Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted Ties [shany]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Unwanted Ties [shany] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 7:53 pm

Alveria dropped off of his shoulder and changed into her normal form. Varrett got a glimpse of her naked, perfectly smooth form before she used her magic to summon up her clothing and weapons. "I suggest you check the town for any strange stories of disturbances in the past year or so. Unfortunately, I will have to stay here." When he turned towards her to protest, she looked at him with a faint smile, a hint of sadness in her eyes. "You know humans are highly distrustful of dark elves, Varrett. You wouldn't get any information with me along."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:39 pm

The flight from point A to point B was a wait time of 49 minutes. Vapula used her sense to give her an idea as to where she is. Flying lower she found herself just on the outer few of the city. The female angel moved her hand to her forehead and casted a spell that only an assess and magic caster can use. [message] “I’ve found the closest region to our main location. This is close enough to the hideout of one of the demons lares.” She was high enough using the clouds to keep any other searches from below to spot her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Varrett could feel her feelings, his curse allowing him to to translate those feelings into words inside his mind, and so he let out a low sigh. This was going to be a massive pain in his ass, but he was glad that Alveria was there with him for this job. Alveria had helped him so many times, and had he not met her when his darkness finally started to emerge the first time, he would probably have been consumed with it. He knew he never would have a chance like that again, to have her again, but a man could dream.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:59 pm

Vapula didn’t like wasting time, the half angel turned to look at the two and then turned to look at the sky above. From under her black cloak two large wings appeared blowing the loose fabric up. She kneel down and with a high jump she was off the ground and was now flying in the sky. “I’ll be your bird in the sky’s, I’ll see you both at the location.” With that said she flew off leaving a gust of cold air.

how pathetic, they see me as a demon? They don’t sense my angelic energy? I can’t believe that they put me to join two idiots.. one having some sort of daddy issues and the other being a neko slut. I can’t pick my own team mates sadly, oh well, let’s see what these two can do?

Feeling the cold air hitting her body as the clouds of the dark sky gave the female a good cover from the eyes bellow. Closing her eyes, the images of her father teaching her magic and her mother helping her up from the floor. Her father picking her up and holding her close to his arms, her father being a very well known scholar in the east. It hurt her that she wasn’t strong enough to help him, but that was why she joined this type of work. To kill the sick and twisted and devour the mad.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Varrett watched Vapula carefully, unable to let his guard down around her. His intense hatred for all demon kind stemmed from an incident when he was ten years old. "Varrett, love. You are showing your darkness again." Varrett scowled and stomped his right foot, banishing the darkness-fire that had appeared around that foot. "Thanks, Alli." He was hoping that with this job, he would finally have enough powerful demon blood to remove the curse he had been carrying on him for over two decades now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 12:13 am

She remain silent as she wasn’t much for talking, vapula made her way to the direction where they should go for their mission. Her soft blue eyes glared at both the individuals not liking them in the slightest. In this group, vapula is trained in two fields: one is assassination, and the second is angel like magic. She knows how to magic health potions from her mother but making one takes 24 hours to perfect. She just followed her new team, wanting to get the money for the deed and get it over with.
(( got a plot ready or so u want me to make it?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Varrett saw the red flash in Alveria's purple eyes, but the woman chose to ignore Vapula's meat shield comment, turning her attention back to Varrett. "We need to go into the mountains in the north. I saw the trail of a demon prince there. It will take a two day trek." Varrett nodded and put away his guns, letting out a sigh as Alveria turned into a sleek black cat, jumping up and settling on his right shoulder. "Let's get going." He said, looking at Vapula.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Vapula remain silent turning her attention to the male to the male drow. “May I help you? Oh, I know what you are- a meat sheld. We need one of those.” She said in a very distasteful tone. “I don’t want to waste time however.” She turned around ignoring the man and female. As she didn’t seem to care about this two in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:43 pm

Varrett let out a scoff noise when she mentioned on eating him if she wasn't nice. "Sweetheart, I've faced down demons much scarier than your mixed blood." Hearing footsteps behind him, he turned, raising his right pistol to only find the tip of a silver cast arrowhead pointing at his face. Seeing the dark purple-like skin of the hand that covered it, he let out a low sigh and lowered his right pistol. "Alveria. You know, I could have used your help last night. The room was cold."

