Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 pm

ichigo listened and felt like something wasn’t right about all this. He had a feeling why he couldn’t remember was something that happen in childhood. After all she did say she knew his mother. He sighed wishing the answer would come. He said “what about everything else she seemed off balanced almost too weak. I can understand the exhaustion but something else isn’t right. I know I don’t have to stay but I would like to if you don’t mind kisuke.” There was so many things he was feelings he was having it just made hius head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 pm

"She comes here to train all day and through the night. The amount of energy expended prevents the thing inside of her unlocking powers faster. As for why you cannot remember her, I have no idea why that is. She is safe here, so you know you do not have to stay. She won't be returning home until this time tomorrow anyways...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 pm

ichigo was getting impatient when final kisuke spoke. Ichigo didn’t say anything at first letting the information soak in. he still couldn’t expain his amnesia towards her. He said “so in a lot of ways she is like me. but her hollow is untame and is trying to fight its way out by unlocking power. That is said how she lost her parents.” Ichigo didn’t full understand how close alike they really were. He said “it still doesn’t answer the question why cant I remember her and wouldn’t I sensed her before now.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:22 pm

The man drank his tea in silence, Ururu having left the room, and he knew that the girl with down with Tessai and Jinta helping Maiya. After he was done, he closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, sitting in silence for a long time. "Her mother was Quincy, her father a Soul Reaper/ When her mother was pregnant, a Menos attacked her parents. Her father was killed, his spirit somehow erased from existence. Her mother managed to destroy the creature, but somehow had absorbed a bt of it. It made her very sick, and she lived with friends until she gave birth to Maiya. The girl was raised by a human family, never using or knowing of her powers. Within the past couple of years, that bit of Hollow is forceably unlocking her powers, and the sudden change is taking its toll on her."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Ichigo grumbled to himself. Though kisuke was probably the he some what feared. He reluctantly fallowed kisuke inside and sat down at the table. He half wondered if kisuke had expected him to show up. It was always weird that he had things always ready or prepared. Ichigo tried to show patients but it was hard especially now that he felt like something was missing something he forgotten. He sighed and just stared at his tea
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 pm

A dark look crossed the man's face quickly, but then it cleared away as he shrugged lightly. "I just woke up from my nap. I am going to have some tea, and perhaps a snack. If you show some patience, Kurosaki, I might be inclined to tell you afterwards." He turned and then went to his dining table, where Ururu already had his tea ready.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Ichigo sighed as he was so confused. He watched everything play out. He watched her leave part of him wanted to fallowed to insure she be okay. He looked at kisuke and said when they were alone“whats the hell is going on kisuke. She says a I know her but I been searching my memory and don’t recall ever meeting her. She said shes different some what sick. Then her vision im so confused.” He looked up a the sky it seem he couldn’t even go a day without something weird going on. He then returned his gaze to kisuke for answers. Some how he felt kisuke knew what was happening more so than anyone
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Maiya had barely stepped up to the door before it got slammed open, and Jinta stood there defiantly. "What the hell do you want, Ichigo?" His attitude did a complete 360 when he finally noticed Maiya staring at him with a blank look of her face. "U-Uh...." He turned and shot down the hall, and she shook her head with a sigh. "That kid...." She looked up as she saw him peek around the corner at her, then a few moments later, Kisuke rounded the corner with that smile on his face. "Why, hello Shida. You're late. That's a first, isn't it?" Maiya rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Can't see. If you want to ask questions, interrogate Kurosaki. I don't have time for this, Urahara." Kisuke chuckled under his breath, and then called for Tessai, letting the man take Maiya into the back.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Ichigo said “oh well if I don’t its okay. Whether I hear it or not. You have my word I want tell anyone.” He was serious at theat. He wouldn’t like anyone telling a secret about him after all not that there was anything to say. He laughed and said “yeah he defiantly cant keep a secret much unless it benefits him.” He said “here we are arrived at last.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Maiya shook her head, going from sidewalk to street and then back again, over and over, balancing her glasses. "I do mind. It is extremely complex, and me keeping it quiet keeps those idiots in the Seireitei from noticing me. Kisuke can't keep a damn secret to save his life, so you might get lucky and hear it from him."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Ichigo was confused was this girl telling him she was some what blind.that she only saw things by its raishi and all. Ichigo listened still confused and said “thanks I guess that’s a good thing.” He smiled and was gonna offer to carry her but had a sense that she wouldn’t like that. he said “very well if your okay I will lead the way.” He began to walk confused about this whole day and why he couldn’t remember her. After all she was very beautiful how could he miss some oen like this. He sighed and said "if you don't mnd me asking how did this happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 pm

