Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted help (m/m open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Rhaegar blinked and let out a pained groan as he lowered himself into a chair, reaching up and rubbing his eyes. "Sadly, many have forgotten about the gods, and even that Death himself is a god. Most God's left are ones that have been since the beginning in time. "I am a spiritual warrior, an arcane title that people have forgotten as well." He closed his eyes, waiting for a minute before looking up at her. "Will you at least take a seat?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 pm

Sanara frowned as he spoke to himself, blinking as she stared at the woman clothed in flame she stared in awe for a moment, slowly her sword lowered. "I will let Death take me if he so wishes" she said firmly just before the woman disappeared leaving her blinking for a moment, looking at Rhaegar she completely lowered her sword and leaned on it lightly. "So. You truly converse with gods. The first I have ever seen to even slightly be true...but, maybe this is all just a dream" Sanara said slowly as she continued to lean on her sword. Closing her eyes for a moment Sanara shook her head slightly, "The dead I do believe in, but gods...that's a first" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:11 pm

"Truly? You wish to speak to her?" He muttered to himself, then let out a low sigh. "As you wish, Goddess." In front of him, flames suddenly erupted skyward and a few seconds later, a woman of unearthly beauty stood before him. She was dressed in a long trailing-sleeved dress the color of live flames, her eyes and hair the same color. "I am the Goddess of Home, women, and the female aspect of War and warriors. While my body was destroyed over a thousand years ago, this young warrior agreed to live, and let me speak through him and his energies when ever I need. You, my child, need to do as he says and return to bed. You are aggravating your wound, and even proud, powerful royals like yourself need rest after battle. You have much to accomplish, and I will not let Death take you yet." She disappeared in flames, and Rhaegar blinked as if blinded, his sight returning sooner than expected.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Sanara watched him carefully, she had trust issues she knew that much and had very little trust for men. "I was struck down, I should have stayed down" she said firmly as she kept her sword aimed, Sanara wouldn't say she accepted death but it was something that happened to everyone and warriors tended to have very short life spans. Her parents when they had been alive had often told her she was a curious and serious child who never asked for help. And now that her brother was ruling, unwillingly of course, Sanara was free to fight and study the magic that flowed through her. She knew she should have given her name in return for Rhaegar giving her his, "You apparently converse with the gods, why shouldn't I strike you down where you stand? I have only met evil ones who converse with supposed gods" Sanara said slowly. The strain of continuing to stand and aim her sword was slowly taking it's toll on her, her aim was wavering and sweat was forming on her brow.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 1503983-bigthumbnail_zps114c292b

Rhaegar let out a light sigh as he rolled his shoulders before he continued to crop wood in preparation for winter. Images of the battle continued to flash through his mind, and his anger caused the handle of his axe to crack as he brought it down on the log. "Shit...." He muttered to himself before dropping the axe and wiping his forehead off with the back of his left hand. He pressed his knuckles into the small of his back and slowly bent backwards with a groan. He remembered the woman inside and he shook his head. Entering the small house he had built five years ago, he stepped into his tiny kitchen to wash off his hands, face and neck. He heard foot steps behind him, and he turned to find himself turned forward to the woman he had saved. "Put down your blade. I am Rhaegar, and I saved your life. The wound is great, and you should not be up." He motioned towards his eyes without moving. "During battle, and for some time afterwards, the gods strike me of my sight. They do not want me swayed by symbols or looks when killing those that deserve it in battle. I guess I have two more hours. They give me other gifts, so I was able to dress your wounds without doing anything inappropriate."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:50 pm

WOOT! xD and that's fine :3
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 pm

MINE! XD Might have to post tomorrow though
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 S_zps6cc99dbf
Sanara was a warrior, she fought many battles in her time and often used magic while fighting. She was skilled with using two swords in sync with each other and always went into battle with half of her face covered. During a battle Sanara fell to an enemies sword and laid dying on the battle field. Sanara of course embraced death but she was startled some what when her eyes opened and she found herself on a rough bed, the silk cloth she normal had covering her face was gone. A light blanket was thrown over her and Sanara could tell her clothing had been removed as well, sitting up she clutch the blanket to her chest and looked at her left arm and saw her mark that identified her as Royal was in plain sigh; looking around she spotted her blood stained clothing and swords near by. Struggling to get to her feet Sanara ignored the pain in her stomach and wrapped the blanket around herself, pain was something she could live with. Keeping the blanket tightly wrapped around herself Sanara moved around what looked to be a small hunting hut, hearing a noise behind her she twirled quickly and grabbed one of her swords and aimed it at the source of the noise. Her free hand continued to hold the blanket in place. "Who are you?" she demanded as magic began to flow down her hand holding the sword and seemed to light up the blade with a blue hue, "I will not ask again".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16