Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted help (m/m open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Sanara pulled back and looked up at Rhaegar, reaching up she touched his cheek gently. "You shouldn't have come in here after me" she said with a frown and shook her head a little, "Sometimes here it is hard to remember a good reason to come back...but I've only been thinking about getting back to you" Sanara said softly and closed her eyes for a moment. "Look at me" she said gently as she took her hand from his cheek and watched him, "I don't regret doing what I did to help you" Sanara said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:27 pm

He shook his head, looking straight ahead as she hugged him. "You have everyone worried. I am sure I freaked out the staff when I stabbed myself to get here." He kept his voice as strong as possible, knowing it would take all the strength he had to get the both of them out of there. "You were almost lost, Sanara... It was... scary...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Sanara was sitting down beside a stream she had grown all to familiar with whenever she fell into death, but for some reason there was a mist and she couldn't figure out her way back to the land of the living. Feeling something shift she rose to her feet and looked around with a frown, that had been the familiar pull of someone else entering death. "I pray you find your way" she said softly, feeling power weave about her as she heard her name Sanara closed her eyes and enjoyed the pull of the power for a moment or two before she followed the power to where it had come from. Looking around a little Sanara stopped as soon as she soon Rhaegar, looking at him for a moment she quickly broke into a smile before she ran to Rhaegar and threw her arms around him "I'm so sorry" she whispered to him as she held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Rhaegar looked up from where he had stared to stare to look up at the raven. "I don't know... if I could help...." He shook his head and stood to his feet. "I should, though...." He turned and went to where they had her. Ignoring everyone else, he climbed up into her bed. Pulling a dagger out, he literally stabbed it through his heart. Within seconds, he was gone, and standing in the dark, misty world of the lost dead. He reached out, trying to locate her. "Sanara...." He said her name, weaving it with power.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Kabeth sighed softly as he listened to Rhaegar, "I'll make sure no one comes in here for you" he said as he headed back to the door and stopped for a moment and looked back at Rhaegar. "I shall take my leave so you can be alone. But, I must make the recommendation for you to go and see Sanara. Sometimes even she gets lost in the land of the dead. Sometimes I think she doesn't want to come back, but now, she has someone to come back to" he said pointedly as he opened the door. "Also, Lord Rhaegar, you need to know that I have only ever seem Sanara die from her fighting. I have never seen her willingly walk into death for someone" he added before he left. For a while it was quiet before one of Sanara's ravens appeared in Rhaegar's room and cawed lowly at him, "Lost, lost, lost" the raven cawed softly as it flew over to Rhaegar and landed on his shoulder "No light" the raven added as it landed on Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 am

Rhaegar sat by his window, looking out of it l, not bothering to even turn around when Kabeth entered his room. His posture was one of a man, who semed to have a great weight settling in on his shoulders. He looked down at his hands, unseeing. "A fool... An stupid, stupid fool...." He muttered, turning his head slightly to the right. "She'll be fine..." He muttered, looking back down at his hands. "She always is...." His voice broke just a bit at the end, and he shook his head. "Could you... make sure that... no one comes in here... Even her...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 am

After a couple of hours Sanaras brother came to Rhaegars room and knocked on his doorand waited for a response before opening the door. "From what the servants and guards have told me, I would have thought that I would need to tear you from my sisters bedside",Kabeth said as he clasped his hands behind his back. "Before you ask, she's still not in the land of the living just yet" he added gently as he watched the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:09 am

Rhaegar shook his massive head, looking as Castien, Aeria guard ran up. "Lady Aeria sent me along with this." He opened the box and pulled out a stretcher-like saddle and he attached it to Rhaegar, making sure it was secure. Rhaegar was laying flat on his stomach, and he snortef loudly, and Castien looked at him concerned. "Strap the lady in, sir soldier. He can get her home quicker." Rhaegar waited until they did so, and he then took off to the palace. Once they got back to the palace, he let them take her, and he returned to human form, locking himself in his room.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:01 am

Sanara looked up at Aeria when she came into her rooms, shaking her head she forced herself to her feet. "Resting is for those who cannot carry a sword" Sanara got out before she changed into her fighting clothes grabbing only one of her swords she set off with the group racing to get to Rhaegar. When they reached him Sanara jumped off her horse and jogged up to Rhaegar, "I know you hated it when I did this last time but you need this" Sanara said gently as she knelt beside him and placed her hand lightly on him. Closing her eyes Sanara focused on taking away Rhaegars pain and mending his bones, when she was finished Sanara tumbled sideways and made a few pain filled noised as her breathing accelerated before her breathing stopped altogether making the guards there swear. "Lora Rhaegar we need to get her back to the palace quickly. It is not safe for her to be in such a way out here" one of the guards said before he picked Sanara up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:52 am

