Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loving the teacher(m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Loving the teacher(m/m open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:31 pm

He pushed his plate away also listening to her blushing himself when she called him amazing. He didn’t feel that amazing especially finding out his wife had cheated and got pregnant by the basterd who used to be his best friend. He had felt so alone tonight had been the best thing since then. He looked at her and leaned forward and said “your amazing to you know.” With that he leaned in and did the first thing he had fantasized about doing and that was kiss her
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Janie continued to look at Alexander as he spoke, when he asked her what made her say that she blushed a little and looked away from him and down at her food as she pushed her plate away a little. "You're an amazing person...she's an idiot for leaving" Janie said as she glanced at him as the blush stayed on her cheeks, she knew he was an amazing person and Janie was still surprised that he had agreed to help her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Alexander said “no need to apologize. Sometimes I wonder if it was my fault. I wondered if I chased her away.” He sighed not feel hungry much anymore. He listened to her talk. He said “what makes you say that. what makes me so special.” She was unaware the one person who could break him out of his depressed state it was her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Janie looked down at her food guiltily when he said that he and his wife had gotten a divorce. "Sorry" she said softly before she looked at him and watched as he poked his fires into his ketchup, "She wasn't good enough for you" Janie said lightly wanting to make him smile again as she didn't like seeing him when he didn't look happy. He had a smile that made even her want to continue smiling all of the time just so she could see him smile.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:08 pm

Alexander smiled and laughed when she mentioned that it was cheesy alittle but that it sounded nice he said “who knows maybe one day you will have that to.” His smile left when she mention his wife he didn’t look at her he sighed and said “no one knows but we got a divorce. I guess I wasn’t good enough for her.” he poked his fries into his ketchup.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:13 am

Janie laughed a little and made a small nod of her head, "Just a little cheesy" she said with a smile as she drank some more of her coffee. "But having the white picket fence sounds nice" Janie said thoughtfully, "Bet your wife's all onboard for that" she added after a moment not knowing he was now divorced.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:07 am

Alexpander could see she was relaxing and look like she was having a good time. He listened to her speak and said “traveling can be fun but can get expensive. I can understand wanting to move away.” He then heard her ask him what he wanted to do if he wasn’t teaching. He sighed and said munching on his own fries “I always dreamed of having my own family giving them the white picket fence and all. Work wise I dunno I guess would like to own my own business like a bakery or something like that.” he sighed then kinda laughed and said “I know kinda cheesy isn’t it.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Janie looked at Alexander when he asked her what she wanted to do when she graduated, shrugging a little Janie munched on some more of her fries. "I kind of want a travel and move away from here" she said before she glanced at Alexander a little, "If you weren't teaching what would you be doing sir?" Janie asked as she leaned against the table comfortably.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Alexander watched her closely. He hoped she believed him when he said he protect her and keep her safe. he noticed her hesitation on the subject of them studying. He half wondered if she wanted to study at this point. He thanked the waitress when she left he said “so when you graduate what do you want to do.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Janie looked down at Alexander's hand on top of hers, when he said that he was sorry that school was the only place she felt safe. Looking up at him she made a nod of her head when he said that he would keep her safe, "Thank you" she said softly. When he said that they would get to studying Janie hesitated slightly before she made a nod of her head a little and drank some more of her coffee just as the waitress came back to their table and placed their orders on the table and Janie grabbed some of her fries and began to munch on them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:35 am

Alexander listened to her and put his hand gently on hers once again. he said “im sorry school is the only place you feel safe. I promise you I will keep you safe if you will allow me to. If anything is ever bothering you. You can always talk to me. I will always listen and be there for you.” He smiled gently at her. his words of course were the truth. His eyes showed he would always protect her. he sipped his coffee and said “I promise we will get to the studing. For now try and have a good time okay.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:06 am

Janie glanced at him from the corner of her eye as she continued to sip her coffee now and again, "It's not easy to keep trying when school is the only place you feel safe" Janie said softly as she put her coffee down and glanced around a little before she looked at Alexander again as she it her bottom lip a little. She wanted to tell him that she missed so much school because she was covered in more bruises than she normally was, "When the waitress brings us our food are you going to help me study?" Janie asked curiously as she bit her bottom lip again.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:59 pm

Alexander said “no ones life is easy. I am also not delusional. My life is not simple easy. Do you know I grew up in foster care knowing my parents didn’t want me. knowing that I didn’t allow it to stop me achieving my goals. It hurt knowing some one doesn’t love you especially when you try so hard. you just got to keep trying. You try hard after all though you missed a lot of school you still grade high.” He watched her sipping his own coffee.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Letting him make her look at him Janie and put a serious look on her face when he finished speaking, "Then you must be delusional sir" she said softly when he said she was a gorgeous woman. When he said that he hated seeing her sad or depressed she shook her head a little, "Yeah well, you would be sad to if you lived my life" Janie mumbled a little more to herself as she looked away from him and picked up her coffee and took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Alexander shook his head. He reached out and gently made her look into his face once again this time he was closer to her he said “your wrong. You are beautiful. You are a gorgeous woman. Don’t ever think your not. you are very smart. I hate seeing you when your sad or depressed.” He was serious as he spoke. He wanted to make her happy. He knew she didn’t have much of that in her life.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Janie looked at him when he began speaking and her blush deepened when he told her she was beautiful which made her shake her head a little, "I'm not beautiful" she said as she shook her head a little once again as she looked at him. After a moment Janie looked away a little so she wasn't looking into his eyes instead she found herself looking at his chest instead, "But, um, thank you" Janie added after a moment of being quiet as she continued to look at his chest.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:30 pm

