Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_can_smell_you_by_werethrope-d67584f
Matt had blushed realizing that his lover's scream had drawn more attention to them. It was not only telling them that he was mating, but it let them know just how good a lover he was. "Yea...You sure wanted to let everyone know just how amazing it was, huh?" he asked grinning at her. He looked at the marks over his body, and he pressed his forehead against hers laughing to himself. "You must have had quite a ride to hold onto me that tightly" he said before he massaged her breast facinated with them. "It's a good thing that we heal quickly" he said before he kissed her on the lips smiling at her. "I'll wear this as a badge of honor" he said.

bgcolor=ccffff bordercolor=330000
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Tania gave small whimpers and shivers as Matt growled and bit into her neck harder bringing a small scream from her and her back arched trying to press herself against him more than she already was, his bite sent her over to the edge making her give another scream as she climaxed and clawed at Matt's skin as he became stuck in her and filled her with her load. Panting she relaxed into the bed she smiled back at Matt gently "That was amazing" she panted before she pressed a gentle and relaxed kiss against his lips, Tania felt content and relaxed. Breaking the kiss she looked at the marks she had left on Matt and she traced her fingers over them lightly "Sorry" she said softly and blushed deeply.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Matt growled ferociously as she dug her nails into him this time, and he bit into her neck harder than before, but not enough to draw blood. His wolf was now in charge as her control was eroding away, which there were no more words from him only the hot breaths into her neck and the occasional terrifying growl of a perfect killing machine. He smirked as he could sense her building climax, which his member swelled at the base. With one big heave, he became stuck inside her, and he embraced her tightly panting heavily as he unleashed a flood of his load into her. He pulled away and looked into her eyes deeply and smiled at her. "That was better than our first time" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Tania returned Matt's kiss and moaned softly into it "I hope so" she said playfully, when he picked up his pace Tania closed her eyes and dug her nails into him. When he said that she looked like she enjoyed being teased she opened her eyes and smirked at him, "Maybe a little" she said with a moan. When he transformed more and began to lose a little more control Tania couldn't help but drag her claws down his skin leaving red marks on him, her breathing picked up and she could feel another climax building from his actions making her moan loudly and arch her back in pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:38 am

Matt saw her shyness, and he leaned in to kiss her on the lips roughly. "It will be the most intense mating you'll have ever had...so much that you'll be begging for more every other night" he said after he pulled away with a tooth grazing her lip. He picked up his pace and made the bed start to groan. His watched her breasts move about to his motion, and he smirked with satisfaction. "You look like you enjoy being teased" he said. He was no longer holding back on her as this was now him trying to get a load off inside her, which he transformed a little more to get more in sync with the progression of her transformation. He began to pant and lose a little more control mashing his member into her cervix

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:07 am

Tania gave Matt an innocent look before she growled back at him, when he next spoke she grinned at him playfully "I might have given you permission to make me lose the ability to walk" she said slyly as she shuddered when he gave a deep seductive growl. When he resumed his movements a small noise of happiness left Tania, "Only when their mates are into teasing the hell out of their females" Tania said before she dragged her nails over his skin. Sighing softly Tania grinned up at Matt a little enjoying how he felt inside of her, his movements made her back arch a little as she bit her bottom lip her sharp teeth digging into her own skin a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:57 am

Matt growled at her as she claimed that he was a bad influence. "I can't influence someone who has this twisted pervertedness already inside of them" he retorted snarling at her with feigned disgust. He raised an eyebrow at her after she told him that it could be as fun as he wanted it to be. "Is that an equivocation, or did you just give me permission to make you lose the ability to walk?" he asked with a deep seductive growl. He noticed her impatient whine and push her hips against his. "Hold on hun...what's the rush?" he asked before he resumed his movements. "Is this how females normally act during mating?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:39 am

Looking up at him Tania batted her eye lashes at Matt a little when he said that she was the tease the while time and acted like an alpha in bed, "Maybe you're a bad influence on me" she joked a little. Watching as he furthered his transformation she gave a loud moan at the feeling of his girth increasing, "It can be as fun as you want it to be" she said playfully as she began to slowly transform herself. Seeing him wink at her Tania raised a brow before she shook her head a little when he said that she should act more like an alpha, "It wouldn't get me anywhere" Tania said before she gave a small impatient whine at Matt as she pushed her hips against his again wanting to feel him moving inside of her again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:24 am

