Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:54 pm

He made ure she felt every single inch of his massive cock she was become tighter and tighter he growled looking up into her eyes he moved to her other breast pulling the nipple hard between his teeth loving the sounds it brought from her. he eventall stoped after a few moment he thsusted hard so hard the cornet cracked more as he climaxed hard into her kissing her staring deep into her eyes imprinting with her as she was his and he was hers
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:41 pm

Selena moaned when he leaned down and bit and nibbled on her nipples, shuddering when he pulled on them, the sensation sending bursts of pleasure throughout her body. Her legs tightened on him and her nails dug in deeper into his skin, screaming with her pleasure as he got deep enough to hit that spot, laughing jerking when. She heard the thick cement wall of the crypt crack.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Max roared with pleasure feeling her hands move to his back and clawed at him. It was a signal of her enjoyment to him. He thrust faster keeping his pace powerful and dominate. He leaned down taking a one of her nipples into his mouth nibbling them hard pulling on them as she said those word she got what she wished his powerful wild thrusts got faster stronger deeper thatn she would think possible his cock hitting spot that would driv her crazy with pleasure. If she hadn’t been a vampire max would of probably killed her by accident but with her vampire body she could take what he dished out the cracking of cement could be heard some
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Selena growled at him when he ripped her shirt and bra off, her breasts bouncing a little as he nipples hardened almost immediately. Her hands went behind him, her nails turning into claws and digging into his back as he thruster so wild and hard into her. She pressed into the kiss hungrily, tasting his tongue and mouth with her own, finally pulling back with a loud moan. "Yes! Give it to me as hard as you can!"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Max had also ripped off her bra freeing the gorgeous orbs call breasts. He growled dominately as his primal nature was defiantly seen. He groaned at how tight she was as his massive cock pushed its way into her vampiess body. she was so wet and hot. he said “So tight…..” he began thrusting. His thrust were powerful and wild. He was unaware she was enoying every second of this wild nature of him. He grassed her breast he bite his lip kissing her once again
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:43 pm

Selena made a surprised noise when he reached down and under the skirt she was wearing, grabbing her underwear and ripping it off her body. There was something so primal and hot about that action, that it blew away any negative thoughts or feelings she might have been having. Her breathing was hard, and she let a scream of ecstasy when he pushed his massive member into her. "S-Shit... It's so d-damn big...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Max felt her punch him in the chest but give in to the heaviness of the kiss the hunger ust as much as he was pusting in . his tongue wrestled hers. Her lips tasted so swwet. He couldn’t get enough. He had a urge to make her his. He felt her ump up in his arms wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. He growled reaching down he ripped her panties off. He was never really so bold but his new beast urges were overwhelming . he didn’t even take a chance if she was a virgin or not. he position himself and pushed his massive rather impressive cock into her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:19 pm

A low annoyed sound escaped her when he did that, her eyes burning with a promise of retribution mixed with blood fueled desire. She could see the beast in his eyes, and was surprised that he had not lost control to it already. She punched his chest, but need melting into kiss, giving as much heaviness into it as he was. She shifted on her feet, moving quickly to wrap her legs around his waist tightly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Max groaned to her feeding. Thought his own urges growing he tried to resist the urge to be with her. max grabbed her and turned them pushing her against the wall. Breaking her from feeding he stared into her eyes growling he ripped open her shirt pullign her into a heavy hungry kiss tasting his blood on her lips. His hands running up her sides. He didn’t know why he ust had to have her. he was unaware his blood made her attracted to him sexually needing him as much as he needed her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:44 pm

She pressed against him harder when his body moved, her fangs going a little deeper into his neck. Blood rushed to meet her as his pulse quicker, and she moaned lowly to the rich, powerful taste of his blood. Her body shuddered, and even though she was hallway irritated that her body responded sexually to his blood, she couldn't stop feeding.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Max watched her she didn’t seem thrilled where she lived. He was about to ask why when she moved so quickly. Next thing he knew he was pressed agiant the wall.. he said “what are….” He growaned as she bite into his neck it was so strange feeling her bite into him. He would normally push a vampire away or change and kill that vampire but this was different. He could sense she didn’t have desire to kill him. He wrapped his arms around her. blushing slightly as he felt her breast pressing against his chest and her body agasint his any hot blodded male would get turned on. on top of that he was still nude from changing.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

"It is fine, but not the best place in the world to live." Suddenly she moved, jerking him to his feet and getting so close to him so that way he was pressed tightly against the wall. She breathed hard as she let her tongue run along his neck before she sunk her fangs into the pulse in his neck, pressing her body to him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Max was unaware of her hunger for his blood though his blood would smell sweeter and more alluring. His blood was special unaware that his family tree if he had know would lead to the first shifter to exist. His shifter side had ust been dormant deep in his dna until he had been bitten. He sat up groaning just alittle from the pain but though was unaware it would of token longer for others for the vampire blood to work through their systems. He looked at her and said “it must be nice to have some where to return to.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:25 pm

