Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_can_smell_you_by_werethrope-d67584f
Matt nodded hearing that there was a way out in his uncle's office. "Okay, I hope there's more than one secret passages" he said. His father looked between them amused. "There are many...there are some that even my brother doesn't know about" he said before he turned around. "Alright I'm going to the chamber...best to hurry up" he said. Matt sighed as he got out of the bed and helped Tania out, which he squeezed her hand gently as they followed his father down the halls. They went down a spiral staircase into the 3rd subfloor, which there was a huge room with all the Betas sitting around a table, and they all looked at them with greatest of interest. His father cleared his throat and smiled. "As of today, Tania is going to be the Alpha Female from now on. She's going to be here to help make our plan for the vamps" he said. Some glared at him, but the rest were curious as to what development happened for such a drastic change. Matt leaned over to whisper, "Are you going to tell them?"

bgcolor=ccffff bordercolor=330000
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:59 am

Tania thought for a moment as she kept her chin resting on his shoulder, "I think in his office there is a way out, but I've never seen it" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. When Matt looked over his shoulder at her she returned his smile before she looked at the door as well, seeing his smirk she frowned at him and gave a small growl when he said he knew about the vamps. Personally Tania wasn't looking forward to the conversations that were going to happen once they got to the meeting, she knew she was going to have to stand up for herself against the Betas if they tried to tell her to leave the meeting.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 am

Matt sighed heavily. "Alright...I'm trying to figure out what I've got to work with here to determine what we do" he answered her question about what they should do if they knew about their powers. "Are there secret passages, tunnels, bunkers that are around here?" he asked. He looked over his shoulder at her and smiled. "Wow, you've certainly turned around a full 180" he said. He could hear the door creak, and he looked over at his father watching them carefully. "We should really be going to the meeting...you two have been stalling long enough" he complained. He looked at Tania and smirked. "I'm not surprised about what you really are...I'd been paired with one for twenty years. I do know about the vamps. I was his number 2" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:46 pm

"I don't know" Tania said softly with a small sigh when Matt said that they could use her as a variable to throw a wrench in their planning made her bite her bottom lip more, when he asked if the others knew about his uncle seeing vampires behind closed doors she shook her head a little. "No, they didn't know...at least, I think they didn't know" she said with a small frown. When Matt moved on the bed so his feet touched the couch Tania moved and lightly leaned against his back and kissed his shoulder lightly, "They don't know what I am because he made sure I couldn't shift while everyone else could" Tania said with a small shake of her head "And what would you suggest for a plan if they do know about us?" she asked tipping her head to the side as she rested her chin as his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:37 am

Matt eyes widened in shock. "Are you serious? Do you think they know of you?" he asked before he paused for a moment. "We could use you as a variable to throw a wrench into their planning" he said. He stroked his chin and frowned. "Did the others know that my uncle was seeing vampires behind closed doors?" he asked. He paused for a brief moment to her suggestion. "I don't know about what terms they had with him...either they knew and wanted him dead, or they didn't know and wanted me dead...because if they knew and wanted me dead...they would have done it themselves" he said. He sat up and rotated himself so his feet touched the ground. "I'm going to need to order supplies. I know a vampire saying, and that is 'The only thing more dangerous than a werewolf, is one with a brain'" he said before he laughed. "That is why our kind is truely worried about our breed...it's that premise. My father may have had selfish intentions, but his ideas had some merit. My mother told me that, and that she would have killed him easily if he was an average werewolf" he said before he gulped. "Maybe in some misguided a tactic, my uncle was planning the same for you. The only way to keep your gift hidden was to make you a wallflower. Clearly it worked if none of the Betas have figured it out" he said. He frowned at her. "It doesn't give him an excuse to treat you like that, but it could be all a part of his plan" he said before he smiled. "We should plan for a case that they know about us just incase, and then have contingency plans from then on..." he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:01 am

Tania grinned a little when Matt jumped from the sudden kiss she gave him, "They could have tipped him off...they did come here often and when they did they shut themselves in his office and never spoke to any other members of the pack" she said thoughtfully being quiet for a moment she bit her bottom lip "I hope they don't know about either one of us". Listening to him Tania moved a little so she was comfortable again, "You're probably right, knowing Vampires they have something up their sleeves in regards to you being Alpha now" Tania said lightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:19 am

