Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted help (m/m open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:02 pm

The servant who came and served Rhaegar palced his breakfast on a table for him, "Lady Sanara wished for me to inform you that she will not be seeing you this morning, as she has taken ill" the servant said before leaving Rhaegar's room. Sanara was still laying in her bed, she had told the servants that she didn't feel very well and of course they had taken it upon themselves to force her back into bed and were refusing to let her get out of bed and do things for herself, but she was a little glad that they had now left her room for a little while leaving Sanara alone to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Rhaegar had one of the strangest dreams yet, but at the same time, it filled him with happiness and a sense of purpose he hadn't felt in years. When he woke up the next morning, all he could remember was the feeling of happiness and what had sounded suspiciously as the cry of a baby. Getting dressed, he asked the guard outside his room to get a servant to bring him some breakfast, then he settled in front of the fire for another healing session for his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Sanara made a nod of her head, getting off of Rhaegar's bed she slipped off the towel and pulled on the clothes that had been bought for her. "Since you need a good nights sleep, I guess I shall leave you too it" she said as she picked up the towel with a smile, walking up to him she placed another kiss against his lips "I'll see you in the morning...maybe" Sanara said said still smiling lightly before she slipped out of Rhaegar's room and wandered into her own, once her door was closed she stripped off her clothes and climbed under her blankets with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Rhaegar closed his eyes and silently cursed himself at how kid-ish he must have sounded. He watched her return to his bed, and he just stood there in silence for the longest time. "You know how they say there is a difference between what you want and what you need? Well, it is getting hard to distinguish for me, seeing you like that, so... I think I need a good night's sleep...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Sanara grinned when Rhaegar said he had a pretty good idea about what would happen, "I have a good idea of what would happen as well" she said with a laugh before she moved away from Rhaegar and sat back down on his bed comfortably. "Anything else you want help with or would you prefer to get some rest?" Sanara asked with a gentle smile as she watched him wondering what he response would be to her question as she flicked her hair over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Rhaegar smirked with a shake of his head. "I'd just heal with fire and continue on with my business. You may rise again after you are killed, but literally nothing can kill me. Even the sword of an angry brother-King." He felt his face get a little hot with a blush when she said that, and he managed a weak smile. "I have a pretty good idea what would happen...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:10 pm

"I think my brother would try and run you through with a sword if I left you room naked" Sanara said with a smirk, hearing his voice turn husky and deep she smirked a little before she tapped her chin a little pretending to think. "Hm, if just kissing you wrapped in a towel makes your voice go wonderfully husky, I wonder what you happen to your voice if I dropped my towel and kissed you" she said playfully as she continued to tap her chin before she looked at Rhaegar and smirked at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Rhaegar shrugged lightly, a sad smile concealing a smirk under it. "If we were at one of my homes, that would be another thing entirely. I do not want to have a fight with your brother if you leave my room... naked." He shook his head and accepted her kiss with a smile. "I like that... I always feel so much better when I get a kiss from you... my lady." His voice turned husky and deep, his eyes reflecting his growing emotions.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Sanara raised a brow as Rhaegar opened the door and managed to get someone to grab some clothes for her, "Well, I can't exactly leave the room dressed in only a towel" she said with a laugh before she got up and walked closer to Rhaegar and lightly pressed a kiss to his lips with a smile. "Thank you for that" she said with a smile as she leaned back a little and looked at him, she was sure she could get away with staying in just a towel around him for a little while longer before she had to leave his room.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:36 pm

He turned and watched her walk over to his head and sit down on his bed. He smiled and shut the bathroom door, walking over to his bedroom door and stepping out into the hallway after pulling on a shirt. "Lady Sanara needs clothes." He waited until they gave her the clothes and then reentered the room, taking off his shirt as the door shut. "You don't have to get dressed, it'll just look better if you are dressed before you leave the room...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Sanara shook her head a little with a small smirk as she listened to Rhaegar, seeing him touch the scar over his heart Sanara couldn't help touching her own scar over her heart and she laughed a little "Just a little in common" she said with a smile before she walked to Rhaegar's bed and perched herself on the edge of his bed comfortably. Looking at him with a smile she shook her head a little, "I know I should go and get dressed but I don't feel like leaving your rooms" Sanara said with another laugh as she ran a hand through her hair a little as she held the towel in place with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Rhaegar made a knowing sound, nodding with a smirk almost permanently glued to his face. "Yes. You far outshine any other woman I have ever seen." He went quiet and watched her with a respectful gaze, not lingering we any place for more than a couple of seconds. He pushed himself to sit up straight and reached up, to rub his right shoulder. He touched the scar over his heart and grinned. "I see we have more in common than I thought...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Sanara had cleaned herself off and was relaxing in the bath with her eyes closed, hearing Rhaegar speak from the doorway she smiled and opened her eyes and looked at him. "Is that so?" she asked with a smile as she moved in the bath a little to get more comfortable, after a moment or two she climbed out of the bath not caring she was pretty much giving him a show as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. Looking at Rhaegar Sanara smiled and crossed her arms over her stomach, Rhaegar was the only person she didn't feel self conscious around with all of her scars.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:03 pm