Unwanted Ties [shany] 0e18d210

The woman smiled faintly, lowering her bow while batting her eyes at him. "I can't have such a stud like you going and dying on me. I've been spending the past two days searching and scouring for your new job."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 pm

“I’m TAlking aBOut the TarGet, idiot.” She pulled out a file from her hand bag and handed it over to him. She didn’t care about the gun pointing at her head as she has dealt with deadly situations before hand. “We have a job, and sadly the group we needed to join to take down a demon hord.. died off after dealing with a demon lord.” She waited for him to get a hold of the folder that is filled with paper work. “I’m trying to be nice, even though you look good to EAT~” she didn’t remove her hoodie as she didn’t want people around her or anyone at the bar to scream in panic at her TRUE form.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:12 pm

Settling his own bourbon bottle into a cradle of leather attached to his belt, he followed her outside, after having pulled up his black covering over his face. Hearing the tone of her voice, his left hand moved quickly and he pulled out his ivory handled gun from its holster and pointed it into the center of her forehead, his silver eyes flashing at her. "I am doing this, allying myself with you, because of my own personal ties to your angelic bloodline. I said I read the damn thing."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:01 pm

She looked at the male, the hoodie from her cloak didn’t cover her smile which twisted into a creepy sadistic smirk after the man said this. She left the bottle giving him the hint for him to have it. She picked up the glass once again and drank it down in one sip. Placeinf the glass cup on the surface of the table she put a single golden coin on the counter as a tip for the bartender. The female walked past the man and headed out the door like a shadow. Once outside her soft blue eyes glow through the darkness of her clothing.

“DiDYou REad tHE report?” Her voice no longer had that sweetness that was in the bar. The voice and tone of her voice was in and out of a deep and low tones. Sounding more of a demon then that of an angel.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Varrett finished off the drink he had, then took the bottle that he had brought into his hands. The visible bottom half of his face was in deep shadows, thanks to his hat, and this afforded him the luxury of a distrustful scowl, without her seeing it. "All I need to know." He said in an oddly even voice, the gravel-like tone to his voice causing one of the newly arrived barmaid to shiver as she passed by. "You kill things. Well. Good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 9:09 pm

once she got her bottle, she pour herself a small glass of wine. A normal human like being has about 4 hands and a thumb. However, Vapula has only two fingers and one thumb. she used those two fingers to pull the glass close to her lips to take a single sip. she remain silent for about a few minuets of dead silence between the two individuals. "i hear the price pure demon head is quite high. i cant wait." she said in a soft whisper taking another small sip. "what do you know of me from the reports?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Verrett made a noncommittal noise as he took another sip from his drink. " 'Ey, Arthr. I need to take your best bottle of this with me. I will play one and a half of of its price." He deigned not to to seem as if he was really paying attention, not speaking until the bartender brought back the bottle. "As long as I get paid and get to kill demons."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 5:26 pm

The two large horns above her head peak through the black cloak, so from the dark anyone can assume this women might be that of a demon-in actually she is now. She took a seat next to the man and didn’t look at him even once. Vapula rested her both arms on the counter and with her two fingers she called over the bar tender. “Strawberry wine.” She ordered as she saw a nod from the man she whispered in a low almost harsh tone. “Code 2/3-0-8 has added that we must keep in contact of one another durning our community. Are you strong enough to handle such a task?”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:26 am

Varrett raised his right hand, making a slight wave movement with the first two fingers of that hand, not feigning to look up from the nursing his second bourbon since he sat down at the bar after waking. "Might as well take a seat. I need to finish this drink." His voice betrayed nothing of how he really felt.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Unwanted Ties [shany] Ad71af10

‘I don’t understand why I was told to join this man? Why must I join the weak, and crazy?’ In that moment in time, the female slowly arose from the floor of the bedroom. The bedroom looks as if no one lived there to begin with. Her bed nicely tighty, her room neatly organized, and the room smell of fresh lemon. The window remain closed giving the room this darkness about it. The only light that the room gave off are the eyes of the angel like being. Her two large wings flapped slowly stretching them out. She rested her hands at each side of her body pushing her body up to sit up right. She Straighten up now placeinf her feet on the wooden floor. She raised her hand to her face-then a brighten pink light engulfed the darkness of the room. This light is a spell to change the appearance of any creature to that of a human. Her slit like mouth changed into a nose and mouth.

‘It’s time, to meet my new victim.’ The female walked over to her closest and got dressed, once done she put a black cloak over her person and headed out the door. The daughter of volka Vance-a well known nomadic medic, helping many creatures and or humans no matter how far they live.she helped those that needed it and torture those who deserve it. The sky remain dark as this shadow runs across the streets hidden from the eyes of many.

After an hour, the door of the bar opened. But not a single voice or sound came out from the door. The sounds of her heels hit the stone floor as the cloak figure approaches the man in Black. In a honey like voice she spoke standing behind him like a shadow. “Verret?”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:30 am

Verret let out a low sigh as he pulled himself out of his bed, looking down at his lap with his eyes half closed, barely raised out of his sleep. Today was going to be trying day, and he was glad it looked like the hostel service had brought up his requested early morning bourbon. Standing to his feet, he took down the drink quickly and then walked over to where his freshly washed clothing was laid out neatly. Why did he always get settled with the weirdos, the misbirthed? A half angel that clearly had demon in her.

He got dressed, pulling his hat down low over his face, covering the lower part of his face with the thick black cloth that hung around his neck. Putting away his pistols, his knife, and slinging the rifle onto its holder across his back, he headed downstairs to the bar, to await the arrival of this new partner of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Ties [shany]   Unwanted Ties [shany] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Ties [shany]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: