Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Mandy and moaned loudly never will, her first time having sex with any male. And is so happy she is now havinf sex with a male, his red wolf cock hiting her walls just the way she likes it. Her tounge sticking out in pull pleasure. Her body in full heat from gis hard thurst, she roled her eyes back followed by straighten her lags as his cock entered deep inside her walls as she came hard arouns gis cock while his hard knot cases the two to be stuck agest on another. Her little kitten ears twiched back and forth followed by her now sweaty body from the heat of his body heat on hers , once he came Mandy took deep breaths abit glad they finished but also abit sad it finished, untill she felt his long wet tounge lick her neck as he just came he still thursted deep into her tight hole. After hours or hours of none stop great sex , the two both ended up geting tired and crashed asleep. As the two would wake up in the morning the wolf would find him self asleep on the floor with a chubby cute kitty on top of his body, sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Vince has been with many girl then he could count or remember but Mandy will be a long remembered best fuck he'll ever have in his life. He loved how tight and wet her welcoming pussy pleased his red wolves cock and the shape of her body made his nuts harder up. His paws pawed and stroke her cute rounded ass then up to her plump belly and love handles to play around. Expressing in his own way how much he loves the shape of her body. His thrust pushed the knot inside her as he came with his first load of cum inside her womb. The lust made Vince want to lick over her back as the paws caressed her bouncing tits as his hips picked up speed in the ram.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:35 am

Many gasped out a low kitten moan, feeling his long wet tounge entered into her smaller mouth , her sand paper tounge roles across his tounge, tasting his saliva. Now she was on all floors on the couch, feeling his red hard wolf cock entered her slits as her welcoming folds hugging his cock once again as she was so close , but sadly she was far from the tease he gave her "ahh yes master!" The kitten meowed loudly as the sofa made loud squeaking sounds while he pounded away at her folds , "ahh yes!" She moaned as her large breast and her love handles flop up and down the more he enters his shaft into her . Wanting more . She didn't care at this point of time as long as he was fucking her her mind was in full bless, not carrying if the male sill his seeds I tot he smaller neko
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:51 am

Vince knew what he is doing now that he knows about Mindy's triggering moment that changes her personality. From a bitchy and disobedient neko she become a sweet sexy slutly kitten who would do anything for cock now that she knows the pleasure of a male. She is his ideal girl. Cute chubby sexy slut on top of being a catgirl. He'd smirked when Mandy bag for more cock to agree to the terms of becoming his bitch and to acknowledge him as master sealed with a kiss as Vince grabbed her shoulders to lift her up more and to return the kiss with a big tongue rolling in her mouth. “That's a good girl” he allowed her to feel his cock to tease and finally ave her what she craves so he took back to the couch facing the other way. Then the wolf rammed her from behind to fuck her like a dog “mmm your pussy is tighter then before.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:45 pm

The more he thurst ths more her love handles and breast blunced up and down, she was now moaning louder with each thurst. Sticking her tounf out, unable to contrle her self any more, as clear liquid drip from her tight hole,wanting more."yes! Ahhh" she was geting close she was geting very close, she ignored his two questions, as she regarding not anwering those questions. She was pushed onto the floor, now with her eyes wide open getinf a good look at his pulseing red cock, she bit her lips and crawled over twords him"master! Please.. I need it! I'll be ykur bitch! Your my master I'll call you master what ever time you wish! I promise! Here is where I keep this promise !" She got back to her feet as she tryed to use her tipie toes to kiss him deeply, as this was the first time she kissed a man. As she shifted her hips on his pulseing red wolf shaft" I promise, I'll let you fuck my body any way you wish.. just please i want it" she baged as shd felt his member inter her once again as she let out a low meow. "Mm master!" She maoned.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 1:22 pm