"Mmhm... Might be worth it, hmm?" He walked over to his fire and started it, sitting down and removing his shirt. Closing his eyes, the fire came out to meet him and slip under the bandages holding his right arm in place. After a couple of minutes, he smiled as the bandages fell off. He tested his arm then went and stood in the bathroom of the doorway, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. "Yep. I am right. You are stunning...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Sanara raised her eyebrow at Rhaegar and she shook her head a little with a laugh, "Peek if you feel like it" she teased before she summoned more servants to change the water in the bath and shooed them back out once they were done. Going into the bathroom she glanced over her shoulder at Rhaegar for a moment before she stripped off her clothes and climbed into the bath and sunk into the water with a small sigh, "Though if you do peek, I promise not to throw anything to you" Sanara said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Rhaegar smirked at her and shook his head with a laugh, reaching up with his left hand abandoning her hard on the forehead. "You are always beautiful. Everyone else can shove it really. Hell, you could be covered in dirt from head to toe, hair all messed up and eyes bloodshot, and you'd still be beautiful and alluring to me." He motioned his head towards his bathroom door. "You can use my bath." He covered his eyes. "I promise not to peak... much."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Sanara smiled and made a nod of her head, "Not a fool for very long indeed" she said before she blushed lightly hearing the husky tone to his voice and the gleam in his eyes. "Well, at the moment I don't feel like I have a very powerful pull" she said with a laugh as she looked down at her filthy clothing that looked like they had seen better days, "I actually feel rather disgusting" Sanara added after a moment with another laugh as she looked up at Rhaegar and gave him a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Rhaegar closed his eyes and enjoyed the duration of the kiss, and the feeling of peace that it gave him. He opened his eyes and took a step back as well, his left hand behind his back, giving her a faint smile. "Not a fool for very long... You give off too powerful of a pull to resist for very long...." His voice was deep and a little husky, a slightly seductive gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Moving out into his room Sanara clasped her hands in front of her and waited for him to come out, when he did she smiled faintly at Rhaegar when he walked up to her and brushed her hair back from her face. "I'm glad you're not listening to him" she said with a smile before she moved closer to him and pressed her lips against his lightly, "You would be quite the fool if you did completely listen to him...especially when it comes to me" Sanara said with a soft laugh as she took a small step back from him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Rhaegar stood to his feet and took the towel from her, stepping from the bath and drying himself off. "Nothing..." He muttered, his courage gone in seconds. Walking into his room, he disappeared behind his screen and pulled on fresh undergarments and then a pair of pants. He looked at her for a long time before walking up. Reaching up with one hand, he brushed some of her hair back from her face. "I... am not listening to your brother. No matter how much he didn't want it to happen... it has."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Sanara watched and listened to him before she finished washing him off, standing up she placed the cloth in a basin before she looked back at Rhaegar "What do you mean by that?" she asked as she moved back over to the bath once she had grabbed a towel for him to dry off with. "Do you need help getting out of the bath?" Sanara asked calmly as she raised a brow a little as she watched him with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Rhaegar stared straight ahead as she helped him with his bath, strangely feeling nothing at that moment. He closed his eyes, finding himself letting out a light sigh as she finally spoke. He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at her slowly, staying like in silence for a moment before placing his left hand over his heart. "No more... I listen to this now. I will not let anyone... keep me from my destiny... from the one I care for...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Sanara smiled and shook her head a little, following him Sanara shook her head a little as she grabbed a cloth. "You'd do the same for me" she said softly as she perched herself comfortably on the edge of the bath and began to gently clean Rhaegar's skin, she made sure she took care to be gently with his injured arm. She kept her face empty of any emotion and when she was almost done she glanced up at Rhaegar, "Are you alright?" Sanara asked softly as she bit her bottom lip a little.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Rhaegar sat at the foot of his bed and closed his eyes, his head tilted down as he listened as the servants filled the bath for him. Looking up when she spoke, he disappeared behind the folded screen of his, coming out from behind it with everything but his undergarment removed. "I am comfortable letting you see a lot, but not that." His voice held the barest of teases, and he stood to his feet, heading into his private bath and sinking down into the water, the level of it ending right above his navel. "Thank you... for helping... with this."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Once they reached the palace Sanara handed her weapons to one of the guards so they could be put away, following Rhaegar she sighed and made a small nod of her head when he said he needed help with a bath. "I can help with that" she said before she slipped out of his room and got the servants to fill his bath for him before she instructed them to leave, closing the door Sanara looked at Rhaegar and sighed a little "Lets get this moving" Sanara said schooling her face into an unreadable expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next