Rhaegar's flames curled harmlessly around the ravens. The fighting went on for over an hour, the dragons eventually disappearing over the mountains. The black dragon seemed oddly familiar to Rhaegar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. "Of course you can't..." A deep male voice echoed through his head. Rhaegar jerked in surprise, and the dragon struck him near the base of his right wing. Rhaegar dropped like a rock, and the black dragon struck again, destroying the raven before flying off. Rhaegar crashed into the ground, leaving a large valley where his body plowed into the ground. Laying there, he tried to raise up, but he had too many broken bones and his wing was completely useless to him. It... It can't be... He shuddered and sent out a loud mental pulse that managed to reach Aeria. She told Sanara's brother Rhaegar's location, and she then went to Sanara's rooms. "Sanara... Please rest for a few minutes. I... managed to get your brother to let you go with a recovery force... Rhaegar... He's hurt, pretty bad...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:28 am

Listening to Aeria she made a nod of her head, when she left Sanara closed her eyes and concentrated on shoving as much of her energy into Rhaegar as she could. She didn't care if it was going to hurt she just wanted him to be safe, pouring as much of her energy into him as she could Sanara collapsed to her knees on the floor feeling weak. "I've gone this far, might as well add some flair to helping Rhaegar" she said to herself and concentrated on sending a mass of her ravens to help Rhaegar fight. Suddenly out of no where Sanaras ravens appeared around the black dragon and began attacking in sync with Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:22 am

There was a loud explosion and Aeria threw out her right arm, a bubble appearing around them, dragon fire harmlessly splashing off of it, Rhaegar and the black dragon shooting past. They twisted and shot flames at each other, Rhaegar slowly but surely luring the dragon away from the castle and the city. "He shouldn't be fighting right now." Aeria said in a low voice, standing with her right arm straight up, making sure to keep the bubble up. "He just got back from that place. His dragon and his mind isn't as strong as it should be... Close your eyes. Think of him. Pour your energy into him, Sanara... He needs you." She dropped the protective bubble when the two dragons were safely away. "You may stay here, but I for one fear his anger if I don't keep myself safe." She managed a weak smile before turning and heading for the throne room with her guard trailing her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:14 am

Sanara frowned as she looked at Rhaegar when he told her to get back into her rooms, shaking her head a little she did what he said and walked over to her window and looked outside. Looking up at the clouds she raised a brow seeing the black dragon and watched in awe as Rhaegar transformed into his dragon. Looking at Aeria when she came into her rooms Sanaras ravens cawed at her and continued to fly around lazily now. "If Rhaegar told you to take me somewhere don't bother. I can take care of myself" she said simply not caring if she sounded rude.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:01 am

"Go. Back. To. Your. Rooms. Now." Rhaegar scowled before turning towards the servants. "If you are supposed to be somewhere, get there now!" He said loudly, a few servants immediately scattering, trying to get away from his anger. He left the hallway and stepped outside into the front courtyard. Aeria ran up, seeing his highly agitated state. "Rhaegar?" Rhaegar was looking up into the clouds, and Aeria followed his gaze, nearly screaming as she saw the black dragon hovering above. "Aeria... Go inside... I told Sanara to go to her rooms, but... Find her and take her to the throne room. It is the only place that is protected from dragon attacks and magic." Aeria nodded shakily and went to do what Rhaegar said. Rhaegar pushed his sword into the ground and changed into a dragon, charging up into the sky to meet the black dragon head on.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 am

The guard looked nervous but made a nod of his head and took off to set everything in place. Hearing the commotion Sanars got off her bed and pulled on a simple and light weight dress before she wandered out of her room with her hoard of ravens flying around her making the servants look at her nervously "What is going on?" Samara asked with a frown. "Please Lady Sanara go back to your rooms rest" one of the servants pleaded with her as Sanara looked at Rhaegar
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:23 am

Rhaegar gave a light whistle, holding up his hand and tilting his head to match the ravens movements as it landed on the side of his hand, turning its head. Bird and man stared at each other for a minute, then it cawed and flew off. "Aten, close the gates, now!" He yelled to the nearest guard as he turned. "Get the king to the throne room, and post guards inside at every entryway, door or window. Only myself, my two friends, or the Lady Sanara can enter." As he walked back the way he came, flames erupted into life around his feet, curling up his body to form his armor, a jet of flame popping off of him and forming his sword.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:22 pm