It was hard to believe when Vince saw it with his own eyes but he suspected that Mandy would react with her body when it's pleasured. He held her hips as she shifting herself to the thrust in order to match the flow so the wolves cock can hit her in the right spots as she moan out the words he wanted to hear. “You see how dildos can never compare to the real thing? So of course this is the best fuck you'll ever have! Only a bitch knows that!” Vince's thrust forced her body to jump up and down on his lap harder and faster as she cried out for it. He could do it harder but didn't “if you like it so much then why not become my pet? Will you call me master from now on?” Vince stopped and pushed Mandy off his lap and stood up. His red cock drip of kitty pussy juice and stood hard throbbing, “I'm not going to give you anymore until you promise me you'll be my pet and call me master from now on.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Mandy gave him a bitchy frame" your such a fucker you know that! And I -" hsr words got cut off when he begain to pound at her tight walls causing hdr to moan"oh fuck!" Shd yelled feeling thd head of his shaft enter her already full womb. Leanjng her head back shifting her hips to his hard cock, sticking the tounge out."your right this is the best fuck I have ever had! Then she bit her toubge abjt "fuck! You! Am nkt a bitch!!!" Her calm voice soon turn high pitch from the hard thurst as hsr cute voice turned back on, making cute meow noises"ahh master harder ! Harder! This kittle kitty loves eolf master big cock!" She moaned as the more he hit her walls the louder the room got because of the sofa , and hsr breast bounced around so many times , from his powerful thrust.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:57 pm

She was much different from then and now so Vince through if it had anything to do with her being in lust that make her submissive and slutty. “Don't worry about school you'll have to still go but I'll make sure you get good grades with me as long as your a good kitten. And don't worry about pregnant I fucked a lot of girl and I made sure they use pills after that.” Her bitchy side is becoming a turn off the more she talk, “you will call me master if you know what good for you. Remember I the one in contorl of your fate since I have all your picture now let turn you into the slutty kitty I love better then this bitch mode.” Vince started over with the thrust and took her hips to slammed it down on his lap to make Mandy horny again, “admit it. This is the best fuck you even had.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:29 pm

Her body was still wet, no longer in lustfully mode, she still can feel sex as her normale self, its just abit harder to get into it. But once he anwered her she gasped "w..what?! What abkut school? What happens if youbget me pregnant? " She asked then she showed her bitchy side"also I dknt wish to call you master I did because thatvwas mylust tlaking dick!" She wasnted to say morebut his full thick shaft inside hdr pulseing for more brought her hips to bulk, "fuck" she moaned feeling his thurst hit her core over and over again as she bit her tounge, oh god she knows she going to be here fkr a while. And truth is hes the best sex she has ever hade in her life.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:18 pm

The climax kept building up as Vince felt it in his shaft and the tip of the wolves cock shooting loads of his creamy wolf cum inside Mandy's core. And as much as her body wants as her walls milked him. And even after one climax his cock remain stiff and the knot swelled so Vince hammered to make his pet come to the biggest orgasm. He didn't mind her claws digging in his fur since he loves a little pain and many other females did the same when he made them feel this good. He moan when she'd. Her hot stuff oozing down his cock and hot enough to melt. “There... we did it? What do you mean by that? Do you think it's over? But we've only began. I wasn't kidding you are now my pet so I'm your master and you'll address me as master my little kitten. There's no way I'm letting you go your the perfect fuck I've been looking for.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:52 am

She was so close, moaning louder and louder as she felt her walls tighten around his cock as her body heat grew hoter wantjng more. "Ahhh master !" She purred . Her yellow eyes open abit feeljnf his knot swell up inside her , followed by his wet wolf tounfe licking away her droll. Once she heard his words, mandy was no longer her self, as her mjnd was taken over by lust. Arching her back as she moaned low"yes, I will be your little slave kitten , master!" She purred once again as she was close, a shocking feeling run over her full body, shd has never felt like this before ,now she used her sharp cat claws to enter his furr as she yelled his name in bless "Vince!" Shd yelled as she came hard, shifting her hios up twords his shaft feeling a warm liquid enter her, feeling his knot swell up as the female layed hsr head agest his chest breathing heavly from the sex. Once the lust in her eyes was gone she sigh softly"t..there.. we did it, your joking about ths master thing right?. " She asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am

As she drooled from the mouth Vince smiled evilly and used his tongue to lick around her mouth. He loved it when a girl drools it express pure bliss and lust. And the more she cried out he felt her pussy walls getting tighter and it made Vince thrust harder and harder with a harder squeeze to her ass. And as he felt is climax rising he sliped in his knot to plug her pussy since her walls are milking him. “your such a slutty kitten. Who know neko's make such great fuck toys so my mind is made up. Your going to become my pet so i'm your new master. You can still play with other girls and maybe other males if your good but remember I'm your one and only master.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:27 am

