Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted help (m/m open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:00 pm

After she kissed him Sanara moved away from Rhaegar and walked over to his door, looking back at him Sanara shrugged her shoulders a little. "You are a very hard man to try and ignore" she said with a smile as she watched him for a moment, Sanara didn't know what possessed her to move away from him to the door but there was something that made her want to put some space between the two of them incase he got mad with her for kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Rhaegar let out a light laugh as he watched her stand up and walk over to him, raising his eyes to look at her with a touch of curiosity in his eyes. He didn't expect her to stand so soon, much less come over and stand in front of him. "Just so you know, I am not vain nor do I have a huge ego. I just find it refreshing someone doesn't just flat out ignore me." He blinked when she touched his neck so softly, then he was basically frozen in place when she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Watching as he got up and walked over to his bed Sanara watched him for a moment, when he looked over at her and grinned Sanara got to her feet and walked over to him and looked down at him with a smile. "Maybe in the morning I'll give you some more compliments seeing as you like them so much" she teased as she looked at him, biting her bottom lip a little Sanara reached out and lightly touched the side of his neck before she leaned down and lightly pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:29 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her with a calm expression on his face, not showing how hard he was laughing on the inside. This woman... she would keep him on his toes for sure, no matter how their friendship turned out. He sat down his glass and stretched his arms above his head with a yawn before he got to his feet and walked over to his bed, pulling off his shoes and sitting down on his bed after pulling off his shirt as well. "I take that old thing as a compliment too, you know." He looked over and her and grinned widely. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to flatter me, the way you keep those compliments coming."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Finishing off her second glass Sanara shook her head with a laugh at Rhaegar, "We could do that" she said playfully in response to him saying they could just sit in awkward silence. "Or, perhaps, I could leave you to rest you weary old bones for the night" Sanara joked with a grin on her face, "You know you old ones do need your rest" she added still grinning as she crossed her arms over her stomach waiting to hear his response to her saying such playful words.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Sense is what he felt he didn't have at the moment. There was a strange fire growing deep in his chest, and the feeling was so similar as to what he felt a little over three hundred years ago that it really scared him. Not to say he would ignore it completely, he just wasn't sure if it was the right thing. He took the time it took to finish off his glass to think, and when he was done with the glass, he ran his tongue over his lips to get the last of the wine before giving a light shrug. "We can just sit here in awkward silence. I always find that fun." He smiled at the sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Sanara made a small nod of her head as she listened to him, seeing Rhaegar's smirk she returned it as she tipped her head to the side a little. "Well, I do hope you have enough sense to not do what he says when it comes to who you get close to" she said softly as she sipped some more of her wine. Giving a soft sigh Sanara looked around a little, "Hmm, what to do now?" she said with a smile, Sanara was more than content to stay in Rhaegar's room with him but she didn't know what else they could talk about seeing as her mind to kept wandering to wanting to kiss him again like she had the night before.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 pm

"I have lived most of my thousand plus years on my own, talking to walls... Sometimes I feared myself going crazy." He said in a low voice, drinking the rest of his glass and not hesitating to fill it up once again. When he drank, he never got drunk or anything like that, but it helped to loosen the stresses of thinking too much. He glanced up at her question and he flashed a smirk before sipping at his new glass full. "Not sense. I think he made it quite clear the first time... but forgot I am much older than him, and capable of making my own decisions on who I get close to...." He was nearly whispering at the end, his eyes downcast again.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:02 pm

"You'd be surprised at how much can actually change" Sanara said with a raised brow as she watched him pick up his wine glass, smiling she made a nod of her head with a small laugh. "Ah, but sometimes, talking to the walls is acceptable. Just claim you have a fever and no-one will be none the wiser" she joked, biting her bottom lip she shrugged her shoulders a little before moving in the chair and poured herself another glass of wine. The worst thing she was sure that could happen was waking up with a headache, "Has my brother stopped trying to warn you away from me yet?" Sanara asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Rhaegar shook his head and picked up his wine glass, turning his head to look out the window of his room. "People never change. Even in their short lives, every underlying movement of society never changes on its own..." He looked back her when she spoke again and gave her a smile. "It is nice to eat with someone every once and a while. Then I don't have to talk to a wall like a crazy person."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Finishing off her glass of wine Sanara tipped her head to the side with a smile when Rhaegar spoke, "What's funny?" she asked as she placed the glass on the table. She enjoyed the warm feeling drinking wine gave her and was content for now to just have one glass, Sanara knew she would regret it in the morning if she had more than one glass. Clasping her hands together she watched Rhaegar, "Thank you for asking me to dine with you...it was a very sweet gesture" Sanara said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:20 pm

He smiled and then sat his glass down to eat his food, trying to keep his head as clear as possible, repeating his promise over and over in his head. He needed to stay that way, with no thoughts of getting closer than he already was with her. When he saw done, he looked back up at her, an eyebrow raised before he shook his head with a light smile. "Hmm... That is funny...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:02 pm

He Rhaegar spoke Sanara made a small nod of her head, when he smiled she smirked a little before she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly "Perhaps" she said playfully. Once she was finished her portion of food Sanara relaxed back into the chair holding her glass of wine and sipped it slowly, "I see nothing with the way you look. You're strong and still very handsome. Actually, a few of the servants I have listened to have been talking about trying to get enough courage to speak to you properly" Sanara said with a grin as she watched Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:52 pm