The servants hesitated a little before making small nods of their heads, "Just please don't disturb Lady Sanara, she's not well" one of the servants said nervously before she squeaked and ducked when a raven flew past them. Sanara flopped backwards onto her bed and made small encouraging noises at her ravens and held one of her hands up so they could take their turns sitting on her hand making her smile a little and pet their feathers, "And to think, most people are scared of all of you. But I think you are all wonderful" she said softly as she continued to pet her ravens.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Rhaegar managed to return to the palace without being seen or noticed, not even by the king or the palace's newest guests. Making his way to his room, he heard snippets of what had happened earlier that day, and he took a detour to speak firmly to a certain soldier about being careful during practice. As he was walking back to his rooms, he decided to take the end of the hall that passed by Sanara's room. He was stopped by some servants, and he let out a light sigh. "Do you honestly think the king would get mad if I passed by his sister's rooms as I walked to my own rooms? I have been on a very long trip, and I am very, very tired. Please let me pass now."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Sanara gave a small smile as Rhaegar took her hands in his, sighing softly she made a nod of her head and watched as he left. While he was gone it was mostly uneventful, but on the day Rhaegar was due to return Sanara was doing some sword training with the guards when one of the guards accidentally shoved his sword through her right shoulder. So she wound up in her rooms being patched up by the resident doctor and Sanara's brother had told everyone to stay away from her rooms while the doctor worked, Sanara was annoyed with being fussed over. Wearing her robe she walked over to her door and opened it and gestured for the doctor to leave, "Thank you for the concern, but as you know all too well I have had worse than this" Sanara said pointedly and left the door open the the doctor left. Rolling her eyes she could hear the servants talking down the hall to someone and they sounded frantic about keeping whoever it was from coming down the hall, feeling agitated Sanara sat on her bed and closed her eyes and allowed her ravens to fill the room. Some of them dived in and out of her rooms while others simply flew around her and some jumped on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Rhaegar blinked slowly, managing the slightest of smiles, closing his eyes for a moment. He stayed silent for some time before turning and reaching down, gently taking her hands in his own. He looked down at their hands, concentrating on them until the pain dulled a little around the edges. "The wound... is not as raw as it has been... One day it will heal completely, and it will leave a scar. I will survive... and it will be because of you..." He lifted his head, smiling faintly when he heard his name being called in the distance. "Seems as if they are looking for me... I will see you in two days time, my lady." He said in a light voice before turning and effortlessly escaping from her rooms without being seen.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Sanara frowned a little as she watched Rhaegar, getting out of her bed she pulled on a robe and moved up behind him and lightly touched his back. "I think I can take care of myself while you do what you need to" Sanara said gently keeping her hand on his back lightly, leaning up a little Sanara placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I'll make sure I keep out of trouble" she said teasingly trying to make Rhaegar smile even if it was a little, she didn't like seeing him looking so sad and it made her heart ache knowing there was nothing she could do to take his pain away from him for a little while seeing as the pain he was feeling wasn't the kind she could fix.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Rhaegar let out a light sigh, and a slightly sad look came over his face. "I almost forgot... tomorrow is that day...." He turned and headed over to his window, looking outside, his posture hunched forward slightly, as if he was curling in on himself to try and avoid an unseen attack. "I will need to be gone all day tomorrow... do you think you will be alright tomorrow? I... have to do this, that date... every year...." He could see the house burning flashing as a vision through his head, and he felt a tear make a track down from his right eye. His late wife and late unborn child had never been granted a real funeral, and so he felt them still lingering where the house used to be. He hoped one day his efforts would prove good, and they would move on.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Sanara moved a little as Rhaegar got up out of her bed, sitting up she raised her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs with a smile. "Well, that sounds like a good plan" Sanara said with a small laugh, stretching a little Sanara looked at Rhaegar with another smile. "I do have to admit this will make an interesting conversation when my brother finds out we didn't stay away from each other" she said with a grin at him.

(Hi!!!! Welcome back!! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Rhaegar gave a light snorting noise, rolling his eyes before slowly sitting up, careful of her as he stretched his arms above his head. "I am not wortied about your brother, to be honest. I wish I could do as he asked, but... what the heart wants... it will go after, reguardless." He slowly stood to his feet, wincing as his back cracked. "I might go for a fly... then propably lounge around the rest of the day...."

(Hi! I'm back! XD)
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Sanara gave a small laugh when Rhaegar said it was comforting not having soldiers or assassins after him, "Those you don't need to worry about, but, when my brother catches wind you'll have to worry about him" she said with a small shake of her head before she placed her head back down on his shoulder and rested her forehead against his neck gently as she closed her eyes and breathed in the sent of him softly. "So, what are you planning on doing for the rest of your day?" Sanara asked, she knew she was going to be staying in her bed for the rest of the day just to relax some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next