Mandy was at a lost of words, her body shivering in kust and pleasure."master! I love this! Please keep doing it!" Shd baged wanting more, as her tight walls squeezes his hardwolf cock. Wanting his seeds, she gasped loudly moving her head to bit har don his neck baging for more."yes! I love this better than toys!" She gasped out another moan wanting mote of her master's cock. Gasping loudly as droll drip rom the side of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:59 am

Vince has an long history of sexual encounter but this is the first time anyone has called him master but he liked it. Her deep purrs her tongue and throat pleasing his member and her slutty face with lust in the eyes as her lips drip with saliva calling him master was just too sexy coming from a horny plump catgirl. Vince never felt anything like this out of all the pussy he'd fucked Mandy's is by far the hottest the wettest and tightest. He never felt his cock getting so tight from the pleasure she may even make him cum very soon, “oh fuck this girl is too much,” it was like a fantasy come to life. His love of big girls a new found love of master and slave play and a girl this slutty and horny who's never been with a male. "oh but I do think thats how it works. Teachers and student get along much better this way body to body and enjoying each other. Isn't better then fight me? Isn't fuck much better then getting onto fights?” he couldn't desire if her meow was either cute or sexy but either way the sound made vince hard like a horny dog. And as she rest her head on his chest Vince pat and stroked the hair on her head and started thrusting as she ride him but as she asked him to fuck her kitty pussy harder the wolf felt to give her just that with a evil smile. “Since you asked me so nicely then I'll teach my bad kitty a lesson she'll never forget!” He grabed hold over her big ass to move her hips into his hard thrust. The sound of her pussy getting fuck by a huge wolfs cock was louder the the couch creaking and stomping. “Isn't masters cock much better then dildos?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Mandy did a deep purr while her master Vince pated her behind her kitty ears, moving her tounge around ghe head then to the base as shs used her thoat at one ponit to give him more pleasure. She could already feel his cock thicken in her mouth, as she knew he was ready, removeing her lips from his shaft she looked up with sliva driping from her pink lips , listening to her teacher speak"I don't think ats how it works.. v..master" she corrected her self as finally she got to have sex , her body shiver from her time with a man , now siting on his lap she shifted her lips onto the head of his cock shaft as each by each enter her tight pussy walls. With her large soft lags reasting on his lap faceing twords him , now she felt the full shaft all the way down to the base, a shock came through followed by a loud moan in bless. "M..meow!" She moaned shifting her hips back and forth wanting to feel more of him as she layed her head on his chest as she sticked her ass out while she keeped her pases, why nekos were so rare? Once again people used them for eyes and ears, others uses them as sex toys as many people say there the best kf the best when it comes to sex , and so far just by feeling hsr walls around his shaft it was true . Wet , tight, a good fit, it was perfect for the male wolf as Mandy was leting heavy pants of moans unable to contrle her self "mm master! Fuck me harder! This bad kitty need more fucking !" She purred
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:58 am

Vince relaxed and sat back on the couch to get comfortable as Mandy did for her master what is expected of slave now that their in this kind of relationship or play at the time. His smile stretched out to see her use her teeth to unzip him and he would have helped the nekogirl when she was having some trouble but it was more fun to watch her having trouble. But better then the show he enjoyed the feeling of her sandpaper tongue brushing on his fat wolf cock enough to make Vince moan and slightly buck the hips, “good girl... good girl,” he pet her hand when Mandy went out on him and even touched behind the cat ears to encourage her. “this is how a teacher student relationship should be. Isn't it better then fighting? Sex is so much better then fighting so teachers and students should be getting along like this.” he let her blow him off for a good while till his cock was hard enough with a swelled knot, “come and sit on my lap,” he pat his thigh to command. “Now you'll feel the differents between a dildo and the real thing.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:38 am