She blinked and just stared at him as she sat there, her expression unreadable as she examined the smell on his blood inside of her mind. She ran her tongue over her teeth without opening her lips, and she could practically taste his blood. It was a massive taboo for a vampire to have shifter blood, but his blood smelled much better than most of the other vampires and humans back at home. "I will return home, of course."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Max laid there for a minute watching her knell beside him. He watched her as she sniffed him and examined hiom. He coudltn help admire how beautiful she was. he heard her question thinking for a while. He said “thanks….. as for where I will go I dunno. He seems that bitch has been fallowing my movement so I guess ill need to re locate where I am staying I really don’t want to fight if I have to. What about you where would you go.” He looked at her his words sounded like he cared
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:03 pm

She didn't listen to anything he said as she put her sword back into its specialized sheath. She stood to her feet slowly and walked over to him, kneeling down and then leaning over him, sniffing lightly at his pulse. "All of the silver is out of your system." She sat back on her knees. "Where will you go when I leave?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 am

Max listened and didn’t tried to move. He said “im glad your at least okay. i…I dunno why but the thought of that bitch harming you….i couldn’t control myself.” He sighed and listened. He said “no one would miss me if I was dead its sut me. I been alone for a long time.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Sarea glanced up from examining her katana, shaking her head. "Do not try to move, pack-less. If you do, you will wish you were dead. Vampire blood can really mess you up if you aren't careful." Finishing the cleaning of her blade five minutes later, she let out a slight sigh, standing to her feet. "You were lucky that you were not killed during that fight... We are currently resting in a crypt in the graveyard. Once you can move, I will be leaving."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Max laid on the ground unconscious and nude in front of her. he was unaware of what she was doing nor the fact that it wasn’t a natural thing for a vampire to help a werewolf. It took a hour for the bloof to fight the posion enough to where he could wake up. He groaned and said “where am i?” he tried to move but he was so stiff
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Sarea looked over her shoulder to the silver chain laying on the ground. She was so glad that she did not have to use that against him. Being so weak, he might not have survived it. Getting down onto her knees beside him, she took off her gloves and thought about what could work. She knew one thing, but it would leave him unable to move for hours. Looking around slowly, she pulled out one of her daggers and pricked the first finger of her right hand. She then dropped about three drops of blood per bullet wound. As her minute traces of blood ran through him, it would destroy the silver in his blood stream. Seeing a nearby crypt, she dragged him over to it, broke open the door, then dragged him inside, shutting the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Max stopped when she told him to. He once again tilted his head looking at her. he backed up alittle more as she got closer. He growled but allowed her to get close when she removed the dagger he howled in pain. He didn’t harm her he actually refused to harm her. he licked her and concentrated wimperign as he began to change yelling in pain as he changed back.falling to the ground passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:12 pm

"No, Max. That isn't going to help. It will just make it worse." She spoke in a firm, but soft voice. Walking forward slowly, she stopped when she was standing right in front of him. "Now, I am going to have to pull that out. If you hurt me, I will have to hurt you." Keeping eye contact with him, she reached out, grasped the blade, then pulled the dagger from him, while managing to keep it from bleeding much worse. "Now... I know this is going to hurt... a lot. But I need you to concentrate through the pain, and return to your human form. I cannot treat you for silver poisoning when you are in this form, okay?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Max watched her as if listening to her. he saw her put the weird chain down and step closer to him. He back up slowly whimpering alittle not that he was afraid of her he was still in pain from being shot with silver and being stabbed by the dagger that was still stuck on him. Transforming had down more harm than help his wound sbleed more so changing again wasn’t a good idea. He tried clawing a the dagger to get it out.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Sarea's hand tightened on her chain, and it glowed with a faint light, but she didn't make a movement towards him. Keeping her eyes on him when he turned around, she raised one hand, slowly bending down to put the chain on the ground. When she laid it down, she raised her other hand, keeping her eyes on him. "Max... Calm down, okay? If you don't... and some random innocent walks past... Well, you know what could happen." She took a step forward, hands still raised and her eyes still on him. "Now... Change back... okay?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Scarlets laughter could be heard echoing in the shadows as she flead hearing sarea as she yelled. Soon nothing could be heard but the ripping of limbs and body parts. Max had ust stepped on the last vampire and ripped its head from his body with his teeth.. he huffed looking around for more. The rage still filled him. He heard sarea. And growled not attacking though. He just looked at her as if expecting her to attack him like the others. He watched her curiously.
Back to top Go down

creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next