Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loving the teacher(m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Listening to him Janie made a small nod of her head "Alright" she said with a small smile when he said that she could make it up to him by acing the next test, when he said that the diner sounded good she made a nod of her head "Alright" she said as she looked at him when he looked into her eyes. "I'll um...I'll see you there then" Janie said before she backed out of the classroom and went home, to make it to the diner Janie had to sneak out of her house so her parents wouldn't get angry and she reached the diner just before 7. She had changed into a clean pair of jeans and a tank top with a light jacket thrown over the top with her bag over her shoulder, looking around she spotted Alexander and sat down at the table he had picked "Sorry I'm kind of late" she said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Alexander said “I insist I pay. You can make it up to me by aceing the next test how about that.” he smiled at her. he knew this was wrong but he couldn’t help it. she was so cute and she was giving him the chance to get over this pain and loneliness he felt. He said “the diner hmmm…okay that sounds good to me. I never been there before.” He looked into her beautiful eyes though she was trying her best not to look at him
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Janie made a small nod of her head when he said he was available and that they would need to eat, "Okay" she said softly. Seeing him smirk she frowned a little before she thought about where they could go, "Ah, how about the diner that's down the road?" Janie asked wondering if he would be okay with going there. "And ah, you don't have to pay for me. I can pay" she said nervously, she had never had someone pay for her and it felt a little strange for her accepting Alexander saying that it would be his treat.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Alexander watched her and listened. He thought it was cute how nervous she was and how shy she was acting. He was unaware of her crush on him. He said “im avalible tonight thought we will have to eat also so how about we meet at 7.” He smirked as he kinda of said it like it was a date. He said “just name the place my treat after all when your not absent your one of my best students.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Janie blushed a little when Alexander said he couldn't resist such a cute face, looking down at her feet and shuffled them a little more and tugged at the sleeves of her long sleeved shirt. When he asked when she would be available again she chewed on her bottom lip a little, "Um, I was planning on doing some studying tonight..." she started thoughtfully as she continued to tug at her sleeves slightly "But um, if you're not free tonight I'm happy to do it tomorrow at lunch..." Janie said softly as she looked at Alexander wondering what he was going to say. She didn't want to take up too much of his time.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 Teache10

Alexander was Grading his classes papers though his mind was distracted.  He had just finalized his divorce the day before.  He had found out his wife had been cheating on him with his best friend and even had gotten her pregnant. He sighed to himself when one of his students that he cared a lot about walked up to him.  He had always wanted her to do well.  He knew she was smart but just had bad luck.  He had always paid attention to her noticing little things like when she frustrated or something.  he had always wanted to help her but knew he couldn’t show favoritism.  After he found out about his ex wife he found he was fantasizing about Janie.  He tried to bury those thoughts.  He was sad when she missed several days.  So when she returned he was happy even if he was still sad.  She had became a light for him.  So when she approached and asked if she could have his help he smirked to himself expecially at the subject matter she needed help on.  he said with a smile “Oh how can I resist suck a cute face like that. of course ill help. When will you be avalible again.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 917efc23-d40d-4b3f-8dc1-e1f120daf487_zpsoy2zermb
Janie was in her final year of high school, she normally spent most of her time with herself and tried to stay away from people who were rude and trying to rule the school. She was doing alright in school but Janie needed a little extra help with her science classes as she had missed quite a few lessons because of trouble at her home as she didn't have a very stable home environment where she could study and do all of the school work she needed to and they were covering sex education and so found herself standing in front of the science room just after school had finished looking at her science professor who was an attractive man and every girl in the school fawned over him. Janie had a crush on him but she made sure to keep that to herself. She didn't want to be like all of the other girls in the school who would do anything to try and sleep with the science professor. Stepping into the classroom Janie shuffled her feet a little, "Uh, excuse me sir. I don't mean to bother you or anything, but I was wondering if you'd be able to help me catch up on all of the lessons I've missed?" Janie asked him softly as she bit her bottom lip a bit. Janie hoped he would agree to help her otherwise she would have to ask someone else to help her catch up. "I know I've missed a lot, but I can try and make up for it with doing extra lessons" she added after a moment of being quiet as she shuffled her feet a little once again as she continued to watch him nervously. Janie was used to people telling her no but she hoped that he would help her, she knew she would get no help from her parents as they were always either drunk or high and were busy ignoring her or trying to throw things at her to bother helping her with school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loving the teacher(m/m open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2