Mandy was lost in pleasure, and bless. Shd didnt know what else to do, the fingers hiting the right spots, his wet tounge making her nipples pirk up hard for him. She has played with toys and other women before, and they did theey did the same trick but why does she like it so much? " Ah" she moaned as droll leak frkm the side of hsr lips , once her hands was tied behind her back once she baged, his voice rang through her body, wanting more bht sadly his fingers stoped followed by his licks , as told she got on her knees and lean forward using her teath to unzip his pants down , that part wasnt hard. The hard part was pulling his boxers away from his large lenth , pantinf heavly she used hsr noise to moved it to the side as his large wolf cock showed it self in froubt of her, no time using her rought cat like tounge to lick his wolf cock, licking up and down his member then after that she begain to suck on the full shaft , sucking as fast and as deep as she can and she can already tell he liked this by his heavy moans he was making.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:07 am

It has been a long time since Vince actually had a sexual encounter with a female he likes. Either with his students other teachers parents of students or responding to fuck date on a dating site none of them are never to his likes. But Mandy here is just right. He loves cute chubby girls with a bit of a bad attitude so he can do some kinky discipline. Their just so sexy to him and nothing else gets him hard this easily. She acts like she doesn't want this but Mandy's body said the opposite as Vince smirked when her walls tighten around his fingers and moan so cutely but slutty, “are you sure? Fine... let me see if I can make you bag for it.” His finger came deeper and thrust to give Mandy a good finger fuck and manage to play with her clit too. Harder he suck on her breast and found the sweet spot to tease till she said the words he wanted to hear, “good girl now was that so bad? You need to be more honest with yourself and admit you want some cock.” Vince looked in the sliver box Mandy brought out and pulled out some rope to tie her arms behind her back. The wolf sat back down on the couch and spread out his legs, “if you want masters wolf cock then do what a slutty kitten dose best,” he know her hands are ties and he didn't unzip his pants to let out his cock for Mindy to blow-off. “Use your teeth since you can't use your hands!”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:19 pm

She blushed a soft red making a kitten meow, movinf his hands up and down her body licking the right places on her nipples got her to moan and want more, her walls tighten around his fingers wanting somthing bigger to fill that void in. Panting heavly she tryed to hard to contrle her self "I.. am.. not going that low just for your personal gain!" She added trying o keep her strong enough to maybe look more domanit? So fsr that was sliping away fast feeling ore of his fingers play away with her tight hole , her body was cravinf it as she brought her cubby body close to his and mewed loudly " I need yoi to fuck me nice and hard! I bag you master! Master fuck me with yoir wolf cock" she drilled thinking about how big he might be , this time she gave into lust and just wanted to fill hdr tight hole with his wolf cock. Unable to belive she just called him master, but at this ponit of time she didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Her anger only made Vince's evil smile stretch out because it's all she can do. It turns him on to know he's the one in control and giving to a disobedient brat who has to submit. The icing on the cake is having a cute chubby kinky catgirl to play with which is his deepest fantasy. As his dirty hands and lips stayed where they are on her body Vince made himself comfortable on the couch and pulled Mindy forward as her body pressed into him she came sitting on his lap. “Well well, all I had to do is tease you in right spot to make you a horny kitten,” his finger did more to pleasure her folds even thrusting a finger inside her wet cunt as the wolfs tongue made firm licks on her beast and teased the other to make both nipples. “You I need it? That's not good enough since you were a bad kitty so your going to have to bag for it if you want it that badly.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:29 am

She looked to the side and gVd him a nasty look"shut up perv!" She said when he said not to be nurves. He was right, this was her first time with a man, and with a teacher which brought her body to shivef slightly , shd then looked up twords the larger wolf and brouht his body closer to feeling her cuddy type body"ah.. ." She moaned feeling his touch lick up her hard nipples as she rubed her knees together moaning heavly, from the touch of his fingers moving in and out of her now wet folds "ha.. mmm" she moaned closeing her eyes as she enjoyed the touch of a man on her."t..the real.. thing?" She asked shifting her hips side to side enjoyjngmkre of his touch onnher women hood, as it grew much more wet from his fingers. To keep her sekf from falling she wraped her arms around his body and lean abit forward as she let him lick up her body as he could tell she was enjoying this alot. As her cat ears twiched slightly from his heavy breathing " ah.. eh.. please.. I need it." As she moaned as her iner lust kick in wanting somthing to enter hsr tight wet walls
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 am