Matt smirked. "You're the tease...to think that you were an omega this whole time. You act more like an alpha  when you're in bed" he said keenly. He farthered his transformation as his muscle mass increased, and his nose blackened and distorted. His lips and the red portion of his eye lids turned black, but most noticeably was that his girth increased at fit much more snuggly than before. "Shouldn't this be more fun than business?" he asked. He winked at her. "You should act more like an alpha anyway...you're much more sexier when you do" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:16 am

Tania was loving the feeling at Matt could easily do what he wanted to her and also hurt her but wasn't hurting her in the slightest, when he growled at her and Matt's eyes began to glow and his teeth sharpened Tania gasped a little at the sight of him. When he grazed his sharp fangs over her flesh a small whimper and a shiver ran through her making her push against Matt, "Tease" she said and pouted at Matt a little before her own teeth grew sharper and Tania nipped at Matt's jaw leaving faint red marks from her fangs on his skin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:06 am

Matt did not know that women were afraid to let their sexuality out, but whatever Tania was doing to him while he mated to her, he liked it for that much. He returned her aggressiveness with his own, but it was rather passive-aggressive. He made it feel like he could cause her serious harm, but chose not to out of fondness toward her. He would grasp her firmly on various parts of her body to flaunt his strength or push in a little too far to remind her of how much bigger her was than any male. Overall, he found it fun to show Tania that she did have quite a lot of control with him as he could not harm her. He growled at her and his eyes began to glow before his teeth sharpened into fangs. He tried grazing his razor sharp fangs over her flesh curious if her reactions would become enhanced. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:45 am

Tania shook her head a little "No, never met an alpha who can do that" she said playfully. As he picked up the pace of oscillating his hips a small eager noise left her, "Oh? Is that so?" she asked before her back arched when Matt flicked his claw over her erect nipple bringing an eager moan from her before she dug her nails into Matt's chest once again and nipped at him. She doubted most women who wanted to sleep with Matt would dare nip or growl at him the way she was doing while they were together, Tania was finding it fun to do such things with Matt.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Matt snarled at her and snapped playfully. "No...you've never met an alpha who can take on Minotaurs with their barehands" he said in response. He was very amused to the sounds of her reaction to his motions. He picked up the pace on his oscillations, and he smirked. "You won't have much control...but I'll give you control over how you'll worship me" he said as he flicked his claw over her erect nipple. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Tania smirked at Matt as he spoke, "Than you have never met a subordinate who is good at sneaking away from things" she said playfully before a small gasp and moan left her as Matt nibbled her neck playfully and growled into her ear sending a shiver through her body. When he said that she had no control over him Tania moved her head a little and bit Matt's neck lightly before another soft growl left her, "Naw, how about just a little control?" she asked playfully before she pressed a light kiss on his neck where she had bitten him lightly. Tania was having fun with Matt and his touches and nibbles sent shivers through her body again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Matt smirked at her. "You're right about that...I'm not" he said after noticing her grin. He grinned back at her as she dragged her nails down his chest. "I'm not going to stop anytime soon, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm the alpha here, and you are still may subordinate" he said before he leaned in to nibble her neck playfully and growl into her ear after she nibbled his lip. "You have not control over me!...you got it!?" he spoke naughtily. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Tania gave a small moan when Matt licked her tongue and rubbed her hips roughly, "I doubt you're sorry" she said with a grin up at Matt as she tried to get her breathing under control a little as she dragged her nails down his chest as she looked up at him with a small smile. "End it when you can" she said before she gave Matt another playful growl and leaned up and nipped at his bottom lip once again, Tania didn't know why being with Matt made her feel as if she was special but she liked the feeling more than anything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Matt's breathing picked up feeling his own body screaming at him for a release, but he slowed down to let the feeling pass. He wanted to this to make up for all of the crap she had dealt with in her life; although, he still had his doubts that he would be able to. He was not yet aware that she became addicted to having sex with him. He deepened his kiss with her, but he blushed realizing he has paused his thrusts altogethher after she rocked her hips agaist his. He licked her tongue and rubbed her hips roughly. "I'm sorry for cheating a little...I can't have this end too soon" he said referring to him intentionally slowing up on her. Outside some of the females were overhearing this, and presumed that Matt had another female he was mating. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Tania bit her bottom lip hard when Matt said that he could make it quick, "Make it as long as you like" she got out with a moan and dug her nails more into his shoulders as she reached her climax. She was enjoying the feeling of having Matt inside of her once again, Tania doubted she would ever get over the feeling of having Matt inside of her. Leaning up a little Tania managed to press her lips against Matt's and she gave him a very small and playful growl as she rocked her hips against his a little more to continue to encourage Matt more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Matt sighed happily. "Well...it happens when it happens, but I tell you what...I've already felt very protective over you this morning" he said. He could feel her insides spasming around his member making the sensations intensify, and eventually he growled dominantly as she placed her hands on his shoulders digging her nails into them. He knew that she was about to climax when she closed her eyes. "I could make this quick if you'd like" he said in a deep sexy voice. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Tania returned Matt's smile when he looked her in the eyes and smiled, "Some might be" she said with a small nod of her head as a small moan left her. She could feel her climax rising and was very eager for the two of them to try for puppies together, the idea of having puppies with Matt sent a small shiver through her as she placed her hands on his shoulders and gently dug her nails into his skin as her breathing picked up and she closed her eyes in pleasure. Tania knew some of the pack members would help out but she had a feeling others would try to shun any puppies she and Matt had together.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:56 am

