked down to see elise on his lap .sam took a deep beath as he got down and softly kissed her on the lips lightly and then smiled ."thank you elise your the only one that cares ..your not like all women ..your not like most women that only wants me for sex and money "he said smileing and playing with her hair ."and you smell like a dead dog"he alughed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Elise frowned at Sam a little as she listened to him, about to tell him off for giving her a mad look she stopped when he said he loved her. Sighing a little when he fell back asleep Elise shook her head a little as she got up and pressed a light kiss to his cheek, "Sorry Sam, I'm staying right here till you are allowed to leave" she whispered to him as she sat down again and finished off her coffee. Elise smiled to herself a little as she stayed with Sam, after a few hours Elise fell asleep leaning against the bed with her head laying on one of her arms and her free hand holding Sam's hand lightly. Feeling Sam moving a bit Elise moved her hand that was holding his a little so she could lace her fingers with his, "Go back to sleep" Elise mumbled a little as she had woken up a bit from him moving.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:27 pm

sam bust out laughing ."hahahah..thats runny and the god dam nurse wont let me fucking smoke "he said smiling at her ."and am 100% fine"he said as he looking deep in to her eyes and smiled at her."am not lieing you are lovly and am happy and now i see how much you care for me.."he said then gave her a mad look"bad girl you sure be resting i'll be out in 2 more days and i wan you to be a sleep at home ok sweety "he said as he smiled againe."i love you eli-"before he could finish he feel back to sleep and laughed in his sleep the pain killers were working .
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Elise blushed a little when Sam touched her face, listening to him her blush deepened a little. Giving a small shake of her head Elise sighed a little, "That's the pain killers talking Sam. We both know you don't mean that" she said softly referring to him saying she looked lovely, picking up her coffee she sipped it a little as she shrugged her shoulders before she put her coffee back down "I wasn't about to leave you in hospital by yourself" Elise said with a small sigh, her eyes ached from not sleeping "I've slept a bit" she lied with a small wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 pm

he smilles at her and sw she has beed in this roim for a while .he tehn smiled at her and moved his hands on her face."lovly angle ...am fine .looks like some one has been staying up and not going home and what did u say about me being an idot and dum ass u know i have a barin."she said poking her and laughing."am alright and am glad your here any way .u look lovely as normal ."he said takeing a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Elise had stayed in the hospital with Sam and hadn't slept while she had been there, walking into the room with a large cup of coffee looking as if she needed it to keep herself awake. Elise glanced up when she closed the door and looked at Sam seeing he was awake, "Hey" she said softly as she walked up to the chair that was beside that bed. She was wearing a pair of well fitting jeans, a shirt that only sat on one shoulder and a hair of heeled boots. Putting her coffee down Elise sat down in the chair and leaned against the bed as she looked at Sam worriedly, "How are you feeling?" Elise asked gently.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 pm

sam smiled seeing how mad she was and how much she cared for him and him only .sam then closed his eyes and felt like he was going far from elise .he then smiled and took a deep breath and whent to deep sleep a day later he was in a whit room and looked around."w-what.."he said looking to the side and seeing a lot if flowers .he smiled "i see elise was wored "he laughed then saw her coming in to the room.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Elise knelt down beside Sam a worried look on her face, "I didn't go" she said as she took out her phone and called for an ambulance. "You are such an ass. A stupid, idiotic ass" Elise said as she began crying when he asked her if she was okay, "Of course I am not okay!" she added angrily as the EMTs showed up and moved Elise away from Sam so they could treat him. Watching nervously Elise shoved her hands into pockets waiting to see what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next