Vince saw the worried look in Mandy's expression as he came through the door and wondered why. She did porn and from the pictures she has had sex before and then it hit him. She only did it with other girls and toys so not once in any of the pictures did he see her fuck any males. He smiled evilly to see what she brought from her bedroom. He liked how she is doing what he asked of her as the smile got bigger when she started undressing slowly to show off her body in sexy underwear. But liked it better when she naked. “why so nervous? You weren't shy about doing porn fucking girls and using toys but this is your first time with a guy right?” His paw took her hand and jerked her forward so he could get and hand full of her plump body to pull on the fat and caressing the belly, “I love it. Finally a girl your shape. I'm sick of the skinny girls so I need a nice curvy slut with a big ass and tits.' His cock got even harder and kept growing. “let me had a little taste,” his tongue went for her tits lick her nipples as the fingers rubbed off her pussy lips. “I'll show you the real thing is better then a toy.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:48 am

Mandy was so worryed, she has never fucked a man before, well yes she has fucked girls, toys, but nevsr a man. She bit her nails abit worryed untill ths door bell rang, opening the door thsre he was. Shee wanted her phone back and so she did between her breast. Closeing the dloor and locking it shd placed her phond on the kitchen table. He was right fucking in thd living room might bd abit more fun. Once he yelled about showing the goods, she left to her room and brought back a sliver box filled with rops,chains, whips, and so on . Her tail hanged low as with hsr cat ears twiching to the side shs begain to unbotton her shirt, tossing it to the side thennshe unclipped er bra letting her large breast loss, then finally she begain to remove her black tights and shorts now being in a black lace underwere removing that and showed a peach full folds of her women hood. She tossed all her clothing to the side blushing red , unable to think stright"h..here .. is ... the.. goods" she took a deep breath and stood there as she liked closer to the alpha wolf as by the boner he was having he was enjoying the looks of hsr body, her love handles, her belly, as this neko was abit plump.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:36 am

Mandy had no choice to disobey him if she didn't want Vince to expose her little secrete, but instead she wouldn't do what he told her to do when he order Mandy to show him the goods. “Your no fun. Public fucking are the most exciting types of sex.” But he did agreed to her terms to meet at the address she wrote down on paper. Then again Vince was very satisfied when she gave him a little peek-a-boo as she open up her shirt showing her very large breast. He did see them over and over looking at her pictures but nothing beats the up close and personal view. “Look at you looking so perky. Dose this excite you showing your goods?” when she left and skipped school Vince didn't care and went on to do his job but couldn't wait until schools over. He came to the adress and through the door when Mandy opened it. He handed her iphone back slipping it in her cleavage when she asked for it since he didn't really need it after uploaded all her picture on his phone. “I put my number it so we can keep in touch. I would say lets go into your bedroom but it would be more fun out in the livingroom. Now show me the goods!”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Mandy was about to take a nother step out the door untill she stoped. Turning around she watched him waved hsr phone once again untill shs walked over and grabed a pen from hsr backpack and a small paper to writ down her house address" here... if you want to hook me , and show you the goods..meet me here.. because am not fucking you here " she added givjng him a nasty glare blushing and looking away" I can't belive it.. you know what" she unbotton hdr shirt and and open her shirt open, showing her very large shaped breast, and her bra hade a a clip on innthe frount of the frount kf her bra" here like the view?" As her nipples showed a nicely shaped breast with harden nipples.  It was a nice shos untill she put her bra back on and botton up her shirt and begain too leave the room.
((Refixed))
Now leaving the room after giving the larger male wolf a nice tease she desited to just skip the day like she did the day before she was too quick for him to catch her later that day he was giving the address to her small apartment address , looking for the right number out of many . The day was already gone as Mandy just desited to just skip she doesn't give a fuck any more. Now at her house she waited until a knock was at the door opening wide she step to the side and opened her hand out"okay phone! I'll show you every thing just hand it over!" She added as her cat ears lowered .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast   Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad teacher, ShandyFlower & Shadow Cast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next