The waitress nodded and wrote there orders leaving them alone to go place them. Alexander saw how nervous she was. he was unaware of her crush nor the fact of all the attention that she never really got. He was enjoying this game though as he was wanting things to get alittle more fun. He put the menus off to the side and said “so I guess since we are on a date. I should tell you. You are beautiful its nice to see you covering your beauty with your sleeves so much.” She smiled at her as he looked into her eyes once again. his heart racing
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Janie looked away from him when he said he was sorry and she looked up at the waitress when she came back, "I'll just have some fries" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders before she leaned away from the waitress a little when she leaned into her and told her she had a good catch. Blushing Janie made a small nod of her head "Uh, yeah" Janie said nervously as she blushed deeply, she wasn't used to people paying her so much attention and it felt strange calling Alexander her boyfriend since she had a crush on him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Alexander blushed and said “oh im sorry didn’t realize I was still holding it. your hand is so soft and smooth.” He smiled at her letting her hand go. he decided to just order a burger with fries. He waited patiently for the waitress to return and said “ill have the burger with fries.” The waitress said “what will you have?” she looked at her leaning over and said “honey you got you a good catch better be sure you keep him.” She winked at her
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Janie let him take her hand in his and she glanced at him a little when he squeezed her hand lightly, she didn't know what to say to him and instead looked back at her menu. After a moment she closed it and put it down having decided she was just going to order some fries to eat, looking at Alexander she glanced at their hands a little "Uh...sir? Are you going to let go of my hand?" Janie asked softly not wanting to waitress to over hear.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Alexander saw her blush witch made him smile. He took her hand gently in his and said “yep I finally got the curage to ask her out. I have had a crush on her for a long time. I was scared she say no. I was glad I asked though.” The waitress smiled and said “well im glad you two are happy I have a six sense about these things and I can tell you to will be together for a long time. Anyway ill give you two a few minutes to look over the menu.” She then left to check on her other tables. Alexander picked up the menu with his free hand to look at it and said “so what do you think. You think we will be together for a long time girlfriend “ he smiled at her squeezing her hand lightly. He scanned the menu but was watching her also
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:56 pm

When he winked at her Janie blushed more and waited until the waitress left before she looked up at Alexander a little when he spoke to her, "It's okay" she said softly. When he moved closer to her Janie could feel her cheeks heat up more as her blush deepened, when the waitress returned with their coffees Janie looked up at her with a small smile. She knew she needed to play along since Alexander had said she was his girlfriend, "He, uh, he only asked me out today" Janie said as she took one of the menus from the waitress before she sipped her coffee a little.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Alexander couldn’t help admiring her beauty and also noticed when the waitress called them a couple that she didn’t deny that they were one. He smiled at that. he laughed and said “yep shes my girlfriend.” He winked playfully playing along. He said “ill have a coffee also.” The waitress smiled and said “okay I will brign you too coffees right away.” She then walked to the back to get there drinks. He said “I didn’t want to burst her bubble. I hope that okay.” He smiled at her then said “I guess that means we need to act more couplish.” He moved closer to her. he knew this would make their study date a lot funner and wondered if she would play along. The waitress returned with the coffee and said “here you two go. So how long afte you two been going out.” She handed them the menus
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Janie gave him a small smile when he said she wasn't late, letting him help her get her jacket off she sat down and looked up at the waitress and blushed a little "Ah, just a coffee for me" she said softly before she looked away from the waitress and looked at Alexander a little before she looked at the table and moved in her chair a little to get more comfortable. Janie wanted to continued to look at Alexander as she could easily admit she liked looking at him muscular figure.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Alexander smiled and nodded as she left. He went back to grading his papers. Though his thoughts were now on her. he sighed as he went back to his apartment witch didn’t have much as he left everythignt hat reminded him of his ex wife at the house they had gotten. He showed and dressed in jeans and a old rock band tshirt. Thought it showed off his muscular figure some more. He had just gotten seated at the diner when she arrived. He smiled and said “its okay your not late I just got seated my self.” He stood and said “here let me help you with your coat.” He then ulled her chair out for her being all gentlemen like. He couldn’t help noticing her body more in her outfit. He sat down and watched her as a waitress came up to them and said “what would you two lovely couple would like to drink.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loving the teacher(m/m open)   Loving the teacher(m/m open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loving the teacher(m/m open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next