Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:13 pm

She made a face at him when he laughed, and she let one hand run down off his shoulder and then down his back and over the hip, to let her hand wrap around him, at the same time he cupped one of her breasts. "I think that is a challenge, I hear, coming from you. You sure you can live up to that challenge?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Ichigo smiled as he listened to her beautiful voice. He said “I agree im happy are destinies finally came to be.” He was unaware she was feeling strange. Seeing the blush upon her face made him smile thinking she was so cute. He laughed and said “I can go all day if you wish” he kissed along her neck and gently cupping a breast in his hand
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:55 pm

A light laugh left her as she broke the kiss, eyes flashing as she pulled lightly on his bottom lip with her teeth. "Well, if that is true... Then I am glad our destinies were always meant for each other...." She muttered, blinking back her tears as a strange feeling settled into the pit of her stomach. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder as she tried to think on what that feeling was. After a few moments, she made a giggling noise, her face bright with a blush. "Are you okay with going... again?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Ichigo held her gently as he felr her head against his. He kissed back and broke it and said “I think a perfect match is under estimating it.” he smirked and ran his hand along her cheek and said “I think you were always my destiny.” He kissed her once again ichigo found around her especially at this moment he let his guard down
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:47 pm

She closed her eyes with a sigh, and she leaned up to allow her to rest her forehead against his. She reached up with her right hand, poking him hard in the chest. "We are both just a perfect match, hm? Both messed up in the head." She laughed, kissing him once again, enjoying just the feeling of the bond it seemed to make stronger.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Ichigo smiled as he felt more relax than he had the last few days struggling to remember his memorys. He wasn’t even sure he really wante dot remember them any more. He just wanted to make new memorys with her. He knew he had his own inner struggle with his hollow but for now he didn’t care. He said “no matter what I will always be at your side. No matter the issues we will face them together.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:37 pm

She felt safer there, wrapped up in his arms, than she had in years. She smiled faintly when he broke the kiss, the gesture of him brushing the hair back from her face and his words caused tears to haze her vision again. She was torn, wanting to believe him, but she knew that it couldn't be a promise kept until he was good and defeated. She lifted a hand and held his hand against her chest, her heart slowly returning to its normal beat. "Never...." She muttered, managing a smile.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:30 pm

ichigo kissed her back with a undying passion. He held her to him. He made a promise to himself to never forget her again. he broke the kiss. He brushed some hair out her face and said “I promise you nothing wwill break us apart again.” he then kissed her once again wanting to seal the promise with a kiss. He put his hand on her heart
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:16 pm

She was so happy at the moment, that she cared nothing for the underlying consequences of what they had done, what complications that might arise later down along the line. For the first time in a long time, she felt truly content with her lot in life. She held tightly onto him as she made down from the high of her very first orgasm, and after a minute, she slowly let her legs drop from around his waist, pulling him into a kiss as she did so.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Ichigo was panting hard. He held her close as he felt her body tense up and she orgasmed for the first time. He blushed feeling her juices splashing against him as he was still cuming quite a bite inside her. He looked deep into her eyes seeing the tear though not sure why she shed them. He was so happy she returned his feelings of love. He held her close and wondered what she was thinking. Ichigo didn’t know sex was this good especially with her he remember his dad had tried talking to him about if he did ever have sex to use protection. At this point ichigo didn’t care nor had thought about it. all he cared about iwas her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:03 pm