Matt waited for her to come back out of the shower, and he raised an eyebrow as she crawled back into the bed. He stroked his chin some more as he continued to process just how his uncle found out about him. He jumped to the sudden kiss, but he smiled at this. "Is it possible that the vamps knew that I existed and they tipped him off? Would that mean they know about you?" he asked. He looked back at her and blushed flattered by her suggestion that he was the biggest baddest wolf around, but he knew better. "It's not all about strength...it's also about tactics, finesse, patience, and brains" he said. He smiled back at her. "This world would be a boring place to live in if everything were simple" he said. He sighed heavily. "We are going to have to plan a lot farther than the vamps have, for all I know...me killing my uncle was part of the script. They probably already have variables like me refusing to conform to their demands. What do you think?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:38 am

Tania came back out of the bathroom after a little while wrapped in a towel, crawling back onto the bed she leaned against Matt a little and shrugged her shoulders a little. "I don't know how he found out about you" she said softly, moving a little on the bed she pressed her lips against his lightly in a quick kiss. Leaning back she gave a small sigh and ran her hand through her hair, "I think people are too scared to turn against you" Tania said honestly as she looked at Matt with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:14 am

Matt gnawed on the inside of his mouth nervously. "Oh...so then...do you know how he found out about me?" he asked. He had an idea that Tania had some inside knowledge that the Betas were keeping secret from him, which he had his own ideas as to what his actions should be if an oppertunity were to arise for the Betas to oust him. He was still in their eyes a huge threat, and now they know that he and Tania were breeding. He blushed to her kiss but whimpered when she left him. He sat up and watched her go over to the bathroom, which he thought to himself deeply. "So...you want to come up with some plans...you know...there's a likelihood that they will turn against us once the vamps are neutralized" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:15 am

Tania grinned when Matt blushed and she continued to trace her fingers on his chest, when he asked why she would be a gift she shrugged her shoulders a little. When Matt asked if his uncle knew about him she shook her head, "As far as I know he only knew about me and didn't know anything about you" she said softly before she moved a little and pressed her lips against his lightly before she slid off the bed "I'm going to have another shower before the meeting" Tania said as she walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Matt blushed at this. "But you were in wolf form...we don't sweat in those forms...well except our paws" he said. He raised an eyebrow. "A gift? Why would you be a gift?" he asked. He watched her trace his chest and smiled. "It's possible, but Vamps would probably use you for entertainment. They do have their dog fights they like to bet on. Some get turned on by the pain and agony of transformations" he said. He gulped. "Do you think anyone else could be needing you? He never knew about me...did he?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Tania laughed softly, "Well, I don't plan on seeing anyone while I am sweaty and smell of sex" she said with a grin. Listening to him she sat up and trailed her fingers along his chest as she leaned against him, "He said once I was completely submissive to him I would make a perfect gift for someone" she said softly with a small sigh as she continued to move her fingers over Matts skin lightly as she thought for a moment. "Could he have been meaning I would be a gift for the Vampires?" Tania asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:26 am

Matt looked at her oddly. "Another shower? Surely you can't be that stinky...it's only been an hour" he said. He continued to lay with her in bed as he thought about the significance of Tania not being killed. "I'm curious...has my uncle ever told you why he was not going to kill you? He doesn't seem to be the person to just leave a liability alive" he said. He scratched his chin for a moment and stared at the ceiling. "He must have had a plan for something" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:26 am

Tania sighed softly and made a nod of her head when Matt said that they would have all night to cuddle, "In that case, I think I need another shower" she said with a smile but stayed laying with him. Listening to him explain everything she made a small nod of her head, "I see" she said softly. She had never known what the pact was that his uncle had made but she did know that whenever the vampires came around she was blissfully ignored by Matt's uncle.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:01 am

Matt chuckled hearing her whine about not having very long to cuddle. He could really see how much she had loved him. "Don't worry...we'll have all night to do this" he said. He cleared his throat trying to think of a better way to discribe what was going to happen in the future. "Those Vamps had some kind of pact with my uncle, and since my uncle is dead, they are going to get very nervous about not having much control. They are going to try to put me in line, and once they realize I'm not going to conform, they are going to go to war with us" he said. He frowned. "That's what I mean" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 am

Tania sighed softly when Matt wrapped his arms around her, when he rubbed her head affectionately she smiled as they relaxed together. When he said they had 30 minutes before they needed to have a meeting with the betas she gave a small whine, "I know we can't stay here all day but that's not very long" she said and pouted a little. Moving her head a little she made a small noise of agreement, "I don't like the vampires around here..." Tania muttered with a small frown before she raised her head and looked at Matt as she tipped her head to the side cutely "What do you mean things are going to happen pretty quickly from now on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 am