"I have had to deal with this condition for years. I see by examining the life force, or the auras, of the buildings and people. I just... need a minute." She took a few steps back, closing her eyes as she did so. For a moment, her eyes flashed, then she let out a sigh. "Hm... I will follow you there, though... You are the brightest damn thing around here right now... As always."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Ichigo held he still concerned. He didn’t know ifhe should be weirded out that she was smelling him. He wasn’t exactly sure who she was talking about. His main concern was to make sure she was okay. He then had a thought. He said “thanks I guess. Only person I know everyone goes see is kisuke. What do you need to see him for.” He looked as her examining her he did laugh when she mention the guy being annoying. Ichigo said “ill help you there.” His voice calm and helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Maiya made an annoyed sound, and she reached up to lightly rub her temples. "WEll, he technically isn't a doctor. More like this annoying ass guy I have to go see whenever I need something...." she shook her head, then lightly sniffed the air, making a face after she did. "You kind of smell like he does. As if you have come into contact with him before... Which isn't surprising, considering EVERY Soul Reaper that comes through this town knows him....."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Ichigo was confused once again though that was nothing new. He said “I don’t understand what would the soul society want with you. How do you know about soul reapers anyway.wait I want some answers.” He saw her about to leave something was wrong though a he was leaving she seemed to get off balance and she was heading towards a light pole. Ichigo said “watch out.” He flashed stepped just in time to get between them he bumping into him hard he huffed at the impacked but only said concerned “are you okay.” He then remember she said something about a doctor and said “wheres your doctor I will take you.” He smiled gently at her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Mirah rolled her eyes, turning her back towards him as she reached up to readjust her glasses. "If those cats in Soul Society do not care to notice me, who or what I am is of no concern of yours. Now if you don't mind, this conversation is going to be cut short. Those Hollow have made me late for my doctor." She then walked off, barely suppressing a scowl as her vision dimmed once again, almost causing her to almost walk into a pole.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Ichigo continued to look at her. He put his sword on his back. He then tried to think. He didn’t remember seeing her in class then again he didn’t pay attention much in class. When she mention his mother that hurt quite a bit. He said “hey just because I don’t recall who you are means you can degrade me. your not a soul reaper what are you?” he felt bad that he didn’t know the girl but ichigo did she was really a good looking person but he didn’t say that.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

MIrah muttered to herself, picking up her blade and then securing it properly. She then turned her gaze on him and crossed her arms over her chest with a huff. "Seriously? I have been in at least one or more classes with you every year since we were little kids. I even remember your mother. You really don't pay attention, do you, Kurosaki? Shameful, adn you are supposed to be a Soul Reaper... Humph...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Ichigo sto0od looking at the girl and felt she was familiar but he couldn’t place this feeling. He said “how do you know me? who are you?” he notice she didn’t look well. He had to agree with her though it wasn’t his day either. He watched her closely trying to make out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Mirah shook her head, black tunneling around her vision already. She scowled slightly, rubbing roughly at her eyes as she made an annoyed sound. "I would have done fine on my own, Kurosaki." She said irritably, yelling and stomping her right foot when the blade strapped to her right arm fell from its holster. "This is SO not my day!"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Ichigo had made it just in time for the action. He stood In aw as he watched her take the hollow down quite fast. He couldn’t help noticing she had good skill but something was different about her. He was about to say something but she picked up her glasses and was off. He then sensed it and said “ hey watch out.” He saw as another hollow appeared. He flashed stepped his hand on his sword he made it just intime to block the hallow from hitting her the hollow was extremely fast but ichigo managed to rebound himself off a building from the hit and slashed the hollows mask defeating it. he turned to her and said “you okay.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Mirah stopped, her eyes narrowing as a scream ripped through the air. Shrugging it off, she ignored how it seemed to pull her towards it, and she put in her earbuds for her music, her hands going deep into her pockets and she started towards her doctor's office. She wasn't paying attention, and took the wrong turn, then stopped up short, staring at what seemed like to be abnormally large, bird-like feet. Looking up, she groaned as she looked up into the odd masked face of a Hollow. "Just what I need today! Dammit...." She dodged to the right as its right hand crashed down right where she had been a moment before. Knowing full well that she would be paying for what she about to do with an entire night of heavy bodily pain, she took of her jacket. On her arms were two short blades that were strapped to them.

With a flick of her wrists, the blades dropped down. Jumping onto the creature's arm, she ran up and then jumped into the air. Landing, the two inscribed blades plunged deep into the creature, right where the shoulders met the neck. Staring into the red eyes, her own crimson-tinted eyes narrowed. "Hope you make it there." She muttered under her breath, before pulling out of of the blades, then stabbing it right into the mask. She landed on her feet as the creature disappeared. Returning the blades to their holders, she was pulling on her jacket, when she finally noticed Ichigo.

"Uh...." Turning quickly, she picked up her glasses where they had fallen at her feet, and took off fast.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Ichigo was sitting on a bench when he felt a pressance. He wasn’t sure who it was it was faint he knew it wasn’t one of his friends but it didn’t seem quite threatening. He sighed and stood turning he saw a girl not far away talking to a ghost. She looked so familiar to ichigo but he couldn’t place his hand on it. he sighed and said “crap this is all I need today.” He was gonna ignore her as he saw her say something to the ghost and it leave then she continued to walk. Ichigo was about to head in the other direction when he felt the spiritural pressure. He cursed and reached in his pocket for his soul reaper badge and went to a secluded spot and changed charging towards the source.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Mirah hummed a low song under her breath, moving along and ignoring the constant chatter of Rou, the ghost of an old man she used to know. He had appeared to her right after she had woken up to start her day, but she had a couple of errands she needed to run. Not to mention she had a doctor's appointment for new glasses in an hour, and she had gotten a late start. "Hey... Why is he staring at me? I thought only you could see me?" Mirah looked up and around slowly, before narrowing her eyes slightly at Ichigo. "Oh... He's just some guy from school. Now go back to m house, and wait for me to get done." "But, Mirah-" She turned her head quickly, narrowing her eyes at Rou. The old man sighed, hanging his head. "Fine...." She watched him disappear, then shook her head, heading towards her doctor's office.

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/23348627/large.jpg
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Spoiler:

The time of the bounts had ended and things seem to go back to normal in Karakura town.  Ichigo had been healing from his recent battle.  He sat up in bed looking outside and sighed as he got out of bed and stretched.  He knew he shouldn’t be out of bed just yet but he couldn’t lay there any longer.  If he had he go crazy.  He dressed and left the house after being pester by his siblings and his idiot father.  He was unaware of what the day held for him he just knew he couldn’t stay at home any longer.
Back to top Go down

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5