"There are times in war when an army can be forced to fight in the streets of their own cities if the outside walls fall. And in extreme cases, one must learn to fight from behind the walls of one's castle or palace. If you don't know how... that moment could come at the worst possible moment." He looked down at his glass, watching the barely seen waves his pulse made in the wine. He looked up and cracked a slowly growing smile at her. "Was that a compliment I just heard?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Sanara smiled and pored herself a glass of the dark-red wine and sipped it slowly as she listened to him, "Not much cause for them to go to the city, hence their lack of fighting knowledge in that area" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders as she drank some more wine. "And I think the servants would be in awe of how handsome you are, even with your scars" Sanara said honestly with a gentle smile before she started eating again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:38 pm

"I'd think they'd either be mystified that my body is this fit, or horrified by my scars." He gave a light shrug as he reached out and poured himself a small glass of dark-red wine. Lifting it to his lips, he smelled it before he took a sip. "Everyone will be hurting tonight, but for the next week or so, they will get no respite. These men here have been only trained in wide-open warfare. They would be at a severe disadvantage in an urban setting against any enemy that is also trained in how to fight in cities."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Sanara made a nod of her head when Rhaegar said there was somethings about himself he'd like to keep secret, "I think if the servants tried to help you they wouldn't know where to look" she teased lightly as she began to eat enjoying the food that had been brought up for the two of them. "How did training the guards go?" Sanara asked with a smile, she was enjoying Rhaegar's company and she didn't even think about the fact her brother had tried to make to clear she was to have no feelings for him. But she didn't care, Sanara was having feelings for Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Rhaegar crossed his arms over his chest, nodding with a knowing smile on his face. "I have never met the woman, but I do know craziness runs in that family of hers. Have for centuries now, I am guessing." He walked over and sat in the other chair at the small table that had been brought in his room so they could sit there and eat. "If I do, I would you rather help me anyways. I'd like to keep some things about me secret."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Listening to him Sanara shook her head a little, "She sounds a little crazy" she said with a light smile. "Well, lets hope you get better in three days" Sanara said as she moved a little and perched herself down on a chair comfortably and crossed one of her legs over the other, "Though, if you get worse I'll take care of you" she said gently. She knew it would be bothersome for the servants to take care of Rhaegar as they would fuss more than Sanara would.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:40 pm

"I actually feel worse than before, but that is the nature of the Axtraxis poison the Artermi used on their weapons, at least those that they sent to try and take me prisoner. The Queen is hoping to capture me and used me to father a son for her. She can then say her son has more claim to the throne than your brother, and take over." He had know for a long time why the Artermian Queen had wanted him, but he never wanted to tell anyone, but he quickly found it nearly impossible to lie to Sanara. "The poison should be gone by three days from today."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Sanara smiled a little and looked down at the dress she was wearing, "Thank you" she said with a small shake of her head. "The servant was fretting a little over my new scratches and bruises" she said with a grin as she looked back at Rhaegar, "How are you feeling?" Sanara asked lightly as she clasped her hands behind her back comfortably. She was curious if he felt better than he had in the morning, Sanara couldn't help but care for the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Rhaegar was once again in front of the fire, but this time, a sectioned folding screen hid him and the fire place. He was hiring in so many places that he had been forced to strip to the nude before he fire-healed, after the food had been delivered. Hearing the door open, he allowed the fire to return to the fire place, and then stood up, getting based before pushing the screen aside, a smile on his face as he saw Sanara. "Hello. You look... quite beautiful in that dress."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Sanara raised her right hand a little and waved at Rhaegar when he looked around the servant at her, looking at the servant as she scurried past her to do as told Sanara grinned at Rhaegar "I think they would know I was hurt...I wouldn't come back" she said with a shake of her head before she raised a brow a little when he suggested taking dinner in his room. Thinking for a moment Sanara made a small nod of her head, "I'd be honored" she said with a smile before she walked into her rooms to get cleaned up. Once she was clean she put on a cream coloured dress that was off her shoulders, the servant helping her had tried to insist on covering up her new scratches but Sanara ignored her and wandered to Rhaegar's room and knocked lightly on his door before she entered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Rhaegar turned, oblivious to his own shirtless self and leaned slightly to his left to look around the servant and out into the hallway at Sanara. He sniffed lightly at the air, then looked back at the servant. "That is animal blood, she isn't bleeding. A few bruises and scrapes maybe, but she isn't bleeding. You should go start the lady a bath, hm?" He waited until the servant had went to do as told before laughing. "The irritated look on your face!" Coughing lightly to regain himself, he smiled as he stood up with his hands behind is back. "I would be honored if you'd take dinner with me tonight in my room."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Sanara had managed to sneak away from the palace without being caught, it was something she was good at and had gone hunting and had taken one of the horses with her. When the sun started setting Sanara went back to the palace and made her way up to her rooms, one of the servants was coming out of her rooms and gasped when she saw Sanara covered in blood from a few cuts along with bruises and dirt all over her clothes. "Run a bath for me" Sanara said casually and threw up her hands in annoyance when the servant ran into Rhegar's rooms, "Lord, the King told us that you are looking after Sanara's safety. She's been hurt" she gushed making Sanara snort from where she stayed standing in the hall, "I'm not hurt" she called as she walked into her rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next