Matt instinctively wrapped and arm around her tightly, which he looked back at her smiling. "I would like to see you defend for yourself. I had no idea what kind of mind games my uncle was playing on you" he said before he rubbed her head affectionately. "I'll stay here for 30 minutes. You better make the most of it before we have to have our meeting with the Betas" he said. He smirked. "We have to discuss plans for the Vamps...they'll be none too pleased about there being a Vánagandr in the region" he said. He sighed. "They put my uncle in power as some kind of deal" he said firmly. "Things are going to happen pretty quickly from now on" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:07 am

Tania moved a little and cuddled against Matt and placed her head on his chest once he laid down, moving her head a little she looked up at him as she thought for a moment. "I'll try to show my dominance....I mean....I did make your father let me back in" she said and gave a small sheepish smile before she moved her head and closed her eyes listening to his heart beating; Tania knew they couldn't stay in bed all day but it sounded like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:52 am

Matt paused for a moment. "Well...he's pretty stupid to think all white wolves are stronger than him...There are a lot of White Vánagandr, but that's only because they both live in the same region and breed. You won't be the last in this area once I'm through with you" he said before he cocked his head cutely as she asked for him to come over. He did so not expecting her to cuddle with him. "I suggest you to show your dominance..." he said before he looked at her face curiously. He could see that she was very much in love and wanted to bond, so he laid down on the bed giving her an oppertunity to do what she wanted with him.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:40 am

Tania tipped her head to the side when Matt asked what the big deal was about a white wolf, "I'm one of the last white wolves in this area...and your uncle thought white wolves were stronger and more powerful than he was" she said with a small sigh. Watching him Tania smiled a little when he said that he could sense she wasn't an Omega all along, "You've seen and met most of the other pack members...I never got the chance and it wasn't worth the risk bringing attention to myself" she said softly before she moved on Matt's bed a little. "Come here?" she asked softly, she wanted to cuddle with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:34 am

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 Fenrir-2
Matt sighed. "My uncle killed my mother too...it's was what made me kill him..." he said, which he paused in deep thought. "What's the big deal about a white wolf? I've seen plenty of them in the North...What's so bad about them?" he asked. He whimpered as she separated them before he reverted to his human form. "You aren't an Omega...I could sense it all along" he said as she relaxed on his bed. "So why did you remain as an Omega even when my uncle was known to be dead? You could have been a Beta or something like that" he said. He smiled at her. "You'd make a great Alpha Female that's for sure" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Tania gave a small whimper when Matt asked her where her family was, "Your uncle killed them...he thought my father wanted to over throw him and he killed my mother because she was a white wolf" she said softly. "He forced me into being an Omega and when he saw me shift for the first time he was scared and never let me shift again after that" Tania added after a moment, as soon as the love knot holding the two of them together went down enough for Tania to move she moved away from Matt and jumped up onto the bed and shifted back into her human form and relaxed on the bed as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 am

Matt stared at her for several seconds feeling completely speechless over the fact that his wolf side had other things besides slaughter and mayhem on the itinerary. He could not argue against it as they were indeed joined at the hip, and she was not harmed in the slightest. "Um...who's side of the family did you get your...um...size from?" he asked. He wondered how she would ever be an Omega for being this massive and powerful. The memories were rushing his head as he became one with his wolf fully, but it left more questions than answers. "Nevermind that...where is your family?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Tania panted eagerly as Matt mated her roughly, when he filled her up she reached her climax. Hearing him speak she looked back at him, "You were very easily distracted" she said when he asked why he hadn't slain anyone. When he next spoke she smiled and licked his muzzle back when he licked hers, "It's alright. I wasn't expecting it, that's all. Hopefully I wont get scared again" she said gently not wanting him to feel bad for scaring her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 pm

Matt grunted as he got more rough with mating her after hearing that she was a Vánagandr. "This feels great...I'd never thought I would be able to find a female who would suit me" he said feeling his love knot swelling up at his base. He eventually got stuck inside her and flooded her once again. Matt finally was completely normal, which he moved his hip realizing they were stuck. "What happened? Why haven't I slain anyone?" he asked before he realized the female he was tied to was Tania. "Oh wow...this is a pleasant surprise" he said as he licked her muzzle. "I'm sorry for scaring you" he said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next