Matt watched her bite her bottom lip, which it amused him in a way, and he chuckled to himself as he rubbed her belly. "I do want one so much" he said. He continued to move his hips with hers as he recognized that she was wanting to feel more of him. He was taking her lack of opposition as signaling that she wanted to try for a puppy as well, or she at least would be open to having one. He looked into her eyes deeply and smiled. "I'm sure that some of the pack would be very protective over our pup...wouldn't you think?" he asked. He was beginning to work up a good sweat, and he could not help panting. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Tania bit her bottom lip hard as Matt grinned at her, when he said that he wanted it to happen between the two of them she made a small nod of her head with a smile. Returning his kiss Tania moaned into it softly, when he asked if she thought she could handle having a swollen belly for 9 months Tania made a nod of her head, "I think I can handle it" she said softly as she moved her hips against his little wanting to feel Matt moving inside of her. She wasn't going to say no to having pups with Matt, it would firmly implant the concept she was with Matt with the other members of the pack.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:21 am

Matt growled at her seductively after she told him that she liked feeling of him being inside of her. "Something tells me that we're going to be mating quite a lot...and you know what mating does" he said before he grinned widely. "I kind of want that to happen between us...you know?" he asked. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips passionately and roughly. "What do you think? Do you think you can handle having a swollen belly for 9 months?" he asked. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:15 am

Tania looked at Matt and smiled a little when he looked into her eyes deeply, letting him undo her pants and pull them off Tania relaxed into the bed and watched him. As soon as he was all inside of her Tania moaned happily when he began to oscilate his hips, as soon as he found her spots again Tania moaned eagerly and moved her hips against his slightly. "Mmm I like the feeling of you being inside of me" she moaned softy as she leaned up a little and nipped at his bottom lip once again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:01 am

Matt moved to her other breast and did more of the same, but when she moved and told him she wanted to feel him inside of her, he pulled away from her breast to look into her eyes deeply. He undid her pants and pulled them off, and he played with her clit more as he removed his pants and boxers completely. He lowered his member and used his hand to guide it inside of her. He filled her all the way like the night before, and he began to oscilate his hips. He was much faster at finding her spots than last time proving to have a good memory of his mate. "Mmmm...yes..." he muttered with a deep seductive growl. He looked down at her and beared his teeth. "feel every inch of me" he said.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)   Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega(Open/M/M)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next