It was building, getting higher and higher, to that point when she didn't think she'd be able to stand it for much longer. She looked back at him when he looked into her eyes, her sight misting over as tears gathered in her eyes and then silently fell. The truth of the words showed itself in his eyes and she smiled. Her eyes went wide and her head tilted back, a loud moan leaving her as she came to her sudden climax at the sensation of his release into her. "A-Ah! I l-love you too!"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Ichigo thrusted hard gasping as he felt her wra her legs around his waist. He could feel himself going even more deeper. It was like her body was drawing him in. ichigo moaned holding her close he felt like he wasn’t gonna be able to hold himself back much longer. He looked into her beautiful eyes he said “oh god….i love you…..FOREVER!” he thrust one last hard time and groaned as he began to cum deep into her womb.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Everything happened so fast, and as time went on, she found herself breathing heavily, her arms tightening around him. Her head tilted back a little, and a moan left her lips. She opened her legs even wider, lifting them and wrapping them around his hips, drawing him deeper into her. She could feel his passion coming to its edge, just as she felt her own rising.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Ichigo moans grew more and more as she seemed to get tighter and the movement of her rocking her hips to meet his thrusts were amazing. He felt everything about her was amazing. He felt like he was on fire also like they were one. He kept his thrust hard deep and fast. He felt like he was gonna explode but he held it holding on to the one person who knew him better than anyone else did.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Her body seemed to catch on fire as the time went on, loving how she could feel his feelings through both his kiss and his movements. The passion that they shared in the kiss made her body burn even brighter, and she moaned into the kiss, starting to move her hips with each of his thrusts. She could feel the hair become heated as well, and she liked it very much.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Ichigo moaned as he thrusted. He was unaware his words were worth a lot to her. Ichigo wanted her not only to hear his words but feel with each movement his love for her. He knew it was fast but somehow he knew he was in love with her way before this. He felt her wrap her arms around his neck he kissed her so passionately as he thrusts grew faster and harder. He moaned int here kiss was it him or was the room getting hotter and steamir with there love making
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Her usual concentration on keeping her memories suppressed was diverted, so when he said those words to her, tears gathered in her eyes. It had been several year ago, and they were only just turned teenagers, but they had meant much to her back then. His movements seemed to constantly adjust to how she was feeling, so she was able to enjoy every movement. She brought her arms back up and she wrapped them loosely around his neck, pushing back into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Ichigo blushed as she saw how he enjoyed her taste. He looked down upon her face. He said “i….i love you.” He blushed as he began moving inside her. He was slow at first. He moaned as she was so tight and hot. It felt so good to be connected to her. He leaned down and engulfed her lips with his once more hungry to please her in every way he could. He didn’t care that they were heard
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Maiya opened her eyes half way, watching what he was doing through pleasure-hazed eyes. A very faint laugh escaped from her lips, because she could see that he had enjoyed it, because it shone so brightly in his eyes. Blinking slowly, she watched as he was now above her, and her breathing hitched for a moment, as she knew what was coming next. She closed her eyes tightly, holding onto him as she muffled her cry of pain into his shoulder, a strong shudder running down her spine. She whimpered lightly through the pain, and after a moment she let out a light sigh, relaxing her hold on him once the pain had passed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Ichigo blush brighter as he felt her begin to move more against his fingers. He pulled his fingers from them brign them up to see them. Seeeign her juices sliding along his fingers he licked them it tasted so sweet. He laid her on her back and moved to where he was on top. His erection was bulging he grabbed it and guided it into her gasping at how tight it was. and soon he pushed fully into her holding her as she adjusted to the massive cock she now had fully inside her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:16 pm

She kept her eyes closed tightly, her breathing was still fast, and her feeling of want and need seeming to never stop rising. Maiya had no idea what had come over her, acting like the way she was, but she welcomed it all the same. It felt as if this was always meant to happen, no matter what. She enjoyed the feeling of the kisses along her neck, and soon she found herself let out a low, muffled cry of pleasure as her hips shifted to the movement of his fingers. "Mhn... I can't... I-I need... P-Please...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Ichigo felt her hand on his heart. He blushed as he to could feel the strong rythem of her heart as he messaged her breast \. He broke the kiss kissing along her neck as he eheard her breathing and her moaning. He could feel her insides were so hot and seem to get wetter witch each movement of his fingers. It was easy to tell she was still a virgin. Ichigo himself was one. Some how deep down he knew he was waiting for her. Ichigo kept moving his fingers in and out of her waiting for her to tell him she was ready. Ichigo wanted to tell her how he felt but some how words felt like they weren’t enough.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:44 pm

With each breath that was taken, it felt as if her heart was beating faster and faster, making her blood move quicker through her body, her face bright with a bright blush. She raised a hand and laid it over his heart, her light sigh leaving her lips when she felt that his heart was going just as fast. A soft moan went out of her lips, feeling the gentle invasion of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Ichigo didn’t know that he wasn’t just making her feel good but he was helping her feel mentally clear. Ichigo didn’t know there connection was so strong. Ichigo took a deep breath just like her each time he could as he wanted to kiss her for as long as he could. He loved the taste of her lips his tongue wreastling hers. He heard her yip and went alittle gentler messagiugn her breast while his hand felt how wet she was becoming. He blushed as he wanted her so badly. He heard her moans and blushed as his erection was throbbing with need. Ichigo heart was beating so fast and hard he thought his heart would come out his chest. He gently pushed one finger into her then a second it was like he was preparing her to be his.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:47 am

Her mind was in such a mess of positive emotions, that her mind was completely clear for the first time in four years. Everything was no longer tinged with grey, the after-effect of having a pure, ancient Hollow a part of her mind. She took each chance she could to take deep breaths between their kisses, wanting to make each last as long as possible. She made a yip-like sound when he pinched her nipples, shudders running down her spine as his other hand went down her body, a low, breathy moan escaping her lips when that hand came up between her legs. Her breathing became a little faster as her heart beat faster as well, feeling her body being slowly consumed by a strange need.
Back to top Go down

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next